The B-Virus

Story Info
A new virus is released causing woman to want to breed.
5.1k words
4.39
18.2k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mylar_Red
Mylar_Red
20 Followers

[Author's Note: Special thanks PlatnumDoodles and MissJenny54 for help with the editing. Your insights helped me improve my writing.

This is my first work, let me know if you would like some more from this world.]

...

The B-Virus

It had been over three years since the initial Covid lockdowns started, and now it was happening again-- but not for everyone. This new virus, or drug, or whatever it was, only targeted women of childbearing age. Rick was driving to his daughter-in-law Sara's house, thinking about the current state of affairs of the world. Mark, Sara's partner, was out of town on a business trip and asked Rick to check on Sara and Rita since they were quarantining, like many women.

His son Mark and Sara had been living together for years. They did not have children yet, but Rita, Sara's 19-year-old daughter from a previous relationship, lived with them. Rick thought of Rita as his granddaughter. While not officially his daughter-in-law, Rick thought of her as family.

The virus had finally come to this country a couple of months ago. Some reports said it was a virus; others said it was a drug or a woman's aphrodisiac gone wrong. Conspiracy theorists argued it was a drug developed to combat the declining birth rate. It was hard to know the truth, but the only fact was that the virus originated overseas.

The effect of the virus increased sexual desire in women, especially during ovulation. If exposed, they could not control their sexual urges and desperately needed intercourse. These urges would continue with each cycle until the woman became pregnant.

After the first reports of infection, the government initiated lockdowns in a futile attempt to contain the outbreaks, but not everyone complied. Some jurisdictions would not enforce the confinement, while others did, causing chaos with protests and riots.

There were stories of the virus being released publicly at protests and stadiums and rumors of men infecting women to make them eager to be fucked. The ensuing panic accomplished what the government could not by forcing most women who were vulnerable to stay home.

Rick turned onto the street where Sara lived. It was an older neighborhood in a small town. All the houses built years ago looked the same. Some were better maintained than others, but all had a rundown look. Rick recognized Sara's house by the broken-down jeep he had given them parked in front. Mark hadn't gotten around to fixing it yet.

Rick got out of his truck, checking the surroundings for anything suspicious, a habit from his military days. He saw some kids playing down the street and a guy sitting on his porch a few houses down smoking a cigarette, nothing that looked like a threat.

Rick confidently strode across the street with an imposing bearing. Despite being in his forties, he was still in good shape and always wore his trademark dark sunglasses and a short haircut. Rick walked up the steps to the porch and knocked on the door. When there was no answer, he tried the handle to find it unlocked. Opening the door, he did not see anyone around.

"That's strange," he thought. "They knew I was coming over to check on them."

"Sara, are you here?" He called out. "Rita? Is anybody home?"

Rick stepped into the house and closed the door. Straight ahead was a hallway to the kitchen. No lights were on there or in the living room to the right, and the TV was off. Rick could hear sounds upstairs and went to investigate.

"Hello? Sara? Are you ok?"

Rick kept going up the steps, wondering what he would find. The sounds were coming from Sara and Mark's room. Rick could not determine what it was but thought it sounded like grunting; something was wrong.

"Good thing I have my gun on me," Rick thought.

He put his hand near his right hip as he got to the top of the stairs.

A few steps down the hall brought him to Sara's room. The door was slightly open, and the light was on. Rick saw Sara's feet on her bed and peered inside.

"Sara, are you ok?" Rick asked as he pushed open the door.

A pornographic film on the TV showed a beautiful woman being fucked by two guys. The bed was against the wall opposite the TV, and Sara was lying naked with one hand between her legs and the other pinching her nipple. It took Rick a few seconds to process what he saw.

************

Sara was sure she was infected with the virus but unsure how she contracted it because she had not left the house in a month. She did not believe Rita had left the house either, but she might have snuck out one night. Perhaps it resulted from a food delivery the last couple of days when they were running low on groceries.

Sara started getting horny last night. At first, she thought it was because Mark had been working out of town for a month, and she missed him. He was supposed to come home the following week but had to stay on-site longer because of the lockdowns.

Sara was frustrated that Mark was out of town when she needed him to fuck her. She used her vibrator to cum three times, which was unusual for her while watching porn. Usually, when she used her vibrator, once would be enough to put her to sleep. That's when it occurred to her she must be infected. Today she was hornier than yesterday. She wanted a big cock to fuck her and feel a man's cum inside her.

Mark had texted that Rick would come over and check on her and Rita. She liked Rick; he was tall and rugged, and despite being older, he was still in good shape for his age. Sara had fantasized about Rick fucking her ever since Mark sent the text. She did not want to cheat on her boyfriend and had been masturbating with her vibrator, trying to get her sexual urges under control.

It was not working, and she could not be satisfied. She worried about cheating on Mark and did not think he would forgive her if she had sex with someone else, especially his dad. He was jealous and would probably leave her if she were unfaithful.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Rick standing, her knight in shining armor, who came to fuck her pussy and satisfy the burning need inside her. Primal urge amplified by the virus took over. She was going to get some dick.

*******

"Oh, Rick, thank god you are here; I need your help!"

"Wha... What?" Rick stammered.

She got up, dropped her vibrator on the bed, and went to him. He stared at Sara, about 5' 2", kind of chubby, and about 160 pounds. She had big tits and a round ass and liked to show off her assets with skimpy shorts and revealing tops. Rick enjoyed looking at her; now, here she was, naked in all her glory.

He liked his women with a few extra pounds and had fantasized about fucking Sara since he met her, but he could not do that to Mark. Her tits sagged down, but her nipples were hard from her arousal, and her thighs were wet from her juices. Rick could smell her pussy juices as she moved closer, causing his dick to get hard at the scent of her.

"It hurts so bad. I need to be fucked right now."

"Oh shit, she's got it," Rick thought. They were supposed to be in quarantine, so how did she get infected?

Rick's immediate problem was the horny woman in front of him dropping to her knees. His dick was stirring from all the stimulation: porn playing on the T.V., Sara masturbating on the bed, and now she was kneeling before him. His manhood strained against his jeans. It took all his willpower to try to stop what was about to happen.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Sara, we can't do this."

"Why not? I'm so horny; I need fucked."

"I can't do that to Mark."

"Mark isn't here, you are, and I need fucked. Please, it hurts so bad."

"Sara, we, we shouldn't."

"Please, Rick, I need fucked. You got to make the pain go away."

The begging was too much to resist, breaking his will. His two marriages had ended because he could not say no.

Sara started to unbuckle his belt. Rick did not stop her. She released his dick and started licking from the base to the tip and back again. Sara used her tongue ring, rolling it over the head of his dick. She could feel him tremble.

She took him in her mouth as far as she could. He was a little larger than Mark, and she struggled to get him all the way in her mouth. She pulled back and slid her tongue ring the length of his dick and swirled it around the head of his dick before taking him in her mouth again. She bobbed up and down his dick, using her tongue ring as she sucked him. Then Sara slowly slid his pants down his legs while sucking him. As she pulled back one last time, his dick popped out.

"Lift your feet," she demanded.

Not accustomed to such an aggressive woman, Rick put his hands on her shoulders to keep his balance and dutifully lifted each of his feet so she could remove his shoes, socks, and pants. Sara stood, lifted his T-shirt over his head, took hold of his cock, and backed up to the bed.

She pulled Rick down on top of her. As they scooted on the bed, he let her guide his cock to her pussy, which slid in easily because she was so wet. As soon as Rick buried his member in her, he stopped to relish the warmth of the pussy that surrounded his dick.

He was committed to his task and started thrusting in and out. The sounds of flesh slapping on flesh filled the room. Sara bucked her hips in rhythm with each thrust. Rick was grunting like an animal as he fucked Sara while she moaned like a whore with each thrust.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me with that big dick." Sara said as she wrapped her legs around him, preventing him from pulling out.

"It feels so good. Fuck me harder. Fuck me like a dirty whore."

Rick was surprised by how much Sara turned him on by talking dirty.

"I'll fuck you good," Rick said. "Take that dick."

"Pull my hair," she said. "I like it rough."

"You want it rough? I'll fuck you rough."

Rick reached behind her head, clenched a handful of hair, and pulled. He started fucking her harder, slamming into her. Her head rolled back with each thrust because he had a solid grip on her hair, tugging with each thrust.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me. Harder. Harder."

Sara withered under him as he continued to assault her pussy. Sweat from the exertion dripped onto her, but she did not notice. Rick watched her tits bounce up and down as he fucked her, her belly jiggling with each thrust. Rick grabbed her tit with his free hand and pinched her nipple as he increased the pace.

"Oh yes," she said.

"Take that dick."

"Give it to me; fill me up with your cum."

"Oh God, I'm going to cum."

Sara stopped moving, her mouth was hanging open, and her eyes were closed. Rick could feel her pussy squeezing his dick as the orgasm started rolling through her. Her vagina squeezing his manhood sent Rick over the edge. He buried himself as far in her as possible with one final thrust and started cumming inside her.

Sara felt Rick squirt his cum; each shot sent shock waves through her. She had never felt anything like this before. Each squirt was another hit, making her higher each time. By the third, she reached the 'state of bliss' for which the virus was known.

Rick collapsed on her, completely spent from his exertion. Eventually, his softening dick popped out, and he rolled off to lie beside her while they tried to catch their breath. The smell of sex filled the room.

Rick slowly realized what he had done. It had been over a year since he had sex with another woman. Rick never imagined the next time would be with his son's girlfriend. A sick regret came over him the more he thought about it.

He turned to Sara, lying with a look of bliss on her face as if she were high on drugs or passed out. He had read about this on the Internet, reports of women infected with the virus entering a temporary comatose state after orgasm. Stories circulated of sex parties where men used infected girls as fuck toys. The state of bliss could last up to 30 minutes after each man came in a girl; she would never know how many males had fucked her. It was the new date rape drug of choice.

"I can't leave them here," Rick thought.

Suddenly Rick had the urge to piss. He got up from the bed, walked to the door, and glanced down the hall to see Rita's door still closed. Rick slipped across the hallway to the bathroom, trying not to make a sound. When he finished, he put the toilet lid down from habit. As Rick turned around, a figure stood behind him. He tensed, a stab of panic in his chest, and then recognized Rita, Sara's daughter.

"Jesus, Rita, you scared the shit out of me!"

Rick realized he was naked, and Rita was staring at his dick. His face turned red as he tried to cover himself. Rita did not notice his embarrassment and continued to stare at his cock.

"I heard you fucking my mom. I need fucked too."

"What?"

"I have it too, the virus they talk about on TV. I need fucked too. Isn't that why you came over?"

"I... No... That's not..."

"Let's go talk in my room."

Not sure what else to say, Rick agreed, "Ok."

*******

Rita clasped his hand and led him to her room. She was so horny her pussy was getting wet just thinking about Rick fucking her. Hearing Rick fuck her mom only increased her arousal. She had been suffering since yesterday and now would have the relief her fingers could not provide. Rita glanced into her mom's room as she walked past; she was still lying on the bed in bliss.

"Good," she thought. "I'll have some time with Rick."

Rita liked Rick; he was always nice to her. He had been taking her hunting on his farm for years. In exchange, she would help him with work on the farm. She could talk to him about things she couldn't talk to her mom or Mark about and liked having a strong male to talk to once in a while. Rita could usually get her way with Rick and knew which buttons to push to get what she wanted.

She led Rick into her bedroom. Her bed was on the far wall, the blankets bunched up in a disorderly mess. Clothes were strewn around where she had dropped them when she took them off. Various panties and bras were scattered around; it had been a few days since she had done her laundry. She closed the door behind them.

"Rita, I don't think..."

"It's ok," she interjected. "I want this. I need this. You don't know how much it hurts."

"But..."

"Just relax; I know what I'm doing."

Rita took Rick to the bed and pushed him down. The sheets were still damp from her marathon masturbation session and had the scent of her juices on them. Rita slipped off her shorts, pulled off her shirt, and tossed it away. Rick watched it land on the corner of her dresser and slowly slide off and fall to the floor. Rick looked back at Rita, stared at the perky young tits, and started to get hard again. She was not as busty as her mom, but she inherited her curves. Her tummy was tight, and her hips were round. She squatted between his legs and took him in her mouth.

Rita could taste her mom's fluid on Rick's manhood but did not care. This was not the first time she had tasted pussy. The desire fuck a man, any man, was overwhelming, unlike anything she had felt before. It was like a deep-seated hunger for sex driving all her actions. She knew it was from the virus but didn't care. She needed a hard dick in her. Her desire was too great to be satisfied with her fingers or toys. She did what she knew guys liked and sucked his cock to get him hard.

She worked her magic to coax him to an erection, bobbing up and down on his cock, bringing it back to hardness. Looking up at him, their eyes locked as his dick popped out of her mouth. Strings of saliva stretched from her mouth to his dick until they broke, leaving droplets on her chin. Desire filled her eyes.

Rita slowly rose from kneeling in front of Rick and crawled up on him like a cat hunting prey, each movement bringing her closer to the prize. She stayed locked on his eyes as her nipples brushed on Rick's chest, then over his nipples. A slight groan escaped Rick's lips as the tingle from their nipples touching rushed through his body and straight to his dick.

Rita rolled her hips forward like a cat stretching after a nap. Her soaking wet pussy grazed his balls and the base of his dick. Her pussy lips spread as she rubbed up and down on his shaft, lubricating him with her juices. She rolled her hips forward, rubbing her clit on his dick. She slid her pussy up and down the shaft of his dick, enjoying her power over him. Each time her clit rubbed on his dick, it sent electric shocks of pleasure through her body. She could feel his dick twitching in anticipation.

Rick grasped her hips, pulling her forward while thrusting his hips upward. Rita complied and pivoted hers down. Rick's manhood entered Rita's opening. He closed his eyes as she slowly slid down his penis, taking him in her inch by inch.

"Oh god," Rick said.

Rita took him into her and then stopped. When Rick opened his eyes and looked into hers, she started to move again and rocked back and forth as if she were riding a horse. He was her stallion, and she would ride him for all he was worth.

The motion started slowly as Rita savored every moment of gratification; then, she moved faster. She became lost in the fulfillment of their coupling and fucked him in silence, except for her occasional grunt. Her eyes stayed focused on his.

***

Rick marveled at the vixen on his dick. He had never experienced the sensual way she moved, taking sex to a new level. She was so young and beautiful; Rick was in rapture. He gazed into her eyes while she rode him, and he moaned.

Rick reached up and captured her breasts, a little more than a handful. He squeezed her nipples between his middle and index fingers, eliciting a tiny squeak from her.

Rick continued to fondle her tits while she rode him. He switched between caressing her and pinching her nipples. She placed her hands on his chest, and they settled into a steady rhythm of motion, building desire with each thrust. She picked up the pace with each pinch.

Her pussy was incredibly tight on his shaft but slid easily due to her wetness. He could feel her juices sliding down his balls and collecting underneath him. Beads of sweat ran down her face from her efforts and dripped onto his chest.

She started moving faster. He could feel the pressure build in his loins. She was so tight he knew he could not last much longer, and as Rita moved her hips in a circular motion, it sent him over the edge.

"Oh God," he said.

He closed his eyes as he came inside her. Her pussy clamped on his dick and milked him. The orgasm took his breath away as his cum filled her. When Rita saw Rick's eyes close, she knew he was near orgasm, and she was, too; all she needed was his cum to set her off. She felt his first squirt, and that triggered her climax. Her orgasm washed over her like a wave resulting in a state of bliss. The rush was like nothing she had experienced in her short life, and she was instantly addicted. Rita collapsed on him, her body convulsing with joy.

Rick lay on the bed with Rita on top of him, panting, trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes and lay there, spent from their coupling. After a few minutes, he caught his breath and gently rolled her off him. She was lost in her ecstasy, a look of contentment on her face. The realization of what he had done first with Sara and now Rita disturbed him.

Rick decided he could not leave them here, worried about what might happen to them in their current condition. He would take them to his place, a large isolated old farm. The big house was empty except for him, and there would be plenty of room.

He got off the bed and went to Sara's room to get his clothes. As he made his way down the hallway, he heard the front door open. "That's strange," he thought. "I didn't hear anyone knocking. Who would walk in without an invitation?"

Fully alert, he walked stealthily down the hall. Voices indicated more than one person, and he slipped into Sara's bedroom, where she was still lying on the bed, to retrieve his handgun. Rick moved to the door and raised the gun to the firing position, waiting for the intruders to come up the stairs. He used the door and the dresser against the wall beside him as cover. Set up for a classic ambush on the intruders, Rick had a clear shot. He waited in silence.

Mylar_Red
Mylar_Red
20 Followers
12