All Comments on 'The Away Game'

by Akerendova

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
beethovensfruitbeethovensfruitover 3 years ago

i really liked this!! i’d love if you wrote more :-)

VividehavVividehavover 3 years ago

Very well written, descriptive and super hot. More please!

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Sweet!

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! 'Rookie of the Year' nominee!!

An excellent story, with good character development, superb pacing and build-up, and really good sex (which is why we're all here :). Thanks for sharing, and we all look forward to more from you.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago

Very, very good! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You got more than your feet wet

Awesome 1st time story! Thanks for sparking my memories!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

You might be a rookie, but you write an excellent story. Don’t stop now, girl. You have the talent to make readers care—not everyone does.

Thanks for the read! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Erotic

I pictured what these characters looked like, or at least what I'd like them to look like. I'm sure you had your own vision. Excellent first effort. Keep writing.

NudistGIna1NudistGIna1over 3 years ago

Dads are great lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good writing

Good story, well written, good development, certainly no glaring errors.i liked it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best!

Really well written. One of the best short stories I’ve read in ages. Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

oh my goodness...I loved everything about this. so sexy, so well written

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

Well written. Good story.

Favorited. It went a little quick for my liking, but not unreasonably so, it still maintained believability.

I don't comment often enough, but saw this was your first story here and wanted to encourage you to continue posting your writings here.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

This was hot, AF. Wow!

Javamonkey27Javamonkey27over 3 years ago
Eloquently done.

I loved your story, its pacing, how well you filled it out with realistic details.

Very valiant effort the care shows in the writing. Thanks for this, so amazed that this is your first story. I'm hoping you have time to write more over the holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more!

Super hot! Really well written. I really enjoyed your writing and would love to read more of it, with this similar kind of scenario. I see you've only written this 1 story so far and can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did her Dad knock her up???/

Touching story. Are you going to write another one, when she tells her Dad she's pregnant????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This needs another chapter.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 3 years ago

It needs a couple more for sure.

2WET2TURN22WET2TURN2about 3 years ago

Soaked! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

oh god yes I imagined that was my dad the whole time and couldn’t help but finishing

BajeroBajeroabout 3 years ago

I wonder how many "away" games they have in a season.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please write more!! favorite story on here! i’m soaking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lucky dad

Lucky dad this story reminds me of the first time I had sex with my daughter, She was a bit younger but was not a virgin and she enjoyed it as mutch as I did

Babe9Babe9about 3 years ago

I am soaking wet, this is a fantastic first story! Would love more chapters

TittymilkLover69TittymilkLover69about 3 years ago

Awesome ! Daddy Needs to Taste his Babygirls pussy and plant that seed !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Similar

The only real comparison to the story by my comments is the age difference.

I was 62. She was 18. She was not related to me other than thru marriage.

I remember her as a very young pre-teen and teen. Very sexy. Struck me as being open to playing around. Not around her enough to get anything going. The opportunity came when she had just turned 18.

She was living at home with her parents. She asked to come and visit me. I was fine with it. I was going to see how far she wanted to go. While she was there my wife was called to her Mom's home to help her with some medical concerns. My niece and I spent several nights on the sofa watching TV.

I knew she wanted to have sex with me. I was flattered. She went from PJ's to a shorty night gown with a display of beautiful thighs. She went from her end of the sofa to my end, I went from giving her little massages to feeling her up. I fucked her one night right on the sofa. The next night we went to my bed. I felt like a teen ager again. We fucked a couple of times a day till the wife returned and my niece's visit ended. Haven't been within a thousand miles of her since. Fantastic memory. Wondering who else in the family is fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

my cock is dripping after reading that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this -- agree with others that the pacing and characterization and all of that was really good. My only constructive criticism would be that it felt like there should have been some more clearly overt signals from the daughter before daddy felt the license to make a move. As it reads, we know from being in her head that she was interested, but from the actions and outward signals it basically turns out to be dad walking in on daughter in her underwear, getting a hard-on, and when she closes her eyes to sleep he makes a move on her. Would like for it to have been more clearly mutual, if that makes sense.

kmac99kmac99about 3 years ago

You have a gift, my lady!

You should continue to write. This was so entertaining and erotic, your loyal readers are screaming for more! I am one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

I think you succeeded in writing a very erotic story. Well balanced and crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story , reminds me of the first time with my daddy , loved screwing my daddy miss him so much and his huge cock !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. Things like this really do happen.

Description of the sex was really well done. The father's actions bordered on rape. She was clearly seduced but didn't seem that she was all that eager to be fucked by daddy. Interesting to see where the story goes in the future. Does dad feel remorse? Does daughter want to continue after she has time to think about what happened?

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I am so glad you left measurements out of the story (leave it up to the readers imagination). I am so tired of reading stories with DD or larger; its not MY thing. Thanks for the pleasure and I hope to see more stories from you.

redfoxx15redfoxx15over 2 years ago

Great story! But I would add a final paragraph :

"Are you all right babe?" I heard Kim's voice coming from the phone still hanging beside the bed. "Greg and Kevin and the rest of us thought that sounded really HOT!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I knew a teenage girl who was 14 who grew up into a fine good-looking woman with a fine figure, very smart, intelligent, beautiful breasts, shapely legs and a tight pussy. She was the daughter of friends. When she was 27 and still an unmarried virgin, we met and spent the night together. We were so compatible, even with quite an age difference. She told me she would fantasize about having sex with me when she was a teen. That was a surprise. I was her first. She was hot, wet, tight, and insatiable. She told me she wished we had connected so much earlier because she wanted it so badly.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 2 years ago

You say in your profile, "Rookie writer looking to get my feet wet". This story was more than dipping your toe in the literary pool. This was a dive from the Olympic high board and I score it a 10.0.

The majority of stories here focus on the mechanics of the sex act(s). The thing I liked most about this story is the focus on the emotional side of sex. You put us in the narrator's mind and let us hear what she twas thinking and feel what she was feeling. It brought us into the story. That was very well done.

I eagerly look forward to reading more from you.

MLMMMLMMover 2 years ago

It was good I got hard. It needed more love in the sex

DebbieXDebbieXover 2 years ago
Rookie writer???

It doesn't seem like you we ever in the rookie category.

Your story was simply awesome. You have a lovely style and it's a pleasure to read.

Thank you so much fun sharing and I'm sure we're all forward to a lot more of your stories.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

this was really good. Are you going to write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so goddamn hot, I keep coming back to it.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was really good. Wish my dad was like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems a little too focused on the details leading up to the sex which to me felt a little forced but not in a rape-y way. Could have used at least one more page of details in the actual sexual encounter but other than that, for a rookie incest story writer, it was good. A solid 7 and a half stars out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it the way it is

GentleDaddyDuckyGentleDaddyDuckyabout 2 years ago

Absolutely beautifully written... Thank you for the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent description of the sex itself. Reminded me of my first time with Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love that she gave her virginity to her Daddy and there was no mention of birth control.

NobleGent45NobleGent45almost 2 years ago

Loved the story very much. Now your 'feet are wet' please take the plunge and share the fun with readers. You have talent and realm potential

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That could have been describing my first time. Dad loved to run his hands up and down my legs. That's how it started. I liked it because it made me tingle. I was in my twenties and still at home and very inexperienced, but I trusted him. I would stand by his easy chair and he would stroke my legs as I stood next to him. If I was going to lose my cherry, I wanted someone I trusted. I gradually let him feel my wet lower lips and manipulate me. He told me that he liked a woman with a full bush, so I let mine grow out. He would play with my hairs and gently tug them. He would stroke me and I would tremble with orgasm standing beside him. I asked him to let me see his manhood, and he showed himself to me. When I saw it I had no idea how it would fit inside me. But, I knew I wanted it. The first time, I think it took at least 15 minutes to get him all the way inside me. I was drenched, but he was so huge and I was so tight. His thick swollen purple head was amazing as he tried to gradually fill me. What happened was very much like this story. Once I started orgasming, I could not stop.

brad1000brad1000over 1 year ago

Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first time my daughter Karen and I had sex it was almost like a dream. I walked into the bathroom and she was standing there having just finished the shower with only a towel. We just stared at each other. I know I should have said something or moved away but I didn't know what to do. Our eyes met and I saw the same look on her face that I had seen on women's faces many times before unconsciously I stepped forward took a hold of the towel and removed it from her body. She stepped toward me and we started kissing a few minutes later we walked down the hall to my bed. I was so excited I thought I would die. My beautiful daughter was going to fuck me,. I knew it would be something I would never forget and I made sure in my mind she would never forget it either. We didn't need to speak it was as if we had done it a hundred times before we rolled onto the bed together she opened her legs wide for me and I slid slowly and deeply, balls deep inside of her tight little pussy. We fucked for about 20 minutes she came several times and then I came so fukin hard I thought I would pass out. Throughout the rest of the night we had sex again and again each time I came as a deep inside of her as I possibly could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One story wonder. It was good but it needs more writing!!

ZLightWriterZLightWriterover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story, I'm patiently waiting for part 2. :) Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great sounds like my daughter and I would like to have had the oppertunity to happen to us. Unfortunitly the chance never occured. We did on ocassion get to observe and play with one another.

JohnTom10JohnTom10over 1 year ago

The 'not long enough telephone cord' was brilliant. Two bodies innocently pressed together. Nice!

DarlingKDarlingKover 1 year ago

I liked that they tried it with her on top first and when he couldn't fit it all in that way, he climbed on top and had to force himself in. I also like that he came inside her without hesitation. Would love more of these 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An awesome story... I wish it was me...

JohnJSheridenJohnJSheridenabout 1 year ago

A very well wrote story. I hope you will write others.

RegginufRegginufabout 1 year ago

Wow that was an amazing story. I loved it It felt like you were telling a true story of something you experienced. I truly hope you continue to write more stories

Daddylooking4daughterDaddylooking4daughterabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Woulxd appreciate a continuance on this story. Hope you write many more stories.

auhunter04auhunter04about 1 year ago

it is obvious you have never traveled women. Aint no way they are getting out of the house with a single handbag. We were going camping way back when and she had a small "emergency" suitcase.

I asked her why and she said you never know......

I dropped the subject

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A.very well written story. It doesn't draw out with the extra words that others seem to feel are needed. A good short story before going to sleep. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well timed

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

Very well done. Very loving. Very gentle. A great first time - for daughter, daddy, and you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written, not so full of descriptions they become meaningless. This story has impact, emotion, and flavor.

Thank you, I will look for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A wondrously sensual tale of love and discovery. Enough detail to make it all believable, but not so much to spoil the sensuality of it all. I noticed no mention of contraception, however, and they plan to "do it" again; what are their thoughts about the future of their fucking?

wjdixonwjdixon3 months ago

I enjoyed the story VERY MUCH. I would like it if you could write some MORE to this story & have the daughter tell her dad that one of her cheerleader friends has a crush on the father & is a virgin & wants to lose her virginity to him & the father accepts & has the daughter bring the girl to their room

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was amazing! Please write more! He should have Greg join them and double penetrate her.

dontknowy11dontknowy11about 1 month ago

Great story! Any know of one similar to that but with a random stranger and her dad in a hotel. Looking for it everywhere but can’t find it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous