The Awakening of Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Lunch with Vanessa.
2.6k words
4.56
4.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As per plan, she called on Saturday night and got a confirmation of the time and location to pick up Vanessa. Once at the girl's house, she simply needed to call the girl. She really struggled to sleep that night due to the stress and anticipation, but there she was, parked in front of Vanessa's door, dialling her number. She called Vanessa as planned, but the young woman instructed her to come inside, close the door behind her, and go upstairs. Though it was dark inside, her eyes quickly grew accustomed to the obscurity. She could hear some background music as she made her way upstairs, and the air smelled of roses.

What was going on? She just wasn't sure any more if that was a good idea; maybe she should just leave and run away, but her curiosity took over, especially the fact that she wanted to meet that girl again, and if it wasn't for that, she would have driven away.

She slowly made her way to the slightly open door at the top of the stairs and entered the room.

There she was, her back to Anna, bent over the bed with her legs open, causing her skirt to rise and expose her yellow thong. She was looking at her with an erotic expression, her eyes almost closed, and her tongue passing around her lips. She looked like a goddess. Anna could not stop looking at her. She was hypnotized by what was happening in front of her eyes.

Vanessa was ready to do whatever it took to capture Anna's attention, since she was determined to let her know how she felt about her. She did not care about how she looked, was unconcerned about what her posture was showing, or that a sizable stain was developing on the material of her underwear. Someone who was completely focused on Anna and willing to put aside any shame or embarrassment in order to show her how much she desired her.

She could feel the stain where her palm was currently resting on the fabric, and she knew that stroking that area would only make her wetness worse. Vanessa would do anything for her, no matter the cost. Slowly caressing her pussy through the fabric of her underwear, she let a finger run along the edge of the material. While Anna continued to observe the girl, she noticed Vanessa becoming more aroused. Her nipples had become hard and were rubbing against the top's material. But she was becoming more aroused too. Her vaginal wall started to feel moist. Anna licked her lips, wanting to taste the delectable juices coming from the cunt, rather than just watching the girl spread her legs and enjoy herself in front of her. Anna knew she wanted more than just to watch that girl spread her legs and enjoy herself. But she was the only one watching that erotic show, and she was taking pleasure in it.

Vanessa had to move to give Anna a better view of her fingers playing with her pussy. Anna was also getting busy; she was crawling her hand up and down inside her pants with a look of desire in her eyes, and her breast was moving faster.

"Nothing beats the taste of pussy cum." Vanessa said, taking out her fingers from her pussy and bringing them to her mouth, licking them with her tongue.

Anna was impatient and had to stop the masturbation she had started without her brain's consent. She yearned to taste the mouthwatering juices oozing from Vanessa's cleft. She removed her dress to reveal a stunning body. The desire was drowning Anna's pusses, and it was driving her insane.

She moved toward the bed, kneeling down behind her and slowly taking out Vanessa's thong, spreading her legs wide open again, and rolling up Vanessa's skirt a little higher, revealing a beautiful ass. Her tongue began to lick Vanessa's slit, spreading it with gentle lapping. Vanessa's inner lips were being gently lapped with her tongue; she could also hear Vanessa moaning louder. She was gently playing with her tongue, applying some circles around those lips and Vanessa's swollen clit. It was magical, like she had done that a million times in the past, completely tuned to Vanessa's sex. Her tongue was playing notes that resonated in the girl's throat with different pitches, as if she knew which move to make based on the reaction she was receiving, whether it was oral, visual, or vocal. It was like reading a book, except she already knew all the words by heart.

She had no idea that she would find the taste, smell, and flavour of a woman's pussy to be so satisfying and intoxicating. Everything was just so alluring that it made her want to lick herself more. Her fingers were now in Vanessa's cunt, pumping in and out like a skilled tool as her tongue played with Vanessa's cunt as if she had done it a million times before, leaving the girl in a state of sexual delirium and orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh yes, Anna, lick me like that, just like that. Lick me, please. Oh yes, Anna, lick me like that, just like that. Lick me, please. Please do not stop. Oh, yes, harder. Oh my god, I am going to explode in your mouth now. You lick me so good."

"Humm, come here. Let me taste my juice from your mouth." Vanessa said.

The two girls were kissing passionately. Their tongues were going in and out and turning inside out while twirling in an erotic ballet. You could hear the girls moaning loudly of pleasure, deeply focused on exciting one another, their hand now stroking their pussies and building up again the passion and the desire for another sexual intercourse

"Oh, yes, my dear, my love, do it. I want to feel your tongue eating me out; I am so excited. Make me come right now. I need it so bad."

Saying this, she spread her legs open and caught

V

anessa by her hair, bringing her down directly in the middle of her slit. She needed to feel that tongue on her pussy. Vanessa eagerly complied, diving into her wet folds and flicking her tongue over her sensitive clit.

As soon as Vanessa's face touched down on those lovely lips, she was eating them out with her tongue. The juices were flooding out of her.

"Come, baby, come in my mouth. I want to drink you out of your juices. I want to feel them all over my face." Vanessa said.

Her tongue was moving like a snake, and Anna couldn't stop moaning with pleasure; it was unbelievable. Vanessa was just so eager to make her come hard with her tongue, with the way and speed with which she was moving the tip of it around Anna's clit, which was all swollen and pink and was so sensitive. Anna could feel the climax already building up in her, the wall of her vagina opening wider and wider, and the juices were oozing out, and then she felt it. Her orgasm took off.

The pleasure was intense, and she moaned loudly, arching her back and gripping Vanessa's hair tightly. As Vanessa continued to please her with her skilled tongue, she felt her orgasm exploding inside her. She cried out Vanessa's name and bucked her hips uncontrollably, riding the waves of ecstasy until she finally collapsed, exhausted and satisfied.

"That was the best orgasm I never had. You are just unreal, babe." Anna said,

The two girls embraced tightly, their lips meeting with a passionate hunger that was desperate to be quenched, their hands exploring each other's bodies, caressing and gripping hungrily, and their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Vanessa, on the other hand, desired to taste that pussy again. She needed to quench her thirst with that liqueur. She went down, licking every inch of skin until her tongue met Anna's clit Vanessa took her time, exploring every nook and cranny, until Anna's pleasure was uncontrollable Anna screamed out in pleasure and grasped Linda's hair, encouraging her to go further. Vanessa felt the call of the girl, and her tongue went deeper inside Anna, now lost in her own pleasure, feeling her body tensing and then erupting into a river of pleasure unknown to her before.

During that afternoon, it was just orgasm after orgasm, and their bodies did not get enough pleasure to satisfy their desire for more climax, touch, and sex. Anna's body enthralled Vanessa, who explored every curve with her fingers and tongue. Eventually, they fell into a blissful state of exhaustion, their bodies intertwined and their breaths heavy. Despite the intense satisfaction, they couldn't wait to do it all again. As they lay there, catching their breath, Anna whispered to Vanessa.

"Vanessa p

uts that strap on you have on the night table, and fucks me now. I want you inside me, and I want you to fuck me hard.

Anna was in a trance-like state, her eyes heavy with desires, as she allowed Linda to push her strap inside her. She did not even need lube. Anna was all open and wet from her previous climax.

"Oh yes, baby, just like that, deeper and faster, fuck me like I am your bitch."

Anna felt an intense pleasure she had never experienced before as Linda fucked her, the strap on each strive penetrating deep inside her vagina. Anna felt her body melt into pleasure as the strap moved deeper and faster inside her; she could hear herself saying things she never thought she could say, and saying those dirty words made her feel even more aroused, as if each one was a trigger for another sensation that cascaded through her entire body With each thrust of Linda's strap-on, Anna felt herself being lifted higher and higher until finally, her body shaking with pleasure, she reached the peak of ecstasy and let out a loud moan.

Anna had never felt such pleasure, and it only heightened her desire for more; she now desired something she had only fantasized about but never told anyone about.

"Vanessa, I never told anyone that."

"What baby girl?"

"I have never done anal before, and I would love for you to be the first. I want you to take my anal virginity."

You want me to fuck you in the ass with the strap on?

It filled Anna with excitement and relief at Vanessa's offer; she felt like a part of her that had always been hidden had been given an opportunity to express herself, and she would love for that fantasy to come true.

"Yes, I would love for you to fuck my ass!" Anna eagerly replied.

Her fantasies of exploring the anal taboo were finally becoming reality, and she was both excited and relieved to be able to express herself freely without fear of judgement. She took the lube bottle and smeared it on her anus, moaning as she fisted one finger in it. Vanessa was starting to get really aroused by Anna's demands and slutty behavior. Anna was now standing in front of her, doggy-style, spreading her ass cheek.

"Baby, I want you to fill your strap in my ass,".Anna said in a demanding voice.

Vanessa gasped and trembled in anticipation, feeling the heat radiating from between her legs as Anna pulled the strap against the tiny hole in her ass and slowly pushed it inside her anus, gritting her teeth at the pain as it filled her in.

Vanessa moved the strap around inside of Anna, exploring the gaping ass and pushing it deeper. Anna moaned with pleasure. as she got used to the sensation. Feeling Vanessa move the strap in and out of her, she moaned with delight, enjoying the sensation of being penetrated and the rush of experiencing something so private. She experienced a warm sensation deep within her and felt an incredible pleasure that she had never known before.

"Oh, yes, Vanessa, fuck my ass like that; oh yes, deep like that," Anna said.

Vanessa's eyes widened, now with eagerness. She was pushing the strapon further and further until it was fully inside her. Ramming Anna's ass, who was bouncing on her cock

The sensations that came from the strap were intense, both physically and emotionally. Anna felt an amazing sensation, a mix of pleasure and excitement that she had never experienced.

"I hope you have good stamina because I want you inside my ass all night long, baby."

Vanessa was taken aback by Anna's suggestion and felt overwhelmed by the sensations that came with it She had grown accustomed to the physical and mental stimulation that came with the light spankings and restraining, but she had never before experienced this sensation of arousal and excitement that came with the thought of deeper penetration and dirty talk; never had she met someone who just enjoyed anal that much, either.

And there again, Anna lost it completely. Talking so dirty was something Anna was not used to, and the sound of her own voice excited her further.

"Common, slap my ass, bitch, fuck me harder, and make me beg for your cock deep in my hole."

Hearing that,Vanessa started to fuck her like a beast, tightening her grip on her hair and pulling it like she was raping Anna's ass. They were not rapid strokes now, but more violent ones, going deep inside Anna's anal hole and stretching open the muscle of her sphincter ring, which gaped wide open.

Anna was climaxing so hard, but she kept moving on the strap, riding it like a madwoman, and her groaning became louder and louder. She was getting some big thrusts with the strap now, and each one was resonating in the room.

In response to Anna's sex talk, Vanessa found herself responding, each word sending a shiver down her spine as she experienced an unexpected pleasure. Soon, Vanessa found herself moaning in time with Anna as they both reached their climax together.

After their passionate anal intercourse, which left both women feeling worn out but also experiencing joy as Vanessa realized something brand new and exciting had just happened, they had just discovered that Anna was an anal lover.

"I must admit that I never thought I was such a slut in bed. Just simply adore lesbian sex. I never imagined I'd be able to give in to those desires. Speaking those words made me feel so dirty, but I also felt incredibly free to express myself without fear of judgement. I merely desired to be fucked like a whore or an animal. All I wanted was for you to fuck me." said Anna

" Well, I've never met anyone quite like you. In bed, you are simply amazing. Oh, my goodness, and the way you move on that strap is just... wow."

They were just at the door now, passionately kissing and slowly savoring the last taste of each other for the evening.

-Listen vanessa I don't know if I will be able to.

-shuhhhh pumpkins, We are not in a relationship, and I am not looking for one right now. So let's put it that way: you have my number so we can see each other from time to time and enjoy good sex.

Anna left Vanessa's place, knowing deep down that she would come back. The sex she had experienced during that afternoon had completely opened her eyes to her own sexuality, desires, and fantasies, and she was going to explore all of them and more. She could not even believe how greedy she was in bed, and her appetite for sex really surprised herself. A dirty slut was just born that day, and she knew she was going fully down the rabbit hole. The urge she felt for pleasure was unprecedented, and she welcomed it with open arms. She had finally discovered what she was missing--the ability to be completely open to exploring her body and all the pleasure it could bring.