The B-Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear their voices but not the words. He clearly understood them when they got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" The first voice asked.

"Yeah, I dosed their food when I delivered it. They should be horny now; we can do what we want with them. I want the young one first. You can do the mom." The second voice replied.

"Ok," the first voice said.

Rick could hear them climbing up the stairs, then saw the first head slowly become visible. He was young, maybe in his late 20s, with blond hair and was clean-shaven. The other intruder looked a little older, maybe in his 30s, following behind the first. He had dark hair and a close-cut beard that hid his features. Both men stopped when they noticed Rick holding a gun on them.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Rick shouted. "I HAVE A GUN!"

Rick did not want to execute these two men on the stairs, even though he could probably get away with a self-defense plea. They were barely ten yards from him and not wearing body armor; this would be like shooting fish in a barrel for someone with Rick's skills. He had done enough killing in his past and wasn't eager to start again.

Rick did not want to have the police respond to a shooting, considering Sara and Rita were infected. Police intervention would cause a few problems, including the woman getting sent to a quarantine camp. The authorities would physically examine the woman and know Rick had sex with them; it would be in the report. Where some states were more lenient, it was illegal to have sex with an infected woman in their state. He would be arrested, his son would find out what transpired with Sara and Rita and him, and Rick wasn't ready for that conversation yet. He needed time to figure out how to handle this and what to say to his son.

"GET OUT OF THE HOUSE, OR I AM GOING TO SHOOT!"

***

Jerrod and Dave were looking for the women they suspected were upstairs. Jerrod was the younger of the two; this was his third time infecting a woman with the B-Virus. It was easy for him to scout out victims when he delivered food. Since most younger women were staying home, he would deliver their orders and keep track of the ones without a man in the house.

Jerrod would infect their food and wait for the virus to take effect. He would take the woman back to his place, use and abuse her until he tired of her, then she would be sold. There was good money in selling sex slaves these days. He brought Dave along on this job because there were two women, and he needed help. Having seen Rick with the gun, they abandoned their plans and ran out of the house.

***

Rick relaxed when he heard their car squealing tires as it pulled away. He brought the gun down and turned back into Sara's room, where she was coming out of her bliss state. Holstering the weapon, he dressed and prepared to get the women out of the house.

"Sara, how are you feeling?"

"Hmm, much better now."

"You need to get dressed and pack some clothes. We're going to my house, where you will be safe."

"Safe?"

"Yeah, two guys just broke into your house. I think they infected you with the B-Virus."

What?"

She was sitting on the bed, still naked. Rick could hear the fear in her voice. He needed her to focus, not panic. He went to her, took her hands, and spoke in the soothing voice he used to reassure people in crises.

"Listen, I will keep you safe. I don't want you or Rita going to a quarantine camp. You can stay with me for a while. I need you to get dressed and pack some clothes and anything else you might need. We have to hurry in case those guys come back. Ok?"

"Ok," she said. Rick's control of the situation calmed her. She felt safe with him in charge.

"I'm going to tell Rita to pack some things."

"Ok," she said as she got off the bed and started looking for some clothes.

Rick walked down the hall to Rita's room and found her lying on the bed, still lost in her bliss state. He looked in her closet for a suitcase or something to use for packing but found nothing. He pulled a blanket over Rita and went back to Sara's room. She was dressed and packing clothes in a suitcase.

"Do you have another suitcase for Rita?" he asked.

"No," she said. "Mark has it."

"Where are your garbage bags?"

"In the kitchen by the fridge."

"Ok."

When Rick returned, Sara had her clothes in the suitcase, backpack, and purse.

"Do you need one of these bags?" He asked.

"No, I don't think so," she said.

"I'll carry your suitcase. Go downstairs and gather some food."

"Ok."

Sara listened to Rick when he was giving orders. His commanding presence made Sara feel sufficiently secure to go downstairs as he asked. Rick went to Rita's room to see how she was doing. She was still lying on the bed.

Rick started with the clothes Rita had thrown around the room. He took some pants and tops and a couple of bras, grabbed black lace panties from the floor, and noticed a white stain on the crotch. Without thinking, he brought the panties up to his nose and sniffed deeply.

The smell of her used underwear was intoxicating. Rick inhaled again, thought about Rita riding him a while ago, and wanted to taste her pussy. Rick put the panties in the bag and glanced at Rita, who had not moved while he continued to pick up every panty and thong on the floor, sniffed each one, and put them into the bag. He filled one bag with just the clothes on the floor.

He went to her dresser, opened drawers, and dumped clothes in a new bag. Again Rita shocked him. When he opened the middle drawer, he discovered her collection of lingerie and sex toys; leather and lace outfits, cuffs, gags, and other items. It all went in the bag with more clothes from the dresser.

He walked over to the bed. "Rita, are you awake?" He asked as he shook her shoulder.

"Hmm," she responded.

"Rita, you need to get up."

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked at Rick. A smile spread across her face.

"Hey Rick, that was great! Want to go again?"

"Maybe later. You need to get dressed so we can go."

"Go where?" she purred.

"To my place. I got plenty of room for you both."

"Why are we going to your place?" she said.

"Because I can keep you safe; now get dressed."

Rita got up from the bed and looked around her room for something to wear.

"Where are my clothes?" Rita asked.

"In this bag," Rick said, pointing to the floor.

Rita rummaged in a bag, pulled out some used panties and a bra, and put them on, followed by leggings and a tiny t-shirt. She put her hair in a ponytail, slipped on some sandals, and was ready to go. Rick lifted one bag, she took the other, and they left the room. Rick grabbed Sara's suitcase and followed Rita down the stairs.

"Set everything by the door. See if your mom needs help in the kitchen," Rick instructed as he went out. "I'll bring the truck around."

When Rick returned to the house, Sara and Rita brought a few bags of groceries and the rest of their stuff.

"Is there anything else either of you needs?" Rick asked. "It will be a while before you come back." Rick glanced at the sandals Rita was wearing. "You both should bring some good work shoes," Rick said.

Rita and Sara went upstairs to take some more things.

"I'll start loading the truck," Rick said.

When Rick finished filling the truck, Sara and Rita returned with a couple more bags. After placing the last few items in the truck, Rick, Sara and Rita got in the vehicle. They drove off for Rick's place in silence, each lost in their thoughts about what happened today and what was to come.

12