My Boyfriend's Hot Stepmom

Story Info
Does she want to fuck me? I think I want to fuck her...
3.5k words
4.72
38.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in college, I dated this boy named Tyler. He was in my art history class. He was cute, fun, funny, and a great fuck. And he had this smoking hot stepmom, Christie.

Christie was five foot three, a few inches shorter than me. She had long blonde hair, straight and silky smooth, down to the middle of her back. She was fit (Tyler said she exercised a lot, though he said he wasn't sure what she did—yoga? Pilates? Running?). I think she was in her late 30s, but I never knew for sure. She had bright blue eyes, a really cute smile, and a fantastic rack and nice butt. I have to admit, from the day I first met her, I developed something of a crush on her.

Tyler's family lived close to campus, so we often would go over there to hang out. While his dad was never around (Tyler said he traveled a lot for work), his stepmom would sometimes be there; although she always happened to be conveniently "Just on my way out!" whenever Tyler and I would get there. I think she suspected we were fooling around and wanted to respect her stepson's privacy. Part of me appreciated that, but another, smaller part of me kind of wished she'd stick around, or maybe come home early one day and catch us. The thought of her walking in on Tyler eating me out, or me riding his cock, made our fuck sessions at the house a lot hotter. For me, at least.

Anyway, one day we were hanging out at his place. Christie hadn't been home when we got there, so we'd settled in on the couch to watch a movie. With a blanket over our laps, we each had a hand in each other's pants and were low key feeling each other up, when suddenly the door opened and Christie came into the room. She was wearing this really cute purple sundress that showed plenty of cleavage, and had her hair pulled back in a simple ponytail. She looked super hot.

She stopped short when she saw us and gave me this weird look followed by a hesitant smile. "Oh!" she said. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you guys would be here." Something about her tone seemed off to me. My heart started racing in a way that had nothing to do with Tyler's fingers teasing my pussy. I swallowed as Tyler gave a small laugh. Christie and I just stared at each other. After a few seconds that felt more like minutes, she shrugged and said, "I'm gonna go upstairs. You kids have fun!"

She walked past us and up the stairs. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I turned to watch her go, and as she got to the top of the stairs she turned around and looked at me.

I swear, it felt like a thunderbolt hit me right in my chest. It wasn't like she looked at me with a particular expression. It was just this honest, open look that seemed to burn right into my soul and laid me totally bare to her. It was incredibly hot. I blinked, and she turned around and into her room.

I remembered to breathe again. I turned back to look at Tyler, but he hadn't noticed anything. He was completely focused on the movie. I tried to get back into the sprit of things (after all, I still had his dick in my hand), but I was too distracted trying to analyze Christie's expression. I had to know what it meant, why it hit me so hard. After a few minutes, I knew what I had to do.

I let go of my boyfriend's cock. "Hey, babe? I'm gonna go upstairs to the bathroom." He glanced at me and nodded, then pulled his hand out of my underwear and turned his attention to the movie. I stood, adjusted my shorts, and went upstairs.

From the top of the stairs, Tyler's room and the bathroom were on the right. Christie's room was on the left. Her door, I noticed, was halfway shut. With a quick glance downstairs to see if Tyler was watching (he wasn't), I turned left.

I stood outside Christie's door for a few minutes, my heart pounding in my chest, my breath coming rapidly. What exactly was I going to do? What was I going to say? I knew I was a little attracted to her; was the feeling I'd gotten from that last long look a sense of mutual attraction? If I was reading it right, it turned my desire level up to eleven. But what if I wasn't? If I went in there expecting...I had no idea what to expect; but I knew if she said anything other than that she was attracted to me, I'd absolutely die.

I took a deep breath and peeked into Christie's room. She was standing at the foot of her bed, her back to me. She was bent over like she was adjusting the bed covers or something, so I had a great view of her luscious ass stretching the fabric of her cute dress. She was humming softly to herself, and her ass swayed gently back and forth in time to her music. I stood there admiring the view for a moment as my mind filled with thoughts of running my hands over that amazing butt. Biting my lip, I quietly stepped into her room and pushed the door shut behind me.

Christie quickly straightened and turned at the sound of the door closing. When she saw it was me, she started to say something, then stopped herself. She smiled that strange smile again at me and took a half step in my direction, then stopped again. The silence stretched between us. I was sure she could read the naked desire in my eyes as I took in her amazing figure in that sexy dress. She'd taken her pony out and her hair cascaded down her back. I wanted to run my fingers through it as I took her in my arms and kissed her sexy mouth.

The silence between us was filled with possibility. Finally she broke it by saying "Hi there." She didn't say it in a particular way: not surprised, or nervous, or even like she was trying to come on to me. It was just a friendly greeting. I smiled back and breathed, "Hi."

"Are you guys still watching the movie?" Again, no subtext that I could pick up in her tone aside from mild curiosity. Then she continued, "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything. I finished my errands a bit early. I didn't even realize Tyler had brought you home."

I continued to stare at her, trying to read anything in her words or body language: an invitation to come closer, a warning to stay away, anything. She continued talking. "You know, I'm really glad you guys met each other. For his sake. I'm glad he's found someone he can spend time with, talk with, hang out with, and..." she trailed off with a significant look at her own bed. I was pretty sure I understood what that implied. "I'm glad he's found someone who's interested in him," she concluded.

I took a deep breath. I really didn't want to talk about Tyler right now. I took two steps into the room, until I was about a foot and a half away from Christie. Looking deeply into her eyes, I said as honestly as I could, "Right now it isn't Tyler I'm interested in."

Christie blinked. Then she closed her eyes and gave a small smile, almost like she'd gotten an answer to an unasked question. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. She took a half step forward and raised a hand to caress my cheek. "Is that right..." she said.

Her touch was electric. Every nerve in my body was suddenly standing at attention. I closed my eyes and leaned into her touch, bringing my own hand up to cup hers against my face. I might have whimpered softly.

Then I felt soft lips pressing against mine. The kiss was gentle but insistent, and I willingly returned it. Christie's arms slid around my waist, and I brought mine up to encircle her shoulders. The kiss grew more passionate, each of us opening our mouths to let our tongues slide against each other. One of Christie's hands slid down to squeeze my ass, and I brought my hands around to grope her tits. I pulled her sundress down from her shoulders to expose her breasts and pinched her nipples. She squealed softly into my mouth.

We stopped kissing and stood together, her with a hand on my ass, me with my hands on her naked tits, staring deeply into each other's eyes. Without breaking eye contact, I slowly leaned down to lick one of her nipples. Her eyes fluttered shut as I did so. My pussy flooded with desire.

I straightened and moved in to kiss her again. She pressed her body against mine as our tongues danced together. My body was on fire. I wanted to feel every inch of her, to kiss and lick her everywhere. My breathing got faster and faster as we clinched tighter together and kissed almost frantically. I leaned into her, making her take a step back to keep from losing her balance. Unfortunately (or fortunately), she stumbled against her bed and fell down, pulling me with her.

As soon as we landed on the mattress, we both went crazy with desire. Our hands roamed everywhere, exploring each other's bodies. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up, breaking our kisses long enough to finish taking my shirt off. I reached behind me and undid my bra, pulling it off as her hands unsnapped my shorts and pushed them and my panties down my legs. I kicked them off gratefully.

I pushed her dress up her thighs, exposing her hairless pussy. As my hands trailed down between her legs, I was thrilled with the fact she wasn't wearing any panties—and at the wetness I discovered there, which matched my own. I licked and kissed her breasts as I toyed with her lips, encouraged by her quick breaths and soft moans. I reached up to give her a hard kiss on the lips, then licked and kissed my way down her body until I was looking at her beautiful naked pussy.

I blew on it gently, making her gasp. Then I closed my eyes, leaned forward, and slowly licked the length of her pussy. I relished her womanly taste on my tongue. She cried out gently, and I felt her hand bury itself in my hair. Encouraged by this, I started making out with her pussy. I slid my tongue into her, sucked on her pussy lips, nibbled on her clitoris, and did everything I could to make her feel good. Judging by her soft moans and the way she used her hand and thighs to keep me in place, I was doing a good job of it.

While I ate her out, I looked up to find her eyes focused on me. The lust I saw in them burned into my core. I smiled as she lifted one of her amazing tits and extended her tongue to lick her nipple. I brought one of my hands back to play with my own dripping pussy. I wanted to make Christie cum with my tongue.

"Oh, god," she said softly, the first words we'd spoken since we'd started making out. "Your tongue feels amazing on my pussy. I want to cum for you. Please don't stop." I certainly had no intention of doing so, especially with her encouragement. I focused my tongue on bathing her clit, licking back and forth, up and down, swirling around the head of her little button as I slid two fingers into her wet pussy. She gasped an excited breath and started moaning and pushing her pussy against my face. Her fingers tightened in my hair. "Oh god yes," she breathed. "Don't stop, I'm going to cum, please don't stop licking my clit, I'm going to cum for you, oh fuck yes I'm cumming, don't stop I'm cumming I'm cumming...!" She tensed up, squeezing my head with her thighs as her orgasm overcame her.

I kept licking her through her climax. When she'd settled down, I pulled back and looked up at her. She smiled down at me and sat up slightly. I moved up, away from her pussy, and leaned in to give her a kiss. She licked her juices from my lips and kissed me hard. "Your turn," she said in a low voice.

We switched places quickly. She took a moment to push her dress off and discarded it to the floor. I lay back with my legs spread, glad I'd shaved recently. I stared at the beautiful, sexy older woman looking up at me from between my legs. My heart was pounding and my pussy was drenched. I couldn't wait for her to eat me out.

She looked down at my shaved twat and licked her lips. She leaned in and inhaled my aroma, and let out a lusty low moan. I smiled and a shiver ran through me. She planted gentle kisses along my inner thighs before finally kissing my pussy. My whole body twitched at the contact, and she giggled slightly. Then she gripped my thighs in her hands, keeping my legs spread, and started making out with my cunt.

I squeezed my nipples as she tongued my hole. She was incredible. She knew exactly how to eat me, going between shoving her tongue as deeply into me as she could and teasing my clit with quick, light strokes. I put my hand on her head, trying in vain to squeeze my legs around her like she'd done to me, and begged her not to stop until she made me cum.

Her tongue was doing wonders to my pussy. I felt my orgasm approaching. I started pushing against her face more urgently, breathing harder and faster as I got closer to cumming. "I'm close," I whispered. "Don't stop, don't stop, for the love of fuck please don't fucking stop licking me, I'm gonna cum, I'm so close, please don't stop don't stop don't STOP!" I pushed her face hard into me as I came, clenching my body as best I could with her still holding my legs apart. Like I'd done to her, she kept licking me until I unclenched and relaxed, breathing fast. She looked up at me and smiled. "I loved that," she said.

I laughed. "So did I," I said. "Now come here. I want you to sit on my face."

She quickly clambered over. "I want that, too." She straddled my face, her beautiful pussy inches from my mouth. Looking down at me, she lowered herself onto my face. As I started licking up and down the length of her slit, she reached back and rubbed her fingers against my pussy. I tried to match the strokes of my tongue to the rhythm of her fingers. I don't know if she realized that was what I was doing, but her satisfied sighs and moans let me know she at least enjoyed it.

I was enjoying what her hand was doing to my pussy. She alternated between sliding her fingers up and down my slit, penetrating me, and rubbing my clit. I found myself getting distracted from my own mission of eating her out and making her cum again. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on pleasing the beautiful pussy on my face.

I reached up and took her magnificent tits in my hands, squeezing them. She stopped playing with my pussy and captured both of my hands in hers, bringing them up to her mouth to lick and kiss my fingers before putting them on her nipples. Getting the message, I pulled and twisted on her nipples as I fucked her with my tongue. Her sexy moans filled the air. I opened my eyes to see her looking down at me, chewing on her lower lip.

"God you have such a pretty face," she said. "I love seeing it between my legs. Keep licking my pussy, pretty girl. I want you to make me cum again."

I wanted to make her cum again, too. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and clamped my lips around it, sucking as I moved my tongue around inside her. She started breathing faster and deeper and pushing her groin against my face. When she gasped out and grabbed my head with a hand, I knew she was close. I kept still, my tongue stiff and extended, and let her fuck my face until she came again with a low cry.

When she finished, she climbed off my face and turned around to squeeze my tits and kiss me, licking her cum from my face. Then she told me to stand up and lean over the bed. I wondered if she was going to fuck me. Did she know how much I loved it when Tyler fucked me from behind? But no, that wasn't quite what Christie had in mind. Instead, she knelt down behind me and started eating my pussy again. Resting my weight on my arms, I flopped onto the mattress while this goddess tongued my hole.

Then she surprised me and switched from eating my cunt to eating my ass. Normally, I wasn't a big fan of butt stuff. I always discouraged Tyler from trying anything there. But I was so turned on in this moment I ignored my hesitations. I moaned in appreciation as Christie's tongue pushed into my asshole. I pushed up from the mattress and arched my back to drive my ass onto her face. Pulling on my nipples, I ground against her mouth. I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loudly—I didn't want Tyler coming up here to find us. A part of me was surprised he hadn't come looking for me yet. But the sexy woman eating my ass distracted me from thoughts of my boyfriend.

While Christie continued to eat my ass, she also used her fingers to play with my pussy and rub my clit. When she started doing that, I nearly fell back onto the bed again. It felt so fucking good! In a whisper, I told her she was going to make me cum in no time if she kept that up. She moaned encouragement into my ass as she fucked me with her fingers. I pushed back against her until suddenly I reached my peak and came with a hoarse cry which I muffled with the bed covers.

As I lay half on the bed, my legs shaking under me, Christie crawled onto the mattress to my side. She lifted my face and looked deep into my eyes. "That was amazing," I moaned. She smiled and kissed me.

"I'm glad you liked it. There's one more thing I want to do..."

I chuckled. "I'm not sure I have anything left." But I let her guide me onto my back on the bed. Quickly she positioned herself over me, her pussy above my face. She leaned down and started licking my pussy again. I pulled her ass down to me and returned the favor. Soon we were sixty-nining like horny teenagers.

Our breathy moans filled the room as we ate each other out. I alternated between sucking on her lips and tonguing her hole, occasionally flicking her clit with my tongue or a finger. She latched onto my clit and sucked it into her mouth while her fingers played with my pussy. Our sex took on a sudden urgency, like we were racing to see who could make the other cum first. Moaning and breathing hard, we kissed and licked each other almost desperately, trying to get each other off.

In the end, I think it was a tie. At any rate, it didn't matter. I bucked my hips into Christie's face and moaned "I'm gonna cum!" into her pussy. She pushed her tongue into my pussy and moaned as she came; that was enough to push me over the edge too. With our mouths on each other's cunts, we cried out our pleasure as we came together.

For a moment we lay there, catching our breath. Then Christie swung her leg over and turned around, looking down at me. I stared up at this incredibly sexy woman who'd just given me some amazing orgasms. We just lay there, looking at each other and catching our breath. I reached up to squeeze one of her fantastic tits, and she leaned down to kiss me. I put a hand on her cheek. I opened my mouth to accept her tongue and caress it with my own. When she pulled back, I reached up again to touch her lips.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I said. "I've never cum that hard with Tyler."

She smiled at me and kissed my fingers. "Can I tell you a secret?" she replied. "Neither have I."