The Awakening of Penny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmm, I love the taste.'

Then she began to eat me. Tentatively at first but then more and more lustfully. I guided her a little, but a woman always knows what a woman likes and she was a natural. She obviously loved what she was doing and she gave me two wonderful shivery orgasms before I pulled her up for flavoursome wet kiss.

'Your turn now. Come and sit on my face.'

'Oo, OK' she said, with a little chuckle.

She was really getting into this now, and she straddled me and slowly lowered herself so I could slip my tongue between her lips, her fleshy folds enveloping my nose and cheeks.

'Ugh, ugh, fuck' she grunted as her pussy made contact with my features and she thrusted and squirmed against me, smearing me with her creamy secretions as my lips tried in vain to get a hold on her clitoris. It didn't matter; she only lasted a few seconds before cumming in a beautiful rush of juice and twitching.

She rolled off me, and collapsed by my side, gave a long, contented sigh, and in no time at all she was asleep. It wasn't long before I joined her.

I awoke in the morning to Marina gazing at me.

'I can't believe what we did.' she said, quietly.

I couldn't read her face, so I said 'Are you OK? Feeling guilty?'

'Actually no,' she said with a smile, 'I'm fine. Better than fine. I never knew sex could be like that. It was magical.' She leaned forward to kiss me, and we made love again, this time instigated by her. I was astonished, but gratified -- and satisfied!

We went down for breakfast, and she asked me more about my recent sex life. She was different somehow. More relaxed, and happy, and more comfortable talking about sex. I told her about Chrissy and Mia, and the 'ladies who munch' (chuckles) and told her I wanted to introduce her to them. She was a little stunned, but fascinated by the idea of a group of women who meet just for sexy fun and games. It was a level of sexual liberation she had never even imagined, and so far removed from her experience.

She had spent almost her whole life repressed and deprived of sexual pleasure, and now, in the space of one day, she had made lesbian love to her sister, and was being offered the possibility of joining a group that would ensure almost limitless sexual joy. It was a lot to take in, and I could tell she was almost dizzy with the sheer euphoria of it.

The subject of Zena came up, and Marina said she'd been a little concerned about her because at 19 she should have had boyfriends by now.

'I was worried that she might be lesbian, though that seems somehow less worrying now than it did yesterday' and she smiled ironically. 'Would you talk to her Penny? Ask her what she's feeling? She seems reluctant to open up to me.'

'Of course,' I said, 'we seem to get on well. Maybe she'll feel more comfortable telling me her deep down feelings.'

'Thanks, that would be great.'

We went back upstairs and had a lovely sensual shower together, washing each other, then looking into each other's eyes as we jilled ourselves to lovely, languid, liquid orgasms, then we packed our bags and left, after perhaps the best weekend of sex I'd ever had. Certainly the best Marina had ever had.

As I drove home, I found myself shaking my head, amazed that this had actually happened. There had been so much doubt and uncertainty beforehand, but in the end it all seemed completely natural. The circumstances led to just the right moments and it all went down so smoothly. Nothing was forced, and nothing felt uncomfortable. I still could hardly believe how great it was.

Marina was exactly as I had imagined she could be. She IS a sexual creature. She really is. She's my hot sister, just repressed by living with a boorish husband, who wouldn't know a sexy woman if she jumped on him from the top of the bedroom wardrobe.

The next day, I got the BEST text from Marina:

'Hi Penny, I'm still buzzing after our weekend. Floating on air actually. I understand now how important a good sex life is, and why you always seem so happy and chilled -- like I am today! I've got a wondrous feeling of finding my real self again - the girl I used to be - and I'm so grateful to my wonderful big sister for helping me rediscover that. I feel like a new horizon has been opened up, and I'm determined to shoot for it.

Thanks sis

xx'

Aww. This brought a tear to my eye, but it was followed immediately by another that made me laugh and almost choke on my morning coffee:

'PS -- Don't forget to introduce me to Chrissy, will you?'

12