The Awakening of Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasymr
fantasymr
55 Followers

The door opened. She looked up. A fit and very naked Gareth Jones entered the room. His cock was beginning to rise. It was a monster. The AdultWork comments had not lied. Jessica Stone stood up. She walked towards him. She placed her hands on either side of his face. He embraced her. She could feel his cock pressing through her skirt. They kissed.

It was a long kiss. When it started, their mouths parted slightly. Their tongues made tentative contact. She opened her mouth wider and his tongue invaded. It was a precursor of what was to come. Their mouths rolled and pressed and flowed together. It was the kind of kiss that should never stop. It was sending shivers through Jessica Stone's body. She was sixteen again and was becoming giddy.

They broke apart. She moved one hand downwards and it encircled Gareth's cock. He was now fully erect and was unquestionably in a different league to Robert. This was going to be interesting. She stroked the soft velvet skin of the shaft and reached for his balls.

"Shall I help you undress?" he said.

She slipped off her jacket. He produced a hanger for it.

He returned to hold her. His hands were large, strong and sensitive. They were everywhere. He nuzzled her neck. He eased her blouse out of her skirt. He began to unbutton it. She shrugged it off her arms. He placed it on the bed.

She stepped out of her shoes. He found the fastening of her skirt and unzipped it. He held it while she stepped from it. He stood back.

Jessica Stone was standing in front of a very erect, naked man. She was wearing black stockings, suspenders, a garter belt, black lacy high leg panties and a black lace bra. She was magnificent.

Jessica Stone unclipped her bra, shrugged it off and threw it on the bed. She placed a hand on either side of her panties and slowly eased them down her thighs. She stepped out of them and kicked them to one side.

The black stockings and garter belt remained. They turned her into a fetishists dream.

Jessica Stone had become a dominant woman. She had fantasised about this for years. She had worked out what she wanted to do today. Now she would start.

"I am going to kneel on the bed and you are going to lick me," she said. "Start with my bottom and then I will turn over and you can lick my pussy."

Gareth Jones placed his hands on her buttocks. He pulled them gently apart. He took in the sight of her pouting anus, the perineum beneath it and the glistening lips of her sex. He moistened his tongue. He pressed it to her anus. She moaned softly. He pressed and teased and she relaxed and allowed his tongue to worm its way in. His cock hardened further. He was paying homage to a memory. She moaned again.

Jessica Stone turned on her back. She spread her legs and looked up. Today she was Molly Bloom. Today her dream would come true.

Gareth knelt before her. He licked her perineum. His tongue moved up. It reached her glistening labia. He licked up and around. He teased the lips. He was a supplicant. He licked around again, plunged his tongue inside her vagina, then moved his head up and guided himself towards her clit.

Jessica Stone was very much awake. A skilled tongue was teasing her clit. She looked down. It was a naked tousle haired youth. He caught her eye. She ruffled his hair and pulled his head towards her to increase the pressure. "Don't stop," she moaned. "Don't stop."

The orgasm was powerful. She writhed and her legs clasped his head tightly. She was strong and he was trapped. "Keep on," she said, "Keep on. A second wave broke across her body and slowly receded. She relaxed and stroked his hair again.

"I need you inside me now," she demanded.

Gareth swiftly unwrapped the condom and slid it onto his impressive member. He lay between her legs; his elbows placed either side of her body. He dipped his head and trapped a nipple in his teeth. His cock touched the entrance to her vagina and he began to thrust. He slid in. Jessica Stone grabbed hold of his buttocks and scraped her nails up them. She had never felt so full. Gareth Jones's cock was reaching parts that no other cock had ever reached. It had literally taken her breath away. Now he was thrusting with force and passion. She felt as if she had never been fucked before. A third orgasm was a certainty.

She pushed up to meet his desire. She threw her arms around him and screamed. His cock throbbed and spilled his seed into the condom. She felt him come and he felt the walls of her vagina closing around him.

Jessica Stone was spent. She had just had the fuck of her life and her lover was a former pupil. They had both fulfilled a fantasy.

They lay in each others arms, naked and smiling quietly. Gareth was fondling her breasts while her lips pressed against his neck.

"Why are you a sex worker?" she said.

"Well, everybody has to do something," he replied.

"When I left university I became an intern for a Liberal Democrat MP. One of my tutors made the introduction. That worked out, so I ended up working in his parliamentary office. Then we went into government and I had a really busy five years. In 2015 my boss lost his seat and I was out of a job. Now I work in a bar four nights a week and sell my body during the day. There are worse jobs," he shrugged. "I have met some amazing women and there's repeat business. They tell me they like my cock -- and my smile."

"How many clients do you see every day?"

"Usually three, sometimes four. There's a limit to how often I can do this," his eyes twinkled. He really was irresistible.

"You know I used to fancy you when I taught you?"

"Yes I knew. Everybody knew. We couldn't do anything. We used to talk about you though. You were the hottest woman in the school. You probably still are."

Jessica Stone blushed.

"You used to wear short skirts and sit on the teacher's desk in front of the class. We used to 'accidentally' drop our pens on the floor so that we could lean down and try to look up your skirt while we were picking them up."

"I know," she said. "I used to get a real buzz out of that."

"So why are you here, paying me? Are you divorced?"

"No, it's more complicated than that. You are a kind of special treat I promised myself after a hard year -- and before you ask, yes you were worth it. Is my time up? I don't want to hold you up."

"No it's OK. I've got an hour before the next client. No rush. You can have that shower if you want -- or I could go down on you again."

"You are a lovely man, Gareth Jones. I wish more men knew how to please a woman like you do."

It was his turn to blush.

Jessica Stone took a shower. Gareth Jones was with her. He soaped and fondled her breasts, her feet, her thighs, her arse, her stomach with its caesarean scar and then he knelt down in the shower and took her whole vulva into his mouth. He licked inside and out. He sucked her clit like a vacuum cleaner and then just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he thrust two slippery fingers up her arse. She almost passed out.

He helped her dress and she replaced her make-up. She told him she would see him again. She didn't know when.

Jessica Stone only knew one thing. She had to have that cock inside her again. One day.

Jessica Stone shopped at Sainsbury's on the way home. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt when Robert got back at 6.30pm. She had cooked him his favourite meal.

Amy was buzzing around the kitchen. She was high as a kite.

"We saw jraffs and lefants," she said. "And lizards, big as dinysors."

"I know, said Mum. I knew you'd enjoy it. She ruffled Amy's hair.

"Did you have a good day, darling?" said Robert.

"Oh, you know, it's good to unwind after a long term," she said.

"I did manage to get one thing done that I'd been planning for a while, though."

fantasymr
fantasymr
55 Followers
12