The Awakening of Penny Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved being used by them. They were fascinated (and very turned on) by my heavy breasts and fleshy curves, and I was in turn excited by their firm, lithe and petite bodies, especially those bullet hard nipples Asian women always seem to possess. Having four pairs of them to suck on was sheer delight.

One of Li's friends was so sensitive, I made her come just by sucking her nipples in a 69 position with my heavy breasts squashed into her face, while Li sucked me from behind. Delicious.

This was a great afternoon and it left us all very satisfied, with that fuzzy glow of contentment that only a rush of sexual endorphins can produce. I was shown off, exposed, and appreciated, and that never fails to turn me on. They were all very happy with the experience, and Li's two friends both said they'd love to see me alone sometime, to which Mia simply raised her eyebrows and smiled.

Thanks to Mia, and Chrissy's group of girls, my sexual opportunities continue to multiply and my libido seems grow along with them. The more FF sex I get, the more I seem to want. I still have my 'normal' sex life with hubby, and I still love it, but I'm now also a wanton lesbian slut, AND a paid FF whore. Is that just too weird?

12