All Comments on 'The Azure Rider Ch. 08'

by Ava_fern

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So in the end, Agatha succumbs to magical dick. I am so disappointed in this ending.

Orion the lying, manipulative bastard touches her and she turns into his sex toy.

XviiQueenofswordsXviiQueenofswordsover 2 years ago

Great chapter. I'm so excited about where this story is going. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you very much for the story. We ALL knew they would be together and it was done over a span of years not a few days, great build up.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 2 years ago

Great build up and loved that he waited her out without overtly chasing. Loving it cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, basically, Orion can treat Agatha like shit, and all he had to do is wait her out. He doesn't have to change a thing about himself, and now he's free to fuck her whenever he wants.

All the respect I had for Agatha is gone.

Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreeing with other comments: Agatha claims to be a different woman, more worldly than the starry-eyed persom she was when they left for the Forgers, but Magic Dick prevails.

Regardless of the ending Orion foretold would happen, I am very disappointed about the pacing of the timeline in this chapter. Most of the story is said to happen, not shown to occur through action and dialogue, mainly so we can be sped through the final chapter and set up to part ll. I would much prefer being immersed in Orion and Agatha's reconnection rather than descriptions of it all happening in the span of a page. And the mystery of the missing bodies. Why not make it its own chapter where she's actually present for a trial and feels herself falling asleep? Make it mysterious!

And Elpis? I feel we barely know her because she wasn't made a priority. Previous chapters? Excellent. This one? Even below mediocre, unfortunately. Haste makes waste. -lilmeow

ecceemilyecceemilyover 2 years ago

I don’t get why people are dissatisfied that she ends up with Orion. Do they not realize they’re reading first and foremost, erotica? Of course he has a magical dick and there are magical orgasms and magical submission. Erotica requires a lot of suspension of disbelief and I didn’t think Agatha and Orion’s relationship required much suspension (minus all the fantasy elements of course).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried to read this story slowly. Failed again. Maybe if you made them less interesting? Disregard ... Look forward to trying again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm very happy that Agatha ended up with Orion. He slowly won her back over. It was beautifully written. Kudos. People fail to remember that this is YOUR work. Constructive comments are always helpful but some of these reviews are anything but. Whining and hurling insults at the author because you don't agree with how they wrote their story is beyond ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this! You are incredibly talented. I especially enjoy the descriptions and characterizations. I think you did an outstanding job at revealing the complex layers of characters, not just to make them relatable but to confront readers to become aware of their own morality and prejudices and understanding of love. The Orion haters need to think hard about what it means to be a leader responsible to not one but many, and ask themselves whether they are capable of imagining the things Orion has experienced at all before making a holier than thou judgment. The fact that he sacrifices Agatha, someone he obviously likes being with, rather than someone he hates or a faceless character who’s just a plot device, makes him more redeemable in my opinion. The comments about Orion’s magical dick simply miss the characters’ actual actions and the character development in the chapter: for one thing, Agatha comes to Orion by her own will, and I also like that he waited for her and that’s where his patience ends. ;) And, while I think this chapter could’ve been longer or split into two to accommodate the significant character growth, I don’t agree with the comment that says haste makes waste. This chapter is definitely not a waste! Plus, this is a site where people upload chapter by chapter directly to readers and not a finished novel with the help of editors, so I don’t think readers get to complain about things being hastened or taking too long. Anyway, I’m so excited for part 2 whenever you’re ready!! Can’t wait to see just what Siegel is capable of and how Agatha and Orion will react!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore all the negative comments. This was amazing. Granted, the pace in this chapter felt a tiny bit rushed, but everything else is so great, that it doesn't really bother me. Your grammar, writing style, use of words, world building,... I loved it all! Also, I'm really happy that you finished it and gave us regular updates/chapters. Take all the time you need, but know that I'm totally ready for a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely detest stories that rely on Magic Dick to redeem certain actions or characters. However, I don't have the feeling that was the case here. Remember, this is a fantasy set in a cruel and harsh world. I actually liked the set up and Agatha going to Orion as an equal. Of course, their history is quite dark, but that is also what makes you understand Siegel's position. Which makes the characters very grey, and not dark-white good-evil. People who cannot realize that such greyness can provoke certain emotions and confusion, haven't read a lot of good stories and don't know what a gem this story can turn out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure I've ever felt this wish for any other story on Literotica, (and I'm here reading quite a bit 😈), but I'd really enjoy this one as a movie trilogy. I like it so much I'd like to see the characters come to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great fiction. I think you resolved the betrayal in the best way. Orion giving her space and time and helped her to become independent. She matured over the years and being an immortal they both can understand the "for the greater good" solution. Also this is non con. We aren't to supposed to nit pick the anti hero. I think there are too many names though and it can become a bit muddled in your setting paragraphs. A simple, Alexander, the former military captain, would help greatly. Don't be afraid to add a few more sexy scenes either! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't get over how good this is. Your words, the dialogue you spin is magic itself. The naysayers will still be here, waiting for the next chapters with abated breath for they too are your biggest fans. I live for banter and you deliver so well. Not as rushed as the previous chapter and so worth the wait. We are not worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Good work on the story. Orion lost his antihero-ness and became forgiveable and agatha is still an adorable heroine. Really enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story! Thank you for generously sharing your gift for storytelling. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Keep it up! I wonder what you have planned. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sigh. Another otherwise intelligent woman mastered by a man taking control of her pussy.

You can think he's redeemed, but he's not. He's still a liar and a manipulator, which she tells him right before she falls all over his dick. Again. He may have explained away one choice - turning her over to the king, but he still treated her like shit and raped her himself. And he's not man enough to say he loves her?

He's still a dick. All he had to do was wait a couple years, and he's immortal - what's a few years to him?

And if he's the only choice, that's not really a choice. It's just what she's stuck with.

WHAT A PRIZE for her.

Dawn_PhoenixDawn_Phoenixover 2 years ago

Bravo. I like that you took time bringing them back together.

Love his patience. And Agatha stays nicely within her character.

I guess I get why some would say he's still a douche, and I guess it's hard to excuse how he raped her in the beginning. But I still think him sticking around and supporting her near the end was a good redemption.

theWildTurkeytheWildTurkeyover 2 years ago

This has been a wonderful story, I can't wait for the next installment. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feels like it'll be one of my most favorite stories I'll have ever read, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your storytelling is absolutely bookworthy...I was hooked by the story you had woven and sealed the the lovey sexual ending....I will follow you stories to the ends of the earth!!

EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminenceover 2 years ago

I have read the whole thing in one sitting and all I can do is long for more. I would have commented on each section, but that would have delayed my ability to read the next chapter. Fabulous story, excellent writing, and I can't wait for your next works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am hooked on this story and your writing - I binge read it over Thanksgiving week. The ending is clearly leading to a sequel and I genuinely hope you'll write it and not abandon the story as so many talented writers do. So looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is beyond awesome! I also binged it during Thanksgiving. Rock on babe 🤘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!! I'm looking foward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can only echo everyone else’s sentiment that I will happily read a sequel if you want to write one. The world building put into this is incredible

JaijackalJaijackalabout 2 years ago

I cannot understand why anyone thinks Agatha caved? It was two years of Orion dutifully giving her space & being a friend. Forgiveness is something I love Agatha has in her heart.

I LOVED the outcome of this story & I love that Orion remained dominant in his character after she allowed him to be close to her again.

This is one of the best stories I've read in so long, please don't let comments change how *you* want to write this story. I think you've done wonderfully & love the love between Orion & Agatha. Masterful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Found this story late last night, and stayed up half the night reading it! I love the flow of it and the relationships of the characters. What I love even more is that over time Agatha realised that what she wanted was someone who was a constant in her life without pushing for more! I wait in hope of a sequel 💛

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"you have no reason to forgive me or trust me."

And yet, she does.

That is why Agatha is a dick bimbo.

Let's not fight a battle that we both know you'll lose." He pumped his seed into her pulsating channel and they collapsed sideways into the bed afterwards. Agatha whimpered a little as Orion pulled himself out of her.

"This is what happens when you argue with me," Orion declared,

And even Orion knows he has a magical dick. All he has to do is fuck her and she's stupid.

AlaninSFAlaninSFalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part.

😊Alan

2GoldEyes2GoldEyesalmost 2 years ago

Great storytelling, character development, and world building. I loved that your characters weren't perfect - they were flawed, conflicted and even uncertain. It can be hard to accomplish depth of character as a writer sometimes, and I think you did great. There isn't a whole lot to say as far as constructive criticism goes other than the last chapter felt rushed. Some of the condensing made sense with the timeline advancing by a couple years, but it could have been spread out a bit more with a few more specific scenes. I also wish there had been more storyline between Agatha and Elpis. Other than that, it was pretty superb. I really really reeeeally hope you continue with part 2!

I don't quite understand why people were being negative. It seemed like some of the commenters forgot they were reading a story under the noncon category. As far as the "magic dick" thing goes, those commenters clearly ignored everything else that happened between the characters. If people really want to read stories featuring characters that are nothing but virtuous, perfect beings... maybe they should go write their own story about Telletubbies f***ing each other, or a story about Mr. Roger's pious sex life. Or maybe they should just stay off of Literotica. I hope you can look past the nay-sayers, because I think you have a great talent for writing and I suspect you will only get better the more you do it. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Third time I'm reading this thoroughly engrossing story - it would be a crime not to continue with Part 2!

JinxedFrecklesJinxedFreckles8 months ago

I hope you're well! I'd love to see an update.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

you should really consider taking this story to a publisher or something, you have real talent.

helyahelya3 months ago

Really really good, easily among the best around here I would say.

Side note:

I missed her fiercely loving father visiting now and then. Hope you're continuing your writing journey :-*

hereforthebeerhereforthebeerabout 1 month ago

I hope part 2 isn’t too far off! I love the story, characters, and world building and completely agree with the commenter below that this reads like a published novel. I look forward to reading the rest with hopefully more stories to come!

pourbouypourbouy21 days ago

Really loved reading this work. And I look forward to reading more of what ever comes my way. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAva_fern@Ava_fern
Hey there, The Azure Rider is finished and uploaded. Irrespective of whether you love it or hate it or simply feel meh about it, remember to try and leave a comment. Constructive criticism is hugely appreciated. If you have read through the Azure Rider, you probably know tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES