All Comments on 'The Awakening of Jessica Ch. 01'

by fantasymr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ausfetausfetover 6 years ago
A bold start

Can't wait to see where this is heading... will she have doubts? Will Robert find out? Will a relationship develop with Gareth? So many possibilities.

lefriclefricover 6 years ago
"said Jessica Stone"

..... gets annoying real fast. You don't have to use both names EVERY TIME. I don't normally criticize grammar issues, but that was VERY distracting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dreams do come sometimes

This was a thoughtful story and made me feel good. Looking forward to see the progression of Jessica and will she remain dominant or become submissive

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 6 years ago
Excellent

start to, possibly, every testosterone driven youth's fantasy still retained in later life even if never realised. Having attended a boys' grammar school, females were in very short supply - the headmasters' wife (nightmare not fantasy), and one young, newly qualified, teacher of Welsh who was considered too much of a distraction for us in the upper school therefore we had to make do with the male. Sometimes she did substitute so mirrors on sticks were a feature. My only criticism of the tale is that, as yet, it lacks passion. The writing style is reporter not novelist. If this continues the characters will simply be cardboard cut outs which would be a waste. Jessica Stone and Gareth Jones deserve better.

fantasymrfantasymrover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments folks. Mostly constructive. Duly noted.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

Just another cheating wife that could,wouldn't talk to her husband.no wonder divorce is on the rise

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sex happened MUCH too fast

No buildup. No step by step. He gets naked. She's naked. He eats pussy and she cums twice. They fuck. Over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous