The B-Virus Ch. 04 - Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the bed, I'm going to fuck you ass now."

"No, not in my ass."

"What did I tell you about listening to me? Don't you want fucked in your cunt again?"

He waited for a response.

"Well?"

She looked down, avoiding eye contact. "Yes."

"Then do what you are told, and get on the bed."

"O-OK."

"OK, what?"

"OK, Daddy."

"That's better."

She crawled on the bed in the doggy position, waiting for him to ravish her ass. He got some lube from the drawer next to the bed. He put some on his erection as he approached the bed. He put some lube on her ass and slid his finger in her ass to loosen her up.

"Daddy is going to fuck your ass now."

"Please, no, Daddy. Not in my ass."

He positioned his dick at the entrance to her asshole. He started to push the head of his dick into her tight virgin ass. He watched his dick spread out her asshole as he pushed the head of his dick into her.

"Noooooo, not in my ass." She cried, trying to pull away from him.

Mark collapsed on her, pinning her small frame to the bed below him.

"If you want me to fuck your cunt again, you will take it in the ass."

Mark shoved his hard cock deep into her tight asshole.

"Ahhh," Mia screamed. "Get it out! Get it out! Please, take it out."

He grinned as she struggled underneath him. She squirmed, trying to get out from under him, but he was too heavy for her small frame. He could not believe how turned on her struggles made him. It was unlike anything he had experienced before, and he wanted more.

"I'm going to start fucking your ass now."

"No, please, take it out."

He pulled his cock most of the way out of her ass. Then he shoved it back in violently.

"Ahh," she screamed in pain. "Please stop, Mark, take it out, it hurts."

She tried to crawl forward to get out from under his body. She wiggled forward a bit, partially removing his cock from her ass. He let her continue her futile attempt to get free. He slid his arm under her body, across her tits, and grabbed her shoulder from underneath. He pulled himself forward and up her body, shoving his dick back in her ass.

"Ahh!" she screamed.

She struggled forward again, trying to get out from underneath him. He really enjoyed this game they played. She moved forward, getting most of his dick out of her ass. He covered her mouth with his other hand and pulled himself forward up her body again, shoving his dick back in her ass.

"MMFFH!" Her scream was muffled by his hand.

He lifted himself on his elbows, slightly taking his weight off her body, giving her the illusion she could get away. Again, she slid forward, and again, he slammed into her. They continued to fuck their way across the bed like an inchworm. Her struggle got weaker, and finally, she could not move forward anymore.

"Beg me to fuck your ass."

He pulled out and shoved it in again.

"Say it."

She refused.

He pulled out and shoved it in her ass again.

He kept pounding her ass. He moved his arm from her shoulder to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She grunted into his hand as he rubbed her. He enjoyed the struggle more than he thought he would. The power over her was intoxicating. She was completely helpless as he kept fucking her ass.

Her struggles started to morph into participation. She started pushing her ass into him as he thrust into her. Her grunts turned into muffled mews of pleasure as he fucked her ass. He kept rubbing her clit, taking her closer to the edge.

Flesh slapping on flesh continued to fill the room. Her grunts came in time with each thrust of his dick into her ass. She gripped the bed sheet, squeezing it in her hands as he rammed into her, shoving her into the mattress. She no longer protested, finally enjoying the pleasure being thrust upon her.

She stopped moving and groaned into his hand as the orgasm crashed over her body. She trembled beneath him, lost in ecstasy. He continued to fuck her ass, picking up the pace as he got closer to release. She grew still under him and lay there like a wet noodle, and he continued to pound into her ass.

Finally, he could not last any longer and thrust deep into her ass and started pumping it full of his cum. He lay on her, shooting load after load into her ass. He could not believe he still had it left in him. He emptied his balls into her and collapsed on her still body. They both lay there trying to catch their breath.

His dick got soft and eventually popped out of her ass. He rolled off her and lay on his back, having just had the best sex of his life. The power he had over her was intoxicating and something he needed again. It was just too good. He looked at her, and she was staring at him, a look of exhaustion on her face.

"That was great, Mia."

She just smiled, closed her eyes, and went to sleep.

He got up, got a shower, and returned to the bed. She was still sleeping when he crawled into bed with her. He pulled her close, pulled up the covers, and fell asleep with her in his arms.

12