The Awakening of Penny Pt. 02

Story Info
The lesbian seduction of Penny's sister Marina.
4.6k words
4.74
9.2k
23

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

Having the intention to seduce my sister, and having the opportunity, were two very different things. Whenever I went to her house, her mongrel of a husband was never far away, and whenever she came to ours my hubby was usually there. In any case, I really didn't want to have sex with my sister in either of our marital beds.

I don't think Marina's husband really takes much interest in what she does, but I obviously didn't want him around. I could imagine my hubby would be quite enthusiastic, if he knew what I was planning, but he'd probably want to watch, or fuck both of us and that wasn't what I had in mind.

I was planning to do some lingerie shopping, so I thought I'd suggest she came along. It wasn't really a seduction opportunity, but I thought it might get her juices flowing and remind her what a sexy piece her big sister is. She seemed to like the idea.

I collected her the following Saturday and we went out for lunch at a favourite Greek restaurant, which has a feel-good factor and always brings back good memories, then I took her to my favourite underwear shop. I knew she was unlikely to buy anything overtly sexual, I felt she was still too repressed for that, but she would surely find something she liked, and buying underwear is always a sensual experience, especially when the shop assistant is as hands-on as Helen in my local branch of Bravissima.

Helen is a short, busty woman about my age, with short hair and glasses, and she has a very business-like way about her. It can be strangely arousing when the 'business' in question is fitting my big girls into bra cups! On this occasion, I deliberately let her get even more touchy-feely with me than usual (she doesn't need much encouragement) hoping it would serve to take the eroticism up a few notches, which I'm sure it did, as she helped me adjust things, letting her fingers 'accidentally' brush across a nipple, and kneeling in front of me helping me get suspenders just right. That woman must love her job. It's always exciting going there to buy lingerie, but this time I especially enjoyed the fact that Marina was sitting in the shop, watching all this very appreciatively.

I tried on a couple of white corsets, one with suspenders and one without, a bustier - though I really don't need to be any bustier - a pair of high cut panties (loving the feeling of Helen getting the elastic around my legs and under my bum cheeks EXACTLY right) and a pair of very sexy stay-up lace stockings. I left the curtains of the changing room deliberately open, so Marina could see, and I loved it when another woman came into the shop and got an eyeful of me in a super-sexy ensemble. She leaned down to Marina and whispered 'Wow', and Marina replied proudly 'That's my sister'.

I told Helen I wanted something that would be easy to get out of - not too many hooks -- and she gave me a very knowing look.

'Mmm hm'

Soon it was Marina's turn and, as expected, she didn't put on a show. She tried on a few things - behind the curtain (boo!) - but in the end just bought a couple of pairs of very nice black lace French knickers. From what I've seen, she rarely wears skimpy briefs, probably because they are not adequate to cover her very bushy pubes. I guess we are both quite hairy Greek women, but I put quite a lot of time into keeping my bush well trimmed.

We left the shop feeling quite giddy and excited. Buying undies always does this to me and, it seems, Marina too. I was very pleased with my purchases and looking forward to modelling them for hubby. I love to get him hot under the collar like that.

I still had to come up with a scheme for actually seducing Marina though, and I decided the only way was to book a weekend away for us both. A girly weekend away, no men allowed. That was the answer. It needn't be anywhere special, or even far away, just private and 'neutral'. I would sell it to her simply as a way to get out of our everyday routine and have some time to ourselves. My treat.

I had thought long and hard about this - whether I was a bad person to consider actually having sex with my sister - and the more I thought about it, the more convinced I was that it was a good thing. Yes, it had originated from a selfish motive -- recruiting her for Chrissy's group -- but more and more, I found myself focussing on why it would be a good thing for Marina. She lived a repressed life, and experienced none of the joy of my sex life. My own discovery of all-woman sex had brought me pleasures I hadn't dreamed of before, and I wanted Marina to have some of that. I knew that, somewhere under all her layers of guilt and repression, there was a sexual creature screaming to get out. My aim was to release her.

I called her and talked about having a 'girly weekend away' and, to my delight, she loved the idea. I was soon on the hunt for a suitable venue, and it didn't take me long to find a great modern hotel not far from either of our houses, in the centre of an entertainment area, with cinemas, sports facilities, and a number of bars and restaurants. It was perfect, and I splashed out and booked a king-size double room, with an en-suite bathroom, for the very next Saturday night.

My plan was to have a couple of drinks, dinner, then a jazz bar with dancing and music, before retiring to the room for...?

The king-size room also had a super king-size bed, so we would have to sleep together. This was all part of my cunning plan, and Marina hardly raised an eyebrow when she saw it, she was too wowed by the general size of the room, and the luxury bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.

She went off excitedly to grab some nibbles and make a phone call (?) and I thought I would take advantage of the lull, to have a shower. I was so full of anticipation and excitement it was very hard not to jill -- the shower is one of my favourite places for that, but not tonight. I walked out of the bathroom just with a towel around my waist - boobs out. I thought I was going to be alone but I nearly jumped out of my skin; there was Zena, Marina's 19-year-old daughter, sitting on the sofa in a short skirt and a very well-filled boob tube. I was stunned. Standing there topless with my naked breasts quivering.

There she was, one of my biggest sexual fantasies, sitting looking at me with her eyes wide -- just as stunned as me. I quickly tried to gather myself, and asked her, rather brusquely, 'Why are you here, Zena? I mean, sorry, you took me by surprise.'

'Mum asked me to bring these over.' She said, indicating a couple of items of clothing on the bed that Marina obviously just couldn't do without.

'Only one bed huh?' she said, almost innocently, but the suggestiveness was implicit in that simple rhetorical question, and her facial expression.

'Yes, last king-size room available.' I said, trying hard to sound breezy and matter-of-fact.

But Zena wasn't really listening. She was gazing at me with a twinkle in her eye; a look of young lust.

'Penny, I love your boobs, they are great.'

'Really? I'm fond of them too.' and I lifted them up, playing with them in front of her, my arousal making me bold. My God, her nipples were suddenly showing clearly, they were so erect. Her big boobs, with those nipples, seemingly about to burst out of her top, were mouth-watering. I wanted release them from their confinement, to pull that brim-full, overstretched boob tube down to see them in all their glory, but instead, I said, cheekily, 'Are you cold Zena, or just glad to see me?' She immediately blushed and covered herself with her arms.

'Oh no, they always give me away' then, rather coquettishly, 'Do you like my breasts, Penny?

'I do, I think they are gorgeous.'

'Well one day, maybe we could discuss them. Alone?'

You could have knocked me over with a feather at that moment. I thought I had been bold, but she was one step away from seducing ME! Wow, the sexual imperative of youth. My pussy was so wet!

'Er, yeah I would love to...'

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Marina was back, with no key because she had given it to Zena. I gave her a quick bare-breasted hug, and said 'ssshhh' as I grabbed my undies and rushed back into to the bathroom to dress. She could see me as I dropped my towel, turning and displaying my nudity to her as I slowly closed the door.

I was amazed by this little encounter with Zena. She had been just a fantasy to me, I mean, a young, beautiful, busty girl - I'd never get so much as a glimpse, but now... Now, I was confident I could seduce her, or let her seduce me perhaps? God, I was so wet. I dried myself a little with the bath towel, but I couldn't put my clean panties on in that state, so I threw on a robe, remaining naked under it, and went out into the bedroom for chat and nipples (er, I mean nibbles) and drinks.

Lots of giggles and laughs later, Zena headed home. There were many kisses goodbye, and squeezes, as she got ready to leave. She looked so beautiful and happy, and those nipples were still erect. She definitely suspected something was going on, and I think she found the whole situation quite enthralling. I bet she jilled when she got home. What an exciting thought.

It was Marina's turn to shower now, and I lay on the bed, luxuriously watching her undress. She'd had a few drinks by this point, and she was pretty chilled; completely unabashed, she walked past me naked towards the bathroom.

'You really should trim that bush' I said to her, cheekily, and she stopped, close to me, and ran her fingers through her pubes.

'I guess.'

Such an innocent action, but she had no idea what she just did to me. I gasped inside.

'I will help you if you want, then you can have a neat one, like mine' and I spread my legs to show it off.

'Penny, stop it!' she said, but I could tell she was at least a little bit titillated. She went to shower and I lay there on the bed, my pussy aflame, I was so turned on. No Penny, you can't jill.

Somehow, I contained my surging arousal and we dressed to go out. We both looked good for a couple of older babes, even if I say so myself and, after cocktails and a delicious tapas dinner at the restaurant, we found ourselves at the Jazz Bar; a place with a great atmosphere.

We watched for a while then got up to dance. It reminded me of old times, especially when we got some attention from a couple of younger guys. They weren't young, young, but we had a few years on them I'd say, and that's always flattering. We flirted a little with them; I watched one of them get very handsy with Marina and she allowed him, but only so far She knows how to tease. My guy also tried it on a little but, like Marina, I limited his advances. She watched as I allowed him to go just so far and no further. Later, at the table, she said we were being very naughty, but I laughed and said 'It's just a bit of fun, no harm done.'

'I don't get attention like that. Not for years, so I enjoyed it.' She looked a little guilty, then said in a low voice 'I could feel his cock was hard against me and I loved it!'

We burst out laughing. Oh, poor deprived sister of mine, do I have plans for you.

We went back to dancing, and of course the boys found us again. We were obviously a big hit with them. We allowed a little more flirting, but no kissing, and I could see Marina was turned on (her nipples were showing). I was also getting a little moist if I'm honest. It was nice to be desired, but we had to put a damper on their ardour in the end. They wanted more, but that was never going to happen.

We made our excuses, deflated their egos somewhat, and left, back to our hotel. We were a little giddy; there were heaps of giggles on the way back, and lots of lewd 'what if' chat. I hadn't seen my sister this buoyant for years.

Back in the room, I said 'Let's chill and have a nightcap.' I undressed right in front of her, deliberately, and slipped on my robe, then I looked at her and said 'Well? Aren't you going to slip into something more comfortable?' She looked a little unsure but did the same, still needlessly self-conscious about her body, then we reclined on the sofa and talked about the evening.

It was obvious we had both enjoyed the attention and teasing those two guys, and it had left us both with a lot of pent-up sexual tension; 'I'm so horny now' I said candidly, opening my robe. 'Didn't that make you horny Marina?'

She seemed embarrassed, but, with a wicked little smile, said 'You have no idea Penny. I haven't felt this way for ages. I have an overpowering urge to jill, right here in front of you.'

'Mmm, that would be nice, but we could do even better' and I started to run my hands over my breasts.

'How do you mean?' she asked, though I think it was slowly dawning on her.

'We could play together.'

'What, both of us jill?'

At the beginning of the evening, mutual jilling while watching each other would have seemed a fine thing to aim for, but now, after the playful teasing on the dance floor, and the suggestive talk afterwards, not to mention that electrifying encounter with Zena, I was going for broke.

She was watching me caressing my big boobs, and I lifted one of them to my mouth and licked it, running my tongue round and round the nipple and making it shiny with saliva. There was suddenly an unmistakeable sexual electricity in the air. I moved towards her and opened her robe, with no resistance from her at all.

'No, I mean properly play together' and I got up and went and lay on the bed. I lay back, my fingers just gently brushing my pubes and she watched this unspoken invitation for a moment and then she came and lay beside me.

I played with my breasts and she did the same, plucking at those amazing nipples, and I opened my legs wider and started to slide my fingers between my very slippery lips. I watched her copy me, parting her bushy pubes and slipping her fingers into herself, and she sighed, a long, tremulous sigh as she anticipated her imminent release.

I sensed she was at her most vulnerable now, and I rolled towards her (it was now or never). I kissed her shoulder, then her neck, then up to her lips. She pulled back momentarily and looked at me, but then relaxed into the kiss, deep but soft. I brought my hand up to her breast, feeling her nipple, so hard under my fingers, and the rhythm of her hand in her pussy increased. She moaned and sighed again, and I heard her whisper 'Penny', very quietly, then her back arched and her body shuddered gently as her orgasm claimed her. A long deep moan and a series of jolting aftershocks told me all about the intensity of her release.

She recovered and raised herself up on her elbows, looking at me and panting ever so slightly. 'What did we just do?'

'Nothing that we aren't allowed. Just two sisters enjoying.'

'I have only cum like that once or twice before. Wow.'

'It's OK, let me show you more.'

'Wh..what??'

'Relax, and let's just enjoy it.'

'But we...'

'Shh, relax... '

I kissed her again and lay her back, kissing my way down her body and lingering on those nipples I have so often dreamed of sucking. She shivered as I took each of them in turn between my lips, and I ran a single finger through her bush, tracing the line of her lips, up to her clit.

She was lost in rapture now, all resistance had melted away, and I fingered her gently, thrilling to the feel of her warm wet flesh as I slid my slippery digit in and out of her, using my thumb to stimulate her clitoris.

'Ohhh, God, Penny, I'm, I'm cumming... againnn, oh, oh, oh, ohhh...'

I kissed her tummy as her juice trickled around my finger, then I slid down between her legs, opening her flower with the fingertips of both my hands.

'What are you doing..?'

'Shhhh, trust me,' and I gave her a long, languid lick up the full length of her sex, from butt crack to clit, lapping up her orgasm juice, and looking up at her.

'Just lie back and enjoy.'

I spread her flower and admired her petals, thick, fleshy and wet, then I teased her clit out of its hiding place and went to work... Since my first FF experience I've realised that I fucking love licking pussy, and eating my sister's was pure delight. She seemed to love it too -- she had two orgasms as I alternated between sucking her clit, licking her fleshy lips, and fingering, or a combination of all three, and I jilled myself to a climax at the same time, I was loving it that much.

As we shared wet kisses and cuddles afterwards she said she couldn't believe what just happened, or how she felt:

'I could never have dreamed of this, Penny, and with YOU of all people! I have never had multiple orgasms like that. Up to tonight, one was as much as I hoped for, but that was unreal. A fantasy come true.'

'We have a lot to explore. There is much more where that came from, if you want it.' I kissed her forehead and we drifted off into a deep sleep, content in each other's arms. Sisters in arms.

About 3am Marina got out of bed to go to the toilet -- naked. I watched her walk back. She has had five kids so her body has been through the wars, but she still oozes sex appeal and I want her more now than I ever have. For more than just her body and looks.

I stopped her just as she was about to hop back in; 'In my bag there is a smaller red bag. Bring it to the bed.' She brought it and sat back down looking intrigued. 'Open it.' She reached in and gasped, then pulled out a purple rabbit vibe and a huge black dildo. We both laughed.

'I know you have one, but not like these. Choose which one.' She chose the black one.

'You know I've only ever had one cock.'

'I know.'

I pulled her down on top of me for a long, long kiss. She seemed more relaxed than earlier. More passionate, so I took the lead and pushed my breasts up against hers with my hands, feeling the points of her nipples boring into my soft orbs, and she looked down and said 'Can I?'

'Of course.'

She bent and began kissing and sucking my nipples -- so divine - and I took her hand to my pussy. Instinct led her caresses and in minutes I was cumming, and I was loud and intense...

'Don't stop, don't stop!'

And she took me to a second peak, even more powerful, making me squirt out creamy liquid over her hand.

'Oh my God, Penny did I do that?' she said incredulously, looking at her dripping wet hand.

'Yes you did, and now it's your turn.'

I rolled her onto her back and picked up the black friend, bigger and harder than any cock. I lubricated the head of it by rubbing it against my still oozing pussy, then slowly worked it into her. I crouched between her legs and positioned the rabbit so I was sitting on it as I fucked her, then I just squatted lower, forcing it into my pussy as I pushed the black dildo deep into Marina's. Pretty soon, we were both coming - hard. I think we must have woken the neighbours; Our wailing seemed continuous.

We did eventually stop though, and I flopped forward onto the bed next to her, and squeezed the rabbit almost effortlessly out of my oh-so-slippery pussy. I gently pulled the dildo out of her, making her quiver, and I brought it up to my face and licked it, savouring the flavour of my sisters orgasm juice while she lay on her back, eyes closed and chest heaving as she recovered.

Later, we lay side by side, talking, and she confessed to never having felt anything like that before, and also to never having been licked (my God, how did she choose so badly) but also to the fact that she had been having 'bi' thoughts for a while, but had had no opportunity to explore them, until now.

'Have you dreamed of licking pussy?

'I have' she admitted, her eyes shining in the half light.

'Well, here's your chance to try it.' I said, laying back and opening my legs in invitation. 'Taste me.'

She was nervous, but not at all reluctant. She slid down between my open thighs and looked at my aroused, glistening sex, then she trailed her tongue slowly up between my wet Iips and paused as she reached my clitoris. I could see she was trembling.

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers
12