The Awakening of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a white masked female figure, scary and sinister, bending over her and those blue eyes staring out at her again, this time through the mask. She could see herself, she could actually visualise herself in that picture. Yes, Kim. That was the name she had heard the scientists use, but could not connect with it until now.

She could see herself strapped not to a clinical polished examination bench but to a rough wooden rack, her body spread eagled and secured with iron ankle and wrist cuffs, ropes splayed tightly across her body, digging into her soft breasts. And that masked face and a female body clad in black pvc, leaning over her. It was only a fleeting image. She was perhaps conscious of it only for a fraction of a second but it hit her like a jolt. She felt her heart flutter, her first physical sensation for two thousand years if the scientists were to be believed.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Beep ................ ............... Beep ............ ............. Beep ............... .................. ......... Beep

The readings had settled down again into the regular modulated beat. Dr Nemesis, Victor, Douglas and Parp were poring over the monitoring equipment on Nano Mk XXV. The readings clearly showed increased evidence of neurological activity. Was this really the breakthrough that they sought?

"What do we do now Madame?" asked Douglas.

"We pull back the data relay to the exact point where Kim reacted, replay it and see if we can repeat the response."

The settings were altered and the current set off again into Kim's brain. They waited expectantly. The atmosphere in the laboratory was tense. Was it just an unexplained blip or had one of the experiences relayed into Kim's subconscious got a response from her. They waited, nervous and expectant. They were aware that this moment could be the turning point in their whole experiment.

Beep ............ ............ .....Beep ............ ................... Beep .................. ............... Beep..... Beep.....Beep..... Beep... Beep..... Beep............ ................. Beep............ ............... Beep

This was the same response that Victor had detected, the same increased pace that indicated activity in Kim's brain. They had been able to replicate the response. A wave of excitement swept through them.

"What do we do next?" asked Victor.

Dr Nemesis replied, "This is a complex programme and Nano is a sophisticated computer. It has the ability to take the event that has triggered Kim's response, read her reaction to it and then act intuitively to build on it and find new and related experiences. It can use the raw material and develop a whole new scene from it, continually working with Kim's emotional responses."

Dr Nemesis entered new instructions into Nano Mk XXV and started the computer running again.

xxxxxxxxxx

Kim's mind was back in the dungeon with the white masked black pvc clad figure. The sentient pictures being relayed into her brain now were coming at a slower pace and fixed in one setting. It felt as if the computer were working with her to develop the scenes. There were still lots of images that flashed through her, but this time there was a connection with everything that was going on. It felt like this was a place she belonged, somewhere she had really been in the distant past.

She saw herself kneeling in front of that potent female presence, her head bowed. She felt fingers on her chin and her head being lifted up, she heard words spoken. "Slave girl, you have come to serve me," and a simple reply, "Yes mistress, Yes mistress."

She saw herself strapped down onto a bench. She felt the touch of whip, strap and cane on her bare behind. She felt the gentle caress of shiny pvc glove on her arse sending a tingle of arousal through her and then the sting of the cane again. A touch and soft words again, "there you are girl; you know you must take punishment."

She visualised herself in a metal cage swinging from the ceiling, coloured plumage on her head like a captured bird of paradise and the female figure toying with her, tweaking her nipples, making her squeak in pain. And then she heard her inviting hooded men to touch her and play with her. She saw hands passing through the metal bars, touching her breasts, fingers being inserted into her moist cunt.

She saw herself in a dungeon, hooded slaves in different forms of bondage with erect cocks waiting for her to relieve them. She heard encouraging words to take the hard flesh into her hands and masturbate them and then to wrap her soft moist lips around them and suck them until she tasted the salty pre-cum in her mouth.

Kim watched on as if she were watching a film in which she had the starring role. These scenes were a sample of what passed before her. At the centre was always the towering presence of the stunning cat-suited figure. She did everything she was told, there was no resisting the firm command and the penetrating eyes. She was treated cruelly and was used terribly but it did not feel like that. Kim wanted to submit, it was her place to give herself up to this powerful woman.

In the final scene Kim saw herself lying on a narrow wooden bench. She heard the tearing sound of cling film being unrolled and black sheets of it being wrapped around her body and pulled tight. Her arms were at her side and pressed tightly against her, her legs bound together. The sticky substance clung to itself to hold in her soft breasts. She watched as the pvc clad woman worked silently to wrap her whole body so she was immobile and helpless. She leant over Kim, strands of black hair gently brushing her face. Kim wallowed in the tension of the moment, her heart beating frantically.

"Today, my beautiful little slave girl you are going to face the ultimate test of trust and servitude. Today, you are being mummified."

She inserted a rubber tube into Kim's lips and was told to hold it tightly. The cling film roll was pulled, twisted and wrapped around her neck, over her mouth around the breathing tube, across her nose and finally over her eyes, plunging her into a silent darkness. Kim was completely encapsulated, mummified in a bizarre ritual of servitude to her mistress.

"Today, you have demonstrated your faith in your mistress. You have given up control of your body, your breath, your very life."

These were the last words Kim heard. She could remember them now, as vividly as if they were spoken minutes ago. Did that dark masked figure know? Did she know that she truly would be mummified, that this was no sexual fetish game but a genuine commitment? Did she know that one day, hundreds of years later, it was her destiny to be brought back to life?

xxxxxxxxxx

Dr Nemesis went back to Nano Mk XXV and frantically pressed keys. An image appeared on the screen – a white masked face, piercing blue eyes, jet black hair, a black pvc cat-suit hugging a shapely body.

"Bloody hell; that could be you!"

It was Douglas who made the observation. Victor could see it immediately. He didn't want to say anything but Douglas was right. Admittedly the face was masked but everything else, the eyes, the demeanour, the indefinable presence that Dr Nemesis has, was all there. It was uncanny.

Dr Nemesis was taken aback. She saw it too, Victor could tell. She didn't say anything. She just stared back at the image on the screen and the image stared back at her.

It had been another remarkable day. The excitement of detecting neurological activity in Kim's brain was one incredible breakthrough but the latest revelations were astounding. They had found a link into Kim's subconscious and could get a response from her every time these experiences were relayed into her.

Beep ......... ............ Beep ............ ............... Beep ............ ...............Beep ......... ............. Beep ............ ............ Beep

The monitoring equipment had reverted back to its regular intermittent tone.

"It's time to break off," said Dr Nemesis. It's been quite a day for all of us. Who knows what it's been it's been like for poor Kim. Douglas it's your turn to be on Kim watch tonight."

Victor looked across at Dr Nemesis. He had never seen her like this before. She looked exhausted and pensive. The shocking and eerie similarity between herself and the image on the screen seemed to have shaken her up.

xxxxxxxxxx

Kim lay there quietly with her disturbed thoughts. She did not know what to make of the day. The rapid fire bombardment of experiences and emotions had been switched off now and see was left with her own thoughts. Something traumatic had happened. She could feel that some button within her inner self had been touched but she did not know how to interpret it. The experiences transferred into her brain by Nano had made a connection with her real past; she knew that. Each time they were relayed back, with their subtle variations and new scenes added she felt a response. But it was so foggy in her mind and her body could still not react to it.

Kim was conscious of Douglas inside the plastic dome. She hadn't noticed before because her brain was so disconnected from the real world but she suddenly became conscious of him looking at her. In fact, Douglas had hardly taken his eyes off Kim since he started his shift. She knew he was meant to be monitoring her but this was no dispassionate examination, this was a look of agitated desire and lust. Kim could tell; and she found it disconcerting.

Douglas approached her and removed his latex gloves, detaching them from the white decontamination suit. Surely that could not be allowed if this was meant to be a sterile environment? The bare hand hovered over her for a minute as if he was indecisive, wondering if he should really dare touch her. Douglas stroked her hair, gently re-arranging her fair waves over her shoulders and disentangling it from some of the wires. He stroked her shoulders, his fingers brushing over her naked flesh until they came to the delicate curve of her breasts. He touched the centre of her nipple just below where a titanium probe penetrated her skin.

Kim didn't know how to object and, deep inside, somehow she did not want to resist. She needed to take in a sharp intake of breath but her body wouldn't let her. The fingers ran down her body and brushed against the soft hair of her pubes. Kim's brain was reacting. She understood what she should be feeling but her body, still in its locked down state, could not respond to the arousing caresses.

Douglas stepped back. He lifted the hood away from the white suit. Kim stared back at the first human face she had seen full on in two thousand years. She felt scared at what Douglas was going to do to her in this frozen state in which she could do nothing to resist, but she also felt a tingle of anticipation and excitement.

Douglas unzipped the front of his decontamination suit and let it slide to the floor. He stood completely naked revealing a raging erection. The touching had aroused him, turned him on so much that he couldn't control his lusts. Kim wondered what it was about her that had so turned him on. Was it the sight of her soft flesh, the idea that she could do nothing to deny him, the excitement of taking something that was forbidden? Whatever it was, Kim suspected what was going to follow.

Douglas mounted the titanium table and knelt between her legs, spread out and inviting. He leaned over her and planted a kiss on her cheek. Deep down somewhere Kim felt a tingle of response. He put his lips over a nipple and sucked and tugged on it with his teeth. Kim wanted to groan with pleasure and pain. She longed to squirm and wriggle in ecstasy but she could do nothing. His mouth dipped down to her crotch and gently nuzzled the bushy hair above her cunt, planting kisses on it and licking her still unresponsive clit.

He pulled her cunt lips apart and inserted his fingers into her. There was still no physical response, no juices flowed to moisten her waiting expectant cunt. Yet, Kim still wanted it, she wanted Douglas to enter her. Deep in her psyche was the need to give herself up, to be used. She couldn't explain it but being tied down, her legs splayed, offering herself up felt like a natural state for her. And then Douglas entered her. His hard cock forced itself into her tight un-lubricated cunt. He pushed himself into her with slow rhythmic thrusts.

It was the most peculiar sensation for Kim. In her mind she could recover all of the responses she should be making but her body would just not react. It was torture for Kim. Her mind was telling her to moan and writhe and move her own body in rhythm with Douglas's penetrating thrusts but she just couldn't do it. She could only lie there impassively, a prisoner in her own head as Douglas used her for his pleasure.

"Dr Deviant, what do you think you are doing?"

The thrusting movements in her cunt froze immediately as Douglas withdrew. His cock had suddenly gone limp.

"I'm sorry Madame, I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't stop myself."

"Don't you understand what you've done. All our hard work could be undone because of your perverted lust. The whole project is hanging on a knife edge and you do something as stupid as this. So, how do you explain yourself?"

Dr Nemesis's eyes flashed angrily at him. She had worked with Douglas before. She was not naive, she was aware of his little perversions. She knew how he looked at her and had noticed the leering looks he had been giving Kim ever since he had seen her staked out and helpless on the metal examination table. But this behaviour was unbelievable. Poor innocent Kim, her body frozen for two thousand years, only to be abused by this deviant.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. She just looked so lovely lying there. I just felt so aroused by her."

"You idiot Douglas. You must learn to control your urges. If you've damaged her or ruined the experiment you'll never work with me again."

....Beep ..... Beep..... Beep ..... Beep ... Beep .... Beep .... Beep ..... Beep.... Beep

"Madame, do you hear that?"

Dr Nemesis's reprimand of Douglas had drawn both their attentions away from the monitoring equipment. The neural activity in Kim's brain had increased as a result of Douglas's penetration of her prostrate body.

Dr Nemesis examined the monitoring equipment and turned to Douglas.

"You are lucky Dr Deviant. You are so lucky. You could have ruined everything. But it appears that your perverted lusts have triggered a response in Kim. What you did was thoughtless and risky, but you've got away with it."

.... Beep ..... Beep .....Beep ..... Beep ... Beep .... Beep .... Beep ..... Beep .... Beep

The level of the activity in Kim's brain had risen to another level. Dr Nemesis looked thoughtful.

"You are more than lucky Douglas, it seems as though the fates are with you today. In fact, this experience has made me wonder whether we shouldn't approach Kim in an entirely different way. You can go now, but don't think I've forgotten about your little perversions."

"Yes, thank you Madame."

Douglas had a hang-dog expression. He knew he'd had a lucky escape; things could have turned out far worse for him.

"I'll keep an eye on Kim for a while now," said Dr Nemesis. "I've got some thinking to do."

xxxxxxxxx

Victor, Douglas and Parp were waiting in the lab for Dr Nemesis's arrival. She was usually punctual, so this was very unusual. Victor worried that the stress of the project was taking its toll on her or that Dr Nemesis had began to get too emotionally involved in Kim's fate. He needn't have worried.

When the opening in the plastic pod in the lab was unzipped they turned towards it and Victor and Douglas's jaws dropped. Gone was the white decontamination suit and helmet, the white lab coat and swept back hair and the smart tailored black suits she wore for business meetings. She stood before them, the mirror image of the figure they had all seen on the monitors the day before. She looked magnificent and incredibly sexy, thought Victor, in a black pvc cat-suit and high heeled ankle boots. Her jet black hair was hanging down over her shoulders. Thick black eye-liner and blue eye-shadow highlighted those piercing eyes.

Douglas's eyes were popping out. Victor could see the trace of his erection against the white material of his decontamination suit. Victor could feel the hardness swelling up in his own cock. How embarrassing. He hoped that Dr Nemesis had not noticed. She even had an effect on Parp, whose ten tentacles were floating around excitedly in the air.

Dr Nemesis had returned to the lab with renewed energy and determination.

"I have decided on a new strategy," she announced. "Recent events," she said staring meaningfully at the sheepish Dr Deviant, "have demonstrated to me that a more tactile approach might be more effective in Kim's case. I am suggesting a two-pronged approach; a combination of Nano's cognitive recognition software and an attempt to recreate the world that Kim inhabited."

They were all speechless until, eventually, Victor blurted out, "Yes, of course Madame, anything you say Madame."

"Last night I did some more research into the images that triggered the response in Kim and I also went into the stores to look at some of the artefacts recovered from the site. I have a theory," she continued, "I don't believe Kim was a prisoner. I think she was there of her own free will and that she willingly gave herself up to some of these strange rituals and procedures."

"So, you mean you are going to carry some of them out on her?" asked Douglas.

"Yes, exactly. I intend to link myself up to Nano so that I can read the experiences being relayed to Kim and manipulate them."

"Isn't that dangerous?" asked Victor, concerned for Dr Nemesis's safety.

"It's risky, yes, but I'm only going to work with the limited set of images. I think I can handle that."

Victor and Douglas prepared Dr Nemesis. They took her back to the medical theatre to insert one discreet probe into the back of her head so that she could be linked up with the Nano Mk XXV computer and the cognitive recognition software. Dr Nemesis also told them to remove the titanium probes from Kim's body that were monitoring muscle spasms and unlock and remove the shiny metallic bands from her wrists, ankle and mid-riff that had kept her secured to the examination bench.

"Remember that I'm trying to replicate the world Kim came from, so my behaviour might appear strange at times," said Dr Nemesis. She put on a white mask. "Right, let's get to work."

Dr Nemesis had brought some basic equipment with her. What had been recovered from the site was in too great a state of deterioration and Victor wondered how she had found these things at such short notice.

She started with several lengths of black rope which looked stunning against Kim's white flesh and the silver of the titanium examination bench. Victor and Douglas looked on in awed amazement as Dr Nemesis manipulated the ropes with such dexterity drawing them under the table and then pulling them tightly over Kim's body into a neat row of knots that tied Kim down.

She planted a sensuous kiss on Kim, leaving a red lip-stick mark on her cheek.

"You belong to me now. You're not a subject in a laboratory any more, but a flesh and blood woman aching to surrender yourself to me. I know you are in there somewhere. Delve deep back into your memory, go back two thousand years to the world you belonged to. I know what your needs are. I know what your inner desires are. You want to submit to me, just as you surrendered yourself up to others many centuries ago. Let me in and I will awaken your passions again."

Dr Nemesis ran her red painted fingernails across Kim's breasts, took one nipple between her fingers and squeezed, gently at first and then tightly. She dug a sharp long fingernail into the tip of her nipple. She leant over and took the nipple into her mouth and closed her teeth into it.