The Baby Doctor

Story Info
"Every pelvic exam I performed, a little of me remained..."
1.9k words
3.83
37.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers

Yes, I'll tell you the story! You don't have to cajole me...I am a doctor as well, after all. Oh, fine, not any more, thank you very much for reminding me!

Sigh. Yes, yes, "good behavior" means I cooperate with these sessions. I apologize, "Doctor".

Ahem. I suppose I've always been different. I grew up a single child, intelligent, curious, and the entire Internet was available to me. I suppose that if I'd found a different type of erotica, or encountered it later in life, I would have been more "normal" in my interests, but one of the earliest erotic stories I'd read was about impregnation, specifically ones where the woman was unaware of her insemination. Once I was hooked, I found more, and more...there's no shortage of it online, you know?

I found out all I could about how female anatomy worked. My grades were good, and with my interest, becoming an OB/GYN was pretty much a no-brainer. Once I had my doctorate, I put in my time at various hospitals, building up my experience and savings, but once I got my own practice...well, that was when I started the work that resulted in that ridiculous sobriquet, "The Baby Doctor". Ugh.

I never married...I was never good at talking to women, and they didn't show much interest in me, even after I became a successful doctor. That didn't stop me from fantasizing about them, though: all those female patients, with their vulnerable wombs.

On the night before my new practice's opening day, I masturbated at the thought of what I was about to do, and filled a small syringe with my semen, which I then stored in the fridge. I took it with me to work and kept it in my lab coat pocket, next to an ice pack to keep it cool.

I remember my very first patient: Mrs. Sylvia Westland, in her late thirties, with auburn hair and a curvy frame, a pretty mother with one child. She had come in for a pelvic exam and I had settled her onto the examination table, legs up so that her gown blocked her view of what I was going to do. After using the speculum to open up her rather generous vaginal lips, I carefully extracted the syringe and put one...single...drop...of my sperm right on her cervix! I watched, delighted, as that bead, so full of promise, soaked into the entrance to her womb and was gone. I was giddy! She had no idea, and I had to fasten my lab coat so that she wouldn't see my erection when we were done.

Naturally, one drop of sperm is unlikely to do anything -- I didn't want to get caught, after all! -- and I'm not even sure if it was near her fertile time. I try not to ask -- it's more exciting that way -- though sometimes it's pretty obvious; I was trained in the workings of the female reproductive system, after all.

I remember one woman...umm, Mrs. Christa Elstedt, I believe it was, who I could tell was fertile the moment she walked into the exam room! She was a mother of two, in her late thirties...tall, brunette. The way her breasts filled out her tight blouse, and how she moved her hips, just screamed fertility at me, and when she lay back, her legs up and open for my inspection, I could smell her fecundity. Once the speculum was in, the mucus around her cervix left no doubt as to her monthly status. My hand was shaking a little as I dropped that single drop right onto her ripe opening. I had to wipe the drool from my mouth as I watched her fertile body quickly absorb my sperm. She actually gave birth to a child a little over 9 months later, but since her husband and I are physically similar, there's no way to say whose it is without a test. Honestly, it was just one drop! If he had had sex with her even once around that time, then it was most likely his.

Yes, I know, you'll have to have the child tested. That's why I'm telling you this. I'm cooperating, right? You'll let them know? I want my chance at early parole.

Right, who next? There was Ms. Shondra Duggan, a voluptuous Black woman with the most incredible vaginal lips, brown and pink and meaty! While not married, I found the telltale remains of her last sexual congress milling about at the back of her vagina. I just added my one drop to the sperm party no doubt already in progress within her womb. Almost 10 months later, I was looking at that wonderful vagina again as her baby was born, and I have to admit, the child's skin was paler than expected. Whoever her lover was, he wasn't there during the delivery to compare to, but she was happy to hold her first baby, so maybe I contributed to that happiness?

Well, I'll ask you to reserve your judgment, psychiatrist. You are here to listen, aren't you? To record my story? You're a glorified secretary.

Anyway...there were so many...every night before work I would masturbate, ejaculate a huge load of sperm, and suck that little syringe full. Yes, of course I sanitized it! I take pride in my work!

Every pelvic exam I performed, a little of me remained behind, inside the unsuspecting woman. Most of the time nothing came of it, but it was enough to know that my seed was absorbed into those women's most private of places, where they had a very small chance to impregnate them.

The Sandhu's had immigrated from India years before. The husband insisted on coming into the exam room with his wife, a fortysomething pear-shaped woman, and wouldn't leave her side, but once her legs were up, he sat by her head, embarrassed, so he didn't see me insinuate my sperm into his wife's body, and I smiled as he shook my hand afterward. No baby that time, though.

There were many others, but I may as well talk about Kerry Ingall now, hm? I had been her mother's OB/GYN for years. What? Oh, no, I never did that to anyone underage. I'm not a monster!

Anyway, once I saw on the brown-haired girl's chart that it was her 18th birthday, after congratulating her, I noticed while she was getting into her gown that she had grown into a sexy young woman, slim but with C-cup breasts that pushed out her tight shirt. She had come in for a prescription for birth control pills, so I suspected that she was either sexually active, or about to be. As I got between her legs and opened the speculum, I noted that she had recently lost her hymen, confirming my suspicions. I also noted the presence of cervical mucus, so she was fertile at that very moment. Even if she had safe sex, condoms aren't 100% effective, so I figured if the one drop of my swimmers succeeded, her boyfriend would take the blame.

I slipped the syringe from my coat and got it into position. Kerry would be the youngest patient to receive my "medicine", and I was quite excited. I situated the tip of the syringe right into the teeny tiny opening of her cervix...

"DOCTOR!" The exam room door slammed open!

My hand jerked! I hadn't realized that I had left the door unlocked!

"OW!" Kerry cried out.

I held my hand very still. My nurse, Gwyneth, had burst in. Since the slim redhead had gotten pregnant, coincidentally shortly after her last pelvic exam, she had become quite high-strung from the hormones. "Gwyneth!" I chastised her, "You need to knock before interrupting a very sensitive procedure!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Doctor," she replied, upset, "but it's Mrs. Anderson! She was just rushed to the hospital...her water broke!"

I didn't dare move. "Thank you, Gwyneth. I will go to the hospital right after I'm done with Miss Ingall, here. Please cancel the rest of today's appointments."

"Yes, Doctor. I'm sorry, Miss!" Gwyneth pulled the door closed as she left.

"Doctor?" Kerry asked, uncertainly, "That kinda hurt."

"I'm so sorry, Miss Ingall. I will speak to Gwyneth about this later. Let me just..." I stopped as I noted that the tip of the syringe had actually penetrated the girl's cervix. I carefully pulled it back, causing her to hiss in discomfort. As I extracted the syringe from within her, I noted that it was now completely empty! My reflexive adrenal response to almost being caught in the act had caused me to not only push the syringe forward at the exact wrong moment, but also to depress the plunger entirely!

I nearly came in my pants at the thought that a nearly full load of my sperm had been injected straight into the unsuspecting 18-year-old girl's womb, at the worst time of the month, and was now well on its way to impregnating her.

"Doctor?"

I slipped the empty syringe back into my coat. There was nothing to be done! I just had to hope that the birth control pills she would soon be taking would somehow stop my sperm from impregnating her, or that she would blame her boyfriend.

"Are you okay, Miss Ingall?" I asked as I loosened the speculum. "My hand slipped and I bumped your cervix a little. You'll want to be careful during sex or you'll be sore." I removed the tool and she sat up.

"Oh, that's okay," she responded, "I don't plan on having sex anytime soon. I'm saving myself for marriage, and that won't be until after college."

My blood went cold. "But...your hymen was not intact...the birth control..."

She pulled her underwear and tight jeans back on, and then took off the gown. "Oh, I lost my hymen horse riding, and the birth control's to keep my periods regular. They've been weird the last few months." She held out her hand. "So, my prescription...?"

I sat at the computer and filled out the Rx, my mind racing. I considered prescribing her the morning after pill, but how would I explain that? Likewise for doubling up on the birth control pills. I was out of options, and now there was no boyfriend to blame. Feeling sick, I handed her the printout.

"Bye, Doctor!" She gave me a gorgeous smile that lit up the room and then left, taking all the light in the world with her.

When Kerry Ingall's period didn't come after her first month on birth control, her mother brought her back to me, thinking that she was having some sort of reaction to the hormones in the pills. I told them that that sometimes happens, and not to worry about it. I worried, though, hoping against hope that she'd have a miscarriage and this nightmare would go away. When it happened again the next month and the girl seemed to be gaining weight -- from the pills, I told them, but I don't think Mrs. Ingall believed me anymore -- they went to another doctor who quickly figured out the real reason for her missed periods.

I was the only man to have ever even seen Miss Ingall's private parts, so the culprit was obvious. I was arrested, and here we are. Once her baby is born, it'll be found to be a match for my genes, not to mention several of the other babies that my patients have borne over the years.

Do I feel ashamed? I suppose? I'm really just sorry that I got caught.

Sociopath? Do you really feel qualified to be making that kind of diagnosis, "Doctor"? Hmp.


Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers