All Comments on 'The Awakening of a Sissy Pt. 10'

by sissyjolie4u

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
alnycalnycabout 4 years ago
Great

Fabulous story can’t wait for more. I’m get so excited reading this and identify with Jolie. Keep the story going PLEASE

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Transformed

My sissification started after i met a cross dresser in a club who said he could help transform me in to a full on sissy.I went and met his wife who has turned him into a sissy dresser.She controls every thing when it comes to his cross dressing.I have been with them for a year now.She has transformed my body to a female one.Small waist wide hips hairless body female breast 38d long hair.She likes me in full body stockings and 6'' high ballet boots.Now they both will have sex with me.Bound and with hands and ankles cuffed and a ring gag in my mouth they started.I was sucking his cock she fucking me with a 12'' horse cock strap on She had invited some friends over to brake me in.Soon i was swallowing loads of cum and cum running out of my ass.She loved to eat out my ass an suck the cum out.They finished by shooting cum all over my body.Their finial act was to piss on and in my mouth and ass..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersissyjolie4u@sissyjolie4u
very much the submissive sissy fem here who enjoys Take Charge Men as well as some women with the same desire to take charge. from as young as i can remember i was always being called a sissy. i knew they were right (i knew i was) but tried denying it and hiding it. I finally ...

story TAGS