All Comments on 'The Award after The Ceremony'

by bryancl88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story, but it screams of more. What happens when she wakes up? What about when they get home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Sure wish I had a daughter but perhaps my niece will want me one day.

BumkneeBumkneeabout 4 years ago
Longer story would have merited a 5

Loved the story. Plausible, given the circumstances. Wasn't long enough but please, another chapter wold be nice as they decide how to navigate the morning...and their new relationship.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

That was hot AF.

I sure hope there's more to the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tough correlation

Good story, well told—but. The daughter divorced because her ex cheated—but then she cheats with her dad? Doesn’t add up. Fairly easily rectified though.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Great story, short and hot.

That being said, don’t feel you need to rush. Take your time to build tension between the characters, and provide some justification for why they end up fucking. Had the wife been too busy with her job lately and their sex life in a rut? Had he been looking forward to some alone time with her? Had the daughter been super horny since throwing her husband out? Or had she always had a crush on her dad?

Taking time to explore these or other circumstances helps build tension and anticipation, and then the payoff is that much more erotic when they eventually decide to fuck.

You still get 5 stars though!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Nice tale

Could be good . Needs expanding on. Look forward to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous