The Awakening of a Sissy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stay right here, I'll be back in a few moments" she stated before walking out the door. There was a strange odor to the to the place. I assumed it must have been stale cum. Next my thoughts were broken upon hearing Mistress say "I have a need for some good men to help me with my sissy in training. I prefer guys that are hung, with a good load waiting to be released. No small cocks for my sissy wimp!"

Upon hearing those words my mind began to race. Was this it, was she actually going to make me suck cock now? Would I be willing to do it, how might it taste? Did I know enough to do it properly? Was I going to have to swallow cum, what would that taste like and how many cocks would I have to suck?

I could hear Mistress talking to some people, but I was unable to make out what the discussion was about. Part of me was very nervous about what might happen. Another part of me felt excited about my pending situation. I reflected back on Mistress saying I was a sissy wimp and smiled. She was right, I accepted it, I am now a sissy wimp!

Maybe 10 minutes later, 6 men walked into the room, followed by Mistress. She locked the door and turned to me, with an evil grin, saying, "Jolie, these are the Men I have selected for your punishment!"

To be continued!

12