The Awards Show Ch. 04

Story Info
Life after they return from the awards show starts.
2.9k words
4.59
2.3k
2

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

'Home safe and sound.' Jet sent a quick message as promised when the Uber pulled up to her house. She was tempted not to, thinking it would be an easier break than continuing to drag out the momentary relationship she had with Rhett.

'Great. I was a little worried. What are you up to tonight?' He replied as she rolled her bag into her bedroom. The unpacking was always the worst, so when she saw his text Jet plopped herself onto the bed, enjoying the distraction.

'I'm just unpacking and then crashing before Monday starts the rat race all over again.'

'I just finished unpacking a bit ago. I have to get up early for work too. Do you write as a job? Or was the script a side project?' Rhett kept the conversation going and Jet was happy to engage with him.

'I do website writing, and other copy work as a primary job until I get super famous I guess. Haha."

'Working on anything interesting?'

'Not really, although, I hear that this hot guy and his friend want to write a script with me.'

'Describe him to me." Jet was forced to smile at his response.

'He's huge, like a mountain. He's got this great blonde/brown hair, cute smile, incredible beard, and these lips that do amazing things.'

'Really, well that is weird because I am about to start a project with this gorgeous woman and she has incredible lips too. Plus, she has these eyes that beg so well, and a body that will rock your world.'

Rhett was clearly on the same page as her as she forced herself to calm down. 'Well the guy I'm working with has this incredible, huge...' Jet paused, letting the tension mount, hoping to force him to crack first.

'...' He messaged her a few dots and she caught her bottom lip in her teeth. Rhett was so adorable and she could almost picture him holding his phone.

'Pair of hands?' She let the message stay there and waited feeling herself get warm at just the thought of him.

'Naughty girl. Is it weird if I say I miss you already?' Jet didn't know what to say to his message. He had said he was interested in more than just one night before, and now this, this was enough to make part of her want to run screaming. She couldn't be involved with someone seriously again, not yet. Mitchell was still close in her mind. So, Jet didn't answer, just got up and started to unpack. She left her phone on the nightstand.

It wasn't until she was about to go to bed, nearly four hours later that she picked it up again. His message still sat there. He hadn't followed it up, possibly getting the hint, although Jet felt like crap for leaving things the way that she did.

'Sorry, got busy.' It was a simple message back, and as she suspected no message was returned. Jet curled up, trying to convince herself that all the bad things floating through her brain were temporary just like this momentary fascination with Rhett.

The next morning, she woke up late, nearly 11 am. It was typical for her to need a few days to adjust, but of course she could never convince all her work contacts of that. Her phone had what seemed like a million alerts. It was enough to make her groan and want to roll back over. Then, she saw one was a text message from Rhett. With a click, she sat up, tossing her covers back.

'Didn't see your response until this morning, sorry. And, sorry if that was too much. I just enjoyed spending time with you. Anyways, hope your Monday's not too busy, message when you have the chance.' It was simple, sweet, and understanding; three things that Jet didn't expect from him, but somehow knew she wanted. Rhett felt comfortable, and she had enjoyed her time with him too.

Over the next week, they messaged back and forth occasionally, usually missing each other completely. Jet settled back into work, and thankfully was able to shirk off the jet lag fairly quickly. Her life was almost back to routine, complete with a message from Jane asking if they could go out on Saturday. She agreed. It would be nice to see her and have a little fun with no strings. That's what she enjoyed about Jane, the lightness in their interactions.

Saturday morning, she got a text from Rhett. It was almost expected at this point. For some reason, he had taken to a routine of messaging her first thing when he woke up. It was always something simple, and it always brought a smile to her face.

'Want to grab some food tonight?' His text wasn't so simple this morning, and Jet hesitated before making herself respond. She didn't want to ignore him and make him put his plans on hold, but she also didn't want to let him down in a way.

'Can't. I have plans.' She sent it and started to get herself together. Jet needed to catch up on a few items before she got herself ready for dinner with Jane.

'What are you up to?' The message was waiting for her when she looked at her phone next. She weighed her options for a moment. It wasn't fair to Rhett to lead him on to thinking this was more than it was though, so Jet chose to be honest.

'I have a date with Jane.' She sent it simply, with no pretenses.

'Oh. Well, have fun.' It was all he said and Jet had to sit and calm her nerves for a second. Was that it? Was Rhett done with her? Had she lost the friend she was starting to enjoy in so many ways? Jet sighed and finished her work. There was no response she could think of that wouldn't lead him on more than she wanted to. This was exactly what she was worried about with him, starting to feel more than friendship.

******************************

That night, she and Jane went out and they had fun. The girl was always a good time, and by the time she was home, Jet had a smile on her face. Jane kissed her at the door and part of her wanted to pull her inside. It was so nice to be with someone that looked at life so effortlessly. She pondered for a moment, looking at her in the moonlight and then leapt.

"Do you want to come inside for a drink?"

"Kind of, but I've got a drum circle in the morning. I can't be late."

"A drum circle?"

"Yea. Do you want to come along? They'd love to meet you Jettie. I've talked about you.'

"You have?"

"Yea, well what can I say, I like you. And trust me, I want to stay and have my way with you after tonight. You look incredible." She leaned in with a soft kiss to Jet's lips that made her get warm all over.

"Then, stay and blow off your drum circle. We'll catch up. I haven't had you in my bed in a month."

"Can't; they need me. Maybe we can do this again next weekend and then I can make it up to you." Jet shook her head for a moment. Her drum circle needed her. It was enough to make her cringe. Jane seemed so young suddenly, and Jet had to let her go that night.

"Alright. Well, let me know when you get home okay?"

"Alright Jettie. See you soon gorgeous." Jane leaned in and gave her another quick peck on the lips before dancing her way down Jet's sidewalk and to her car. The girl was cute, but frustrating. Now, she was going to have to entertain herself for the night.

Jet went inside and got ready for bed, already dreading just how cold it would be. There were many, many nights where Jet was thrilled to have a bed to herself. She enjoyed the freedom, but tonight, tonight she wanted to curl up with someone. She wanted to enjoy someone's body and have them enjoy hers. Even more, she wanted to go to sleep tangled up in sheets and wake up to laugh next to someone in the morning. It was an urge that had been particularly awakened by her time with Rhett and waking up with him not long ago. For tonight, though, Jane had been at the forefront of those thoughts, but now, now she was sleeping alone again.

As she pulled back the sheets, Jet slid herself in, feeling the coldness of the fabric against her. She had her lamp on still as she looked to her phone, eager to amuse herself for a few more minutes before crashing out. That's when she saw Rhett's text.

'How was your date?' It was simple and she assumed he sent it before he crashed out.

'It was nice. Hope your night went well.' She sent it off, turning up her phone and moving over to her alarm.

'It was okay. I'm just lying in bed now, trying unsuccessfully to sleep.' She saw the message and wondered for a second if she should respond.

'I'm in bed too, also not doing well with sleep.'

'Are you alone?" Jet's breath caught. Had he been waiting for her? Was it okay to tell him that she was alone? Was he going to turn into a creepy stalker?

'Why do you ask?'

'Because I'm thinking about you and...this happened...' He sent the message followed by a picture. It was a picture from his stomach looking down his body. A sheet was pulled up over his waist and there was a clear outline of a semi-hard cock beneath it.

'Awful forward of you to send me a picture like that before I even said I was alone.' She smiled, feeling a warmth creep into her body that she was not expecting if she was honest.

'Are you alone?'

'I am, although not by choice.'

'Jane said no to you?????? Is she nuts?' His message made her smile.

'She has drum circle in the morning.'

'WTF is drum circle?'

'I think it's just them in the park in a circle drumming, but I've never been.' Jet had to shake her head again as she thought about it. Jane was such a young, free spirit and she sometimes wondered how they got along at all.

'Okay...Are you guys still casual?'

'Yes.'

'Want me to come over?' His message spooked her, although she wanted to say yes. The thought of Rhett lying beneath her once more made her heart skip a beat.

'Yes and no. I think no for now. But, we could see what we can do with your little problem remotely.'

'I'm down for that. Tell me are you having a similar problem?' He baited her and Jet took a deep breath. At least Rhett wasn't pushing too hard for anything in particular.

'I might be. Tell me are you wearing anything under that blanket?' She felt herself get wet at just the thought of him naked.

'Yes. These.' He sent her a picture with the sheet now gone and a pair of bright green briefs showing that he was hard in clearer detail.

'I like them, but I think you look better without.'

'I'll take them off if you tell me what you're wearing.' Her body heated up a little more. This wasn't exactly what she wanted tonight, but it was the next best thing.

'I'm not wearing anything.' Jet took a picture of her own downward, with her sheet pulled up just to cover her nipples.

'If you want to say goodnight you better tell me now because if you pull that sheet down I'm going to have to touch myself.'

'What if I don't want to say goodnight? Would that be a bad thing?'

'It would make me happy, well happier.'

Jet smiled and pulled the sheet down a little bit, revealing her chest and snapped a picture for him. Her boobs were clearly visible and she paused for a moment before sending it. Of course, knowing that Rhett was much more famous than she was meant that any pictures he sent would be more damning if they leaked, so she figured it wouldn't be a terribly big risk to send her own.

'Dear God they look as perfect as I remember them.' He messaged her immediately. A second message followed just after with a picture of his now exposed body and his hand wrapped around his cock.

Jet smiled and tossed her covers off, sending him a nude photo of herself from the chest down.

'Your body is a work of art. I wish I was there to lick every inch of you right now.'

'Where would you start?' She baited him as her hand slid down to her own curls.

'I'm picturing having one of those nipples in my mouth as I slide my fingers over your pussy.'

'That would be like heaven right now.'

'Then, I'd kiss down your body until I could get my beard nice and messy while my tongue traced over your clit.'

'How hard are you right now?'

'This hard.' He sent a picture over, where Jet saw his head was deep red and the vein on his shaft was prominent. 'Wish you were here to make it better.'

'I'd love to trace you over my wet pussy, make you call me baby before I slid you inside.'

'Oh yea, baby...talk to me. Tell me how it felt to have me inside you.' His words made her gush on her own fingers and she felt her body rising towards a release. She needed more, though, she needed to hear him.

'Call me.' She typed it before she had a second thought, and waited. Her phone rang a few seconds later, and she answered putting it on speaker so that she would have her hands free.

"Hey baby." His deep voice made more blood rush to her pussy and she groaned.

"Hey. It's so good to hear you right now. " She was breathy as she answered him.

"It's good to hear you too. You've got me so hard just imagining you over there. Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes. You're on speaker so I can use both hands. I'm so wet for you right now."

"I love your voice Jet. Man, you're making my cock throb. So, tell me...tell me how it felt when I was inside you."

"You made me feel so full...oh Rhett. I wish you were where my fingers are right now."

"Yea? Tell me where."

"Buried inside me, rubbing over my g-spot just like your cock did."

"Oh God yes. Rub that clit for me Jet. Take yourself right to the edge." She did as instructed and found herself moving closer and closer as she listened to his breaths and noises. He was so sexy and just the thought of him rubbing himself had her back arching from the bed.

"Are you stroking your cock for me too?"

"Oh yes...yes...are you ready? You want to cum with me?" He was so breathy and sounded so desperate. Jet could feel herself teetering on the edge. His voice was next to her ear as she rolled herself over. Now on her stomach, she could picture Rhett beneath her; feel as if he was inside as she moved.

"Tell me when Rhett. I...oh fuck...I'm so close..."

"Cum...OH FUCK!! CUM JET!!"

Jet cried out as she heard his words, her core tensing on her fingers as she hovered above the phone whimpering into the speaker and listening to Rhett as he growled and moaned. As her body calmed, she rolled back over and listened to Rhett just breathing on the other end.

"I should send...hoh...I should sent you a picture of the mess you caused." His voice was raspy and she heard a soft laugh at the end of his words.

"Man, I haven't had phone sex in forever. I'm tingling over here Rhett." She laughed a little herself, feeling giddy as her body calmed. "You should definitely send me that picture."

"Will you send me one of your face? I want to see that glow on your cheeks." There was a pause as they both took pictures and forwarded them.

Jet received a picture of Rhett's freckled stomach and chest with streaks of white covering it, while she sent him a picture of her smiling in the dim light of her lamp. She sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. There was something about making Rhett cum that made her feel so powerful, and she adored it.

"You look beautiful. I wish you were here so I could kiss those lips. I miss you Jet." He seemed to be musing the words more than saying them to her.

"I think I should go to bed. You've worn me out." She tried to laugh lightly, make him feel not rejected as she spoke softly.

"Yea. I have a bit of a mess to clean up myself. Sleep well, okay." He said the words kindly and Jet sighed before saying a quick goodbye and hanging up. In a different time in her life, Rhett would be exactly what she wanted, but right now she couldn't go there. With a sigh, Jet rolled over and let her eyes close. A soft smile creased her face as she drifted off thinking of Rhett.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers