The Azure Cloud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next second I felt a pair of strong arms encircle me and pick me up. I was still trying to get the salt water out of my throat and lungs and couldn't tell the creep to let me go. He carried me up onto the beach and set me down on my back in the wet sand at the surf line.

Expecting him to back off I was surprised when he knelt on either side of my hips and put his hands on my hands, pinning me down. Getting my voice back I snarled,"Thanks for pulling me out. You can get off me now."

"No. I don't think so."

"What do you mean, you don't think so?"

"I like you like this."

"How so?"

"I like you on your back, pinned down, under me. You know you really do have beautiful breasts."

"Thanks, you've mentioned that a few times I believe. However I'm not sure I like this position as much as you do." He smiled down and then settled his manhood into my crotch and started a gentle back and forth movement.

"James, what are you doing?"

"Enjoying the feeling of a little body under me."

"I thought you were off women?" I said, a tingle growing in my core. His cock was nestled firmly in my sex and despite my loathing of him I liked the feeling. Even so I had to get him off so I started bucking him, trying to roll him off.

"Not so fast little girl. I want my reward first for saving you?"

"Yes, thank you. I'll buy you a beer sometime so can you get off me now."

"Nope. I want my reward now." I looked at him seriously. Was he planning on raping me? I was getting scared.

"So what reward do you want?" I asked a bit uneasily.

"A kiss." I shook my head in surprise.

"A kiss, really. I thought you didn't like me."

"Whatever gave you that idea?"

"Well, for starters, your abrupt dismissive nature. So a kiss will do it and you will let me get up?"

"Yup." With that I raised my head and pecked at his cheek. "Not good enough little girl."

I sighed and then gave in, "Okay, you do the kissing then."

The next two or three minutes were some of the most erotic of my life. James leaned down and took my lips in his and devoured them. His tongue forced its way into my mouth - well maybe I let him in, but really.. He explored all my teeth and lips and tangled with my tongue in an erotic dance of lust. I couldn't begin to guess where this was coming from but I couldn't help but respond in kind. His kiss was intoxicating and I hated myself for enjoying it so much. And I shamelessly ground my pantie clad sex against his rigid cock. Oh god, this was spiralling out of control.

Releasing my hands he cupped my face while he kissed me. My arms went reflexively around his shoulders and I shuddered at the feel of the smooth muscles of his back. My legs went up in a shameless attempt to pull him closer to me and my needy sex all the while I wanted to scream at him to get off me. I didn't want this but my body did.

I started attacking his mouth, biting and licking his lips and then he did something that almost undid me completely. He moved his mouth down to my hardened nipple and sucked and bit my breasts while mauling them with his hands. He was becoming wild in his ravaging of my body.

And then he stopped, looked deep into my eyes and smiled. Pushing himself off, his cock hard and glistening he walked over and retrieved his clothing. Looking back he smirked.

"Thankyou for my reward. I'll see you back at the boat."

Too shocked to respond I flopped back in the sand and lay there gasping for breath and wondering what just happened.

************

To be continued.