The Azure Cloud Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And to make it worse, my favourite Toronto couple, Rob and Joanne, who had taken me under their wing so to speak and then under their sheets in bed were off on a six month stay in South Korea. I missed them so much.

And now I was sitting at a table with my new friends. Laura, the charge nurse of the surgery floor, was telling us about her upcoming back country ski vacation to Norway. I was envious.

I then noticed that Dan, an intern, was now focused behind me. Laura stopped talking and looked in the same direction. I sensed someone behind me but didn't think much of it. I heard a vaguely familiar voice say, "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I thought it was one of the staff and pushed the chair out for our colleague without looking behind. The other side of the table had inquisitive expressions on their faces. I turned to look and there was James settling into the seat beside me. OH MY GOD!

My mouth fell open. Here was someone I had never expected to see again. I was momentarily speechless.

James chuckled and said, "It's nice to see you too Shannon."

"James, WTF are you doing here?" was the only words I could come up with.

"I'm so glad you're as thrilled as I am." he replied with a laugh and the whole table broke up. My face must have been a beet red.

Laura piped up, "So Shannon, are you going to introduce us to your friend?"

James looked exquisite in a perfectly tailored suit and bright tie which wasn't helping me to regain my composure. He looked delicious.

"Everyone, this is James. James, this is Laura, Dan, Heather and Louis."

They all babbled hellos and James shot them his biggest grin and a hello.

Laura had a twinkle in her eye and a big smile and I knew this was going to be awkward. She asked, "So James, nice of you to visit our hospital. Were you just in the neighbourhood or do you have business here?"

James smiled and said, "Really more social than business but I had to come to Toronto anyway for some company business so I thought I would look up Shannon while I'm here." Yeah sure, I thought, just happened to be passing through. Laura wasn't buying it either.

"So James, business eh? And home is?"

"New York mostly, but I have residences in London and Singapore. And as Shannon may have mentioned I spend as much time as possible on the sailboat my siblings and I own." No James, I did not mention you specifically but I did talk about the boat.

Dan piped up, "Your boat sounds amazing. Shannon gave it some glowing revues."

Laura then pointedly looked at me and said, "Shannon, were you planning on keeping James a secret from us? I'd like to hear some more stories from your locum on James's boat. And not about how it sails either." She folded her hands on the table and leaned forward with a big grin on her face.

I was slowly coming back to myself from the shock of James's surprise arrival. I stammered out, "Umm.. James and his brother and sister take good care of the staff - lots of beach visits, parties and stuff. He took me rock climbing on one of the islands. I had a blast." I looked at James and smiled.

Laura pressed,"And what about you James, did Shannon meet all expectations? As staff I mean of course." She had the audacity to wink at me.

"She was well above expectations," James replied, getting into the spirit of the innuendo. "Her personal attention to my well being was beyond reproach. Her very hands on style was greatly appreciated."

Laura smirked, "I can just imagine."

Okay, enough of this. I jumped up and said brightly, "James, how would you like a quick tour of the hospital?" Not about to take no for an answer I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He waved good bye to my amused colleagues as I dragged him away from the table.

Pulling him into a small lounge around the corner from the cafeteria I looked at him in bewilderment and asked, "James, did you really have business here and how did you find me?"

"Simple, just a few calls to the big teaching hospitals and the helpful volunteers on the phones found you in no time. As you know I am a persistent guy."

"Among many things really. but why?"

He turned me to face him and put his hands on my shoulders. Suddenly I felt totally inappropriately dressed before this elegant beautiful man. I was wearing faded blue scrubs and sneakers. My hair was a mess, an almost failed pony tail with strands of my dirty blonde hair flowing all over my face. I had no makeup and was adorned with a stethoscope - how cliche.

He said, looking intently at me, "You know why Shannon. I won't give up on having you."

"But I'm a five foot two shrimp dressed like a slob and everything about me now is as big a mess as a girl can get."

"Shannon, I think you're gorgeous."

"James, really, you must be kidding. You could have the most glamorous women in the world. Overlooking the fact that you can be a domineering obsessive some times arrogant... ' And then I hesitated unsure of what to call him

"Go ahead, you can call me a dickhead. I deserve it."

"Okay, an arrogant dickhead sometimes, despite that you are a big, strong, good looking guy who should want more than me. You could have anyone."

"Shannon, how can I get through to you that the only woman in the world I want is you. Can we hold this discussion until dinner. Can you leave now?"

"Not right now. I have to check in with my patients but I should be able to leave by seven." What am I getting myself into. This thing James has for me can't be real but I was prepared to hear him out.

"Okay, I'll meet you at seven off the main lobby. We can talk over dinner."

"But know that I'll be in jeans and a sweater so nothing fancy please."

"Fine, burger joint it is. See you at seven." I turned to leave but the next moment I was pulled into his arms and the recipient of a searing kiss. He wasn't going to make this easy.

****

Many hours later, curled up naked beside this arrogant gorgeous man I had to laugh. "So that was your idea of a burger joint was it? I was the most slovenly dressed woman in the place."

"And also the most beautiful." he replied while gently caressing and licking my breast. He definitely had a thing for my boobs and. well, just about my whole body.

James had taken me back to his hotel where it seemed he had signed up for the Royal Suite. He had assured me it was the only room left. Hah, I didn't believe that for a second but it was fun to be in a hotel room that was about two times bigger than my entire apartment.

I had planned to tell him that it was nice to see him but really, we had no future. And then lust got in the way. He picked me up and stripped me of all my clothes and proceeded to take me with an intensity that made me cry in pleasure and lust. My god he could fuck me into oblivion.

After many hours of enjoying each other I tried to push him off my breast saying, "James, we need to talk. This evening was amazing but what happens now? When will I see you again, or will I see you again?"

He slid on top of me and moved down to run his lips over my tummy. He managed to say between kisses, "You can see me anytime you want sweetheart."

"But how? Skype from New York?"

The stubble on his chin was tickling me but his lips on my hip bone were even more distracting. He replied, "Nope. I'm looking for a place here."

"What! But how? You're business is in the US."

He looked up seriously for a change. "Lia, Grainger and I have decided we need a permanent presence in Toronto to manage our expanding Canadian operation. We own three hotels and want to buy some resorts. I'm going to head up this division."

"Oh, and I thought it might be me you were interested in," I smirked sarcastically.

"I'll have you know that Lia said I had better tie you up so to speak or I couldn't come back. Making you mine is a critical success factor."

I giggled, "Tie me up eh?"

"Can't wait for the opportunity. And you know what your sweet rear does to me, particularly when its pink and warm," he replied with a mischievous grin.

"Okay, but I promise to be good. I like my ass the way it is."

"Mmmm... so do I," he said as he flipped me onto my stomach and began licking and nibbling my cheeks. I squirmed and groaned. He was playing me like his favourite sex toy, which was what I gathered he wanted from me.

"James, really, what do you see as the future with us? Am I just a stop on the way to somewhere else?"

He slid up my body and nestled his lips into my ear and whispered, "I see you raising our kids, working in your amazing hospital and having sex with me whenever your busy schedule permits. Does that answer your question?"

I gasped, then laughed, "And will you spank me if I'm bad."

"Count on it sweetheart, count on it."

I sighed and rolled over to pull him onto me. It looks like I wasn't going to easily escape this future, a voyage of sorts that began on the Azure Cloud and was now moving into other waters. So I might as well relax and enjoy the experience.

And then we both did just that.

The end

****

Hope everyone enjoyed this voyage. Please vote and comment and thanks for reading.

12