The Awakening of Penny Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh God, that was so hot,' said Connie, her fingers working feverishly in her own pussy. 'I love watching.... Ohhhh' and she shuddered as her own orgasm overcame her. Of course, Marina and Zena were not passive either, and they lay side by side jilling furiously until they cried out in orgasmic release.

Well... We didn't intend to start our day at the beach with a group jilling session, but I don't think we were complaining. I certainly wasn't. Having my young nieces getting horny over me was a pretty hot situation really and it surely wasn't going to be long before we ended up having some actual sex. In fact, I had the distinct impression they were dying for that to happen, but they were hesitant and preferred to be cautious and let Marina and I take the lead.

We spent the rest of the day sunbathing (though we moved into the shade of a big overhanging rock after an hour or two) snacking, and drinking a few beers.

Zena and I went for a swim in the late afternoon, and swam out to a little rocky islet just offshore. When we got there, we clambered up to a place where we could wave to the landlubbers back on the beach. On the way up, Zena was ahead of me and she stumbled and I supported her briefly with my hands under her bounteous bum. It felt nice; soft and fleshy without being at all flabby. Mm mmm. 'Oo Aunt Penny,' she said in a deliberately affected voice, 'how very forward of you.'

When we looked back to shore, we saw two figures making their way along the shore towards the cove. The tide was in now, leaving only a narrow strip of rocky ground to access the cove. They were clearly struggling, and they were only just ahead of us by the time we swam back.

As we came ashore, streaming with seawater, they were talking to Marina and Connie. Luckily, we all had our cossies back on now. We didn't especially want company, but they were two very smiley, skinny girls, and definitely a lesbian couple. One was blonde, with rather tatty shoulder-length hair, and the other had very short black hair and a ring in her nostril. They both had bikini tops and shorts on, and the dark one had a number of tattoos. She was very much a lesbian stereotype.

I pointed at the thongs they had on their feet (flip-flops to non-Aussies)... 'No wonder you were struggling over the rocks,' I chuckled.

'Tell us about it' they said with rolling eyes.

They moved off to the far side of the cove and we settled back down to enjoy the cooling temperature. A little later, I looked across at the two of them and they were kissing, the blonde lying on her back as the dark haired one leaned over her. It was hard to tell at a distance, but I could swear she had her hand inside the blonde's bikini bottoms. I nudged Zena and nodded in their direction, hoping her young eyes would be better than mine. 'Has she got her hand in her cossie?'

'Definitely. Connie, look at them.'

Connie's jaw dropped as she looked across. 'They aren't shy, are they?'.

A little later, as we prepared to leave, the young couple were still looking very touch-feely, and I was sure that, soon after we were out of sight, they'd be naked and fully absorbed in each other. Lesbian beach sex in the evening. I have to admit, I was a little jealous.

Much later, after we had returned home and eaten, we were relaxing in the lounge. The wine was flowing again, and Connie, surprisingly, raised the subject of the young couple and lesbian sex. 'Do you think those girls had sex on the beach after we left?'

'I'm sure they did,' I said.

'They were already halfway there BEFORE we left, said Zena.

'Were you envious, Connie?' I asked, a little mischievously. Marina gave me a reproachful, but not very serious, look.

'I think I was -- am - a little bit.'

'I definitely am,' said Zena, with a dreamy look on her face, 'I bet it was lovely.'

What the hell, I thought. I decided to put them on the spot. 'So, come on girls, we know you've been playing around a little with each other. How far have you gone? No need to be shy or embarrassed, your mum and I are both women of the world. We won't be shocked. Maybe not even surprised.' I smiled reassuringly.

They looked at each other, and Zena obviously realised that, as the older sister, she was the one who had to speak. 'Well, yes, we've had a bit of fun. We like to shower together sometimes, just soaping each other up and feeling each other's boobs.' There was a long pause.

'Is that all?' I probed.

'No, we sometimes watch each other jill. I started it. I asked Connie if she wanted to watch me and she got very excited. And I liked it too. Showing off, you know?' Marina and I were both nodding. I think we were both feeling pretty horny at the thought of it. 'Then I watched Connie and that was pretty hot as well. Now, we do it... a lot. It's just a bit of fun. Not harming anyone is it?'

'No, it's not. It's good that you are exploring your sexual feelings. They are not to be ashamed of. Is that as far as you've gone? Zena nodded, but Connie spoke up.

'There was that time we tasted each other's fingers...'

'Oh yeh, I forgot that,' said Zena smiling.

So, it appeared that they had explored up to a point, but hadn't yet gone the whole way. They still had a lot of learning to do.

'It's all fine girls,' said Marina. 'I wish I'd explored my sexuality more when I was your age. Now, I have to try to make up for lost time...'

'Thanks Mum, Penny. You're the best. Thanks for not being judgy.'

We smiled. It was great to see them, not only exploring, but also being so open about it

'I'm wrecked,' said Zena. 'I think I'll hit the hay. You coming Con?'

'Yeah, me too,' said Connie, with an almost-convincing yawn.

They both got up and after goodnight kisses, headed to their bedroom, looking surprisingly nimble, considering they were supposed to be "wrecked."

I looked at Marina, then whispered 'I'm going up too. Join me?'

'I thought you'd never ask. I was starting to think Bondi was a one-off.'

'Well, to be fair, we haven't really had much opportunity, have we?' I said as we climbed the stairs...

We had lovely sister sex and Marina was much more relaxed than last time, and much more confident. She queened me without hesitation, and I commented approvingly about her now rather less bushy bush, as I buried my face in it. Somehow, she seemed wetter and more fleshy.

After her first orgasm, Marina turned around and we did a very steamy sixty-nine. We made quite a lot of noise, but I decided it was a good thing if the girls heard us. Sauce for the goose...

TUESDAY

The morning was interesting. I was up first and was padding about the kitchen, preparing breakfast for everyone, when Zena arrived to help, fresh from another shower with Connie, who disappeared into the bedroom. Zena had her cheeky, mischievous head on, and was full of impish little comments about the previous evening.

She was wearing her very short dressing gown, with absolutely nothing under it and she made sure I noticed. Her breasts were hypnotic. I mean, mine are even bigger and sometimes seem to have a life of their own, but the way Zena's jiggled and swayed as she moved around was amazing, especially with the bumps of her hard nipples showing very clearly through the fabric. I knew she was putting on a show especially for me, and I was actually quite gratified by that. And not a little aroused, of course.

Connie emerged, wearing cute shorts and a vest top, and sat at the table, looking slightly shy. She was quite a contrast to Zena, especially Zena in this mood. Her sister poured her a coffee, letting her gown fall open (deliberately?) giving Connie a flash of her big boobs, then tucked them away again with a self-satisfied look. She was loving this. Deliberately teasing her aunt AND her sister. She was revelling in her sexual power. I actually loved to see it.

Marina was last to sit down, coming downstairs to be greeted with her older daughter in full impudent mode. 'Morning Mum, did you have a nice time?' Not 'did you sleep well,' but 'did you have a nice time,' but Marina was obviously used to dealing with this version of Zena.

'Yes, thanks. Did you?'

'Mm, we did.'

Connie was staring into her coffee cup, face bright red, and Marina gave me a knowing look.

As we ate breakfast, there was a definite atmosphere. Not gloomy or antagonistic, but arch, impertinent, cheeky. There was a powerful sexual charge developing and, surprisingly, Zena was the chief protagonist. Marina and I tried to remain aloof from this (for now) but Zena was definitely angling for some sexual adventures.

Speaking of angling, later in the morning, we took phone calls from the boys. This was their transfer day -- they were flying from Darwin to Cairns. The fishing in the wilds of the Top End had gone well, and they were super stoked about the upcoming golf trip, which included a talk by Greg Norman, and a chance to meet the man himself.

While we were nattering on the phone, the girls went out for a splash in the pool and, as I ended my call I heard Zena shouting 'Come on Connie, don't be a wussy. Get your cossie off.' I walked outside just in time to see my 18-year-old niece's bare bum as she dived into the pool, naked.

Zena was backstroking across the pool, startling nipples pointing skywards as her large breasts were beautifully supported by the water. Wow, I found myself salivating over the thought of sucking on those nipples and I almost jumped in and did just that, but Connie mischievously swam under water and came up under Zena, bumping her legs apart as her head emerged very close to her sister's pussy. Zena clamped Connie's head with her thighs, briefly, making her splutter and struggle, and Connie grabbed her legs and pulled her under water. They surfaced, gasping and laughing hysterically, and immediately started splashing water towards Marina and I, who were standing watching them, me with hands on hips and Marina with arms folded, both trying hard to look disapproving, but failing miserably.

'Come on, get naked, it's lovely' shouted Zena.

Oh, what the hell. We stripped and jumped in for a very touchy-feely half hour of splashy play. I think we all took the opportunity to feel each other up, and my big breasts were a magnet, especially for the girls. Zena came up behind me and lifted them in her hands, pushing them up almost to my face as she looked over my shoulder. 'Oh wow, these are amazing. They even make mine look small,' she said as she pressed her hard nipples into my back.

I couldn't resist them any longer. I turned around to face her and, lifting her boobs up in my hands, bent my head to suck on those wonderfully firm, long, and very crinkled nipples. It wasn't cold, so they were obviously so scrunched up by pure arousal. She threw her head back and groaned, 'Oh, that feels soo good.'

Her hand went to her pussy, jilling herself under the water, and I released one of her breasts and did the same. In a very short time I came, hard, just from sucking her nipple and gently rubbing my clit. Zena's moans told me that she was coming too. Our legs gave way, and we broke apart, still jilling ourselves through lovely aftershocks, then Zena swam away, looking back at me, very coquettishly.

I'd completely forgotten about Marina and Connie, but they had got out of the pool and were lying on one of the day beds in the shade of the cabana, doing some mutual explorations of their own. It's funny, their figures are quite similar; both slim with pert little breasts, whereas Zena and I are both much more busty and curvy. A casual observer might quite easily think Zena was my daughter, rather than Marina's.

In the afternoon, we went out for lunch at a local restaurant. It was enjoyable and would have been unremarkable apart from a little incident that occurred.

As we were waiting to be seated, three young boys who were eating recognised Connie. One of them waved to her and shouted 'Hi Connie.' He was about her age, dark, with sparse, fuzzy facial hair, typical of young kids, who grow it because they think they look too baby-faced when clean shaven.

Connie waved back, not very enthusiastically, as we sat down at our table. 'That's Bruce from uni,' she explained, 'He has the hots for me.' We chuckled and teased her a little about having an admirer, but she seemed uncomfortable with it. 'Thing is, I'm not interested in him, but he doesn't seem to realise. Typical bloke. He's not very perceptive when it comes to signals.'

We let it drop, but after we'd had our first course Connie got up and went to the loo. As she was coming back, Bruce got up and intercepted her, blocking her path in a crass and faintly aggressive kind of way. There was a short exchange between them and then Connie pushed past him. He tried to grab her arm but she shook herself free and returned to our table.

I think we were all on the point of getting up to intervene, but Connie just sat down, puffed her cheeks out and said 'He's becoming a pest.' To our surprise, Zena pushed her chair back, got up, and walked over to where Bruce was laughing with his friends. She leaned down to him and said something we couldn't hear, then walked coolly back to us. Bruce shook his head and all three of them looked like they had been smacked in the mouth.

'I don't think he'll bother you again,' she said.

She refused to reveal what she had said to him, but it seemed to have a subduing effect. When they left, he just gave a slight wave and a sheepish kind of look. Poor guy. He'll learn... Maybe.

We continued with our meal and I noticed Connie and Zena smiling at each other. Nice to know your sister has your back, sometimes.

WEDNESDAY

Half of our girly week had gone by now, and things were definitely starting to hot up. The girls were becoming much bolder and less shy, and Connie started asking probing questions about sex. She especially wanted to know about how straight and lesbian sex compared, and all her questions were directed to me, my reputation obviously having preceded me in some way.

'Well, I like both as you obviously know,' I began, 'but I would say sex between women is more sensuous, and more focussed on soft touches and caresses. Guys can be taught, but women are just naturally better at it. There's an empathy in lesbian sex that's lacking in hetero. When a woman does something to another woman, she knows almost exactly how it feels. That's not possible for a man.'

Connie had taken on a dreamy expression, obviously imagining it, and Zena was watching her intently. 'We know how true that is. When you watch me jill, Connie, it's especially exciting because you know how it feels, isn't it? I know it is when I watch you.'

'Shall we do it now?' I said, and I pulled up my dress and started to pull my pants down. The girls' jaws dropped, but they were soon following my lead. We sat facing each other, pants round our ankles, and I called Marina down from the bedroom, where she was sorting out some clothes. When she saw our state of undress, and our hands between our legs, she said 'Oh, lovely. Jilling are we?' and wasted no time whipping off her own knickers.

The living room has two two-seater leather couches, as well as two armchairs, arranged in a rectangle with a coffee table in the middle. I moved the coffee table out of the way and we sat, the girls on one couch and Marina and I on the other, and watched each other as we openly masturbated. 'Oooh, this is sooo naughty,' said Marina. 'I like naughty.'

We brought ourselves slowly to delicious wet orgasms and I could see Zena's creamy juice trickling out of her onto the cushion and, once again, I was overcome with lust. In seconds I was on my knees on the carpet, with my face buried in her wet pubes, eating her delectably fleshy, hairy, musky young pussy. She threw her head back and made a throaty noise as she spread her legs wider and pressed me into her with her hands. She was delicious. So hot and succulent. She was oozing out an endless stream of syrupy liquid, and I couldn't get enough of it. She was a very copious cummer, and I was loving every drop of it.

This was beyond naughty now. I was eating my niece in my living room! Even more dissolute, Marina was now kneeling next to me, licking the sweet little pussy of her 18-year-old daughter, making her yelp with unbridled sexual pleasure. It was outrageous.

Of course, the girls wanted to try it too, and we lay back on the couch while they learned the rudiments of cunnilingus, with some instruction and encouragement from us. Zena had a very long tongue and seemed to take great delight in tongue-fucking me with it. It was mind-blowing to look down and see her tongue sliding between my lips and her nose bumping up against my clit with each thrust.

This went on for a long time and it ended up with both Marina and I and Zena and Connie sixty-nineing each other on the floor. The genie was really out of the bottle now. All barriers were down. Tomorrow, I would introduce them to Chrissy.

THURSDAY

The introduction of Marina to Chrissy had been in the offing for a long time, but I don't think Chrissy expected to also get to meet Zena and Connie at the same time. The sexual possibilities were going to be off the scale.

'I'm taking you all to meet a friend of mine today,' I announced at breakfast on the Thursday. 'She's called Chrissy.'

'Finally,' said Marina, 'You've been promising me an introduction to Chrissy for aages.' The girls looked a little bemused, so Marina went on and explained about the lunch/munch group, and how Chrissy had become my sexual muse. She did a fine job of it, so I left it to her. The girls were agog; they could hardly contain the rush of sexual anticipation, and it wasn't long before they headed to their bedroom to get ready, giggling and whispering excitedly.

They emerged, some time later, wearing very pretty dresses. Zena's very low-cut to show off her cleavage, and Connie's quite short and girly. Marina and I put on similar, summery dresses and shortly after lunch, we headed to Chrissy's.

I had already called her a couple of days before to arrange this visit, telling her about our week of sexual freedom, and she had said, 'Oh, wow. Very exciting. I shall be sure I'm ready.' I was hoping that she wouldn't have invited anyone else to "surprise" us. She has a tendency to do that to me, and I don't usually mind, but today, I wanted it to be just us. Having others there would only complicate things and could be a little overwhelming for the girls.

In fact, I had previously said to Chrissy that, for her first meeting with Marina, it should be just the three of us, and not sexual. Well, I had broken the first of those by bringing Zena and Connie, and I thought the second was very likely to be broken too; the girls were brimming with hormones, and Marina had become much more comfortable with her newly-liberated libido than I ever expected. Non-sexual was very unlikely.

In the car, driving over, Connie asked, in her innocent way, will there be sex, Penny?'

'Only if you want there to be, darling.'

I looked in the rear-view mirror and could see them looking at each other and nodding, with big naughty grins on their faces. They were loving this.

Chrissy greeted us at the door, wearing a very short black satin gown, which was not very tightly wrapped around her, so there was quite a lot of breast on show. This wasn't lost on the girls, whose faces were a picture; I don't think they expected Chrissy to be quite so in-your-face sexy. Marina, too, had a bedazzled look on her face, as Chrissy beckoned us inside. 'Come in ladies, come in. Wow, look at you four. What a bevy of beauties...'

The girls giggled bashfully, and Marina smiled, as we were led into the lounge where Marina and her girls sat on the couch and I settled into an armchair. Chrissy brought us drinks, then sat opposite us and crossed her legs in a deliberately provocative way. We could see all the way up to the tops of her thighs -- I swear I even caught a glimpse of her pubes. She was quite obviously naked under the robe.