The Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please carry on yourself," Nick replied not taking his eyes off the spectacle in front of him.

"You've got to pot this before you see any more," Carly said before hooking her fingers over the top of the black vest and tugging it down to reveal a hint of Siobhan's outer nipple. "Get this ball down the pocket and you'll see a lot more than this." Siobhan smiled at the effect this was having on their opponent.

"Fucking hell, Nick, you better make this pot or else son," Billy said praying Nick would keep his nerve.

"No worries, I can pot this with my eyes shut," Nick said and true enough he closed his eyes and thrust his cue through the cue ball, launching it towards the black ball.

The two girls and Billy's eyes were all transfixed as the white ball quickly made its way up the table. Nick's eyes remained closed as he heard the clean strike with the target. He knew from the sound the shot was good and only opened his eyes again to see the black ball kiss the edge of the corner pocket before disappearing into the hole with a clunk.

"Yeessss," Billy screamed.

Siobhan looked disappointed with the loss and wondered what Carly had in mind when she offered a "treat". Carly, on the other hand, had a smile on her face and almost jumped with joy when the black ball rattled the back of the pocket.

"Wait a minute," Eddie said. "Look, where's that white ball going."

Everyone turned their attention to the cue ball that had rebounded off the cushion and was making its way slowly towards the middle pocket.

"Oh shit," Nick cried out as the ball crept closer to the pocket that would gift the girls the victory.

"Noooooo," Billy shouted out almost in slow motion as the white ball reached the edge of the pocket, paused for what seemed an eternity, before falling down the black hole. A smaller clunk was greeted by a combination of jeers and cheers of disbelief.

"Ha, ha," Siobhan shouted, "Unlucky boys, you just lost."

Eddie and James started laughing uncontrollably, while Carly continued to smirk knowing she was going to enjoy whatever was going to follow whether they won or lost.

Eddie was clearly excited by his friends' defeat. "Carly, Carly," he said, "What's their forfeit. Come on, make it a good one."

"Well," said Carly, "I don't know why you're laughing so much Eddie."

"Uh, what do you mean."

"I mean, the forfeit is for all of you."

"No way, that wasn't the deal."

"I think you'll find it was. I said we would take two of you on and if we lost we would give you a treat. That would have involved a treat for you two as well. But, as it was, your friends lost. So, as a result, you suffer the forfeit as well," Carly said with a confident smile.

"Oh you useless bastards," Eddie said turning to the dejected pair of losers.

"Well a bets a bet, so what have you got in mind, Carly?" James said rather reluctantly while handing out another round of tequila shots.

The boys simultaneously downed their shots and slammed their glasses down onto the table.

"So what's it to be?" James repeated the question.

Siobhan looked at Carly, also wanting to know what Carly had planned, hoping it would be fun without being too risqué.

Carly walked slowly towards the door, her face suddenly turning from a joyous smile to a mischievous grin. She reached up to the top of the door and flicked the bolt across locking the group inside. She turned back to the group, her smile broadening across her face.

The boys all looked at each other and then towards Siobhan for a clue. Siobhan shrugged her shoulders and they all turned back to face Carly.

"Drop your trousers," Carly instructed the line of young men.

They started laughing in unison, but the laughter died down when Carly stared at them and repeated her instruction.

"Drop your fucking trousers you losers."

The men looked at each other and with alcohol hiding their embarrassment they started smiling and nodding to each other as if to say, "I'll do it if you do." All of them just wanted to know what Carly was going to do next and there was only one way to find out.

Eddie was the first to make a move and started to unbuckle his belt. The other 3 began to follow, unbuttoning their jeans and unzipping their flies. They each checked the progress of the others to make sure they weren't going to be the only one to go through with it. One by one, their jeans fell to the floor with the clank of the odd belt buckle hitting the polished wooden floor.

The 4 men stood there in a line with their jeans around their ankles and wearing nothing on their bottom halves except a range of boxer shorts and brief underpants. They all still looked remarkably comfortable with their hands either relaxed at their sides or resting on their hips.

"Ok, now take the rest off," Carly demanded with a frightening amount of authority.

Each of the men were already one step ahead and knew that it wasn't going to be a simple case of comparing underwear. They had already mentally prepared for the next stage and were quite willing to show what they had to the girls. They were used to seeing each other naked after all, as they played football together and were quite use to being naked around each other while showering.

"Come on boys, let's show these girls what real men look like," Billy said displaying his masculinity and demonstrating that he wasn't going to be embarrassed by this little tart.

Billy was the first to pull his boxer shorts down to free his manhood which bounced into a semi erect state as if excited by the exposure to the opposite sex. The other men quickly followed suit and Siobhan stood in amazement staring at the 4 cocks that were hanging free not more than 6 feet away from her. They all looked a little different. Some long and thing, others shorter but thicker. Siobhan felt a tingle between her legs. Billy turned to Siobhan and winked. Siobhan quickly averted her gaze and turned back to face Carly.

"Now we're going to play a little game," Carly said. "I'm going to bet each of you £50 that I can make you come without even touching you."

The men started laughing.

"You're on," Eddie said confidently. "I've probably drunk enough to probably stop me even getting a hard on, never mind shooting my load" he joked.

"Good," Carly said "That's one, what about the rest of you?"

Once again the rest looked at each other for reassurance, not wanting to be the only one to turn the bet down. They all began to nod.

"I'm in," Billy said and the other too also confirmed their agreement to the bet.

"Excellent, a full house. Let's begin," Carly said as she walked past the men back towards the pool table.

"Siobhan, could you come over here please?" Carly asked politely.

Siobhan did exactly as instructed. She was intrigued to know what Carly had planned and she felt as much in the dark as everyone else.

The 4 men turned around to face the table. Most with hands on hips, only James felt conscious enough about his nakedness to place his hands across his manhood. The others took this as a sign of his masculine weakness.

Carly asked Siobhan to lean against the end of the table facing the 4 men while she went over to the table of drinks. Siobhan couldn't look at the men so turned her head to watch Carly pick up the ice bucket used earlier to chill their champagne. Carly brought the ice bucket back and placed it on the end of the table and whispered in Siobhan's ear. Siobhan looked worried to begin with but then began to giggle.

Siobhan picked up the bucket of freezing cold water and slowly lifted it up towards Carly's face before tipping it slowly towards Carly's neck. The water began to pour from the bucket and wash down Carly's chest wetting her cleavage and soaking her tight white dress.

Carly took a deep intake of breath as the freezing water covered her chest and ran down between her legs. Siobhan placed the bucket back on the table and turned to see Carly's dress which had become virtually transparent, her nipples hard and erect with the deep pink colour of her nipples clearly visible as if she was wearing nothing at all.

"Wow, now that's not a bad effort Carly. Fantastic," Nick said with a beaming grin. Siobhan looked towards Nick and noticed he was starting to get an erection. She could see his member was growing into an impressive size, pointing up but slightly to the side, bobbing slightly as the blood starting pumping around his groin.

Carly brought her hands up to her chest and started rubbing over her hard nipples through the wet material which was sticking to her skin like glue. Her head leant backwards and she started to groan and her legs parted as she leant further back on the table causing her dress to ride up her thighs.

Siobhan didn't know where to look. She couldn't keep her eyes off Carly's beautiful body being on display so clearly and Carly's hands squeezing the mounds of flesh on her chest, but also kept turning to the men. Each one of their cocks getting harder and harder in front her eyes. She couldn't remember feeling so excited about anything in her life. The tingle in her legs had turned to a dampness and she had an irresistible urge to touch herself but she wasn't sure whether this was allowed and was waiting for her next instruction from Carly. She didn't have to wait long.

Carly reached over and grabbed the back of Siobhan's head and pulled it towards her. Carly opened her mouth and guided Siobhan's mouth to hers. Siobhan was ready and willing and her tongue darted into Carly's mouth and their tongues entwined in a passionate kiss. Carly's hands moved down and onto Siobhan's backside. Carly grabbed the hem of Siobhan's shorts and pulled upwards to expose two perfectly formed buttocks in full view of the now completely erect audience.

"Oh Christ, this is too much," Nick exclaimed and he couldn't resist touching his own cock, slowly stroking it first before gathering momentum as the two girls continued to writhe around in front of him. Their hands exploring each other's body, the wetness of Carly's dress making Siobhan's own clothes stick to her own body. Siobhan could feel Carly's hand between her leg's rubbing her wet pussy through the damp shorts.

"Don't be a dick," Billy said, "That wank will cost you £50."

But it was too late as Nick couldn't hold back any longer and his orgasm brought Nick's participation in the competition to a shuddering climatic end.

Carly looked over to see one of her competition leaning down to sheepishly pull up his underpants and jeans. She smiled thinking this was going to even easier than she thought.

Carly wanted more. She placed her hands on Siobhan's shoulders and guided her down onto her knees. With one moving to the back of Siobhan's neck, the other pulled up her own dress to reveal her neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair. Siobhan needed little encouragement and she moved her mouth towards Carly's pussy until she could feel the combination of cold iced water and warm juices from Carly's pussy on her tongue. Siobhan began to lick, taking in the cocktail of liquids into her mouth before moving her tongue up to Carly's clit where she began to flick the nub of flesh with the tip of her tongue. Siobhan could feel Carly push her hips forward and she placed her own hands on Carly's thighs and pushed them apart some more to provide even better access and a better view for the watching 3 men.

Carly placed her hands under Siobhan's chin and gently guided her back up to face her. She smiled and again whispered in ear.

"Finish them off for me."

Siobhan looked at Carly, smiled back, knowing exactly what she was being asked to do.

Siobhan turned to the 3 men and as she walked towards them she lifted her wet top over her head to free her pert breasts, her nipples cold and hard from the extreme arousal and the coldness of the water that soaked her skin.

Without hesitation Siobhan knelt before the middle of the 3 men. A long slender cock faced her and she looked up to James before taking the base of the shaft in her right hand and guiding the tip towards her mouth.

"Hey, surely this is against the rules," Billy complained.

"Oh no its not, I said I wouldn't touch you. I didn't say anything about Siobhan," Carly replied with glee.

James seemed oblivious to any rules as he felt Siobhan's mouth slide down his cock. He could feel the wet lips slide up and down his shaft and the hand beginning to stroke his throbbing member from its base. He could not resist the temptation and didn't think twice about the financial consequences as he felt his orgasm rise from within his balls before ejaculating his semen into the young willing mouth that surrounded his cock. Siobhan choked on the warm thick liquid as it filled her mouth, slowly pulling the pulsating cock from her mouth and swallowing the cum taking two gulps to get rid of the salty taste.

Siobhan immediately turned to the other remaining contestants and took a cock in each hand and began stroking them both simultaneously. Both men had resigned themselves to the fact they had been tricked and there resistance was too weak now and had accepted that if they were going to pay £50 they were going to get their money's worth.

Eddie was the first to take the initiative and grabbed hold of Siobhan's arm and pulled her to her feet. Carly knew what they were planning and decided she needed to help and make sure Siobhan only did what she wanted. Carly walked over to join the group. Siobhan though was feeling so turned on she wanted her own pleasure and was willing to do whatever these guys wanted to do to her. She wanted to get fucked.

Eddie turned Siobhan around and pushed her forward so she bent over the pool table. Carly knelt before Billy and took his cock into her mouth while they both watched Eddie rip Siobhan's shorts off. In the frenzy only part of Siobhan's shorts came away and Siobhan herself was desperate to take them off and helped remove the rest nearly tripping over in the process. She still wore her high heels as she parted her legs waiting for what she had been craving so much.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now," Siobhan demanded.

Eddie needed no such invitation as he thrust his hard cock between Siobhan's legs quickly finding the entrance to the wet pussy that was aching to be filled. Siobhan let out a loud groan as Eddie started to pound into her, his balls slapping against Siobhan's buttocks as he slid in and out in quick succession.

The sight of Siobhan getting fucked made Carly feel more turned on and she increased her own tempo of sucking Billy's thick cock so that it was in time with Eddie's thrusts. She began to play with her own clit while taking as much of the cock into her mouth as she could. It wasn't long before the two men were to lose their bet.

"I'm going to cum," Billy screamed.

"Me too," Eddie shouted.

"Do it," Siobhan cried, "Cum inside me now."

"Fuck," they shouted in unison.

The two men came together and Siobhan felt her own body shudder in orgasm as she felt Eddie cum inside her.


12