The B-Virus Ch. 04 - Mark

Story Info
B-Virus - Mark's story.
4.5k words
4.54
3.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mylar_Red
Mylar_Red
19 Followers

Mark worked as a safety inspector for an oil company. The job started when the B-Virus was first diagnosed in this country. He had left his girlfriend Sara and her daughter Rita at home. They needed the money, and the oil field paid well for someone with experience. His schedule had him performing inspections for two months, and then he would get a month off.

Not many women worked in the oil fields, but they did support the back-office functions. The local authorities here did not enforce lock downs at first. They felt people could make their own decisions about how to be safe. The authorities were preaching personal responsibility and urged individuals to make their own decisions. Since no mandatory lock downs existed, many women were still working.

His company assigned him a female intern as part of an inclusion program. Her name was Mia, and she was currently in her last year of college. She was twenty-one years old and was short and petite. She had an angel face and long dark hair. She had small tits and a nice shapely ass. Mark liked watching her ass as she walked.

They had been on the road for almost two months and were constantly staying at hotels as they traveled to each location. They always got separate rooms since the company paid for all their expenses. The quality of the hotel depended on where they were staying. Some locations did not have five-star hotels; some were barely three-star hotels. Many of the locations they visited were in rural locations. The B-Virus was primarily concentrated in Urban areas.

They had just arrived at the last stop before they could return to headquarters. This one was close to a major city, and they would stay at a nice hotel that night. They spent the day going through the safety checks. They found a couple of minor violations and had a couple of other recommendations for improvements. After working most of the day, their job was complete, and they proceeded to the hotel to check in for the night.

They parked at the hotel entrance and entered the lobby to check-in. Their size contrast was obvious as they walked into the hotel. Mark was tall and well-built like his father, Rick. Mia's head only came to Mark's chest. As they approached the desk, a dour-looking older woman was the only one working, and there were several men in line ahead of them. Finally, it was Mark's turn in line, and he approached the woman.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Reservation for Mark Thompson"

The receptionist typed on the keyboard and found his reservation.

"You are in room 312." She said, handing him his key cards.

Mark grabbed his cards and moved off to the side as Mia approached the desk. He checked his email on his phone while she checked in.

Mia's voice pulled his attention out of his phone.

"What do you mean you don't have a reservation?" Mia asked.

"I already told you, MA'AM, I don't have a reservation for any Mia Carter."

"What is the problem?" Mark asked.

"She can't find my reservation," Mia said.

"MA'AM, I told you, you don't have a reservation to find. All the rooms are booked. I can't help you."

Mark signed. He didn't want to hear the two women bicker over a room reservation.

"Just add her to my room. It has two beds."

"I have a reservation. She just can't find it." Mia said.

"MA'AM, I assure you, you DON'T have a reservation." The receptionist said, tapping the screen.

"Just add her to my room. Let's go, Mia." Mark said as he started for the elevators, not waiting for a reply.

Mia hesitated before following her boss to the elevators.

They went to the room and got settled in. After they got settled, Mark spoke.

"Do you want to get some dinner?"

"Sure, I could eat," Mia said.

"There is a restaurant downtown I want to try."

"OK."

They went to the car and drove to the restaurant. Dinner was good, and they were enjoying their drinks when they heard chanting and yelling outside.

"What is going on?" Mark asked a passing waiter.

"Protests." The waiter said.

"We probably should go." He said to Mia.

They paid their check and left the restaurant. They entered a sea of people carrying signs and chanting, "No More Lock Downs."

They started making their way against the tide of protesters. It was a struggle moving against the flow of people. Mark took Mia's hand and pulled her along behind him as shoved his way through the waves of protestors like a rock parting the water. They made their way to where they parked the car.

Suddenly, there were several loud pops, and several clouds of smoke could be seen on the street. People started to panic and ran away from the smoke. Mark grabbed Mia and slipped into a store entrance. The door was locked. He pushed her against the door and shielded her from the panicky mob with his body. The smoke filled the streets. It had a sweet smell, unlike any smoke Mark had ever smelled before.

The streets started to clear, and Mark grabbed Mia's hand and started running for the car. They arrived at the car without further incident and left for the hotel.

"Are you OK?" Mark asked Mia.

"I-I think so." She said.

When they returned to the room, they each performed their nightly routine, getting ready for bed. Mark worked on his laptop, and Mia watched TV. Then, they retired to their separate beds and went to sleep.

***

Mia woke up with an uncontrollable urge.

It was like a heat between her legs. She felt flushed. She started rubbing herself, and sparks went off between her legs. She had a desire for cock. She continued to rub herself while fantasizing about Mark fucking her. She had spent a lot of time with him over the last few weeks, and the thought of fooling around with him had crossed her mind. However, she did not want to do anything about it because he was her boss.

Now, her fantasy took on a whole new reality as she continued playing with herself while Mark slept in the bed beside her. What if she woke him up playing with her pussy. Would he come over here and ravish her? That turned her on more as she continued to play with herself. She did not know what was wrong with her, but she could not stop playing with her pussy.

She was leaking juices all over the sheets. Her hand was soaked. She continued to rub herself, lost in the show in her mind. She felt the orgasm getting closer. She rubbed herself faster, wishing Mark would wake up. She started moaning to herself, daring to make some sounds.

The orgasm crashed over her like a wave on a beach. Her legs shuddered, and she squirted all over the bed. She lay there catching her breath and listened to the sound of Mark, still blissfully unaware of her show, sleeping. She lay there for a while, and the heat started to build up in her pussy again. She could not get the thought of a nice hard dick, just in the next bed, out of her head.

What if she slipped into his bed? She could get him hard by sucking his dick. She wanted to taste him. She wanted to ride him. It was an urge she could not control. She slipped from bed, stripped off her clothes, and slid into Mark's bed.

His breathing did not change as she got into his bed. She reached out and touched him and located his boxers. She moved her head under to covers to his crotch and slipped his flaccid cock out of his shorts. She started licking and sucking his cock while she played with her wet pussy.

She needed to get him hard so she could ride him. It was a need she had never felt before. Primal in nature. She continued to suck his dick, and it started getting harder. His breathing increased while she continued to suck him.

Finally, she had him hard and was impressed with his size. His dick was around eight inches long and thick. It was the largest dick she had seen in real life. She was unsure it would fit in her tight little pussy, but she was determined to try. After slipping his shorts down his legs, she climbed on top of him, rubbing her wet pussy on his hard dick, getting it slick with her juices. Mark roused from his slumber.

"Mia, what are you doing?"

"I need to be fucked" She whispered.

"We shouldn't do this."

"It's OK, I need it." She said as she started impaling her tiny pussy onto the girth of his dick.

Slowly, his dick disappeared into her pussy until she had him fully enveloped. After a brief pause, she started riding his dick. Up and down, she bounced on his cock. He started moaning in pleasure as she rode him. She was so full with his cock in her pussy. She kept fucking him, taking the pleasure she needed.

He grabbed her small tits, rubbing her nipples as she rode him. He ran his hands down her body, grabbing her hips and guiding her motion as they lost themselves in rapture. She increased the pace.

"I'm going to cum." He said.

"It's OK, just cum in me, I need it." She said, fucking him harder.

He closed his eyes and stopped moving. His hips started jerking up as she felt him cumming deep in her pussy. That sent her over the edge, and her orgasm washed over her. She collapsed on his chest, lost in bliss.

***

Mark could not believe what just happened. Mia lay on top of him, apparently passed out from her exertion. He had fantasized about having sex with her, but she seemed to want to keep their relationship professional, so he did not push the issue. He did not know what came over her, but he was glad she changed her mind. He just hoped she was on birth control.

She seemed to be sleeping, and it was getting light outside, so he gently rolled her off him and got up to make some coffee. He turned on the TV and found a local news channel. The lead story was talking about an attack last night. During the lock down protests, a group released several biological bombs containing the B-Virus. Men were not affected. Women, however, were and had an uncontrollable urge to have sex.

Mark looked at Mia lying on the bed, his cum leaking from her pussy. Now he knew why she wanted to fuck him. Her words came back to him. She said, 'I need to be fucked'. She needed it. That is what she meant. She was infected.

What was he going to do now, he thought to himself.

The story continued. Women were urged to isolate themselves and avoid contact with other women. The B-virus was highly contagious and could be passed to other women with close contact. Men were encouraged to watch the women they lived with to ensure they didn't develop signs of infection. If they were infected, the women should be kept at home. If infected women were found outside their homes, they would be arrested.

"We need to get home," Mark said to himself.

He got cleaned up and dressed.

"Mia, wake up," he said as he shook her shoulder.

She stretched like a cat waking up from a nap; her eyes fluttered open. She looked at Mark and smiled. Then her smile turned to confusion as she realized what had happened between them. She covered herself, and her face turned red when she realized she was still naked.

"I-I'm sorry, Mark, I don't know what came over me."

"No need to apologize. I enjoyed it."

She looked down at the floor. "I don't normally do that kind of thing," she said.

"It's not your fault. I think you're infected with the B-Virus. It was on the news this morning. There was an attack downtown near the restaurant we were at. They said women must quarantine at home if they show signs of infection. If they find out you're infected, they will arrest you. We have to get you home."

Her face turned white at the news.

"I didn't think it was real," she said

"Apparently, it is." He said. "Get dressed so we can go."

She moved slowly as if in a daze, getting cleaned up, dressed, and packed. They checked out and started the trip home.

They were about halfway through their eight-hour trip. The road was flat and straight for as far as Mark could see. The horizon in the distance was flat, and the road disappeared in the distance, seeming to fall off the edge of the world. Sagebrush and Mesquite trees spotted the prairie as they drove on.

Mark noticed Mia was fidgeting in her seat, squeezing her legs together, and kept reaching between her legs.

"Are you alright?" He said.

"I think I have to pee."

They were in the middle of nowhere: nothing around but empty prairie.

"Can you hold it?"

"I don't think so."

Mark pulled off the road, and Mia slipped out of the car and moved off into the brush. Mark waited about ten minutes. She had not returned, so he exited the vehicle to look for her. He did not see her and started worrying; there were scorpions around here. He hoped she did not get stung.

"Mia!"

No answer. He went into the brush, looking for her.

"Mia, are you OK?"

He thought he heard something a little further and went to investigate. He could hear her moaning. As he approached a cluster of small shrubs, he saw her lying on the ground. Her legs were spread, her leggings on the ground, and she was playing with her pussy.

"Mia, what the hell are you doing?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him, still slowly rubbing her pussy.

"Mark, I need to be fucked." She said.

"I'm not fucking you in the middle of the desert. Get back in the car."

"Then will you fuck me?"

Mark walked over to her, picked her up off the ground with minimal effort, grabbed her clothes, and dragged her back to the car. She stumbled along behind him, still trying to rub her pussy. Mark kept looking back at her, naked from the waist down. Her clean-shaven pussy glistened in the sun with her pussy juices. He started to get aroused as he dragged her, half-naked, rubbing her pussy, back to the car.

Mark, I really need to be fucked." Mia said as they got back to the car. "I'll do anything if you just fuck me."

Mark opened up the passenger door and turned around to face her. Mia squatted in front of him and started fumbling with his belt.

"I'll suck your dick if you just fuck me." She said.

She pulled out his semi-hard dick and started sucking him. Her skill with her mouth accomplished her goal, and he was hard in no time. Mark could not believe she was doing this on the side of the road. He looked around but did not see any other cars on the road. He looked back at Mia and admired her angel face looking up at him with his dick in her mouth. She was rubbing her pussy as she sucked him.

She pulled his dick out of her mouth and rubbed it on her face as she spoke. "Please fuck me."

"Bend over." He said, gesturing to the passenger seat.

She squealed in delight as she placed her hands on the car seat and bent over at the waist. Mark admired her peach-shaped ass as he got behind her. He had to squat down as she lifted herself on her toes. He positioned his hard cock at her entrance as she looked at him over her shoulder in anticipation. Her eyes closed as he shoved his dick into her pussy.

She was so very tight, her pussy squeezing his dick as he entered her. Her pussy was dripping in anticipation as he easily slid into her and started fucking her. He kept shoving into her as she pushed back in rhythm to his thrusts. He got a better grip on her hips and started fucking her harder.

It did not take long for her pussy to clamp on his dick like a vice as the orgasm washed over her. He kept fucking her, getting closer to the edge. She recovered and started fucking him back.

"I'm going to cum, Mia."

"Cum in my pussy, I need your cum."

He slammed into her and started cumming deep in her pussy. She went limp as he filled her pussy with cum. She was so light and petite he could hold her up on his dick, and he finished filling her pussy. He stood there recovering from his exertions. He slid her off his dick and set her gently on the ground. Her head was lying on the car seat, and she was kneeling on the ground. He pulled up his pants, lifted her into the car, and buckled her in. His cum was leaking out of her pussy onto the seat. He threw her pants over her naked pussy, returned to the driver's side, got in the car, and started down the road again.

Mia slept as he drove. Mark thought about everything that had happened with Mia since last night. She was so much younger than his girlfriend, Sara. Her pussy is so much tighter. He was surprised by how attracted he was to her petite, angelic form. He really enjoyed fucking Mia. He did not want this to end. Mia woke up a couple of hours ago and got dressed in the car, then fell back asleep. It was evening when Mark pulled into his apartment parking lot. He roused Mia.

"Grab your bag; we are going to stay here tonight."

"I thought you were taking me home?"

"I'll take you home tomorrow."

He got out of the car, ending the conversation. Mia got out of the car and followed him into the apartment. He locked the door behind them and dropped his suitcase on the floor. The kitchen and living room were off to the left. The bathroom was to the right, and a door to the single bedroom was ahead.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm starved."

Mark proceeded to the kitchen and started making dinner. He kept glancing at Mia as he cooked. She wandered around the apartment before finally sitting on the couch. She kept rubbing her legs together, and he could see her slipping her hand between her legs. He smiled to himself, and his cock started stirring in his pants. He returned his attention to the kitchen, whipped up some spaghetti, and served dinner. He pulled out a bottle of wine and poured them both a glass. Mia sat down, and they dug into dinner, eating in silence.

Mark spoke when they were finished. "How are you feeling, Mia?"

She looked at him and paused before answering. "I'm getting horny again..." She looked down, her face turning red.

Mark smiled. He had been thinking about this conversation all day long.

"It's OK, I know you are infected. You are going to have to quarantine inside. I can help you get through this."

She looked up at him.

"I'm going to take care of you and help you with your urges, but you are going to have to listen to what I say, OK?"

She bit her lip and did not say anything. He tried another tact.

"What are you thinking about Mia? Are you thinking about my dick fucking you again?"

She nodded slightly.

"You like the thought of my dick going in and out of your pussy, don't you?"

She nodded again, squeezing her legs together.

"You want me to cum in your pussy again, don't you?"

She nodded again as her breathing increased. His words were having the desired effect. He smiled as he realized how he could manipulate her.

"You want to rub your pussy, don't you?"

She nodded again.

"It's OK, you can rub your pussy."

Her hand slipped under the table and started moving as she leaned back in the chair.

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," she sighed as she closed her eyes. Her movements became faster.

"You want my cock in your pussy again, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"You want me to cum in you again, don't you?"

"Oh God, yes."

She furiously rubbed under the table, eyes closed and mouth open. Suddenly, she stopped, and her body started shuddering.

"That's a good girl."

She smiled as she slowly relaxed in her chair. Mark waited, biding his time. When she opened her eyes, he spoke.

"If you want me to fuck you again, you will do what I say," Mark told her.

"OK."

He slid his chair back and stood up.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he said.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him, leading her to the bedroom. He shut the bedroom door behind them.

"From now on, you will call me Daddy whenever we have sex."

"OK, Daddy."

"Now, take off your clothes."

"Yes, Daddy."

Mia removed her blouse, revealing a lace bra covering her small A-cup tits. She took her leggings off, revealing a matching lace thong. She turned around, showing her shapely ass and the thong string lost in her round ass cheeks. She dropped her bra and bent over to take off her thong. He could see her thong was soaked from earlier.

Mylar_Red
Mylar_Red
19 Followers
12