The Azure Cloud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up a lounger beside them and unwrapped myself from a towel. My middling small bikini actually made me feel a little over dressed at the moment. I snuck a peak at the girl's breasts. Maddy's were large and beautifully shaped. Olivia's were smaller but perfectly shaped as well. The ladies were really quite beautiful when seen up close. But I wasn't sure if we would ever become BFFs.

And just to underscore my thoughts Olivia threw me for a loop with the question, "So Doctor, who do you plan to have sex with on the boat? Are you thinking crew or one of the brothers, or maybe the sister?" She said this with a big smile that wasn't reflected in her eyes. Was she concerned about competition I wondered.

Taking a moment to gather my wits from the surprise question, I replied, "Whoa there. I'm a newbie here and just getting settled in for work. Hadn't really thought about it."

Maddy piped up,"But you do know the brothers are interested in you. Sex on the Azure Cloud is totally on the menu."

"Why do you think they're interested in me?" I wanted to add that the brothers had these two so why would they want me but I didn't.

"Because you're pretty and smart and available."

"Available. What do you mean by that."

"Well, Grainger thinks all his staff are here for his pleasure. He's a bit of a prick that way but so it is with great wealth."

"Frankly, from what I've seen I don't think I'm that interested." They both laughed at that.

"So are you trying to say you won't fuck him," Olivia challenged.

"Not in my calendar at the moment."

"Well Maddy, looks like you and I will have to take that assignment. So Shannon, what about the sister?"

"What about her?" I asked although pretty sure what she meant.

"Are you interested in fucking her if you don't want Grainger?"

"Well, I'm may be somewhat unusual and reserved in this respect, but it often takes me more than five minutes of knowing someone to make the leap into bed with them. Silly I know."

Olivia threw her head back and gave a full bodied laugh at that and replied, "Touche. I think we're going to get along." I wasn't so sure of that but I was determined to keep an open mind. In truth Lia seemed quite nice in the few minutes I spent in her company and she was gorgeous. But really, up until Rob and Joanne and particularly Joanne, my middle aged lover, I had a totally straight relationship life. I never saw Joanne as a latent Lesbian desire surfacing. It was just how things worked out with her and Rob. They were my lovers who helped me get through the grind of medical school. With my parents and friends so far away I leaned on them heavily. They took care of my psyche as well as my needy sex drive. With Joanne, I did discover the pleasure of a woman's body and how it could be so much fun to make love to a woman. And I had the full approval of her boyfriend Rob. The menage of sex with a man and a woman all at the same time was something I knew I would miss greatly. But no-one on the Azure Cloud had much appeal to me, however I did have a question.

"So neither of you have mentioned James. Is he not part of the sex games on the boat?"

Madeleine answered, a bit snidely, I thought, "Why, are you interested?"

"No, not really, just curious why he hasn't come up in this conversation."

"There is definitely a reason for that. James doesn't partake in the games we play. Why? I have no idea. This is only our second voyage with the three siblings and on the last one, James kept his distance. I've tried, believe me, and so has Olivia, my lovely partner in sex but no luck. To bad, he is kind of hot in an aloof sort of way." It was too early for me to concur with that but physically he was attractive.

"And Grainger doesn't keep his distance, correct?"

"Well, look around you Shannon. This is an amazing getaway and I've fucked people I liked less than Grainger so even if he is a bit of a dick I really enjoy this little sex and sun trip." I nodded at this reasoning.

The other curiosity led me to ask, "And how does Lia fit into the mix?"

Olivia took that one, "Well, Lia is a sweetheart and an equal opportunity lover. She and I have spent some really quality time in her cabin. You should try that one for sure even if you can't stomach her bother, or brothers plural."

"Thanks," I said, "I'll take that under advisement."

With that I smirked at her and then lay back in the lounger and soaked up the beautiful Caribbean sun."

****

I only stayed out in the sun for a short while. Living and going to school in Toronto doesn't prepare you for the intensity of the tropical sun. I headed back to my little infirmary to check through the medications more thoroughly. We were quite well supplied I decided after the inventory.

A knock on the door led to Lia poking her head through. She smiled and asked, "Doctor Shannon, may I arrange a consult?"

"Sure, come on in. What can I do for you?"

"Well, for starters, what do you have for seasickness?"

"Oh, are you feeling queasy now?"

"No. So far so good. I might be okay without anything but just in case."

I reached up into my medicine cabinet and pulled out some standard, over the counter patches that I understand work well. "Okay, try these patches. They go on behind the ear and stay on for a few days. People who take cruises speak highly of them. They may be snake oil but worth a try."

"Thanks. I'll give them a shot. So otherwise, how do you like our ship so far."

"Its truly beautiful. I'm loving the sailing."

"Good, good. So how about the crew and passengers. Any opinions yet?"

"Well, so far everyone has been great to me." Not exactly true as Leggy Blonde and her accomplice were a bit snide and aggressive but mostly okay.

"I thought my brother was a bit rude to you earlier. He can be a bit of a egotistical dick sometimes but he's mostly harmless." I nodded in understanding.

"So, just curious about the two other women. Are they really his employees and here to work or what?"

Lia scoffed at that, "If you mean sleep with the boss then yeah, that's about what they're here for. I think he could do better but not my decision. I'd keep some distance between you and them by the way."

"Okay, thanks for the advice. They didn't knock me out with their kindness earlier. And the other brother, James. Is he mostly harmless as well?"

"Ah, the dark and brooding one. Well, lets say that a very difficult breakup a few years ago has turned him inward. He's sworn off relationships."

"That bad eh? Was it a wife or girlfriend?"

"Fiance. He found out very close to the wedding that she had been having an affair with a close friend of his. He was devastated when he found out."

"Ouch. I'm sure that hurt."

"Yeah, he's been very withdrawn since. He did arrive with that girl on the bike and I still don't know what that was all about. Maybe a good sign if he was with her. I'm waiting for the right time to dig for some details."

"By the way, have you had a massage from Brianna?"

"Ooh yes! Don't miss it if you get the invite. Better yet, let me arrange it for you. She does the Captain, of course, and maybe Martin but not so much the rest of the crew. I could put in a good word for you if you want."

"Well, okay, if the opportunity comes up. I really enjoy a good massage." I drifted off then for a few moments to the image of Joanne massaging my back, shoulders, thigh muscles and then a loving massage of my ass. We often did this to each other when Rob was away on business. These sessions always ended with our legs intertwined and our sex grinding away against each other as we kissed and massaged each others breasts. The memory made me shudder with pleasure and lust.

"Hey doctor, did I just lose you for a minute? Did I stir up some good memories. By the way did you leave a significant other back at your home?"

"No, not really. Med school was just too intense for forming or holding a relationship."

"Really, nothing? Poor girl. What did you do for sex. Pardon me if I'm being a bit forward but I just can't believe a beautiful girl like you going without for so long."

I considered my reply for a moment. Rob and Joanne were the answer to that question. As unusual as our relationship was it worked for the three of us. Often when Rob was on top of me, my legs around his hips as he drove his cock into my sex he would lean over and kiss Joanne who would be lying beside us, smiling at the carnal scene between her boyfriend and my needy self. They would kiss deeply and passionately, simply enjoying the moment as they made love to me, their very horny young friend. It was maybe bizarre and a bit crazy but it worked for us.

So I said with a smile, "Well, I had two wonderful friends who took care of me in that respect."

"Ooh really, I'd love to hear more about that. We're they other students?"

"No. They were in fact quite a bit older and in a long term relationship but..."

"Keep going, but what?"

I giggled nervously, "Well they took pity, so to speak, on a horny young med student far from her home and very needy in those ways. They were very good to me and I was grateful."

She shook her head and laughed, "Shannon, you were not a hardship post for them. I'm sure they enjoyed having you and 'taking care of you' as you say."

"Yeah, well, I think we all had fun."

"Fun for sure. Do you know what certain people call someone like you?"

"Umm... shameless slut?"

"Ha ha. No, they call you a unicorn."

"A what? I'm not following."

"Well, in some circles a girl or woman who wants to be a lover to a couple, and is open to sex with both the man and the woman is called a unicorn."

"But, I don't get the metaphor?"

"We all know a unicorn is a mythical creature and some feel that a beautiful young woman like yourself who is open to a relationship with a couple is also a very rare find, hence a unicorn."

"Okay, I think I got it. Really, I just thought I was a horny girl looking for sex without a lot of dating overhead and I had these beautiful people who took me into their bed and love life."

"Shannon, I think everyone in your threesome won. But if you don't mind me asking, are you bi?"

"Hard to say. but I suppose I would have to say yes. Joanne was the only woman I've ever had real sex with. And my attraction to her wasn't about her being a woman. It just sort of happened. I love both of them."

"Wow. Thank you for sharing that. I think you really had something good going there."

I agreed whole heartedly with Lia and then headed off to my cabin, suddenly feeling exhausted from the long day.

*****

Despite the fact the boat was gently riding at anchor in a very sheltered bay of a small island, I was feeling restless. Martin had explained that the island was owned by a wealthy friend of the siblings. It looked beautiful from the deck of Azure Cloud and I was looking forward to exploring it tomorrow as we were anchoring in the bay for several days.

But sleep didn't come easily. My cabin was next door to Brianna and it seems she had a guest for the evening. From the cries of passion from Brianna and her frequent admonitions to Grainger to keep doing whatever he was doing I gathered that one of her 'special' massages had hit the right buttons. I wondered how much of this was going to go on in Brianna's cabin and should I ask the crew for earplugs. I vowed to load up a sound app on my phone the next Internet location. In the meantime I headed up onto deck to escape the noise from my neighbour.

The night was truly beautiful. The midnight half moon was lighting the bay and the winds had dropped to a steady five or six knots. I felt a presence behind me. Turning I realized James had moved quietly up to the railing.

"Trouble sleeping Doctor?" I jumped at the sudden intrusion.

"Just enjoying the evening cool," I replied not very persuasively

"Doctor Shannon, is my rutting brother keeping you awake perchance?" Obviously he heard the carnal noises going on as well.

"They do seem to be enjoying the evening it seems."

"Ha! Yes, Briana tonight it seems. Grainger does love her 'special' massages."

"Legendary, I've heard." To which he chuckled knowingly.

"When does he have you in his calendar Doctor?" What is with these people? Do they really think all the plebeians are here for the taking. I was annoyed.

"I'm not sure what you mean James - if I may call you James?" I said with some snark in my voice.

"By all means call me James or whatever you want. And I'm sure you know that he will want you soon."

"He can want all he wants, however I believe its inappropriate to have relations with my employer." I sniffed back at him.

"REALLY now! I thought kissing his feet or more precisely, kissing his dick was embedded in the job description." At this I could feel my anger rising. These people - or at least the brothers - were totally arrogant pricks.

"Not happening James. Not for him or any other guy on this boat unless I want to."

"Well well Doctor. I sense a slave revolt brewing. But don't worry about me young woman. I have no interest in fucking you, in case you were wondering."

"Good thing you don't James. I'd hate to disappoint," I shot back at the creep.

He laughed loudly and turned and walked away without another word, the arrogant dickhead. My god I would love to crawl in beside Rob and Joanne right now. Instead I headed back into my room where, thankfully, the noise in the next seemed to be winding down.

***

After dealing with some mild to moderate sunburn conditions on plaything 2 I got a small pack ready to do some exploring on the island. I had arranged a ride in with Martin to the beach with a late pickup time. Just in case they needed me I was carrying a VHF handheld radio.

Crossing the beautiful sandy beach I started up the lush hillside on what seemed to be a game trail. I really had no idea what creatures lived in such a place that was supposedly uninhabited. I was told the owners planned to build a small resort on the island one day.

I estimated the vertical elevation of the hill that dominated the skyline to be about 500 metres. Growing up in the Rocky Mountain foothills I was pretty good at estimating height and scrambling up mountainsides. However, what I wasn't prepared for was how hot and sweaty the climb would be. The tropics were new to me and I found myself longing for the cool windy heights of Alberta.

Eventually, reaching the top after bushwacking through some moderately dense undergrowth, I sat on the rocky summit gazing down at the incredibly beautiful Caribbean Sea. Azure Cloud looked like a kid's toy from this height. Despite the sweaty climb up I loved being on top of a hill once again.

I descended towards the north end of the island eventually reaching a steep dolomite cliff that dropped down to the sand of the beach. I skirted around the top of the 10 metre face looking for an easy descent route but nothing looked promising.

The going was tricky and dangerous on the slippery vegetation and I was getting anxious to get to the beach. Out of nowhere I heard a man's voice yell, "Hey you, what are you doing up there? Trying to get yourself killed?"

I was startled by the voice and peering out through some brush I saw the man I least was interested in seeing. Well, maybe James was the second most detestable man in the area after Grainger but either way I wanted him to piss off.

He made his way up below me and yelled again, "Shannon, are you nuts? Lets get you the fuck off of there. Here I think I can guide you down this small corner."

As much as he was pissing me off I still wanted to get down to the beach so I sucked it up and, gritting my teeth, yelled down, "Okay, thanks. I can't see much from here. Do you see enough footholds and handholds for me to down climb?"

"Yeah, it's a small corner with small ledges on each side. Face in and I'll guide you down." With that I began the descent. I had a lot of rock scrambling experience with my family in the Kananaskis peaks west of Calgary but down climbing an unknown route was always tricky. But I had to admit the arrogant prick knew what he was looking for and guided me carefully down until I was about 4 metres from the ground.

Just when all was going well a small ledge my left foot was on crumbled away and I plummeted towards the ground twisting outwards. Oh shit, this wasn't going to end well was the thought that flashed through my mind. Suddenly I stopped against something hard and then arms wrapped around me and lifted me away from the wall. James had caught me. I was now face on into his chest with his arms wrapped around me

Relief then oh crap - I now owed the asshole. He directed me, "Wrap your legs around me and I'll carry you through the rubble to the sand." I was shaking too much to argue so I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck while I caught my breath.

He carried me away from the wall onto the sand but didn't set me down. The arrogant SOB had the nerve to say, "You know Doctor, we can't go on meeting this way. People will talk."

"Yeah, shut up and put me down."

"Why, I'm just getting comfortable carrying you. You have nice soft boobs and you weigh just about 0.0."

"Don't make fun of my size SIR," I replied sarcastically.

"Sir, really? Do you want to be my toy?"

"No. You're my employer, not my master."

"Well I haven't put you down because I think you should go for a swim. You're all sweaty and smelly."

"How gallant of you. You certainly know how to charm a lady."

As we walked towards the water I started to realize he was serious about throwing me in the ocean. I snarled, "Hey put me down I'll go in myself. I'd prefer to keep my clothes dry if you don't mind."

"No problem. I'll help you strip and then throw you in." At that he set me down at the edge of the wet sand and proceeded to pull my t-shirt off.

"Hey, I can do this myself. That's inappropriate touching. You're my employer right?"

"Okay, suit yourself. I'm going in to get the smell of you off me."

"You're gentlemanly nature overwhelms."

I sat on the beach tugging off my sneakers while I watched him out of the corner of my eye. He unbuttoned his floral Islands shirt and slid it off. Oh crap, the prick was built really well I was forced to admit. He then pulled off his shoes and dragged his shorts down and off. All he had on now was a well filled out snug fitting undershorts. I expected him to swim in these. WRONG! He then proceeded to pull these off, his ass thrust out at me. I caught glimpses of an impressive male organ hanging down. I couldn't suppress a shiver of something - surely not lust - as this beautiful body made its way into the surf. Too bad he was such a dickhead.

"Hey James - SIR - don't worry about me if you want to go swimming naked," I yelled at him sarcastically. To that he turned and smirked at me.

"You're a physician right? Seen a few penises in your line of work I would guess. Why don't you join me. Or are you a prude as well as smart mouthed."

'Fuck you,' I thought. In fact I loved swimming in my birthday suit but I wasn't sure I wanted this arrogant dick to see me naked. But he did have a point about me being sweaty and smelly. Taking a deep breath I shucked off my top, bra, shorts and shoes and quickly waded in only wearing my panties. He wasn't going to get the full show even if I did enjoy naked swimming.

"Hey, you really are cute in those panties. Nice boobs as well," he said bobbing about in the surf

"Shut up James," was my snarling response. What an asshole, even if he was gorgeous naked. We spared back and forth for a bit, him matching all my best barbs one for one. I couldn't get much of a rise out of him despite my veiled insults.

The water was fabulous, a milky warm beautiful turquoise colour. I was enjoying the swim immensely despite the arrogant company. He was treading water close to a sand shelve that I was balancing on. A big wave pushed my towards shore and standing on tippy toes I waited for the backwash. When it came I was dragged suddenly off the shelve into deeper water. I wasn't expecting this and sucked in a mouthful of water. Choking and gasping I started dog paddling back to the shallower water. I'm a good swimmer but a moment of panic hit me.