The Azure Cloud Pt. 04

Story Info
What happens to Shannon and James at the end of the voyage?
5.6k words
4.76
1.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maeve was up dancing with Brent which made me smile. She was my closest friend on the Azure Cloud and she had shared that she was very interested in the yacht's Australian Engineer. I didn't blame her. Brent was strong and silent, propagating an air of quite confidence and he was really good looking as well. I was happy for her.

Myself? Well after the day of climbing that James had set up followed by the funky beach side bistro to end the outing I was moved off my base. I had kissed him. Not just a peck on the cheek for the great day but a full on lip to lip kiss. And I had held his hand. I was wary of James but I had to admit he was really good looking and when not being a dick could be quite personable, almost charming. But I didn't trust him. My hormones and yeah, my need to get laid, almost clouded my judgment. Did I say that he had a great body? But I pulled back realizing who I was with and how he had treated me. Our evening ended in a hurry when I asked to go back to the yacht.

The Azure Cloud was a large sailing vessel but still it was a confined environment. When I had encountered James on the boat after the beach side kiss he looked at me with an impassive expression that I couldn't decipher. I had made up my mind anyway to keep my distance for the rest of the cruise.

The siblings were meeting daily to manage their business during their absence from the corporate offices. I knew little about their business dealings, just that they were very successful. Their constant attention to running their empire helped keep James occupied and away from me. And there was just a couple of weeks left of the cruise and my contract on the ship. I was then heading back to Toronto to begin my surgical residency.

But tonight I was enjoying the beach side bar and music. The moon was rising over the water and I decided to wander down to the beach to get a better look. There is something about the steady warm trade winds that blow continuously in the Caribbean Sea during the winter. The warmth just wraps around you and its effect is magnified by the dark. I just love it.

I gave a wave to Maeve and a smaller one to the siblings who were sitting at another table. Lia gave me a friendly wave. James just gazed impassively at me for a moment and then returned to the conversation he was having with Rolph. the captain. Grainger was up on the dance floor with Maddy and Olivia, his live aboard employee/sex partners.

The warm water felt great on my feet as I strolled away from the music and lights of the restaurant and bar. Moving around a small fishing boat pulled up on the beach I moved further away from the sound and light. Looking out over the waves I didn't notice a piece of drift wood embedded in the sand. I stubbed my toe on it and let out a cry and a string of profanities. Wow, did that hurt.

I heard a voice, "Hey there what happened? Are you alright?" The voice belonged to one of two guys who emerged out of the darkness. From what I could tell they were young and maybe local. One guy was dark with dreads and the other one, the one with the voice. was lighter with a ball cap. They were both big guys and frankly, a bit scruffy from what I could tell in the moon and star light. I felt uneasy around them. I thought best to re-assure them I was okay and move on. I could still hear the music from the bar in the distance and that was where I wanted to be then.

"Thanks guys but I'm okay, just stubbed my toe on a piece of driftwood. Very clumsy I know, but thanks for asking." With that I turned and began walking back down the beach towards the bar. They followed along behind closely. I thought I smelled liquor on them.

"Hey girl, are you sure your foot is okay. We could give you a hand back." With that the dreads guy put his hand on my arm. I shook it off.

"Not necessary. I'm really fine," I said as I hurried along.

"Whoa girl, no need to hurry,. These are the islands. In fact my friend and I were going to a house party just up from the beach. Why don't you come and join us and see some local colour."

"Thanks for the invite but I really should be getting back to my friends."

Both guys now were walking closely beside me. Their arms were brushing my shoulders. One said, "Just for a while honey. You want to be friendly with us locals don't you? Come on, we won't keep you away from your friends for long."

"Really, guys, thanks but no thanks. I don't want to worry my shipmates."

"Hey, a cool babe like you would really enjoy what we could give you. My friend has some talents you would appreciate. Plus we've got some good weed. Just for a quick party, no problems really." With that he grabbed my elbow and started steering me away from the water to some shady buildings at the back of the beach. I was now really scared. I didn't like the vibes at all from these guys. Twisting my elbow free I broke into a jog. I was barefooted. carrying my flip flops and I couldn't move quickly in the sand. They kept pace.

"Hey girl, that's not very friendly, running away like this. I think we're just going to have to help you make the right decision here." With that they both grabbed an arm and started pulling me off the beach. Terror was setting in.

I screamed, "Get your hands off me!" They just laughed and continued. I looked back down the beach and saw a figure coming fast towards us. The person came right up beside myself and the guys and I could make out a face. James! I never thought I would be so happy to see him but here I was. I yelled, "James, Its me Shannon."

He looked over the scene quickly and yelled, "What's going on here? Who are these guys?"

The locals released my arms and took a look at James. I sensed they didn't like the size of him and the look of anger on his face.

"James, it's okay. These guys were helping me when I stubbed my toe on some driftwood." I ran over to his side and wrapped an arm around his waist as much from my own relief as to send a message to the locals who were abducting me.

"Really, so why were you screaming?" James said, glowering at the men who were now backing away.

"Hey man, we were just trying to take care of your woman here. No worries. We'll leave her in your hands now." Good decision I sensed as James felt like a coiled spring at my side. Hostility was dripping off him.

I pulled him away and started us back and yelled to the guys, "Thanks for stopping. Have a great party."

James looked down at me, "Party?"

"Yeah, they wanted to take me to a local party but I think it was going to be just them and I was to be the entertainment."

"Shannon, you were an idiot to wander off alone like that. I'm really pissed at your thoughtlessness."

'Oh Oh,' I thought, 'From the frying pan to the fire.' He had his hand on my shoulder as we walked quickly back and I could feel the tension radiating from his body.

****

James marched me back to the bar and then a dingy ride to the boat. I was now standing in his cabin where he had unceremoniously pulled me into. I wanted to just escape to my cabin but he was having none of it. I was beginning to wonder who the hell he thought he was and what control he thought he had over me. I was an employee for heaven's sake!

"James, I want to just go to sleep and forget what happened. Can I please go to my room?"

"No."

"Why not? I've thanked you for rescuing me from those guys. I will be forever grateful to you for arriving when you did but please can we just put this behind us now?"

"No. We're not done yet. Come over here," he said, pointing to the space in front of him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"James, just tell me what I should say and I'll get out of your hair."

"No Shannon. What did we talk about if and when you put yourself in danger again. You made a suggestion, didn't you?" Oh god, he was going to bring up my stupid comment about punishment when I endangered myself. It was stupid of me to say it then but I was just suggesting alternatives to scaring me as he had that first time when I had risked a dangerous down climb.

"James, I was speaking hypothetically. You can't do that to me. I'm your employee."

"Shannon, you won't accept it but you're more than that to me. When I realized what those guys had in mind and the fact you could do nothing about it I was sickened by the thought. And I was angered that you had put yourself into that mess. And I need to do this to make myself perfectly clear about what you mean to me and to calm myself down. Take off your shorts and come here NOW!"

This was certifiably beyond weird. I stared at the ceiling and tried to put a coherent thought together but I couldn't. I was seething with anger now that he was going to treat me like a wayward adolescent. But one look into his intense stare and I knew there was no rational way out of this. Only obeying him and his control freak deviance seemed the only path to ending this standoff. Yeah, I could've just told him to fuck off and walk out of the room but somehow I didn't think that would end it. This man was determined.

I huffed and glared at him as I unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down my legs leaving me in a very skimpy pair of panties below the waist. Moving to stand in front of him I stared over his head, my arms at my side and a scowl on my face. Just do it and get it over with I thought.

And then he did. He quickly pulled me down and over his lap. My face was pressed into the bed and my feet were dangling on the other side of his lap.

And then he said in a strangely calm voice, "Shannon, what am I going to do to you?"

Oh god, was this additional humiliation really necessary? I replied, "You're going to spank me."

"Tell me why I'm doing this?"

I groaned but played my part, "Because I put myself into a dangerous situation."

"Correct. Now take a deep breath." With that advice I felt his hand slam down on my ass. 'Oh shit,' I thought, This was going to be more than symbolic. He slapped all over my cheeks and upper thighs. There wasn't much between his hand and my bare skin. The panties left my cheeks mostly bare and was I feeling it. The abuse of my rear went on for minutes. After the first few he stopped and rubbed his hand gently over my stinging rear and I thought it might be over but then he began another series of spanks. This cycle repeated itself several time until my ass was aflame.

Strangely though, I could sense the first tinge of arousal. What the hell? Yeah, I had read stories about women becoming aroused by physical punishment but I didn't believe it. But something was happening to me. While my rear and thighs were being abused the scientist in me wondered if the tingle in my sex was physiological or psychological.

When he finally stopped I was really steamed up. He may have worked out some of his anger but I was now at a medium boil, a product of the pain, the humiliation and something else that he had stirred between my legs. I was off balance totally and I didn't know what to do.

Without even thinking I sprang up and pushed him down onto the bed. I straddled his waist and looked down menacingly onto his surprised face. I pushed his shoulders into the mattress and with a closed fist I pounded into his upper chest several blows. He looked shocked but so was I. My anger was driving this crazy reaction.

"Shannon, what are you doing?"

"Shut up James. I'm really pissed. That hurt you know and I don't think I deserved what you did." With that said I could feel some of the anger abating but I wasn't about to let it go. But I didn't really know what to do next as I sat up and slid back. And then I felt his erection still contained by his shorts nestle into my slit. He was hard and... it felt good. Arousal was supplanting anger but just. I decided to enjoy the feeling. He reached up with his hands and I grabbed them with mine before he could touch me.

I started a rocking motion on his cock while holding his hands away. My panties felt moist from my arousal and this added to the pleasure of rubbing my sex onto his hardened dick. I continued to stare hard into his eyes. a scowl still on my face I believed. I didn't know or care where this was going because I didn't know myself what I was doing.

Suddenly I felt the urge to move my mouth down to his. I slowly lowered my head and, pushing his hands to the mattress again, I lightly grazed his lips with my tongue. His eyes were wide in some sort of trance looking at the no doubt wild looking angry girl sitting on him. I licked his lips and then started to nip them with my teeth. He opened his mouth just a bit and I ran my tongue over his teeth. I then plunged my tongue into his mouth and searched out his. The duel between our tongues started out harshly but I succumbed first and the angry kiss became more and more sensuous as the seconds ticked by. I let go of his hands and moved mine to hold his head by the hair as my kiss became more intense. My god I was turned on! All of a sudden I just wanted to fuck him senseless.

I pulled back and grabbed at the button of his shorts and began pulling both shorts and under shorts off at the same time. His cock sprang free and I wanted it.

"Shannon, again, what are you doing?" James said in a voice unsure of what he was dealing with. Maybe he thought I was going to emasculate him. He wasn't far off.

"James, shut up. I'm still pissed." With that I scrambled out of my panties and straddled him again. I yanked my t-shirt over my head leaving me only in a tiny bikini top.

I settled his cock into what I found was a very wet sex, my sex. Good! I wanted this arrogant domineering prick's member in me. Yeah, this was crazy but my angry lust was driving me and I decided in a part of my mind to just let it flow.

I lined him up and then began pushing my vagina over his cock. It had been some time since there had been anything bigger than my finger in my cunt so I went slowly, up and down until his rock hard member was fully embedded

deep into my womanhood. As unsettled as my bizarre behaviour was to him he clearly wanted this as well, or at least his body did. Perhaps the crazy woman fucking him turned him on. Whatever, I didn't care and when his dick was seated home I felt a wave of intense relief and pleasure wash over me. It had been months since I felt a man's member inside me and I was loving the feeling.

I sat up straight and just savoured the feeling of being joined to a man. I started slow, just moving up and down on his pole, simply revelling in the feeling. I looked down at him and he was staring up at me, awe written all over his face. I grabbed both lapels of his shirt and ripped it open, buttons scattering all over the bed and floor. Leaning down I nuzzled and nipped his neck and then licked down to his nipples. He groaned when I sucked on them. Sitting up I took off my bra and then grazed my breasts over his chest and nipples.

Have I said before that James is a very good looking guy and his naked chest was beautiful. Pressing my upper body to him I took his hands and placed them on my ass, the same rear that he had warmed and abused with the same hands. But now his fingers gently rubbed my rear while I ground my clit into his pubic bone. I was now desperate to come and I began to rock back and forth, the pleasure building until I screamed and bit between his shoulder and neck. I really didn't care if I drew blood.

He then took control as I shuddered from my first orgasm with a man since leaving Toronto. James was now on top and pounding into me but I didn't care and soon he came too with a shout.

***

We lay for what seemed like an hour but was probably much less. Neither of us spoke. I just stared at the ceiling. Finally he broke the silence.

"Shannon, what was that all about? You had murder in your eyes and then you rocked my world with your body... in a good way. I'm having trouble processing."

"James, I don't really know myself. The unfairness of you beating me was driving me crazy and I was really pissed."

"But turned on too?"

"Yeah, stupid I know but I wanted to smack you and fuck you at the same time. Just how weird is that? And did you really have to spank me?"

He blew out a big breath and turned his head to look at me asking, "Can I please hold you while I explain myself."

"Okay." And then I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me, pulling my body close to his. I slid a leg over his and sighed in resignation.

He began, "Shannon, you intrigue me. You surprise me all the time. I've really never met someone like you and somewhere along the way I wanted you. But I realized I had been a fuck up to you and I didn't know how to fix that."

"Well for starters, you could be less of a dickhead around me."

He roared with laughter at that and gave me a tight squeeze. "See what I mean. I'm never met a woman until you that won't jump into my arms and who tells me when I'm being a jerk. But, but... there is so much more to you. And when I saw you with those neanderthals I was so angry that you put yourself in danger."

"And you had to beat me to calm down?"

"Well you were the one who suggested alternate strategies for anger management."

"Yeah but I didn't think you would take me seriously."

He thought about that for a while and then chuckled. I asked, "So what's so funny?"

"Just so you know, when you were on top you derriere felt so warm and cuddly from the spanking. Watch it or I might just do it again so I can curl up to a cute warm rear."

"Don't even think about it. Not happening again."

"Even if its just for fun.. like to get you steamed up and horny again."

"Yeah, well, I can't predict what I might do the next time. It may not be so... so sexual. We could talk about doing it for fun maybe."

He smiled and said, "I like the idea of talking some more."

"Just remember, the cruise ends soon so talk fast. I'll be back in my residency in a week or so." He just groaned.

***

And if sleeping with the enemy once wasn't bad enough we did it again. And again. And the second time was slow and intense and sweet and shit! I had to get off of this boat before I made some really bad decisions.

***

I sat in the hospital cafeteria with a couple of interns and nurses from the floor. Around us were the families of the children's hospital patients. Some I knew.

I had just completed my third appendix removal of the week. This last time I held the implements while my mentor watched me like a hawk, ready to swoop in if I was doing it wrong. Before every move I glanced at him for acknowledgement. Slowly, ever so slowly I was beginning to feel like I just might make a real surgeon. Next up was an intensive series of orthopedic procedures.

The group at the table were my new friends in the hospital. I had no social life or much of anything outside of the residency. The beautiful Caribbean was many weeks ago and I missed the gentle breezes and the motion of Azure Cloud through the waves. I really did love sailing.

And then there was James. We had spent the final days as frienemies of sorts and lovers of sorts. I knew there was no future for us even if I could learn to tolerate his domineering ways. He had tried really hard to have me relocate to New York where the sibling's American headquarters was. He even offered to let me pick London England if I wanted that. Even though he tried hard I believe he knew my destiny was back in Toronto and the surgical residency.

I also came to understand how much he liked and wanted me. But that was not to be. And truth be told I enjoyed the sex immensely and even began to return some of the affection he showered on me. I really did like him despite the rocky start we had. But like I said, we were not to be.

I was also lonely for the crew of the Azure Cloud who I had taken a great liking to. We all promised to stay in touch. Lia was very morose and even tried to talk me into taking James up on his offer of relocation. But I just couldn't start from scratch in another jurisdiction, trying to regain my licence.

12