The Azure Cloud Pt. 02

Story Info
Shannon confronts James and an outing with Lia.
4.4k words
4.69
2.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after the adventure on the island I sat in my infirmary trying to sort out my thoughts. Listening to all the voices rattling around in my head the loudest was the one telling me to get off this boat and go home as quick as possible.

Another voice was telling me that the arrogant prick had saved me from certain injury when I fell off the rock while down climbing. The competing voice said that I was seconds away from being raped by my saviour. My professional voice then reminded me that I had signed up for a significant role as physician to the crew even if it meant I also had to take care of the rich siblings, two thirds of whom were dickheads.

Clearly then the plan had to be to stay away from the brothers as much as possible. Doing so wouldn't be easy on a sailboat, even one as roomy as the Azure Cloud.

And then, there was Lia. She was the most human of the three and I didn't mind getting to know her better. So given that, I decided to stay on the Azure Cloud.

****

My opportunity to get to know Lia better came later that afternoon. Martin, the first Lieutenant and Brent, the engineer, had rigged a canvas over the loungers towards the bow of the boat while we were at anchor. After dealing with some further rashes and sunburn on the Playthings - really, when will these airheads realize their northern white bodies just can't tolerate the tropical sun - I took a book up to the lounge area where I was alone for a short while.

I was Just getting into the book when Lia plopped herself down on the adjoining lounger followed by Brianna, armed with towels and spray bottles.

"Mind if we join you Doctor?" Lia politely asked.

"Certainly, but please, its Shannon. I'm on duty you know so I could vacate if you wish."

Lia looked at me curiously and then replied quietly, "Please stay while Brianna is giving me a massage."

"Ah, one of her highly regarded massages. I've heard a lot about them." Brianna flashed me a sly smile as Lia arranged herself face down on the towels Brianna had spread on the lounger.

"Yes, you must try one soon," Lia replied. "So I hear you had quite an adventure on the Island yesterday. Tell me about it."

I decided to step lightly on that not knowing what James had told her. Surely not the part where he hovered over me, his cock pressed into my womanhood, the only barrier being the thin panties while he ravaged my mouth with a torrid kiss, his 'reward' for catching me when I fell from the rocks. I cautiously replied, "Well, I hiked up to the rock summit in the centre of the island. The view was spectacular as you might imagine. The Azure Cloud looked like a beautiful toy from the top. I really enjoyed stretching the legs." I stopped there.

"Go on. James says you were doing some dangerous things when he saw you up on a cliff."

"Yeah, well, where I'm from rock scrambling was part of my upbringing so I wasn't in any real danger but I was trying to get down to the beach. James helped me down climb." I planned to leave it at that.

"Really, he was really annoyed with you for taking such chances. I gather that 'helping you down' involved catching you when you fell."

So it appears that James didn't spare any of the details of the rescue. I wondered what else he had shared with Lia, "Yep, miss clumsy foot here fell when a foothold broke. I was lucky for the catch he made." I hoped the story ended here.

Lia smiled at me and then gave a small moan as Brianna massaged her shoulders and upper back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her deftly untie Lia's bikini top and help her shrug it off. Trying not to be too obvious I caught a glimpse of Lia's breasts dangling down as the top came off. They looked perfect, just like the rest of her. A small tingle ran through me at the sight of her lovely breasts.

Lia continued with a chuckle, "So what did my abrupt, sometimes arrogant brother do then? Give you a lecture or swat your ass as punishment?"

I used the moment to look at the beauty lying beside me while I contemplated how to answer her question. Brianna was now massaging lower on her gorgeous lithe and toned back and sighs were coming from Lia's mouth. I hoped to let her question dangle.

But no luck, Lia said, "I bet he bent you over his knee and spanked you. He can be so domineering, particularly with women. So what did he do?"

I stuttered for a moment as Brianna placed a towel over Lia's rear and whispered in her ear something about not staining her bikini. Lia nodded her head and Brianna slipped her hands under the towel and untied the strings holding the bottoms together and pulled off the garment. Lia was now completely naked save for the towel. The tingle grew in my stomach at the realization. I finally got out, "Umm... he demanded a reward. I guess I was lucky he didn't punish me."

The tingle grew at the thought of James's hands smacking my rear.

Also, too late I realized that my answer only upped the curiosity in Lia's mind. Not surprisingly she persisted, "A reward? What kind of reward?"

Brianna's hands were now massaging up and down Lia's thighs. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the muscles tighten and relax as contented noises came from wealthy owner of the yacht. I hoped to deflect from my slip. "Well first he wanted to clean me up as apparently I smelled all sweaty from the climb up so he carried me to the surf to throw me in."

I hoped this and Brianna's ministrations would end the questioning. Brianna was now massaging both of Lia's supple ass cheeks and her hands were only partially covered by the towel. Lia's legs did a little shimmy of pleasure and they widened slightly. Brianna leaned down and whispered something in Lia's ear eliciting a giggle from her and a nod of the head. I believe I was blushing and started to wrap up my things to leave them to their privacy.

Lia picked up on my movements and said, "Oh no you don't, not in mid story. Did he really throw you in fully clothed?" I wasn't getting out of this it seemed.

As I related the part about him letting me undress before going in I cautiously watched the massage progress. Brianna caught me staring, or really, trying not to stare as our eyes locked. She then smiled at me as one hand stopped massaging and slid in under the towel. Brianna positioned the towel over Lia's ass and her hand while the other hand did lazy circles on Lia's lower back.

"Were you both naked? I'm sure James was. He has no shame around women. Since his breakup he misses no opportunity to demean and disturb women." Her statement ended with a small gasp as Brianna's hand under the towel went deeper between Lia's legs. 'Oh crap,' I thought. 'Do any of these people have any shame?'

"James was. I wasn't," I replied succinctly.

Brianna laughed at that and said, "Doctor, that's very prudish for the Azure Cloud. You should try swimming in the nude. It feels wonderfully liberating."

"Yeah, I know. I do it often, just not then."

Between sighs and moans Lia pressed, "What? Was my brother not a gentleman? I hope he behaved himself. By the way, what was the reward he asked for?" Oh my God! He didn't ask you to suck him off did he. If so I will give him shit."

"Wasn't happening. He wanted a kiss, that's all'"

Brianna piped up with, "Too bad. James has a lovely dick and quite impressive when he's aroused."

Lia lifted up and turned an eye towards Brianna and snarked, "Brianna honey, I thought I was the hot one in the family."

"You are my lovely. You are!" With that Brianna began more rapid hand motions under the towel and Lia settled back to enjoy what I was sure was a very happy ending.

As I readied to leave them to their fun Lia amidst her sighs of pleasure said in parting, "I do want to hear more about this kiss. I do believe my morose brother has taken a liking to you."

As I walked away I thought, ' Liking! Really. I'd hate to be on his naughty list.'

****

After lunch Captain Rolph called all the staff together. He explained that the sibling owners wanted to throw a party on the beach and we were all invited, that is except for himself. He would stay on the ship to stand watch.

It sounded like a great party but for one problem. I was unsure that I wanted to be anywhere near one of the siblings in particular. James had smirked at me in passing when I encountered him on the boat. Despite the generous size of Azure Cloud it was still a confined space.

Work for me the day of the beach party consisted of an infected foot on Olivia, Plaything 2, that started when she stepped on some unidentified sea creature in the shallows. I picked out the splines from whatever it was, treated the area and put her on a course of antibiotics as infection had already set in. Olivia, when away from Maddy was quite a normal human being and I began to enjoy her company. My buddy on the boat was still Maeve though. She and I clicked quite well. Lia also stopped by the infirmary and chatted frequently with me and I enjoyed her company as well. Too bad her brothers were such dickheads.

A BBQ was set up on the beach and many coolers of refreshments were brought in by zodiac. The domestic staff set up the party with the security staff helping.

The late afternoon was spent swimming and lazing under the trees at the edge of the beach. It really was a beautiful location for a party.

Swimming attire varied somewhat. The island girls from the domestic crew were wearing very conservative one piece bathing suits while the white girls, including me were attired mostly in small bikini bottoms. All manner of breasts were on display. After all, this was the Azure Cloud and sex was on the menu.

Grainger sat under a palm tree like the Lord of the Island, surveying the bounty of women at his disposal. Well, except for me. He had invited me for cocktails in his cabin once already but I politely declined, citing urgent medical reading on tropical diseases.

James had looked unimpressed by the scene and had walked off down the beach. That was fine with me also. But then I changed my mind. He and I had unfinished business to discuss. As much as I wanted to forget the whole scene I was still pissed off and wanted an explanation. I retrieved my top and then headed down the beach to catch up to him.

He turned when I came up behind splashing in the edge of the surf. He smirked and said, "So little Doctor, pursuing the villain?"

"Well Sir, interesting description, perhaps a bit harsh." He chuckled and continued walking.

He then added, "But I like the 'Sir'."

"Well why not, you are my employer." I don't know why I had addressed him that way but we both knew it wasn't necessarily a sign of respect. Was I just taunting his supposed dominant streak?

"Well it reminds me that you seem to be avoiding me the last day or so. As your 'Sir', I could see that as needing a correction."

A tickle went up and down my spine. This guy was a complete jerk but somehow his words were doing something to me. "A correction you say. I don't remember any description of 'correction' in my contract."

He looked down at me and snarked, "Don't tempt me girl." My god, I thought, this is a really angry man. I knew I should run from this jerk but somehow I wanted to understand where this anger was coming from. Maybe it was the scientist in me that wanted some answers.

We walked along in silence for a few minutes and my agitation and annoyance grew. I finally blurted out, "James, you were very close to raping me the other day. Why?"

"But I didn't did I?"

"Is that supposed to make me feel good, that you spared me the humiliation? Why did you even start that?"

"Start what?" I rolled my eyes and barked out a laugh.

"Forgot already have you. You held me down and kissed me and your... your.. thing was pushing into me. That's what!"

"Doctor, its called a penis or cock if you prefer."

"I know what it was. But why? We have nothing between us. I barely know you."

He looked around as though searching for the words and when they came I was truly shocked. He said flatly, "I was testing my theory that all women are just whores who will succumb to any man just to get fucked."

My anger spiked like it never had before. I was white hot with rage and could barely get the words out, "YOU BASTARD! You arrogant prick! I thought your brother was the premier dickhead in the family but you just blew him away. Don't ever come near me again!" I spun around at that and stomped down the beach back towards the party, my mind seething with disgust and hatred for the man.

And then he had the arrogance to yell at my retreating form, "Bigger dickhead than my brother! THANKS, THAT'S REALLY SAYING SOMETHING."

I barely remember anything of the walk back save asking Martin to take me back to the boat immediately. Only in my room did the tears start falling. How could this job have turned out so badly.

****

The Azure Cloud left the private island the next day and sailed for the Grenadines. I love when a boat is under sail and the engine is turned off and all you hear is the wind in the rigging and the water rushing by the hull. People who only spend their time on the water in power boats don't get why others prefer the slowness of sailing compared to the speed of a power boat. Why would you want to go so slow they muse. And the answer is the sensuousness of a boat under sail that speaks to the ancient art of sailing and the beauty of the experience.

Alas, I couldn't bring myself to leave my infirmary for fear of running into James. I warred with myself over the option of quitting and getting off at the next port or demanding they helicopter me off. As my mind cooled I decided that I would not let him run me off the boat and away from my commitment.

It was Lia who finally got me out of my self imposed isolation. She suggested we explore the small island the boat was to anchor off the next day. I accepted as the cabin fever was setting in and my restlessness increasing.

****

The small deserted island with a beautiful white sand beach backed by low lying tropical trees was truly delightful. Lia and I walked for several kilometres in the warm surf chatting about everything and nothing. She was delightful company and just what I needed then.

As we walked along we watched out for the shells and other sea creatures in the surf. When I almost stepped on a jellyfish Lia grabbed my hand and pulled me away. We both laughed at my shriek of fright and then continued down the beach.

What was a bit strange was that Lia continued holding my hand as we continued our walk. Her delicate palm and fingers felt warm and friendly in my hand. The tingle ran up my body.

She quietly dropped my hand when we moved into the trees to find some shade from the searing sun. Unrolling our mats and towels a swim was suggested.

As Lia was shedding her shorts and tshirt she looked at me and asked, "Shannon I prefer to not wear a bathing suit. Are you okay if I'm nude."

"Certainly as long as you don't mind me the same way," I said with a giggle.

As myself and the equally naked Lia walked into the surf and out to the breakers she once again held my hand until we were dumped on our rears by a crashing wave. I hardly ever remember having such a fun time in the water. The waves were perfect for body surfing and we spent what seemed like hours playing in the delightful waves. Maybe I could stick this out if I could spend more time with Lia doing this sort of thing.

Lying beside the beautiful naked woman I sipped on the fruity cool drink Lia had the staff make up for us. We equally enjoyed the sandwich lunch they had prepared.

I tried but couldn't keep my eyes off the woman beside me. Lia had the most perfectly shaped breasts that were not large but sat proudly high on her chest Her legs were long and toned and widened into slender but womanly hips. Her ass was tight and had a lovely shape as well.

The tingle in my lower regions grew as I contemplated the beautiful woman beside me. I knew I was horny. Joanne and Rob had wonderfully helped me manage my sex drive while I concentrated on med school. Their generosity in loving and fucking me during this challenging time was something I will always be grateful for. But now I was on my own and my eyes kept straying to Lia's gorgeous body beside me.

She was now lying on her stomach and smiled at me as I tried to focus my attention on the sea. She giggled, "Shannon, I think you're enjoying the view."

I giggled back and said, "Yeah, the water, the sand, the fluffy clouds."

"Just that?," she said teasingly.

I leaned over and brushed some sand off her upper thigh and said, again giggling, "Do you mean this amazing body beside me?"

"Wow! Amazing! Thank you for that."

"You're welcome. You are gorgeous."

"As are you," Lia replied, taking a good look up and down my body, which due to my short stature doesn't take long.

I laughed at that and said, "Really, I'm pretty short. Not much to me."

"Seriously Shannon, you are beautiful. Don't kid yourself."

"Okay, I accept the compliment and thank you," I replied. I knew I had some attractiveness to men and apparently women but I was always self conscious about my height. I barely cracked 5.2.

We lay beside each other for some time, myself loving the warm breeze gently caressing my naked skin under the shade. It was glorious.

And then out of the blue Lia asked. "So what happened to you and James at the beach party? I noted you walking off towards him and then shortly afterwards you came steaming back and left for the ship immediately."

"Yeah, that pretty well describes it."

"So, what did my arrogant brother do to you? Did he make a pass at you?"

"Nope, didn't touch me," I replied, really not wanting to get into it. The day was too beautiful to ruin it talking about James. But I didn't think Lia was going to drop it though.

"Okay, then it was something he said. Go on," she prompted.

I decided to just get it out there and maybe move on with the day, so I said coolly, "He said the reason he almost raped me on the island was the theory he has about women, that we are all whores and only want to get fucked."

"Oh my sweet Jesus, did he really say that and did he really almost rape you on the island."

"Yep. But I don't think he was going to do it unless I asked for it. He pulled off and left me there in shock." I was close to crying as I finally came to terms with what had happened.

Lia reached over and pulled me over so my head was on her shoulder. With tenderness she stroked my hair and said, "Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry he did that to you. You didn't deserve that." Tears leaked from my eyes and dripped onto Lia and she pulled me closer. I felt light kisses on my forehead.

"I did nothing to him and at the party I just wanted to know why he was so angry."

Lia sighed and after some quiet moments said, "He really hasn't always been like this. Underneath that anger, which really started after his fiance broke him, he was a very sweet guy. I know that's hard to believe now but he really isn't as bad as he seems."

I shrugged and said quietly, "Well I seem to bring out the bad side of him."

To that Lia began stroking my hair and running her lips around my face. She then said, "I believe my sense that he has some feelings toward you is possibly right. You may not fully believe it but you are gorgeous Shannon. And you are kind and motivated and just all around lovely. And I believe he sees those qualities too. He may not even realize it or admit to himself"

I smirked at that. "Well if that's how he reacts to my good qualities I'd hate to experience what would happen if my bad side came out."

"I don't think you have a bad side Shannon, really."

I grunted at that and added, "Well, I can get grumpy for sure." I could sense her smiling as she continued to stroke my hair and then upper back. Her hands felt wonderful on my skin and a tingle ran up and down my spine. The position was a bit awkward until I gave in somewhat and slid one leg over hers and nestled into her naked body beside me. Her body and caresses felt both innocent and sexual at the same time and I began to think about what it would be like to give in to my desire for this woman. In my view were her breasts and nipples that seemed to harden as my leg slid over hers. But first I wanted to know how she felt about that.

12