The B-Virus Ch. 02 - Jerrod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This might be easier than expected." He thought.

He pulled out the zip ties and duct tape from his bag and moved quickly. He rolled Nora onto her stomach and pulled her right hand behind her. He sat on top of her, pinning her to the bed with the weight of his body. She struggled weakly, still under the influence of the pills and alcohol from last night. He grabbed her left arm, pulled it behind her back, and restrained her wrists with the zip-ties. Then she started to scream.

***

Nora thought she was having a dream. She felt pain in her arm; a weight fell on her back. It took the breath away from her. She tried to move her right arm, but she could not. Then she felt someone grab her left arm. She tried to free her arm but struggled without success. Her mind was still groggy from the pills and alcohol. Nora knew mixing the two was not wise, but she was so horny that she just wanted to sleep. She felt a zip tie on her wrists, and fear overwhelmed her. The adrenaline rush brought her out of her fog, and she screamed.

Her assailant pushed her face into the bed to muffle her. She struggled, trying to get up, but the weight of her attacker held her down. She kicked her legs and tried to roll to one side or the other with no success. She tried to take a breath but could not. Her lungs were starting to burn. Her vision started to go black, and her thrashing got weaker. Her attacker leaned down near her ear.

"Stop struggling, and I will let you breathe, bitch."

She grew still at the sound of his words. It sounded like a male voice. He pulled her head up by her hair, and she took gulps of air, relieved to breathe again. Her lungs burned from the effort. As she caught her breath, her thoughts started to clear. She needed to figure out a way to survive what was coming next. She realized she was still naked and remembered what she had done last night.

She started to get horny after dinner. It began as a warm sensation between her legs. It grew through the night, and she spent the evening masturbating. All evening long, all she could think about was a dick cumming in her pussy. It was a need she could not explain and could not satisfy herself. After trying to quell these urges for the third time, she decided to fix herself a drink and took some sleeping pills to get some sleep.

Now that she was awake and the panic started to fade, the urge to have sex with a man returned more forcibly than before. The mix of emotions confused her. On the one hand, she was scared this man would kill her. On the other hand, she was getting turned on by the thought of this man forcing himself on her. She had a secret fantasy of being taken by a strong, rugged man. She hated to admit she was getting turned on by the whole situation.

Her assailant rolled her over onto her back and climbed on top of her, straddling her stomach. He appeared younger than her, maybe in his late 20s, with short blond hair and was clean-shaven. His face was chiseled and sharp. The muscles on his arms were well-defined but not too big; wiry came to mind when she looked at him. His cold eyes roamed up and down her body like he was admiring his prize. The urge in her pussy became overwhelming; her pussy betrayed her as juices started to flow.

He picked up a roll of duct tape, pulled off a strip, and placed it over her mouth. He grabbed her throat, applying pressure, making it hard for her to breathe. An evil grin spread across his face.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. If you give me any trouble, I am going to hurt you." He told her. He squeezed her throat harder, cutting off her air to make his point.

"Do you understand?"

Nora frantically nodded yes, hoping he would not hurt her if she complied.

He got off her and stood up. He slowly took off his shirt. He did not have fat on his body, and he had a slight six-pack on his abdomen. He took off his pants, and she saw his toned legs. He did not have much hair on his body, and she could see the outline of his dick in his boxes.

Her assailant removed his boxers and revealed his stiff dick pointing straight up. It was about eight inches long and about as thick as her dildo. His pubic hair was well-trimmed and neat. He stood there and watched her as she stared at his dick.

Nora spread her legs in invitation. Nora could not help herself; she was so horny. The primal urge to have a dick in her pussy over road any sensibility. She was getting wetter thinking about him raping her. She could smell her sex and was sure he could smell it too.

He got on the bed and crawled between her legs. He smiled slightly when he saw how wet she was. He took a big sniff of the air above her pussy, making a dramatic show of it. She could feel her face get flushed from embarrassment at his actions.

"It smells like you are ready to go slut." He stated.

Nora just stared at him, waiting for what was to come next.

He moved his cock closer to her pussy and smacked his dick on her clit, sending shock waves through her body. She struggled to move but could not get out from under his onslaught. He grabbed her tit with his other hand and squeezed hard.

"You have a nice set of tits, slut."

He then pinched her nipple hard. She yelped under her gag in pain. She liked it when guys played with her nipples, but he was cruel, trying to cause pain, not pleasure. She did not like it, but he seemed to enjoy causing pain. He reached over and pinched the other nipple and twisted it. She cried out again, muffled by her gag.

He smiled again, clearly enjoying the game he was playing. He continued to twist and pinch her nipples, causing her to squirm underneath him. Nora shook her head no, and begged him with her eyes to stop, but to no avail. He was clearly turned on by the abuse he was inflicting on her. Finally, he grew tired of playing with her. He leaned forward, grabbed her throat, and positioned his cock at her entrance with his other hand.

"Now I'm going to fuck you bitch."

He shoved his cock into her and buried it to the hilt in her snatch. The act was brutal, with no thought or care for her comfort. Even though she was wet, the suddenness of his act hurt. He was squeezing her throat, making it hard for her to breathe. Her eyes grew big in panic because she was unsure if she would survive the encounter. He stopped moving, holding her immobile underneath him.

"Do you like that cock bitch?" He asked.

She did not respond. She was in shock and confused. On the one hand, she was scared and was having trouble breathing. She thought this man might hurt her. On the other hand, she was very aroused, and a cock in her pussy was something she really wanted right now.

SMACK, the sound of the slap to her face pierced her ears. She felt the sting on her cheek. It was not too hard, but it surprised her more than anything, as she did not expect it.

"I asked you a question, bitch. Do you like my cock?"

She nodded her head up and down vigorously. Seeming satisfied with her response, he lessened the pressure on her throat and started thrusting into her. She felt him pull almost all the way out and shove it back in with each thrust as he fucked her. She was getting aroused by the viciousness with which he was treating her. He settled into a steady rhythm of fucking her. The sound of their bodies slapping together could be heard throughout the room.

She was starting to get into the scenario he had created. Being helpless and restrained was a fantasy she had never shared with anyone. She was too afraid to confess it to another person or try it in real life. It was one of her darker thoughts and something she thought about when masturbating alone. Now she was being forced by a strange man and was enjoying it. Nora knew it was because she was infected but did not care.

She started bucking her pussy into his dick as he fucked her. She met each thrust of his dick with a trust of her own. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her. It felt good to have a cock inside her.

"You like that cock don't you bitch?"

Nora was focused on that familiar feeling in her cunt, building inside her. She kept thrusting her hips against him, trying to find the needed release.

SMACK.

He hit her harder this time, the sting killing the orgasm building up inside her. His eyes were angry, and he spoke in a low voice.

"You better respond when I ask you a question bitch. I'll ask again."

"Do. You. Like. My. Cock" He rammed into her with each word, shoving it in and pulling it out, punishing her with his words and dick.

She nodded yes, the whole time he was asking his question.

He continued to slam into her. The sting of the slap started to fade, and the pleasure of being fucked started to build. He fucked her harder, and she started meeting his thrusts with her own again, starting to enjoy herself again.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out. He rolled her over onto her stomach. He positioned himself at her entrance and shoved his dick back in her pussy. She felt his weight on her back as he lay on her, pinning her to the bed. He placed his right arm around her neck and positioned her throat in the crook of his elbow.

He flexed his arm, squeezing her throat between his forearm and bicep. He started fucking her again. She had trouble breathing and could not move with him on her back. He was in total control, and she loved it. His cock was hitting the right spots as he ravished her, and she felt her orgasm building again. She was grunting in pleasure as he fucked her.

He reached under her, grabbed her nipple, squeezed, and twisted it. The pain shot through her body. She cried out under the gag; her orgasm vanished in the pain.

"You don't get to cum yet bitch; I'm not done." He growled.

He continued to fuck her from behind. The steady rhythm of his dick in and out of her wet pussy continued.

"You like that, don't you, bitch." He asked

Nora nodded as best she could. Her orgasm was building again between her legs as he ravished her. She was almost there when he gripped her nipple and twisted again. The pain shot through her again, but her orgasm faded less this time. He continued to fuck her.

"Do you want to cum, bitch?"

Nora quickly nodded her head yes. She wanted to cum so bad. It was torture being so close to cumming, but to have it denied her. She needed relief and wanted him to let her cum.

"You like being raped, don't you bitch?"

Nora felt her face flush in humiliation. She had never felt so low in her life. His question made her feel awful, but the truth made her feel worse. She did like being raped by him. She was more turned on than at any other time in her life. She wanted it to continue, and she felt terrible that deep down, she wanted it to happen again. She slowly nodded her head yes.

"You like being raped." It was a statement this time.

She nodded yes again. Her orgasm got closer as he pounded into her.

"You're a rape slut." He said while pinching her nipple.

She nodded yes again, feeling aroused and worthless at the same time.

"I'm going to rape all your holes, slut."

She mewed in pleasure, continuing to agree with his statements.

"My friends are going to rape your holes."

The thought of other men raping her pushed her closer to the edge.

"I'll let strangers rape all your holes."

She was right at the edge.

"We are all going to cum in you!"

He slammed into her, burying his dick into her pussy. She felt his cock twitch, warm cum flooded into her pussy, sending her over the edge of the cliff. Her pussy clamped onto him as he continued to squirt cum into her pussy. Waves of pleasure rolled through her body. He squeezed his arm tighter around her throat, cutting off her air. Her vision started to fade; her last thought was that this was the best sex she had ever had.

***

Jarrod lay on top of Nora; her limp body twitched under him. He eased the pressure on her neck. She was still breathing but had passed out. He just lay there enjoying the afterglow of having his way with her.

Jarrod could not believe how well this worked. She let him fuck her without much struggle. This virus did turn women into sluts. This stuff is going to sell fast. After he recovered, he got off her and got dressed. He admired the vision on the bed. Nora lay on the bed on her stomach, passed out in bliss. Her legs spread wide, showing her freshly fucked pussy, her hands tied behind her back. He could see his cum starting to run out of her pussy. The thought that he could do whatever he wanted to her caused a stir in his dick. He would have time for that later.

He went to the garage and found her car parked inside. There was enough room for another vehicle. He opened the garage door and looked around and did not see anyone out. He backed his car into the garage and closed the door. He returned to Nora's room; she was still passed out in bliss from his cum.

He packed some clothes he thought she might take with her and put them in the suitcase he found. He wanted it to look like she left on her own. He found her lingerie collection and packed those and her dildo lying on her bed and her laptop.

He loaded her stuff into his car and went back to her bedroom. She was starting to rouse from her bliss state. He taped her legs together. He went to the master bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. He was looking for anything he could sell. He found some prescription painkillers and her birth control pills. He grabbed them both, returned to the bedroom, and grabbed the sleeping pills. Nora was struggling on the bed, trying vainly to escape her restraints.

"You're coming with me." He told her.

She shook her head no.

"It wasn't a question."

He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He smacked her ass a couple of times, leaving red marks on her butt, and proceeded to the garage. He placed her in the car's trunk, shut out all the lights in the house, locked the back door, and left for his place.

[Postscript: If you made it this far, thanks for reading my story. Now it is time for reader participation. Jarrod bought 10 vials, if your keeping count, he has used 4 so far and has 6 to sell. I have some ideas for those 6, but I will consider reader requests for a couple of them. Send me your ideas and I will consider writing a story about it. Please keep in mind, my turn around time is slow, like months, so you would not see it right away. Thanks.]

12