The Awakening of Penny Pt. 05

Story Info
Wet dreams and whoredom.
3.9k words
4.79
5.9k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
234 Followers

This is Part 05 of an ongoing series, and ìs a collaboration between me and the real-life Penny. To provide background and context, you should read parts 01 through 04 before this one.

Part 05

I was transported. I had entered some kind of sexual heaven. I had been dreaming of introducing my niece Zena to lesbian sex ever since that sexually-charged encounter with her described in part two of this story, but I hadn't dared to hope for this kind of success. Having sex with my sister had been deliciously naughty, but this was on another level. In bed with both Marina and Zena at the same time. It was a fantasy.

Far from being reluctant, or unsure, I was amazed that they were both embracing this experience with gusto; Marina taking charge with a kind of sexual assurance I hadn't seen in her before, and Zena (literally) lapping it up.

'Yeah, that's it honey, flick Penny's clit with your tongue..'

I was on my back, legs spread, and Marina was on top of me, facing my feet, so her hairy bush was in my face. She had her arms around my thighs and she was stretching my pussy wide open for Zena to lick, while giving her instructions on the finer points of pussy eating. It's not like she had vast experience herself - she had only done it a couple of times -- but she certainly knew what she was doing, or what she was telling Zena to do rather.

'Round and round, that's it, now lick it with your tongue flat, mmm yes, that's lovely, now dip your tongue in her entrance and spread her juice up and over her lips. Oh, that's perfect.'

As well as instructing Zena, Marina occasionally bent her head to lick my clit, sharing it with her daughter, and I was in seventh heaven, feeling their two mouths on me while simultaneously lapping at Marina's dripping wet bush and sucking on her lips.

I lay there for what seemed like hours, enjoying orgasm after orgasm as they tirelessly ate me, mother and daughter, fencing with tongues over my clit, and sharing my endless river of juice. This was sexual Shangri-la.

After ascending a bliss-filled staircase of orgasms, I floated down, then drifted off to sleep and woke to see them standing by the bed holding hands and smiling at me. My God they were sexy. Marina, more slender, with that womanly bush and her hard nipples, and Zena, much more curvy, but young, flawless, and oh so nubile.

I've always envied Marina those nipples, and I know she in turn wishes her breasts were bigger, like mine, but Zena has both; her big boobs are topped with amazing long, hard nipples, the envy of both me and her mother, and literally mouthwatering.

They began to give me a show; Marina bending her head to suck on her daughter's luscious breasts, while Zena held them up for her, sucking those long nipples into her mouth, then swirling her tongue around and around them, both of them watching me, to see my reaction.

I was floating in a sea of lust, jilling my pussy luxuriously as I watched them, my loins aching with a pure sexual craving. My sister and my niece playing sexual games right here in front of me. I was so horny I could explode. My breathing was shallow and staccato as I built up my arousal to a peak, matching Zena's as her mother continued to suck on her nipples.

I was lying with my head close to the edge of the bed, and Marina manoeuvred Zena close to me, so that I had a very close up view of her beautiful, fleshy young pussy, then she knelt behind her daughter and reached around Zena's curvy hips and opened her gorgeous plump outer lips, revealing her glistening inner ones and her engorged clitoris. I could feel the heat of Zena's aroused sex, and smell the unmistakeable aroma of a young horny woman.

Then, she began jilling her daughter's pussy, slowly and sensuously at first, but then building up to a crescendo of stimulation, inserting two fingers into her vagina, and pumping them in and out, while rubbing her clitoris wildly. Zena threw her head back, and gasped as her orgasm built, and Marina brought her expertly to a staggering climax. I was treated to the sight of her incredibly juicy orgasm at close quarters, as a dribble of creamy liquid suddenly spurted out over Marina's hand, trickling down over her wrist and forearm, all the way down to her elbow to drip onto the floor as Zena jerked and quivered for what seemed like minutes.

This was too good to waste, and I leaned forward, lapping my way up Marina's arm and savouring my niece's sexual honey as it continued to spill from her in a seemingly endless stream. Eventually, she removed her fingers from Zena's dripping pussy, and slipped them into my mouth so I could suck them hungrily. I had been hoping for this, almost screaming in anticipation of it, so when those juicy fingers slid between my lips it was too much- just TOO horny -- and I erupted into a howling orgasm thrashing on the bed as the most achingly exquisite sensations tore through me.

Somehow, Marina was suddenly on top of me, fucking my face with an animalistic urgency, grinding her sopping wet bush and her slippery flaps of flesh up and down my features until she came tumultuously, spurting out an incredible amount of hot, musky, creamy juice. I couldn't believe how much there was. I had the sensation of drowning in her cunt cream and I was actually loving that sensation. It was a feeling of overwhelming sexual inundation, quite extraordinary, and it brought another orgasm rushing up to claim me.

When I surfaced from this blissful state, I found myself standing by the bed, with my legs apart. Marina was sitting on the floor between my legs and Zena was behind me, arms around my hips, and spreading my pussy with both hands. It was the same situation again, but this time it was me being shown. Zena was sliding her fingers up and down my slippery wet lips, and Marina was staring, almost cross-eyed at my open sex.

'Eat her, Mum. Eat Penny's pussy. I want to see you do it,' whispered Zena. For a 19-year-old virgin, she was already such a horny lesbian bitch, I couldn't believe it!

I groaned as Marina's dry lips kissed my wet ones and I looked down as she smooched my slippery folds and dipped her tongue into my entrance before lapping up my groove and flicking her tongue over my clitoris. She had an avid audience of two as she performed this beautiful cunnilingus on me, and Zena was really into it, peering over my hip, occasionally helping by flicking her fingers over my clit and gently stretching my pussy-flesh this way and that, just exploring its soft, tender elasticity, as her mum ate it lustfully. She made appreciative sounds from time to time, gave a little 'ooh yeah' whenever Marina's tongue did something particularly lewd, and every so often she kissed the flesh of my hip, as if to be, in a small way, a part of the oral action.

As for me, this situation was completely irresistible and I just abandoned myself to a series of deliciously lubricious climaxes, each one wetter than the last. Just like Zena and Marina, I seemed to be extraordinarily wet, pumping out squirt after squirt, streaking Marina's breasts and stomach with my steamy secretions, and making a puddle on the floor as she just ate me and ate me, tirelessly.

I slipped into a semi-conscious pink mist and resurfaced to find myself face to face with Zena. We were between Marina's spread legs, each of us resting our heads on the insides of her thighs, and she was sliding a knobbly black dildo into her pussy, inches from our faces. Zena was watching the big black toy disappearing into her Mum's vagina with a look of pure wonder on her face, and I found the sight pretty sensational myself. Marina was giving us a demonstration of how she gets herself off with this, her favourite toy, and Zena and I just watched in rapture as we were treated to the wonderful sight of a horny mature woman fucking herself to orgasm with a huge black plastic cock. Not one orgasm though, a whole series of them.

She went slow, then fast, then rotated the shaft in a way no set of male hips ever could, and each technique brought another cum. The shaft of the dildo, and the sheet between her legs were coated with her creamy white juice, and Zena and I took turns to lap it up. Then, we looked at each other and leaned forward to kiss, twirling our tongues inside each other's mouths and sharing the earthy liquor my sister -- her mother -- had fomented for us.

Marina looked down at us kissing and her hand sped up to a crecendo, pumping the big black phallus violently in and out of her pussy until she climaxed loudly, pulling the monster out at just the right moment so that her squirt spattered both our faces...

***

I opened my eyes. I was alone in bed. I remembered that hubby was away on business. The bedclothes were all askew and the whole bed was damp, especially the area between my legs. There was the unmistakeable aroma of hot pussy in the air and I had a slightly buzzy, trembly feeling which spoke of multiple orgasms. As the fog of sleep gradually dissipated, it dawned on me that the sex with Marina and Zena was not real. It had all been a dream. The most erotic wet dream I'd ever had.

I got up and headed for the shower, soaping my body and letting the warm water rinse away the perspiration and sexual fluids, but I succumbed to a long languid jilling session, eyes closed and just hanging on for a little longer to the fantasy of fucking my sister and my niece at the same time. Then I set to cleaning up the mess I had made of the bed.

Once the washing machine was rumbling away and I was sat sipping coffee, I tried to focus on the business of the day. It had been a delicious dream though, and my mind kept drifting back to it again and again. Would I ever be able to make it into a reality?

My phone buzzed. It was Alyssa, Chrissy's friend, inviting me over for lunch tomorrow. Mmm, interesting. She had got my number after that unexpected encounter at Chrissy's, that I described in Part 4, and she had obviously decided she wanted to explore things with me a little further. I wasn't against the idea; Alyssa was a bit of an unknown quantity but I knew she was attractive, and Chrissy had said she was a dominant lover. I'm not particularly into the sub/domme thing, but I had sensed that she would be an awesome fuck; mature, experienced, and salaciously horny.

I accepted her invitation, but I immediately phoned Chrissy, just to keep everything above board. As expected, she said 'Go for it, it will be fun!' So I did.

I met her the next day at her place. We chilled, had a drink and a nice chat, and she seemed a little different than our first meeting. The circumstances were different, obviously, but she was also dressed more casually, and seemed less threatening, less predatory. There was still the same, short grey, stylish hair, and dark sultry eyes of course, and she still cut quite an imposing figure; tall, and slim yet quite busty.

She took me on a house tour, which inevitably led to her bedroom and, once there, she didn't beat about the bush (if you'll pardon the expression) She sat in a chair and told me to undress, so I slowly did so, making it as tantalising as I could. She passed comments as I was stripping, and had me touch myself in various lewd ways. I love to show myself like this, so it was very hot and, by the time I was naked my pussy was very wet.

She then came and stood near me and had me undress her, but 'No kissing.' This felt strange because I'm a big fan of kissing, and sex without it just seems somehow artificial. Her body was a thing to behold -- there can't be many women of her age with a body like that -- but I felt I was restrained, limited. Not free to express my attraction or my passion.

She lay back on the bed, legs apart and her plump and juicy pussy exposed, and laconically told me to lick and finger her. I did so, and her pussy was soft and delicious, but there was a lack of intimacy. It may be a strange thing to think when my tongue was buried in her sex, and I did enjoy getting her off, but some emotional connection was missing.

She loved my body, and my big girls clearly turned her on. She did bring me to a kind of orgasm -- luckily, I come very easily - but there was a definite lack of passion. I wasn't moved.

After a brief rest, she had me lie back and she straddled my face. I usually love that -- especially when Chrissy does it to me -- but, even though her pussy was hot, delicious, and very wet, I wasn't getting off on it as I normally would. Her increasing wetness told me she definitely was, and I think she got what she wanted out of our encounter, but I left there feeling oddly unfulfilled and a little conflicted. It was a shame, because I had been looking forward to it. Just goes to show, what makes a hot sexual experience was more complex than I thought.

I drove home, pondering on this. It was a thing I hadn't fully realised before, probably because almost all my sexual adventures have been super-hot. I couldn't recall such an underwhelming fuck ever before, which was even more surprising, given that, by any measure, Alyssa is hot!

Leaving my sister and my niece (and of course my lovely hubby) aside for a moment, Chrissy is the person I have the best sexual connection with. I enjoy my playtimes with Mia and Li, but they don't excite me quite like Chrissy does. We have a special bond, and I just find her so arousing. She's confident, sexy, naughty... she can wrap me around her little finger really, and she knows it. I have mixed feelings about that; in some ways I enjoy being her plaything, but sometimes I feel the need to wrest control from her, just to remind her not to get too complacent.

When I got home, I dragged hubby to bed, and I'm sure he was surprised (and delighted) by my fervour. I had an overpowering need for a PROPER orgasm!

Later, I phoned Chrissy and told her in full lurid detail about my oddly unfulfilling encounter with Alyssa. She seemed a little surprised, but I could tell she was pleased when I said it was nowhere near as hot as when we got together. She settled for saying 'Sexual chemistry is a very mysterious thing, Penny.'

I was looking forward to the next time we would get together, and the tantalising idea of introducing her to Marina, which is still on the cards, but before that, I was contacted again by Mia. It seems I am becoming very popular and sought after among a certain community of sexually liberated Asian ladies. My ample, voluptuous, busty figure is a total contrast to them (they are all very petite) and that seems to have a powerful allure for them. I love being their paid slut; there's something very naughty about it which makes me incredibly horny, and it certainly doesn't do my holiday fund any harm.

So, Mia arranged for us to meet Li one afternoon at the harbour apartment and she picked me up in her very nice new car. I was excited but, as usual, slightly nervous. I like the feeling; the flutter of nerves only adds to the buzz, and I love the anticipation.

On the way, she explained that Li wanted a little roleplay this time, and had invited two other ladies to join us. Both work friends, both from Singapore. Mia and I were to be maids, to serve coffee tea etc. Of course, it would be sexual, but we were to just 'see where it goes.' The main thing, apparently, was that Li had told her friends about this curvy tall white girl, and they were very excited. It was a little odd, but it was to be all-girl, so it didn't break any of my rules.

We arrived, and Mia took us to the bedroom to change. She already had a traditional naughty maid's outfit, but for me she had bought a lacy full cup black bra, lace high cut panties, lace gloves and mask, all matching, and a pair of very risqué heels. I was especially impressed that she knew all my sizes. I mean, she had asked me about that some time before, but she gad obviously retained all that info. Everything fitted perfectly.

As I dressed, Mia came to me - kisses and cuddles to help my nerves -- and slipped a finger between my lips and tasted me.

'Perfect'

She lead me into the lounge room, where they were all sitting. Three perfect, petite Asian dolls, dressed in silk robes, with perfect makeup and immaculate hair. It's always difficult to judge the age of Asian women, I find, but the two friends were fairly mature, perhaps in their 40s. There were brief introductions but, to be honest, I haven't retained the names of either of them.

Mia led me in front of them, speaking Mandarin, introducing me. She paraded me close to them and Li reached out and fondled my butt, smiling at the others. They giggled and commented between themselves, all looking at me lustfully. I felt so exposed and I was loving it.

Mia and I went to the kitchen to get drinks, and when I came back I placed them on the coffee table, deliberately leaning forward so my breasts hung provocatively in front of them. I looked them in the eyes and said "You like these?" Hands touched and fondled me and there were appreciative murmurs from all three of them.

Li got up and stood behind me. Cupping my breasts in her dainty little hands, she lifted them up and commented to the ladies. Although it was in Mandarin I could tell by the tone of her voice it was something lewd, and they responded appreciatively. Mia said what I assumed was 'do you want a better look' and she slipped off one of my bra straps and pulled down the lacy cup, allowing one breast to burst free.

'Now,' she said, 'I think you should serve these ladies some cake.'

I went to each of them in turn, bending to serve them, with one breast still fully on display. The first lady ignored the cake I was offering and reached up to feel my exposed breast, saying, suddenly and startlingly in English 'This is the kind of cake I like', making her friend giggle. Li, still standing behind me, reached around and pulled the gusset of my panties aside, dipping a finger into my very wet pussy and then tasting it. She licked her lips and made a sound that crosses all languages.

'Mm mmm'

Mia and Li were both behind me, Li feeling my pussy and Mia undoing my bra, to free my girls. Li moved to stand beside me and dropped her robe, revealing her perfect nude body, then she put her arm around me and bent to suck on my breasts. The two friends were now up and dropping their robes and I was surrounded, with hands all over me; Li, Mia, and the two friends, who were fascinated by my heavy breasts and curves They spoke to each other in English, talking about me as if I were not there which, if I'm honest, always turns me on for some reason.

After a few minutes, Li took me by the hand and, smiling, lead me to the bedroom. She lay back on the bed, legs wide apart, and simply said 'Lick me' and I did so eagerly. Her small-lipped Asian pussy was wet and dribbling -- she was very turned on. Mia and the others were at each side, watching and jilling like crazy as I brought Li to a gasping, thrashing orgasm.

Mia turned me over so I was lying on my back, then she straddled my face, spreading her pussy lips lewdly for her very appreciative audience before sinking down onto me so that I could lick her. Li and her two friends were jilling wildly as they watched me tongue-fuck Mia's tight pussy. Her vaginal muscles are incredibly strong and she used them to almost suck on my tongue as I strove to reach her G-spot with the tip of it.

More and more, I find I love a tight little pussy, and all four of these Asian women had the tightest and most succulent I've ever had the pleasure of eating. I lay there and simply gorged myself on pussy as all of them took turns riding my face. They were all very wet: I've never guzzled so much girl-juice in my entire life, and I was loving every minute of it. I was getting paid for this??

At one point I felt hands manoeuvring me to the edge of the bed and I was suddenly penetrated by something big and hard. It was Mia, fucking me with a strap-on! I had Li on my face, mouths on both my breasts, and Mia thrusting a big toy in and out of my pussy. It was pure rapture. I lost count of my 'O's

LissyW
LissyW
234 Followers
12