The Azure Cloud Pt. 03

Story Info
James takes Shannon on an adventure.
7.1k words
4.73
2.3k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While working on one of the domestic staff who had contracted some sort of intestinal disorder, Lia had come by to invite me to dinner with her brothers and I assumed, Captain Rolph and probably Martin, the first officer.

This was curious I thought. Since joining the yacht's crew as the physician on board - what I thought would be a low stress working holiday of sorts - I had become entangled in the sexual politics of the boat and particularly the three wealthy siblings who owned the yacht.

The dinner invitation was unusual in that I normally dined with the working staff and often with the two women, nominally employed by the sibling's company, but who really seemed here to take care of the sexual needs of the brothers. So Lia's invitation peaked my interest.

Oh, and did I mention that with all the sex going on around me I was feeling just a bit needy myself. And did I also mention that James, the older of the sibling brothers was treating me like shit whenever he had the opportunity. His sister, who I rather liked, insisted he liked me despite his boorish behaviour. I shuddered to think how he would act if he actually hated me. Lia explained her brother's asshole behaviour as a bad attitude to all women after he got burned at the alter. Don't take if personally she seemed to say. Yeah, right, just ignore the jerkish behaviour.

Whats more, I was having a hard time ignoring the warmth I fell around Lia. She and I had spent a few torrid moments on a lonely beach and the kiss she gave me was seared into my memory. I had only been with one other woman and yeah, that was a special circumstance. I didn't think I was really into women but Lia was making it hard to accept I wasn't bi. There's just something about soft breasts and thighs against my own.

Yep, I was horny and my inability to get myself off when alone or just my reluctance to do so was becoming a liability. I needed someone soon. I did try though and as I slipped my hand into my sleeping shorts I brought images to mind of Rob and Joanne kissing me, licking me down there and Rob's beautiful cock buried inside me. But the face of the man fucking me in my mind morphed into James's face and I would stop cold. What stupid short circuit in my brain brought this jerk into my fantasies, ruining everything. As I drifted off, still frustrated and my sex aching I couldn't shake his image.

****

Stepping into the Azure Cloud's owners lounge and dining room I stopped abruptly. Looking at the table I was surprised to see only the three siblings, no captain or officers. I hesitated and then asked, "Am I early?"

"No Shannon sweetheart, you only have us to put up with tonight," Lia said with a smirk as she glanced at me and then James and Grainger. 'Okay', I thought, 'this 'could be an interesting evening.'

"Well okay and thanks for inviting me tonight. To what do I owe the occasion?"

Lia laughed a trifle nervously and then said, looking at James, "Well, my brothers feel they owe you an apology. And they would like to begin again, so to speak." Yeah, I thought, begin again to act like normal human beings and not like entitled rich assholes. But I didn't say that of course.

I replied, "No apology necessary. I'm okay." Not really, but I didn't need them to play nice, just leave me alone to do my job and enjoy the beautiful Caribbean Sea was all I wanted.

"Nonsense, Grainger please say what you need to say to Shannon," Lia snapped at him while giving James an evil stare. "James, you're next so don't look so smug."

Grainger cleared his throat and began, "Shannon first let me tell you how pleased we are to have you as our physician on board." Okay, so he realizes that my job description is not fuck toy for rich pricks. He then continued, "And I want to apologize for any pressure I put on you to... well, ahem.. umm spend time with me socially. I shouldn't have assumed you would want to be with me."

Lia spoke up, "Shannon, my younger brother is trying to say he shouldn't have assumed you would want to jump into bed with him, right dear brother?" He looked very uncomfortable and then nodded.

"Yeah, I shouldn't expect every woman to sleep with me. Most do though just for the record."

"Grainger shut up you idiot. Don't dig yourself in any deeper."

"Yes, dear sister, I'm suitably chastised." I was spellbound by this little drama playing out in front of me. One that made me the centrepiece of the issue. I wracked my brain for something to say to that and couldn't come up with anything. Could we just get to dinner?

However, I finally attempted a response, "Well, thanks Grainger for that - I think - but I am a pretty big girl, well not so big ha ha, but I've dealt with my share of unwanted attention. And no disrespect to you but I'm just not leaping into anybody's bed just at the moment. I'm sure your partners are very satisfied to be with you." I don't know why I added that last bit. My guess was that someone as arrogant as Grainger thought little about the needs and wants of his partners. But no harm in saying nice words to one of the bosses.

"And by the way, dinner smells delicious," I said with a chuckle as Maeve made her appearance with a steaming succulent smelling dish.

They all laughed and we sat down and began the salad course. I was wondering when we would hear from James. Grainger was a standard garden variety boor but James was really something else and I wanted to hear what Lia would pry out of him.

I had just finished the last of my salad when Lia spoke up, "So James, do you have something you would like to say to Shannon?" I fucking hoped so as he was the reason I wanted to jump ship and swim for it - anything to get the jerk out of my life.

What I got was something unexpected. He began with, "Shannon I want to apologize for anything I have done that you've found offensive. I hope that I haven't caused you any discomfort or upset." Seriously, was he kidding me? He treated my like a piece of meat and he wants to know if he upset me? REALLY? I dropped my fork and stared at him.

The three siblings were looking intently at me and I choked out. "James, are you really asking me that? Do you understand that little incident on the beach after you caught me falling from the rock step was the closest I've every been to being raped?"

"Shannon, I wasn't going to rape you," he replied flatly.

"And how would I have known that? When a large man is lying on top of a small woman, who is resisting and his.. his.. penis is pressing into her sex, what am I supposed to assume - that its just a joke. James, women get raped all the time and we all fear that."

Grainger spoke up, "Really James, how did I not know you had done this to Shannon. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Lia jumped on him, "Grainger, shut up please. This doesn't involve you. James, answer Shannon's question. How would she know you weren't going to molest her?"

"Shannon, please believe me it wasn't my intention."

"Then what was your intention. Did you just want to scare the shit out of me for the fun of it?"

James put his head back and sighed deeply. He took a sip of water and looked at me. He began, "I was disturbed by what you were doing on the cliff. I thought you were taking a needless chance. And... well.. I'm not sure how I feel about you."

"What is that supposed to mean James?" I was truly perplexed and wanted him to explain that statement.

He took several deep breathes and started, "It means that you are different than the women I'm familiar with. You actually seem to have a brain in your head. And you aren't trying to climb into my bed."

"Well, you certainly got the last part right," I snarked back. "Anything else to add James?"

"Well, yes. You seem to be so young to do the work you do but I'm getting the idea that you do your job well. And, well, I think you are very attractive and I'm perplexed by that."

"I'm confused James. Why does my physical appearance perplex you."

Lia jumped in here saying, "My dear confused brother is trying to say that all the good looking women he knows are basically gold digging bimbos. Is that right dear brother?"

"Well now that you put it that way, yes, I haven't met anyone as beautiful as you Shannon who doesn't act like they want to marry my bank card, so to speak."

"Well James," I replied, "Thanks, I think, for allowing that I have something between my ears. And no, I'm doing just fine without some guy's money. So what does this all mean. Am I safe around you?"

"Shannon, really, I mean you no harm. I hope we can have a truce. In fact, I would like to get to know you better if you can stand being around me."

"Okay, I'm good with a truce but for now, lets keep this as an employee/employer relationship, can we?"

"As you wish, dear physician." With that we completed the meal in a decidedly cool but non-confrontational manner. Maybe I didn't have to jump ship if he could stick to his word.

****

I was happy to return to my cabin to contemplate what had just transpired. I debated whether or not James was actually showing some signs of normal human behaviour or not. Time would tell.

While musing about him I heard a gentle knock on the door. I asked the visitor to enter.

Lia stepped in, surprising me and then the door clicked shut behind her. Lia slipped the lock on and then turned to me looking intently.

"Shannon, I want to make you come."

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right," I choked out, not believing my ears.

"Sweetheart I want to give you an orgasm."

"OH MY GOD, I must look desperate." was all I could get out.

"Frankly, you do look like you need a good fuck!"

"Jesus Lia, just like that. You want to have sex with me!"

"Yes and no, I really just want to relax you and then talk. You don't have to do anything to me in return. Just lie back and enjoy and then I want to talk."

OH FUCK, OH FUCK! I didn't think this evening could get any weirder but how wrong I was. Lia moved up close to me and reached for the buttons on my shirt and I was too dumbfounded to do anything about it.

"Come baby, let me get you out of these clothes. You need this and I'm not taking no for an answer." Lia had a no nonsense edge about her now and lacking any other plan out of shear surprise I dumbly watched her undo the buttons of my sleeping shirt.

Opening my shirt she stared at my boobs. Shaking her head she remarked, "I can't believe how perfect your breasts are. Lie back and I'm going to play with them for a few minutes before we get down to business."

"Oh god, oh god," was all the intelligence speech I could muster. Maybe I should have taken more English electives in undergrad when I had the chance.

Lia pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my hips which were clad in only my sleeping shorts. She murmured, more to herself than me, "That's it baby, just relax. This is all about you. You need this, I can tell." Her lips and breath circled around my left breast just barely touching. My nipple went hard and pebbly at this erotic treatment and my back involuntarily arched up to push the nipple into her mouth. But she was having none of it. "No sweet thing, I'm driving here. I'm going to make you feel so good."

And then she pounced on my breast. Sucking much of my B cup into her mouth she whipped her tongue over the nipple and I cried out, the pleasure shooting to my sex like a bolt of electric current. My god I needed this. Lia was right. I was keyed up ready to explode.

Nipping and licking and massaging my breasts with her hands my whole body was arching and shuddering. I couldn't control my reactions to this sexual assault and truthfully, I didn't want to.

Mercifully Lia began to move south. Leaning back on her heals she slid my shorts down. I moaned in anticipation of where this was going.

Lia knelt to my side and surprised me with her next move. She held my legs together and laid feather light kisses up my thighs and down the other leg. I was squirming at this treatment. My god I was horny! My mind said this is too weird but my body was loving it. Finally she ran her tongue up the valley between my thighs and then stopped just short of the apex. I moaned and squirmed in excitement that I could no longer control. And then she stopped.

Moving up my body until her lips were level with mine she lightly brushed hers over my quivering lips. She said almost in a whisper, "I'm not going to eat you out. It's just too intimate. But I'll finish the job." I just groaned in response.

Lia reached down and moved my legs apart. She lightly brushed her fingers over my mound and then drifted her fingers down to my sex. Her touch was delightful, not too soft but not too rough. This girl knew how to please another woman and I wrapped my arms around her head and held her close. Perhaps I really did need this.

Lia's fingers mercifully found their way into my passage, first one and then two and together they searched around for the right spot and wow, did she find it. I wondered wryly that oral was 'too intimate' but sticking her fingers in my cunt wasn't?

My hips were thrusting up in time to her motions and then I wanted it all. I pushed her head down to my chest. Getting the not so subtle hint she laved her tongue around my boobs and finally took a rock hard nipple into her mouth. Oh GOD, YES!

At the same time her thumb attached to the hand whose fingers were deep into my vagina began a slow massage of my clit. As my gasping and moaning got more embarrassing she put me out of my misery with a rapid back and forth over my clit at the same time as she lightly bit my nipple.

I totally exploded with shrieks and contractions.

When I finally settled back down I looked at her. She had a mischievous grin on her face and said, "Told you so. You needed to get off. You can thank me now."

All I could squeak out between gasps of air was, "You're really good at this."

"Mmmhmm and what else?"

"Thank you?"

"You're welcome, now lets talk." I was feeling a little bit self conscious being totally naked with a dressed woman lying beside me lightly massaging and squeezing my breasts as she talked. I tried pulling my sheets up around my nakedness. She brushed my hands away.

"Nope, I enjoy looking at you too much Shannon. You are a gorgeous little package. Now, lets chat."

Without waiting for my reply she began, "James is infatuated with you. You do know that right?"

Gathering up my whits if not my clothes I replied, "If that's a true statement Lia then he sure fooled me."

"Okay, I get it. Here's the deal. James was devastated by his fiance's betrayal. He also came to realize that all the other women who tried to attach themselves to him were only after his wealth. He doesn't know how to approach a woman like you who isn't star struck by who he is. You are a challenge and he's not sure how to approach you."

"But why me Lia? I don't get it."

"Shannon there is just something about you sweetheart. Do you think I like to jerk off random girls? And I really would love to eat you out and keep you for myself but I want James to have a woman like you. I may do things now to you but if and when you are with him I will not come on to you sexually. But I would love to have you in the family as a friend."

"Lia, this is really all too much for me to absorb. I need to process it but frankly I think you are just a bit insane that you believe James wants me in any way."

"Babe, just promise me to keep an open mind okay? That's all I ask."

"Lia, I will put what has gone between James into the past and I will keep an open mind." I wasn't really sure this was possible but yeah, I'll try.

She reached over and laid a gentle kiss on my lips and whispered, "Want round two?"

"As delightful as that was, I need to be alone to think and sleep but yes, I do feel more relaxed." With a final light kiss Lia bade me goodnight and left my room. I drifted off with the thought that my stay on Azure Cloud was turning out to be way more complicated than I could ever have imagined. And yes, way more crazy.

****

The sailing around the Grenadines was spectacular. Brent and Martin were showing me how the sails were winched up by electronic signal from the helm and how they could be raised manually with huge winches. They also let me try the helm with the autopilot off. The boat handled beautifully even though it was so big. Martin had me take it through a tack and they showed me how the electronics could release the genoa and bring it up on the other tack as the boat comes about. A single person at the helm could sail this amazing boat.

The siblings were in their lounge chairs in the rear of the centre cockpit watching with some amusement the sailing lessons I was receiving from the crew. I still couldn't quite meet Lia's eyes after the the evening of sex we had shared the night before. She had played my body like a prized toy. I was a grown woman and a physician and budding surgeon to boot but I had let her work me like a horny teenager. And at some level I loved it.

And then there was James. I caught his gaze falling on me but I couldn't read his expression. I was trying to forget what he had done to me but really, how do you put an attempted rape behind you. Or maybe it was as Lia suggests, just a wounded guy acting out. Anyhow I was enjoying the amazing sailing and the beautiful Caribbean Sea.

****

Working in my infirmary the next morning Martin stuck his head in looking alarmed. "Doctor, we have a situation with one of the owners. Can you take a look at him?"

"Sure, of course, bring him in." Brent arrived immediately holding James up by his shoulders. James was white in pallor and gritting his teeth and holding a hand. Skin was hanging from the hand and it looked awful.

"Lie him down on the table. Carefully please. Lift his legs up and put that pillow under his head. What happened."

Martin looked a bit sheepish and said, "We were on manual sail control and he was bringing in the mainsheet and he didn't have enough wraps on the winch. The line ran through his hands.

"Ouch," I said as I moved to his side and looked at the burnt palm in front of me. "Should of let go sooner, but I guess you know that now." James grunted an affirmative. Looking closely I didn't think I could do much but dress the hand and try to keep infection at bay. I had a small range of antibiotics but I hoped the environment was clean enough that they wouldn't be needed.

I had a range of pain pills but he wasn't showing much discomfort. I thought he might be hiding it somewhat. I asked, "James, on a scale of one to ten how much does your hand hurt?"

"Umm... 6 or 7?"

"Really, if this was my hand I would be bitching and whining something fierce. How about some tylenol threes?"

"If you insist Doctor."

"Okay, I'll give you few days supply but let me know if you need something stronger." With that I cut away some dead hanging skin and proceeded to wrap up his paw. I had him rest his forearm in my lap as I sat on a stool beside the examination table.

James was quiet as I worked but he looked steadily at me, not saying anything. His eyes seemed glued to my face. It was a bit unsettling having him this close. As much as I disliked the man I had to admit, he did have a presence. James was a very good looking guy. He was tall, at least six feet and well built - not large and bulging with muscle, just solid. And he was handsome I was also forced to admit and when not being a jerk he seemed almost human.

Okay, maybe I was being a bit soft on the guy but yeah, I was feeling a bit horny and maybe even the jerks were starting to look better.

I finished the bandaging and gave him his instructions. "I want to see this every four hours for a day or two and if I don't like how it looks - think infection - I'll stuff you with some more pills."

12