The B-Virus Ch. 02 - Jerrod

Story Info
Virus makes women want to breed, Jerrod's backstory.
6.4k words
4.18
6.3k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mylar_Red
Mylar_Red
19 Followers

[Author's Note: Special thanks to @Stark_69 for help during editing.

This series has more story than sex, so if that does not appeal to you, you might want to look for another story more to your liking. All characters are over the age of 18. The author does not condone forced sex. ]

Jarrod was waiting in his car for Gerome to show up. The sound of the slow rain hitting the old sedan he sat in was the only sound he heard. The blackness concealed him at the end of the parking lot of the old strip mall. The street lights were out at this end, so Gerome chose this location. Gerome said he had something special for him, something new that his clients would love.

Jarrod was a low-level dealer in the drug trade. He sold whatever he could get to his customers, mainly Marijuana, Meth, Cocaine, or Ecstasy. However, Marijuana sales have declined since the passage of the Medical Marijuana laws. Selling drugs was just one of the ways he made money. He also delivered food for local restaurants, sold stolen merchandise, and did any other side hustle that would make a buck. The food delivery service was a good cover for his other activities.

A set of headlights was pulling into the parking lot's far end. Jarrod felt a brief drop in the pit of his stomach. He hoped it was Gerome and not the cops. Jarrod had nothing illegal in the car but had a bunch of cash and did not want to try to explain why to the cops. The headlights got closer, and he recognized Gerome's car. Gerome backed into the spot on the driver's side. Jarrod hustled from his sedan to Gerome's, trying to avoid getting too wet.

Gerome was a big black man. He was over six feet tall. Jarrod knew he spent a lot of time at the gym working out, and it showed. There was not an ounce of fat on him, and his arm muscles showed through his shirt. He had a gold tooth, a replacement for the one he lost in a fight.

"Hey man, how you doing?" Jarrod asked.

"Getting by," Gerome said in a deep voice.

"Did you see the basketball game last night?"

"Yeah, man, it was a good game. "

"You think they can make it to the playoffs?"

"Think they got as good a chance as anyone else."

Jarrod changed the subject.

"So, you got anything good this time?"

It had been harder getting consistent delivery these days. The B-Virus was spreading across the country. It caused a woman to have this uncontrollable urge to breed. It only affected women of childbearing age, and the only cure seemed to be pregnancy or removing their reproductive organs.

After the lock downs and riots, the government installed severe limits on what could come into the country. As a result, it was harder to get drugs across the border due to the restrictions. Some were still getting in, but supplies were haphazard at best.

"Straight to business, I got some pot and some X, should have some Coke next week," Gerome said.

"Man, I can't make any money off Pot. Everyone got their Med card now. They can buy it at the dispensary. Nobody is buying X since they can't party with chicks. You said you had something special."

"I do have something special."

Gerome reached under his seat, grabbed a bag, and removed a small vial. It was an inch long. It looked like one of those perfume samples you could get in the store. There was a clear liquid inside.

"What do you got there?" Jarrod asked.

"It's the B-Virus, a single dose. It makes a woman want to fuck."

Jarrod looked at the vile and did not say a word. His mind was racing with possibilities, but he did not want to show his eagerness to Gerome.

"Where did you get that?" He asked, stalling for time.

"Why you asking stupid questions? You know I don't reveal my sources."

"I don't know, man; if I get caught with that, I'm fucked."

"Seriously, now you're worried about getting caught with something. If you're not interested, I'll sell it to someone else. I'm trying to do you a favor here."

Gerome dropped the vile back into the pouch.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, hold on there. I didn't say I wasn't interested. How much?"

"$100 a vile, 5 for 4, each vile is one dose. I got ten on me."

"Man, that's steep."

"It's a bargain. You can easily get 2-250 on the street. This is hard to get, and you know guys will want it."

Jarrod considered his options. He knew a couple of people he could sell this to. Jarrod also wanted to hook up with this woman he knew, but she kept refusing his advances. Maybe he could infect her and have his way with her.

"I'll take all 10," Jarrod said.

Gerome zipped up the bag and gave it to Jarrod. Jarrod looked inside and quickly verified that there were ten vials. He counted out eight hundred dollars for Gerome.

"Pleasure doing business with you. I got more if you want it." Gerome said.

Jarrod returned to his car, and they both drove off. On the ride home, he planned how to use this on Rita, the girl he wanted. First, he would have to test it on someone else. He would have to keep track of who ordered food and find some suitable test subjects.

The next couple of days, Jarrod spent his time delivering takeout in search of suitable victims. He took down the name and addresses of potential women. After the day of fulfilling orders, Jarrod spent his nights researching the woman he delivered to on social media. He was looking for single women, preferably with no family nearby, to check on them. Jarrod spent a week identifying several prospects. By the end of the week, he had identified six potential victims. Each was single and living alone, none had family nearby, and they all were women he would fuck.

It took a few days for him to get an order for one of the potential victims. He made several deliveries near their location, but none to the ones he picked out. He could not see the delivery location until he took the order, so he accepted deliveries near the location of the victims. Finally, he got a delivery for one of the girls he picked out. Her name was Michelle.

Jarrod had done his research on her social media accounts. Michelle was in her mid-twenties. She was about 5'5", with dark hair and a slim figure, with C-cup tits. She was a dental hygienist before the lock downs. Most women would not go to work because of the risk of infection and were collecting unemployment. She lived alone and did not have any family close by. The order he was about to pick up was going to her house.

When he picked up her order from the restaurant, he saw she had ordered Chinese. When he took her food to the car, he poured the contents of one of the vials onto her Kung Pow chicken. He drove to her house in ten minutes and rang the doorbell.

"Just leave it on the porch." She said from inside.

"Sure, enjoy your food," Jarrod replied.

He walked back to his car and got in. He watched her open the door and get her food. He checked his watch, and it read 5:37 PM. She should be fully infected by tomorrow if this stuff works as expected. He would visit her tomorrow and see how she was doing. Jarrod spent the ride home thinking of everything he would do to her.

****

Michelle had been staying in her house ever since the B-Virus started to spread in this country. She did not want to get infected. She loved working at the dental office and missed going to work and seeing her clients and friends. Being stuck in the house alone was wearing on her mental well-being.

She had ordered takeout several times since the lock downs started and had no problems. However, after eating her Kung Pow chicken, she did not feel well this evening. At first, she thought maybe it was food poisoning. She felt hot, like a fever was starting. As the night wore on, she began to get a tingly feeling between her legs. Slowly it turned into a desire to have sex. She started to fear that she was infected.

Michelle decided to lie down for a while; maybe she would feel better. As she lay in her bed, the urges grew in intensity. Her hand slid into her pants; her pussy was soaked. She unbuttoned her pants to get better access and inserted her finger into her pussy. She started pushing her finger in and out of her pussy. Her other hand slipped under her shirt, fondling her tits and pinching her nipples.

She pulled her finger out and started rubbing circles around her clit. Sighs of pleasure escaped her lips, and she alternated between her clit and pussy. She continued to play with herself, the desire slowly building up inside her. Finally, the orgasm came, rolling through her body, providing release.

The release was short-lived, though; she still needed a dick to fuck. It was a primal need she had not experienced before. She remembered she had a dildo that a past lover had bought. He had a cum fetish, and it was an ejaculating dildo. She still had some lube that looked like cum that it used. She had not used it since that relationship ended. In the back of her lingerie drawer, she found the dildo and lube. She was getting wet just thinking about it squirting in her pussy.

Michelle struggled, loading the lube into the dildo. Finally, she got it loaded with cum. She stripped down and got on her bed, facing the full-sized mirror she had on the floor by the dresser. It was mainly used to model clothes as she tried them on, but sometimes she used it to make a sexy video for a lover.

She stripped, propped herself on a pillow, and spread her legs in full view of the mirror. Her pussy was bald, and she could see tight folds of her pussy. Looking at herself in the mirror added to the arousal she was already feeling. She started rubbing the dildo up and down her pussy lips and circling her clit with it. Shocks of pleasure erupted from her pussy as she continued to stimulate herself. Juices ran out of her pussy and coated the dildo.

She pushed the dildo into her pussy a little until the head was inserted. A small sigh escaped her lips. The image of the dildo in her pussy in the mirror turned her on. She started pushing the dildo further, swallowing it with her snatch. Finally, she reached the end, taking the dildo fully into her. She felt so full with it inside her.

She started slowly sliding it in and out of her pussy. Squishing sounds could be heard as it slid in and out in a steady rhythm. She was focused on watching herself in the mirror. She grabbed her tit with her other hand and pinched her nipple as she increased the pace. She pulled the dildo out and brought it to her mouth, taking it in.

She could taste the musky flavor of her pussy. She shoved the dildo further in her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She gagged, pulled it out, and pushed it back in her mouth, gagging again. She sucked her juices off the dildo and continued to gag herself. When the dildo was clean, she shoved it back in her pussy several times, coating it again with her pussy juices. She continued to watch herself in the mirror as she played with herself.

She thought about what it would feel like to do this on cam, broadcasting to strangers. Random men would be watching her fuck herself with a dildo and sucking her pussy juice off it like a cheap whore. They would jack off to her show and shoot cum on their bellies, on their keyboards, and the floor. Lost in her fantasy, she thought, what if they were standing around her jacking off to her show? They would cum all over her naked body, cum on her face, on her tits, on her belly, on her pussy. She fumbled for the plunger of her dildo, and when she found it, she pushed the plunger down as hard as she could, shooting the lube deep into her pussy.

The feeling of cum lube filling her pussy sent her over the edge. Waves of pleasure washed over her body in the final release. Her toes curled in ecstasy. Her mouth fell open, and she closed her eyes as her body started shaking from the orgasm. She collapsed on the pillow behind her, and her body relaxed as she came down from the plateau of pleasure. She lay there panting, trying to catch her breath. As she drifted off to sleep, she hoped she would feel better in the morning.

She woke up horny the following day. After another couple of sessions with her dildo, she knew she was infected. Michelle knew she had to do something; otherwise, she would end up fucking the first guy she saw and possibly getting pregnant. She decided to call the authorities and report her infection. She picked up the phone and called the emergency number.

"Hello, what is your emergency," the man on the other side asked.

"Hello, I, I think I'm infected with the B-Virus."

"I'm so sorry. What is your name?"

"Michelle Tate"

"What is your address?"

"512 Maple Street, Springdale."

"When did your symptoms start?"

"Yesterday."

"Is there anyone else in the house with you?"

"No."

"Have you had sexual relations with anyone since you got infected?"

"No."

"Ok, sit tight, Michelle, we have a unit on the way. They should be there in about 15 minutes."

He continued to talk with her until she heard a knock on the door.

"Someone is knocking on my door." She told him.

"That will be the unit. You can answer the door."

Michelle walked across the room and opened the front door. A lady in her fifties stood at the doorway. She had on a dark uniform that included a blouse and slacks. She wore a policewoman's hat and black boots. She had a black bag in her right hand. There was a similarly dressed older lady behind her.

"Hello Michelle, my name is Beth. This is Mary. We are here to help you. May we come in?"

"Yes," Michelle answered.

"You can hang up the phone now," Beth told her.

Michelle spoke to the man on the phone. "They are here to help me now."

"Ok, Michelle, you are in good hands now. Goodbye." He said.

"Goodbye," Michelle said and hung up the phone.

Beth walked into the house, and Mary followed her in. Michelle closed the door behind them.

"Why don't we sit down in the living room?" Beth suggested.

After they each sat down, Beth started speaking.

"I understand you think you are infected with the B-Virus. Could you describe your symptoms, please?"

"It started last night; I started getting hot. And then I had a tingling sensation between my legs."

Beth was taking notes on her tablet as Michelle spoke.

"How do you feel now?" Beth asked.

"H- Horney." Michelle blushed as she responded to the question.

Michelle's hands were folded in her lap, twirling her thumbs around each other. Her right foot was bouncing up and down. She was squeezing her legs together, fighting the heat building there. Beth's face held a soft look reminding Michelle of her grandmother.

"Michelle, I know you are scared right now. It is Ok to be scared, but you will get through this. We are going to help you. We are going to ask you some very personal questions. You have to be honest with us. Ok?"

Michelle hesitated before responding, "Ok."

"Have you had sex with anyone recently?"

"No."

"Have you masturbated since you got sick?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"Four."

"Four times since last night?" Beth asked.

"Yes."

"How often do you normally masturbate?"

"Maybe once a month."

"Have you left your house recently?" Beth asked

"No."

"Is there anyone else staying here?"

"No."

"Has anyone been to your house?"

"No."

"Have you received any packages or deliveries?"

"Yes."

Beth glanced at Mary and then focused on Michelle.

"What was delivered?" Beth asked.

"Everything, I've been in quarantine. Takeout, groceries, packages; I have not left the house in over a month."

Michelle took a few quick breaths, and tears started to form in her eyes. She was feeling overwhelmed with everything that was going on. She started crying. Beth moved to sit beside her and gathered her in a hug.

"I don't know how this happened." Michelle cried. "I did everything right, didn't go anywhere, and now I got it, and I have to go to a quarantine camp now." She wailed.

"It's Ok, Michelle; you are upset right now. I would be too in your situation. Here is what we are going to do. We will take you to the hospital for some tests to see if you are infected. If it is negative, they will keep you for 24 hours for observation, then bring you home. If you are positive, they will take you to a treatment facility. Ok?"

"O-Ok," Michelle said.

"We have something to help with the urges that will help calm you down. Does that sound good?"

"Y-Yes."

"Ok, first I will need your signature here, allowing us to treat you. Then we are going to pack you some clothes." Beth said, handing Michelle the tablet and a stylus.

Michelle signed her name.

"Where is your bedroom?"

"Down the hall to the right."

They proceeded to Michelle's bedroom. Michelle blushed when she saw her dildo was still lying on her bed. Beth did not react.

"It's alright, Michelle, you can take your dildo with you. You're going to need it. Let's get you some clothes."

Beth helped Michelle pack some things, and they returned to the living room. There was a gurney and two medics waiting in the living room.

"Michelle, can you please get on the gurney? We are going to take you to the hospital."

"Ok."

Michelle got on the gurney, and they gave her a shot. Michelle started to calm down, and her horniness started to fade. Her eyes got heavy, and she fell asleep as the sedative took effect. They proceeded to take her to the hospital for treatment.

***

When Jerrod drove to Michelle's house, he saw flashing lights. There were several police cars on her road and an ambulance. There was a crowd of men standing on the street watching the action. Jarrod parked his car, got out, and walked to the group.

"What is going on?" Jarrod asked a tall guy standing near the back of the crowd.

"The Hags are here to arrest someone; apparently, some bitch is infected and called the police."

The Hags, the name given to the quarantine police. Older women were recruited to take infected women to the camps. Women past their childbearing years were not affected by the B-Virus. Authorities quickly discovered that sending male officers to get infected women generally turned out badly. Women would throw themselves at men, and some men took advantage of the situation. The bad press of these incidents led to changes in how the government responded to the problem. Women over fifty were recruited in droves to work for the quarantine police.

Jarrod knew who they were here to get. It was Michelle. It never occurred to him that she would call the police when she got infected. He slipped back to his car and drove away. He was going to have to try again.

Fortunately, the same day he received an order near one of the other women he identified, Nora. When he accepted the order, he was excited to see it was Nora who had ordered food. After he delivered her food, he waited anxiously for the next day.

Early the following day, he went to her house. It was a single-story house with an attached garage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Jarrod pulled into her driveway, grabbed his bag of supplies, and checked the front door; it was locked. He went to the back door and found that door unlocked. He entered her house and found himself in the living room. It was a large open room, and he could see the front door at the far end. The kitchen was on his right, with a hallway on the other side of the kitchen. There was also a hallway to his left on the other side of the living room.

Jarrod had looked at house plans online and had seen layouts similar to this one. He proceeded through the kitchen to the hallway he suspected would lead to the master bedroom.

There was a door at the end of the hallway. Opening the door, Jarrod peered inside and saw Nora sleeping in the bed. There was a laptop on the bed next to her. The scent of sex could be detected from across the room. As he got closer, the smell got more powerful.

She was tall and athletic. Her brown hair was just shoulder length, and her tits were average-sized. Jarrod watched her chest rise and fall as she slept. He noticed an empty glass on the end table by the bed next to a bottle of pills. Jarrod picked up the bottle; it was a prescription sleeping pill. The glass smelled of alcohol.

Mylar_Red
Mylar_Red
19 Followers
12