All Comments on 'The Azure Rider Ch. 03'

by Ava_fern

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely love it! Your characters have such great depth. Hoping Orion changes his mind about turning Agatha over.

Amflyer1Amflyer1almost 3 years ago

I think that this is a great story, and hope to see much more of it soon. Longer segments, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are doing great sweety

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and interesting characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay 100% honest here I am absolutely shocked that this isn’t already a published BOOK. The writing is incredible and the characters as well. You are so incredibly skilled I’m blown away. Better than MANY published books I’ve read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story! “Her heart beating a reggaeton in her chest” was a bit jarring, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great

Ava_fernAva_fernalmost 3 years agoAuthor

-Reggaeton comment, thank you, noted!

-Longer segments comment: I'm working on it.

-About Orion changing his mind: Let's see what happens! ;)

Thank you so much for your feedbacks. It means a lot that you all are reading this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done. I agree with the publication comment, I would buy this as a book!

Chaka22Chaka22almost 3 years ago

I always root for the old love. Hoping Siegel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love love love!! This is an awesome story!! Thank you so much for sharing it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your doing good with this story and even on this site I believe a strong story is better then a poor one full of sex.

Ava_fernAva_fernalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the kind comments. I'm now half worried about disappointing y'all with the next installment. :p

It has been submitted and is pending moderator's approval.

Again, thank you for reading. :)

~Ash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is literally the only thing i’ve read in so long. i love it so much. pleaaaaase make more. also can you give us an instagram link for you or something?

ThaliaraThaliaraalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait to read the next part. It's so refreshing different! Thank you for investing your time and energy in this Ava-fern!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing your work! Really enjoying it so far.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 3 years ago

He's not very likeable yet, so i'd like a focus on her and her dragon, or some character development for him.

Knothead23Knothead23almost 3 years ago

Great character development and storyline! Loved it. Can't wait to read next. This was very interesting

Ava_fernAva_fernalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous and Anonymous,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the story. Hope you keep reading. I intend to finish this story by Chapter 8 (tentatively). I do have an Instagram link in my bio, but I'm not sure what to post there. Maybe pictures of places that inspired some of the settings in this story? Super confused about that.

Dear cantfightfate,

I do agree with you, I don't think Orion is very likeable either. I am aiming for a troubled hero with a redemption arc in this story. I appreciate your constructive criticism very much and thank you for taking the time out to comment. I hope you continue reading.

Dear Knothead23,

I really appreciate you commenting at the end of every chapter and leaving your opinion. As a newbie writer testing the waters, comments like yours are very valuable to me.

Dear Thaliara,

Thank you for the encouragement and understanding that building a world takes time and energy. However, your constant encouragements make it worth the effort. Hope you keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If we don't leave feedback, silly readers as we are, charge it to our minds not our hearts. Also, we are often owed into silence. Superb storytelling. 10/10

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Better and Better.

Very glad that I came upon this tale. The story will either soar or fail on how Orion’s character evolves. Bravos so far.

AlaninSFAlaninSFalmost 2 years ago

You are doing a great job. Love the storyline and the characters. No need to apologize for the lack of sex. It's better when it fits the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAva_fern@Ava_fern
Hey there, The Azure Rider is finished and uploaded. Irrespective of whether you love it or hate it or simply feel meh about it, remember to try and leave a comment. Constructive criticism is hugely appreciated. If you have read through the Azure Rider, you probably know tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES