The Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Siobhan loses her inhibitions at the pool table.
6.2k words
4.67
8.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kat1971
Kat1971
11 Followers

Siobhan awoke with another hangover, her head aching and mouth and throat dry from the many glasses of champagne consumed the night before. She hadn't drunk so much of the fizzy stuff before, but Carly kept producing more and more bubbles most of which were procured from willing male admirers. Carly was an intriguing character, so warm and friendly and when it came to male company was fearless and always got what she wanted.

Siobhan recalled Carly's unashamed ability to use her sexuality to her advantage, a skill so foreign to Siobhan but one which she was starting to admire.

"Come on Siobhan, get your sexy arse out of bed," Carly shouted through the door "We gotta get to Uni love"

Siobhan climbed out of her bed, her legs wobbling as she tried to get her balance before stretching her arms above her head and gave out a big yawn, "Yes, I'm coming" Siobhan replied.

"Not again," Carly chuckled back. Siobhan smiled to herself again remembering the intense orgasm she felt in the middle of the bar the night before. Then reality started to dawn on her and she suddenly started to worry about who might have seen her. She hadn't even attended Uni yet so wouldn't have known whether she was likely to bump into any of the witnesses to the events of the previous night or not.

Once she arrived on campus she walked into the main building to register for her medical course. She kept her head down trying not to catch anyone's gaze but try as she might she sensed many people were staring at her as she breezed quickly down the corridor. She was beginning to regret getting so drunk and letting herself be so inhibited. What was she thinking? It was completely out of character for her. But no-one else knew her real character so as far as they were concerned that was the sort of person she was. After all, first impressions last.

Fortunately, the first few days at Uni passed without incident, and she was able to settle into her course and meet and get to know her fellow students, none of which she recognised or seemed to recognise her. She spent the next few evenings in the house, politely declining the many invitations to parties as part of Fresher's week. Not surprisingly Carly was the one most persistent in getting Siobhan out to socialise but she was determined to stay strong and kept saying no. But the weekend soon came and Siobhan's resolve was beginning to weaken.

"Siobhan, love, the week's finished so now it's time to let your hair down. Pleaasse," Carly said softly, sounding a little concerned she may have gone over the top with her friend the previous weekend. Carly gave Siobhan one of those warm smiles, a smile that could soften the heart of a female but, so it seemed, could also be used to stiffen certain other parts of a male!

"Sure hun, what's the plan." Siobhan said knowing she couldn't remain indoors for the next four years of medical school. In any case, she was old enough and mature enough to look after herself now. She would be fine.

"Great," Carl said excitedly, "Toby and Rachael are heading over to the Orange Rooms and meeting some of Toby's friends from his economics course. Or is it maths? Oh, I can't remember. Anyway, they're a good bunch and we'll have right giggle."

"Ok, sounds good, give me time to get ready."

"Sure, babe, see you in a bit."

Siobhan went back to her room and opened her wardrobe. What to wear? Her clothes fell into two clear categories. Her own clothes brought from home consisted of jeans and a couple of smart trousers, the odd long dress for special occasions and a selection of plain tops. Then there was the half which Carly had selected, a collection of clingy tops, short skirts and even shorter shorts. Carly had spent a small fortune on these clothes so she felt slightly compelled to wear something from the newer range. And Siobhan remembered how fantastic she felt when she wore them so took little time in deciding. She pulled out a sleeveless black top and a pair of salmon coloured shorts. At least with the shorts she was rather more protected against wandering hands of a certain Miss Carly Jackson!

Carly was at the bottom of the stairs as Siobhan's bare legs and high heels first appeared, the soft silky skin reflecting the light to give a smooth sheen across the perfectly formed calves and firm thighs. The look on Carly's face was one of appreciation, the long legs finally ending at the bottom of the tight shorts which showed off Siobhan's shapely hips and small waist.

Siobhan spotted Carly and stopped halfway down the staircase. She put one leg across the other and turned to the side, showing a profile of her pert breasts and her taut round buttocks which were barely covered by the salmon pink shorts.

"So, what do you think?" Siobhan smiled.

"Even better than I remember," Carly winked back.

"You are not looking too bad yourself," Siobhan joked, equally impressed with Carly's choice of short white dress and red wedge platform shoes.

Carly and Siobhan climbed into the back of the taxi and as they were driven towards town they got the familiar frequent glance in the rear view mirror from the driver.

"God, he looks in his mirror more often than on the road, are you sure we're safe?" Siobhan laughed.

"Babe, looking the way you do tonight, I'm not surprised. Let's hope he can last the journey without coming in his pants," Carly said deliberately loud so the driver could hear. The glances in the mirror stopped briefly but the driver made sure he got a good eyeful of both young girls as they climbed out of the back of the car. This time it was Siobhan's turn to lean into the passenger window to pay. She puffed out her chest so her breasts were bulging over her black vest and leaned over as far she could so he could see down her cleavage.

"Keep the change," Siobhan said handing over a ten pound note, "Oh, and while I'm here take a good look at these..." Siobhan pushed her arms together so her tits almost spilled from her top "...and dream about them tonight because that's as close as you'll ever get you fucking perv." The driver took the money sheepishly and drove off quickly, taking one more final cheeky glance in his rear view mirror as he went.

"Siobhan, you hussy!" Carly almost burst with pride at her friend's behaviour.

The girls entered the bar and quickly sensed the stares from both men and women alike, a combination of lust and jealousy.

"Hey Toby!" Carly shrieked when she saw her flat mate. Toby seemed to look past Carly's greeting and focused his attention on Siobhan's stunning figure as it walked towards him. He found it impossible to stop himself dropping his gaze down at her shapely breasts that were accentuated her thin waist and narrow hips. His eyes continued downwards at Siobhan's long slender legs that ended with a pair of high heels that tightened her calf muscles making her look both athletic and sexy at the same time.

"Oi, I'm here as well you know," Carly clicked her fingers in Toby's face.

Toby snapped out of his trance "Oh, hi Carly, how are you babe?"

"Well I was feeling great until I realised I wasn't the most gorgeous woman in the bar," Carly joked turning to Siobhan to give her a friendly wink. Siobhan could feel herself going red at the attention and was thankful for the dim lighting that disguised her blushes.

"Hey, I think someone's embarrassed." Carly said clearly confirming the light wasn't as dim as Siobhan had hoped.

"My round, what does everyone want?" Siobhan attempted to change the conversation.

"No, I'll open a tab," Carly insisted handing over her credit card to the barman. "Two bottles of your finest bubbly," Carly said leaning into the barman close enough so he could smell the scent of Prada perfume that exuded from her soft skin.

"Coming up," he replied with a smile. A couple of guys at the bar looked on in frustration at Carly being attended to despite being at the bar long before Carly had walked up and caught the attention of the young barman with her tanned cleavage contrasting against her bright white dress. "I'll bring them over," the barman continued increasing the frustration for the guys at the bar. Carly was quick to notice, turning to them both and added "And whatever these gorgeous guys want you can add to my tab." Frustration quickly dissipated and was replaced with a broad smile, "No worries," they said in unison.

"The others are over in the corner," Toby pointed towards a gathering of several young men all stood around Rachael who was the centre of their attention like bees around a honey pot. Siobhan liked Rachael, her feminine features and clothes were understated but she was a naturally beautiful woman and guys were always attracted to her good looks.

"Ah, I see," Carly said "Let's go and rescue Rachael from all that testosterone," and grabbed Siobhan's hand and led her over to the corner of the room.

Toby's friends quickly recognised Carly and greeted her warmly, each giving her a kiss on her left cheek, some going for the double cheek kiss and others giving her a hug to show their pleasure at her attendance. "Great to see you, CJ" one of them said. "Looking forward to seeing more of you later," another joked. "Hope you've bought plenty of cash then," Carly replied with a beaming smile.

One or two looked In Siobhan's direction, waiting for an introduction and a chance to break the ice. "Hi, I'm James," said a dark-haired tall man not waiting for any formal introduction. "Hi, I'm Siobhan." James' dark eyes stared into Siobhan's.

Toby joined the group and interrupted the pregnant pause between the two of them, noticing Siobhan's discomfort at the awkward moment. "This is our new flatmate, Siobhan," Toby announced. The others in the group took Toby's words as an invitation to make their introductions and one by one greeted Siobhan, most by nodding and smiling politely not wishing to appear over familiar by engaging in physical contact.

The evening went well for Siobhan, she enjoyed the attention from Toby's male friends and their generosity meant she didn't have to pay for a drink all night despite several offers to do so. The conversation after everyone was fuelled by the endless supply of cocktails and shots naturally got more and more sexual, Siobhan's revealing outfit being the catalyst for many questions regarding Siobhan's sexual preferences.

"So where did you buy that sexy number," was one. "You've got a great body," another. Siobhan's polite replies led to increasingly personal questions such as "Have you ever slept with a woman?" and "How often do you masturbate?"

"I might have done," and "As often as I can", Siobhan responded cheekily to each question followed with a nervous but excited giggle.

The male attention Siobhan was receiving started to make Carly slightly envious. Although she wanted Siobhan to tease the boys as much as she did she couldn't help herself feeling the need to retrieve the initiative.

"Hey guys," she interjected "Who wants to play pool?"

"Yes, now that's what I'm talking about," one of the young men said excitedly.

"But I don't know how to play" Siobhan replied.

"Don't worry, the boys will look after you," Carly said winking over at the group of the men who were already finishing up their drinks so they could get a fresh round in before heading into the pool room.

"Yeh, don't worry babe," James said putting his arm around Siobhan's shoulder, "You're in safe hands."

Toby leant over to Carly looking slightly concerned, "Are you sure this is a good idea?" he asked.

"Absolutely," Carly said "You know me, I love a good game of pool with a group of handsome young bucks. Something about knocking those balls around." Carly reached down and grabbed a handful of one of the guy's crotch and squeezed gently. Smiling she said "Now, let's go and have some fun."

Carly led the way, exaggerating her swaying of her hips so everyone's attention was drawn to the round arse that moved from side to side perfectly as she walked towards the door of the pool room. She looked back to make sure people were watching and she wasn't disappointed as she noticed every single of the group plus many other men in the bar staring at her while she turned and shouted "Well, come on then, what you all waiting for?"

James took a gentle hold of Siobhan's left arm and led her towards the darkened room. The flicker of lights illuminated the room as Siobhan entered. There were two pool tables surrounded by soft leather chairs and small tables. Two racks of pool cues hung from the wall alongside pictures of sporting events of the last century, a picture of the victorious England football side with Nobby Stiles held aloft gripping the World Cup from 1966. Another showed the England Ashes Team of 2005, Michael Vaughan holding the small ashes urn while ticker tape floated around the team's beaming smiles.

"Ok, let's use both tables." Carly instructed. "James, you and Eddie can play Siobhan and Toby on that one. Billy and Phil pair up against Nick and me on this one."

Carly bent over to put some pound coins into the slot on the side of the table, her dress rising up her thighs as she bent lower until it rested and strained against the base of her buttocks.

"Jesus Carly, you trying to put us off already," Billy joked as he moved towards the rack of cues and selected two, holding one out for Carly as she slowly stood upright and readjusted her dress.

"I've not even started yet," she replied, taking the cue in her left hand and rubbing the chalk over the tip provocatively. She blew the excess blue chalk dust from the tip of the cue into Billy's face. "You'll know it when I want to distract you."

Siobhan was more reserved despite the fact the alcohol was starting to make her feel a little giddy and giggly. She couldn't help but laugh as Carly started playing some practice shots with the cue over table, deliberately showing off her cleavage to her opponents who were happy to take a good look at the round breasts that were pushing out of the low cut top of Carly's white dress.

Siobhan's playing partner, Toby, started their game with a break and when their opponents failed to pot a ball it was Siobhan's turn to play. Siobhan had spent a lot of her spare time playing pool with her brother back in Guildford and had developed into quite a good player, playing in tournaments and a local pub league before she left for University. However, today she decided to have a bit of fun of her own.

"Oh god, I've no idea what I'm doing" Siobhan said deliberately making clumsy attempts at holding the cue and making a bridge with her left hand. She decided to bend over herself to accentuate the fullness of her buttocks against the tight shorts, parting her legs before turning her head and asking "Am I doing this right?"

Both her opponents James and Eddie raced over to offer assistance much to Carly's amusement who was watching from the other table.

"Let me help you," James said reaching Siobhan just ahead of Eddie, who couldn't hide his annoyance at missing the obvious opportunity.

James stood behind Siobhan and reached around to help position Siobhan's left hand correctly on the table. His other arm reached around Siobhan's right side and cupped his hand over Siobhan's which was holding the cue too far down. James guided Siobhan's hand back down the shaft of the cue. His position meant that he was also leaning over Siobhan and she could feel his breath on her neck. Siobhan turned and her face came into close contact with Jame's and he broke into a gorgeous smile. She felt her heart begin to beat faster and she instinctively pushed her behind back a couple of inches until she felt James' crotch against her buttocks. She bit her lip as James's eyes continued to stare into hers, transfixed.

"Is that better?" James whispered.

"Much," Siobhan struggled to get the word out as she felt her warmth between her legs.

"Are you going to play or fuck?" Eddie joked but with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

Carly let out a belly laugh, "You go girl, do whatever it takes."

Siobhan played her shot, deliberately missing a simple pot and letting out a sigh while handing her cue to a stone faced Toby.

"You ok?" Siobhan asked.

"Yeh, fine. Just not feeling great, that's all."

"Oh babe," Siobhan said with genuine concern, "maybe you've had too much to drink."

"Yes, probably. I might call it a night."

"Really? That's a shame, how am I going to beat these guys without your help?"

"I'm sure you'll find a way, you seem to have a game plan," Toby said with no hint of a sarcastic smile. Toby handed back the cue to Siobhan and headed towards the door.

"Hey, Tobes, wait up," Phil said "I'll come with you."

Phil and Toby grabbed their drinks and headed towards the door, Toby turning back and giving Siobhan a nervous smile. "You be careful," he said as he opened the door and left with Phil close behind.

Siobhan was a little taken aback at Toby's reaction, confused by why he appeared to dislike the way she was acting. She realised when he had gone that she kind of missed him not being around but she didn't know why. She hardly knew him, but for some reason she felt happier and more relaxed in his company. Now he was gone she felt a little flat.

"Hey, we playing this game or what?" Carly piped up. "Why don't we make it more interesting?"

"Sounds good to me, what you got in mind?" Billy said while potting the final black to win the game on the other table.

"I'll pair up with Siobhan and take two of you boys on. If you win, we'll give you a little treat. If we win we can give you a forfeit. What do you reckon Siobhan?"

"Er, yes ok", slightly distracted by Toby's exit and not even hearing what Carly had said.

"Great, so we'll start with you, Billy, and Nick. James and Eddie, you can go and get us some more drinks."

Eddie and James didn't argue and disappeared to the main bar to get another round of drinks.

Carly saw Siobhan was looking a little flat and handed her another shot of tequila, "Get this down you babe," she said "it'll perk you up a bit."

Siobhan hesitated but then realised she was here to have a good time and downed the spirit in one before clenching her teeth as the alcohol burnt its way down her throat. Siobhan let out a little spluttering cough and shook her head to try and ease the effect. "Right, game one," she said taking the cue and breaking the pack of balls with force.

Billy and Nick looked at each other as if realising that Siobhan wasn't quite as bad at pool as she had made out.

When Eddie and James returned with a tray laden with more drinks, the game was nearing the end. Carly and Siobhan had taken the early initiative by potting all of their colours in short time, but the boys had recovered by playing some clever snookers until they too were on the black. Siobhan missed a difficult chance to win the game and had left Nick an easier chance to win the game. Nick sized up his pot and bent over the table ready to play his shot.

Siobhan was at the other end of the table directly in Nick's eye line. Carly walked around so she was behind Siobhan. "Don't let us distract you," Carly said as she reached around Siobhan's waist and moved her hands up over Siobhan's waist before cupping her breasts. Siobhan didn't flinch, the alcohol making her receptive to the touch of her friend. Nick lifted his head up from looking down the line of the cue and stared as Carly started slowly fondling Siobhan's breasts. Carly parted her fingers to reveal the hardness of Siobhan's nipples through the black material of the tight black top.

"Please carry on Nick," Carly said. Siobhan remained impassive, staring straight at Nick with a warm smile spread across her face. Siobhan reached behind her to cup her playing partner's buttocks which only served to push her chest out further still so her nipples were even more visible between Carly's fingers which continued to squeeze and stroke the mounds of flesh through the dark top.

Kat1971
Kat1971
11 Followers
12