The Awakening of Penny Pt. 06

Story Info
A week of girly family fun.
11k words
4.74
4.9k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is Part 06 of an ongoing series, a collaboration between me and the real-life Penny. To provide background and context, you should read the earlier parts before this one, especially parts 01 and 02.

Part 06

What's that old saying? When the cat's away, the mice will play? Well, when the boys are away, so will the girls.

I'd been looking forward to this week for months. My hubby, and my sister Marina's hubby, had booked a two-centre trip to the north - two days fishing near Darwin, and two days golf at Cairns. With flights etc, they'd be away for a week, from Saturday to Saturday, leaving me six whole days for girly fun.

I had invited Marina to join me for the week, and to bring her two daughters, Connie and Zena. We had already talked excitedly several times about it, including the opportunity for some "woman of the world" enlightenment and education of the two girls, who were both still early in their sexual awakenings. Zena, now 20, had not had boyfriends, as far as we knew, and Connie (18) seemed to be following a similar path.

Marina had already wondered whether Zena, could be gay, since she seemed to show more interest in girls than boys, but she hadn't managed to have "the big chat" with her yet. Not that it would be a problem. Marina has said many times that she wants her daughters to be free to experience life more than she did, and that includes embracing and enjoying their sexuality in whatever form it takes. I suspected we would get to know much more about that before this week was over.

If you have read part two of this story, you will know that Marina had already opened up to her bisexual side -- "the bi-seal was broken" -- and that Zena had already been a little flirty with me. Connie was an unknown quantity as the week approached, but I was 100% sure that was about to change. She was about to get the benefit of her mother and her aunt's collective experience.

I realise that some people will think that a mother and an aunt physically acquainting their daughters/nieces with sex is wrong and immoral, hence this story having to be posted in a separate "taboo" category, but I don't hold to that view. Provided there is no inappropriate coercion or exploitation, and as long as the daughters/nieces are "consenting adults" I don't see why there should be any taboo at all. Of course, that doesn't extend to the male side of the family though. That's a whole different thing and I've no comment to make on it.

SATURDAY

Hubby was very excited about the trip, even though his companion (Marina's husband) was not exactly top-drawer company. He seemed quite grateful for having the opportunity for a whole week of fishing and golf though. Little did he know what a golden opportunity it was for me, too.

Marina and family arrived a little late in the afternoon, and I dashed off to drive the boys to the airport, leaving the girls to settle in, unpack etc.

We made the flight with only minutes to spare, and I waved them off and returned to the car, rubbing my hands with glee. Driving back, my hormones were going crazy as I fantasised about the sexual situations that might play out in the next six days.

I thought about the pool. Summer was arriving and there would be lots of opportunities for spending time in and around the pool, swimming and sunbathing. Maybe topless... maybe nude. Mmm.

When I got back, Marina and I cooked up a moussaka with Morel mushrooms. It's a traditional favourite of ours, and both Connie and Zena adore it. They were very excited, hovering around as we cooked, like they couldn't wait. They have both already learned how to make this dish, but they left it to their mother and me on this occasion because, well, too many cooks, y'know.

After we'd eaten, we changed into something more comfortable -- our dressing gowns (bathrobes or whatever you call them). In fact, Marina's was more like a kimono, made of a beautiful rich-patterned silk. It did nothing to hide the prominence of her nipples, a fact that certainly wasn't lost on me or, I suspect, on her daughters either.

Connie and Zena were sat on the couch opposite me, and it was interesting to compare and contrast them. Zena was definitely the more curvy of the two, with luscious big breasts that combined my bustiness with her mother's eye-popping nipples. Her robe was barely adequate to contain them, and wholly inadequate to conceal them. I loved the way that, despite their size, they sat quite high on her chest, making them even more prominent. Ah, the beauty of youth.

Both Zena and Connie's robes were cut quite short, revealing that they both have lovely shapely legs, very tanned from spending time in the sun, and very smooth and fit-looking. Connie's body, overall is less womanly than Zena's. Less developed, with a hint of puppy-fat (she is only 18, after all) but very nubile. Her breasts are smaller, but very pert and firm. Both of them are very desirable, which only adds to the mystery of why no boyfriends yet.

'So, girls,' I began. 'No boys on the horizon?'

They both rolled their eyes, but it was Connie who answered, 'No way. You can't even have a decent conversation with boys my age. They just go "Ugh"' and she adopted an ape-like expression and body position, making us all laugh. I noticed Zena touched her affectionately on her leg.

'You must be getting attention though,' I said, probing.

'Yeh, some...' said Zena, looking pensive. Neither of them seemed keen to talk about it, so I let the subject drop. For now.

Much later on, after quite a few glasses of Yellow Tail Chardonnay had passed our lips, I noticed Zena and Connie nudging each other and whispering. I heard Connie say 'No, you ask her...'

I looked at them expectantly. 'Well?'

Zena spoke up, a little diffidently. 'When you and Mum were in that hotel near Bondi, Penny, did you sleep together?' Marina had been almost dozing, but she was suddenly wide awake.

'Yes. You saw, there was only one bed,' I said, knowing full well what she was getting at.

'No, I mean...'

'I know what you mean, and yes, we did.' I didn't want to keep anything from them. I didn't want them to think it was something shameful. A little naughty, yes, but not something we needed to hide from them.

They turned and looked at each other with òh-my-God expressions, but their chief reaction seemed to be excitement rather than anything else. 'Wow. I knew it!' said Zena. 'See, Connie, I told you so, but you didn't believe me.' She turned back to me. 'Isn't that considered wrong though, Penny? I mean, you're sisters.'

'Some people might think so, but we don't.' I looked at Marina and she just gave a little shake of the head. I continued, speaking for both of us, 'We think, as long as it's between women, and both are comfortable with it, it's not wrong. It's been a good thing for your mum and I. It's brought us closer as sisters. More intimate.'

They were both speechless. I could tell there were all kinds of thoughts whirling through their heads, but the wine wasn't helping any of us to think straight. 'I'm sure you have lots more questions to ask, but I think it's bed time now. Tomorrow, you can ask us anything you want. Now, come on, to bed.'

Zena and Connie jumped up, kissed Marina and I, then headed off to the ground floor twin bedroom they would share, while Marina kissed me and headed, yawning, upstairs to the queen bedroom. I finished stacking the dishwasher and set it off, turned off all the lights, then headed for my bed. As I climbed the stairs to the master bedroom, I heard Connie and Zena, giggling.

SUNDAY

I awoke on Sunday morning and went to have a shower, but Marina was already in there. Despite our recent intimacy, and the fact that a shower with my sexy sister was a very appealing thought, I didn't disturb her, and went down to the ground floor bathroom instead. That was also occupied (guests eh?) so I knocked and said 'Will you be long?' To my slight surprise, two voices answered. Connie and Zena were in there together.

After a couple of minutes, the door unlocked and they emerged, wrapped in towels and looking a little sheepish. 'Morning Penny.' They edged past me, Zena giving me the most saucy little smile, and tiptoed back to their bedroom, sniggering like the naughty girls they were.

I got into the shower and I couldn't resist jilling as I thought about my two sexy nieces and what they had been doing together in here, just a few minutes ago. I had a lovely, slick, slippery orgasm as I thought about it, imagining Connie soaping Zena's big breasts, maybe sucking on her sister's gorgeous long nipples, or even going down on her. Kneeling between her legs under the cascading water and eating her to orgasm as she leaned back against the wall of the cubicle, big breasts thrust out provocatively. 'Ooohh... fuuuuck...' I moaned loudly as I came. God. They must have heard me.

Suddenly embarrassed, I rinsed myself off, dried myself and put on my bathrobe, then sneaked out and tried to escape upstairs without being seen. They were all sitting at the breakfast table, now fully clothed and, as I passed the doorway, Marina's voice sang out 'Nice shower Penny?'

I popped my head in and said, as breezily as I could manage, 'Yes, thanks.' They were all smirking in a "knowing" way. All three of them. They were all as bad as each other.

I padded upstairs and dressed, putting on a favourite bikini, with a long skirt over it. As I eased my big boobs into the cups, I smiled to myself. Those three are wicked....This was going to be a great week!

I came downstairs to the terrific sight of Marina, in a loose, sheer, almost see-through sundress over her swimsuit, making waffles. Connie was helping her, looking super-cute with denim shorts over her swimwear, while Zena was sitting on a dining chair with one leg drawn up, looking gorgeous. She had a white beach skirt, split to the waist, over a black bikini, and the bikini top had a deeply plunging neckline, which made her cleavage look absolutely sensational.

Why the swimwear? Well we had an intention to go to the beach (Connie and Zena love the beach) but, it being Sunday, we realised it would be far too busy, so we had decided to spend the day just lounging by the pool, sunbathing, and swimming when we felt like it.

A leisurely breakfast was first though, and the chat, initially just small talk, inevitably came around to more carnal subjects. Zena, once again, was the first to touch on the "taboo" subject of sisterly love. 'So, what made you two go to bed together? This hasn't been happening for a long time, has it?'

'No, it's very recent.' I told them the story of how I'd uncovered my bi side, and how it had made me feel even more liberated. I explained that I already had a pretty liberated sex life but that FF sex was new and different and it added an amazingly enjoyable extra dimension. I looked at Marina as I said, 'I think it's fair to say that your mum didn't enjoy a sex life like mine at all - without meaning to insult your dad' (hard not to really) - 'and I wanted her to have some of the joy I had.'

'I get that.' said Zena, ' Dad's just Dad. He's not very adventurous, I don't think.'

'Mm mm,' said Connie, shaking her head.

Marina was relaxing a little now, as the girls seemed to take these revelations in their stride. 'I'd been talking to Penny about her amazing sex adventures for a while. Enjoying them vicariously, I guess, and I'd also started jilling again. Something I hadn't been doing for a long time.' The girls blushed and gave each other coy looks. I could only imagine how much jilling went on in their little world.

Marina continued -- 'I guess you could say my libido was re-awakening, and I was definitely thinking about FF, but I wasn't expecting what happened at Bondi. I was wondering more about whether I could get Penny to introduce me to one of her girlfriends... Bondi was great though.' She smiled at me. I think it was the perfect introduction to FF sex. Because we already had a bond, as sisters, it was more emotional, you know?' We all nodded.

There was an elephant in the room now, and that was how far Zena and Connie had gone with each other, but none of us spoke about it, yet. They had definitely been "playing around" in the shower, and probably in bed, but what form that had taken remained a mystery. I couldn't help imagining though.

We went out to the pool area. Even at 10am it was already warm, and the pool looked great in the morning sun. I am very pleased with our pool area, which has four sun loungers, a table and six chairs for al fresco dining, and a shady "cabana" which has two day beds (for snoozing and more) and French doors, which can be closed, for privacy, or left completely open, as they were now.

Zena took off her skirt and dived in for a swim, followed closely by Connie. I loved the way Connie unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down over her quite ample bum, wriggling her hips as she did so. Marina and I lay on sun loungers and the girls swam lazily back and forth in front of us. They knew full well how alluring they were, especially Zena, who languidly backstroked past me, very close to the wall, more than once, showing off her impressive curves.

She was being deliberately tantalising. At 20, she was much more aware of her sexual allure than Connie, who was much more innocent. When Connie wiggled her hips, I don't think she knew the effect it had on an onlooker. When Zena did it, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Well, two can play at that game I thought, and I took off my bikini top -- purely in the interests of an all over tan, you understand. Before long, I took off my skirt and bottoms too. I lay on the lounger, nude, feet towards the pool, with legs slightly apart, deliberately exposing myself to the girls.

'Tanning time,' said Marina, as she whipped off her sundress and peeled her swimsuit off, then we lay side by side, brazenly naked, while the girls continued to splash about in the pool. There were two more loungers, so they could have joined us, but they weren't quite confident enough yet.

They kept eyeing us, and they whispered to each other a couple of times. This was the first time they'd seen Marina and I both naked together and it was obviously a novelty for them. Although we are sisters, we are physically quite different; Marina is more slender, whereas I'm more voluptuous. Marina has smallish breasts (with fantastic nipples) whereas mine are bigger even than Zena's. I keep my pubes neatly trimmed, whereas Marina has a full bush, though I noticed she had trimmed it somewhat since I'd suggested it. We represented quite a contrast, though we were both still sexually attractive, hopefully.

I started putting on sunscreen, and Zena and Connie swam over and looked at me over the side of the pool. 'Your breasts are amazing Penny,' said Zena, and Connie looked on in awe, almost half hiding behind Zena as I lay there in nothing but my sunnies and massaged oily sunscreen into my breasts, lifting them then letting them slip, through my hands.

'Can I help?' said Zena. My word she was getting forward nowadays.

'Of course,' I said, and she lifted herself out of the pool with that effortless strength and grace of youth. I admired the way her olive skin glistened as the water ran off her body, and she came and knelt on a towel next to me so that she could take over oiling up my boobs.

This was not "helping me put on sunscreen." This was purely sexual - an excuse to fondle my big soft tits -- and she just concentrated on them, gazing at them avidly as they slithered smoothly through her hands. "Wow, Penny, they are so big and soft. I love the feel of them."

'Ahem. Mine are jealous,' said Marina. 'Connie?' She held out the bottle to her younger daughter, and Connie took up a position like her sister, and began, tentatively at first, applying oil to Marina's breasts. After a minute or two, she found her voice and said, 'Mum's are different. Her nipples are really hard. They feel like yours Zena.'

I don't really think either of them realised that Connie had just given away the fact that she had felt her sisters breasts, but it wasn't lost on Marina, who looked at me and raised one eyebrow.

Zena was intent on what she was doing and her hands began to wander lower. As she spread the sunscreen over my stomach, she looked at me and said, 'Can I?' and I smiled and nodded. Her hands moved down to the tops of my legs, then to my groin and I opened my legs wider for her, so that she could spread the oily lotion over the tops of my inner thighs, sliding her hands over the outer edges of my pussy lips. There were brief intakes of breath from both of us, then she continued down my legs.

Meanwhile, Connie was doing exactly the same to Marina. I heard her quietly say 'Wow, it's so bushy,' as she trailed her fingers through her mother's pubes, before continuing down her legs.

This had been a very hot little encounter, but the heat eased slightly as they moved away from the erogenous zones, and then asked us to turn over so they could do our backs. I knew it had made them horny -- it certainly had us -- and Marina and I smirked to ourselves when they finished and announced they were going inside for "a snooze". Yeh, right.

We didn't contradict them though, and they disappeared into the house, leaving us to have a lovely mutual jilling session, savouring the feel of the sun on our flesh as we got ourselves off, sliding our fingers over our clits, which were made beautifully slippery by a mixture of sun oil and our own, self-made lubricant.

MONDAY

We designated Monday as beach day, but rather than go to our nearest beach, we drove to a much quieter beach we knew, further up the coast. Not only was it quieter, but I happened to know a secluded cove, just beyond the main beach, which could be reached by a little stumbling over stones and which was extremely quiet. Usually, you could be alone there, with nobody else in sight.

We got an early start, so that we could get to the cove without being seen by many people. Hubby and I went there once and, because the main beach was busy, people saw us going around the headland and, as annoying as people are, we were followed. Frustrating.

This time, we got there in the morning, before the bogans arrived, and we struggled along the shoreline with all our paraphernalia without being seen. Well, there were a couple of surfers but they seemed content catching waves where they were.

We found the cove empty, just what we wanted, and we set about arranging our stuff; blankets, towels, hats, sunnies etc, and an esky full of food and tinnies.

The sun was already warm by midday and the amount of shade was rapidly diminishing, so we stripped off our sun dresses and cossies, and got out the sunscreen. This time we took turns applying it and it became even more intimate than it had been by the pool. I got Connie to put it on me, and I let her explore all my curves, and I mean ALL of them.

She was mesmerised by oiling up my breasts but she became a little hesitant when her hands approached my sex. 'Go ahead, darling, it doesn't bite,' I said, and she slowly moved her fingers over my labia, spreading the lotion into my most intimate place. I sighed, and spread my legs a little wider, encouraging her to explore further. Her eyes were nearly popping out of her head as she spread me open, gazing in wonder at my fleshy folds. Undoubtedly the first mature pussy she had ever seen fully exposed like this.

I noticed Marina and Zena had stopped what they were doing and were watching us, and I beckoned them nearer. I was so horny now, I simply couldn't resist jilling and I lay there and shamelessly brought myself to a gorgeous orgasm with my fingers, as my sister and two nieces, watched me avidly, all three of them lying between my legs. Having an audience made my O much more intense, as it always does.

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers