The Azure Cloud Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lia, this feels really good being close to you like this. But I want to know what you want?"

"Do you mean do I want you? Do I want to have sex with you?"

"Yeah, I guess that's the question." She nuzzled her nose into my hair and sighed. "Shannon, you are gorgeous, and cuddly and cute and even though I don't prefer women over men there is something about you. So there, yes, I want you, all of you but not today, not with what my dickhead brother has done to you."

I sniffed and thought about what I really wanted. I had only ever been with one woman before, the female half of my wonderful middle aged couple that I loved so much. And making love to Joanne was something that seemed to just grow organically in our relationship. But now, the beautiful woman whose body I was pressed tightly against was arousing something in me. I moved my hand to her stomach and splayed my fingers out over the soft skin. She seemed to stop breathing for a moment and then resumed, her chest heaving just a little more.

I raised my head and looked at her, soaking in the lovely blue eyes. I then said,"I appreciate that you aren't being aggressive and giving me space and now might not be the right time but can I ask for something?"

"Certainly. Go for it."

I don't know why but I just felt I had to do this so I asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Lia looked momentarily startled and then smiled, nodding her head. I shifted so I was directly over her and slowly lowered my lips to graze hers. At first I was thrilled to feel her soft and lovely lips against mine but my hunger grew. As my breasts pushed delightfully onto hers I slipped my tongue out to slide it around her lips, soaking in the exquisite feel. Lia's lips were lightly closed I could tell but gradually they parted while she passively let me lead.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes for a moment. I saw want and pleasure in them. As though I had unspoken permission I lowered my lips to hers again and slowly inserted my tongue into her mouth. I ran my tongue over her teeth as I thrilled to the intimacy of this act with such a beautiful and kind woman. And then, like a shock piercing my body from head to toe, I felt her tongue slide against mine. I think we both groaned as our tongues did a dance in her mouth and then in mine when she moved to explore me.

I don't think I have ever experienced such a tentative, almost innocent yet so electrically charged kiss in my life. It finally ended when I rolled off Lia and we both exploded into laughter at the same time. We both knew we had experienced something amazing and we both were shocked by the attraction. But the tension was broken when we laughed, just lying there beside each other.

Lia finally spoke first, "Come, lets go before I do something to you that will make my brother look like a saint."

I roared with laughter at that and shot back, "Yeah, promises, promises." Then we both started gathering up our things and putting on shorts and tshirts. We held hands as we strolled back to our zodiac and then to the ship.

****

to be continued. Thanks for reading and please vote.

12