Jennifer’s Breeding

Story Info
Career girl gets put on the mommy-track.
4.8k words
4.13
63.9k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
422 Followers

It was Friday night, and Jennifer was out on a date.

She was a pretty, pouty-lipped former cheerleader, her bouncy blonde hair falling just beneath a large rack that made men glance over appreciatively.

As she sat at the bar waiting, she was all dressed up in high heels and a short skirt, her sexy pert body packaged nicely so men could drink in the sight of the nubile 25-year old. Tonight was her first date with Ted, a very eligible lawyer she had been set up with by one of her sorority sisters. He smiled as he walked up to greet her.

Ted had an impeccable preppy style - crisp shirt, pleated trousers, leather shoes, fresh hair cut. He was a bit older, mid 30s - more mature, at the height of his profession. She felt pleased to be seen with such a respectable and handsome bachelor as they were seated for their reservation at the exclusive little bistro uptown.

"So, Jen," Ted smiled at her warmly. "Melissa tells me you're working in sales?" The waiter had poured their wine. Jennifer adjusted the strap of her dress. Her large perky breasts were beautifully displayed in her trendy low-cut top.

"Well, I work for a customer relations management consultancy. I'm actually moving toward a regional director position, but yes, ultimately I guess you could say I'm in sales." She smiled obligingly at Ted. She didn't want him to think she was too much of a ball-busting career woman -- although at heart, she loved the challenge and competitiveness of her job.

Ted was nodding. They talked about his firm, where he had recently become partner. They talked about life in the city, where Ted currently owned a condo in a luxury development and Jennifer was renting.

They discussed their shared interest in the American dream -- a big wedding, a happy marriage and parenthood, a large home with backyard, a young happy family, a Golden Retriever and all the trimmings. They were both from large families, both had grown up going to the best Catholic schools in the area. They seemed to have so much in common.

As the evening went on, Jennifer felt closer to Ted, to the upwardly mobile, traditional values that they both cherished. She also felt closer to him physically. He had insinuated his hands up her thigh under the white linen table setting, his hand shifting discreetly under her silky skirt to grope her soft, toned leg.

She gazed in his eyes coyly as his hand played gently across her lap. She liked seeing how interested he was. She didn't intend to give it up on the first date, but she appreciated his direct style. His confident groping had teased her into a state of neediness. Her pussy was swollen and juicing expectantly as his manly fingers grazed her soft skin. The little bit of wine didn't hurt either to make her more receptive to him.

At the end of the night, Ted brought her home to her doorstep, just like a storybook. He was a little taller than her, and as she gazed up into his eyes, she felt like she was melting and they shared a gentle kiss. He gripped her hand meaningfully, smiled, and said goodnight.

Inside, Jennifer's heart melted. Such a gentleman! Her pussy was on fire for him. The way he had looked at her like she was a juicy piece of meat; and yet had been so respectful. It drove her wild. She immediately texted her sorority sister that the date had been a success, then she lay down on her bed to rub her dripping pussy. She came quickly, imagining Ted's hands all over body. He had really worked her up!

Their next few dates were equally perfect. Ted was like a fantasy of an eligible bachelor. Jennifer was a respectable and sheltered young woman, successful at school, college, and career. Now the lovely young woman was feeling possibly ready for marriage. With her romantic nature, she was primed to fall in love. Ted had stability and security; his charm and caring were evident. They went slowly with physical stuff, but Jennifer wanted him to set the pace - she didn't want him to think she was a wanton slut.

Truthfully his slow and careful exploration of her body made her as horny as a cat in heat. She dressed very sexy for each date they had. Their courtship began in the winter and as summer approached, she was wearing the tightest and most slutty clothes she could get away with in the context of their WASP-y social group. Ted relished the sight of her succulent figure in tight dresses at the charity fundraiser, or her loose breasts inviting his gaze under her gown at a society gala. They were a handsome couple and frequently were seen in affluent circles, establishing themselves as a well-heeled couple.

There was no doubt about it; Jennifer was now deeply in love. Ted was everything she wanted in a man -- a future husband and father, a good provider. And she could tell he was a force to be reckoned with in the bedroom even if they hadn't fully consummated their love yet. He had let Jennifer play with his big prick after several dates, watching contentedly as she licked and sucked his swollen member to orgasm before taking his cum down her throat. He had opened her legs and licked and fingered her needy little pussy, especially after a long night of social events when she was all worked up by his teasing. But they had not yet started fucking. Jennifer needed it. But she had to be patient. She knew Ted was setting the pace because he took their relationship so seriously.

After several months of chaste encounters, Jennifer introduced Ted to her parents and her friends. He fit into the well-heeled, whitebread set perfectly; everyone was charmed by the handsome new love interest. Jennifer's Mom couldn't stop egging Jennifer on. "When's my future son-in-law coming over again?" It began to feel inevitable that Jen and Ted would officially become a couple. Jennifer didn't know when, but she felt increasingly sure that marriage was in their future.

So when Ted proposed on a weekend getaway to a beach house, Jennifer was not surprised but was deeply pleased. That night, they finally consummated their love, Ted playing with her big perky tits thoughtfully before wrapping his long cock in a rubber. "We don't want any accidents before the wedding," he said decisively as Jennifer watched him sheath his large, delectable member. Jen nodded. She knew at some point, children might be in their future - but certainly no time soon.

Months went by blissfully for the engaged couple. Jennifer enjoyed all aspects of wedding planning -- her dream come true was to be a beautiful bride! The destination wedding was held at an exclusive resort. Jennifer had been working out and her curvy figure was sleek, toned, and tanned in time for the ceremony. Ted was handsome and commanding. Their wedding party was full of attractive friends from college, from the office, everyone celebrating together. The reception was decadent and luxurious.

That night in the honeymoon suite, Ted and Jennifer kissed urgently. She sensed something new and different in his manner. Now that they were married, he was more forceful, more eager. They kissed passionately, their tongues tangling. Ted undid her dress, now removing her bra and panties.

Her heavy tits flopped out. Ted began sucking at her nipples eagerly. Jen moaned, seating herself down against his swollen cock, the head rubbing her slick wet folds. She didn't typically rub her bare pussy against his bare cock-- it seemed a bit taboo, in case he accidentally entered her. Now there was no accident about their closeness. Ted seemed to sense how near her hot wet hole was to his swollen head, and to desire more contact.

He inched forward and began stretching her on his naked purple cockhead, oozing rich precum against her cunt. Jennifer was gasping with need, her hot wet puss spreading eagerly for this large, luscious invader.

She juiced wetly, realizing they weren't protected. He began fucking her energetically, his cock nestled as deeply inside her as he could enter. She reciprocated in wanton desire, her body seeking to get him deeper, a little deeper, grinding her pussy lips and clit against him. She was now his wife, and was so eager to come on her husband's cock.

As their movements quickened, Ted's grunts were forceful, his pace more brutal. Jennifer could feel him swelling inside her and her body responded instinctively, pleasure cresting. She cried out in orgasm, her tight juicy pussy cumming on his big cock. His bare cock now exploded inside of her, and a wet gush of his cum invaded her throbbing pussy, flooding her cervix and bathing every inch of her fertile insides with thick, white spooge. Ted stayed in place as his cum flooded her deeply, his body commanding hers as he knelt above her. Her new husband now owned and had inseminated her fertile body, breeding Jennifer.

Jennifer gasped as she came down from cumming. "Oh fuck, baby," she said a little worriedly. "You came in me!" Ted's hand grasped her and pulled her close.

"That's right, Jennifer, you're my wife now," he said as if this explained it all away. "We don't need to use protection anymore." Her mouth was open as she began to protest, and he leaned over and tongued her deeply, his hands fondling her swollen nipples. He leaned her back against the bed and positioned a pillow beneath her hips.

"Just relax for a little while, my love. We'll do that again soon," he said softly, kissing her. Jennifer felt a thrill of concern about his little swimmers coursing through her reproductive tract; her period had been two weeks earlier, and she knew this was not a good time to take chances. But Ted's manner was so calming and commanding. She didn't feel she could possibly contradict him. She loved her new husband so much. She began to drift away to sleep.

***

Every morning and night of their honeymoon in Hawaii, Ted fucked and came in Jennifer. At first she felt he was just being intimate and informal, but it became quickly clear that he wasnt bothered if be impregnated his new wife. She was newly married and didn't want to create a conflict with Ted, but felt uncertain about his behavior. When she protested about their unprotected sex, he suggested she begin taking prenatal vitamins. He teasingly elevated her hips after each time they fucked. At least, she thought he was teasing.

Jennifer was a little overwhelmed and not sure how to react. She knew that marrying Ted meant embarking eventually on the adventure of parenthood. But she hadn't expected him to become this cavalier about it so quickly. Yet she loved the new attention from him and how deep and lovingly he fucked her. She would ooze his cum later in the day and be reminded how much her new husband loved fucking her; and it made her hot.

The two weeks on the island finished only too quickly. Back stateside, the newlyweds had moved in together into a brand new home purchased only weeks before the wedding. They spent time unpacking their wedding presents, Jennifer writing gushing thank-you notes as Ted took care of things around the house. The adoring couple left for work together each morning, kissing each other goodbye lovingly, Ted smacking her on the ass of her skirt suit as she tucked her lean legs into the car and drove to the office.

Lately, she noticed the epxneisce tailored skirt suits she wore to the office had been digging into her waist a bit. One morning not long after the honeymoon, Jennifer was at her desk feeling somewhat bloated against the tightness of her clothing when a wave of nausea seized her. She hurried to the nearby ladies room, only just in time to be sick.

"Oh fuck" she thought, as she wiped her mouth primly. I might be pregnant, she realized. She had noticed how tight her underwear had become lately, but thought little of it. Now she suspected why she her wobbling tits had begun overflowing the cups of her bras.

She went during her lunch hour to the nearest drugstore and got a test. In the office bathroom 10 minutes later, she found out the truth: she was with child. She was going to be a mother.

She immediately texted Ted with the news. "Oh honey! I'm so excited!" He wrote back. "Can't wait to see you tonight and talk about it more."

Jen's eyes were watering. She loved her job and wasn't ready to change course to the mommy-track. What if she didn't get her promotion once her hips were spreading wide with the baby? She felt squeamish. What if she couldn't lose the baby weight?

That night, Ted brought home a huge dinner and lovingly spoon fed Jennifer while massaging her slightly bloated belly. He had brought her a pair of maternity pajamas from an exclusive boutique - her first maternity clothing - and although she felt uncomfortable about his seeming insistence that she become a mother, she was distracted by the silky garments and the large meal made her sleepy. The newly expectant mother was out early, leaving Ted to think about their plans: the baby announcement, the shower, the nursery and all the other things that would soon occupy Jennifer, his loving wife and future mother of his child.

***

The pregnant young wife chose not to tell anyone at the office about her condition until she could no longer hide it under shapeless and flowy blouses. As her skirts tightened, Jennifer yearned for soft, elastic waists. Ted spared no expense providing her with a stylish maternity wardrobe. Her abs softened early, and her swollen breasts seemed to take on a life of their own. Before she was 12 weeks along, Jennifer's weight gain was evident. By 16 weeks her round belly was showing.

Jennifer's mother watched these changes with a gimlet eye. Before eight weeks were out, she said, "Jen honey, you've never had such a large bust. Are you sure you're not pregnant? I hope you know how much I am expecting a grandchild soon from you and Ted!!" Jennifer blushed. She felt embarrassed by how quickly she had fallen pregnant--practically the night of the wedding.

Nonetheless, the truth could not be concealed long. Soon her clothes were too tight; the sleek skirt suits were out and bulky maternity bras were in, her growing waistline stretching against newly purchased maternity dresses and pants. As her waist thickened and her bustline increased, Jennifer became a vision of expectant motherhood. Every part of her was becoming rounder, each large breast slowly growing heavier and rounder as her belly began to protrude and stretch her tops out around its new gentle roundness. Soon she didn't have to tell anyone: everyone already knew.

The weeks passed quickly. Wherever she went, Jennifer was following her growing belly, her clothing tight, her swollen round breasts heavily sagging against her growing middle. Always buxom, her chest now took on expansive proportions. Her heavy rounded breasts were very sensitive, and she strained to work her long office hours as her swollen breasts ached tenderly, straining her back. Her thick middle made it gradually more difficult to type at her desk. She was filling out rapidly, and she felt embarrassed by the prominence of her rapidly rounding belly as she waddled around the office. The former perky and sleek office star was getting very big; a heavily pregnant wife, ready to become a mother.

In her seventh month of pregnancy, Ted insisted she begin her maternity leave. She protested, since her team was in the midst of a major sales launch. "Jen, you're so big you can hardly work at a computer!" He smiled. "You know it's time to focus on motherhood. You'll return to work when you're ready. Besides," he smiled, rubbing her enormous round belly in a proprietary way, "once the baby comes, you might not be so focused on the office anymore. I know you're going to fall in love with being a mother."

Ted's paternalistic manner upset Jennifer, but it also made her feel safe, protected and eager to fulfill his expectations. She knew she could be just as capable of a mother as she had been at the office, but she wasn't ready for it to become her sole identity.

Jennifer's mother had other ideas. She held multiple showers for Jen, bringing all of her college and childhood friends, church friends and even work colleagues together for brunches and afternoon tea. Jen received so many baby gifts that she was forced to begin working on the nursery simply to have a place to store all the lovely pastel packages and boxes.

Jennifer's growing bulk seemed to excite her mother, who was only too eager to become a grandmother. The young woman's enormous breasts, wide hips and bulging belly were nearly a fetish for the soon-to-be grandmother, who bought floral maternity dresses and baby clothes by the dozen for her heavily pregnant daughter. She signed Jennifer up for a wide variety of mommy groups and activities.

"Such a beautiful future mom," the salesgirls at the maternity shops would say, admiring her belly. "Always happy to help a soon-to-be mother," a man said as he held the door for her. "You'll be a mommy soon," Ted would say affectionately as Jennifer began to engage half-heartedly in nesting activities.

Jennifer felt she was less a person than a role: a home for a future baby, a loving wife, an expectant, soon-to-be mommy. She felt like she was no longer Jennifer. She was now a pregnant wife and would become a mommy. She would spend the coming years breastfeeding and parenting her baby, living life as a mommy from now on once the baby arrived.

If she expressed reservations about her new identity, both her husband and her mother would shush her gently and let her know it was just her pregnancy hormones talking, and they would offer a nice yummy snack to help the baby grow.

"Shhh," her Mom would soothe, "baby's coming soon!" Jennifer's weight shot up precipitously as she grew to accommodate the baby and indulged in new heights of comfort eating. As her belly and breasts grew heavy and round, so did her cheeks and gentle double chin. Long gone was the sleek former cheerleader in their wedding photos.

Ted seemed only to find her more attractive. He constantly photographed her pregnancy progression, and initiated sex more often than ever before. After a long day of doing housework and errands - waddling around the grocery store or post office with her swollen belly and breasts leading her way, Jennifer would be helpless as Ted unhooked her massive maternity bra and began rubbing and suckling her aching, leaking breasts.

He was fascinated by their growth, the aureoles darkening and stretching, subtle stretch marks expanding on the side of each large globe. His lips would gently trace to her stiff, leaking nipples and he would nurse tentatively, Jennifer moaning as she exuded colostrum into her husband's eager mouth. As he rubbed lotion on her enormous belly, she couldn't help but juice wetly for him when his hands slipped down between her legs. He only too often impaled his gravid wife from behind, her large round belly wobbling as he thrust passionately--her moans mingling with his.

She loved coming on her husband's cock. Toward the end of her nine months, Ted began introducing new dirty talk during their lovemaking. He began to tell her how soon she would be birthing their son, and that she would be growing a new baby before she knew it.

"I'm going to keep you big and pregnant," he would grunt into her ear as they came together cataclysmically, his rich white cum bathing the insides of her birth canal. "We're going to have a large family together. You'll be giving birth again and again." Jennifer didn't know what to think of Ted's enthusiasm. She expected that she would have a second or even third child down the road, but she hoped to wait at least a couple of years after this pregnancy. It was all so overwhelming!

Finally the day came. Jennifer was ready to give birth. Ted drove his heavily pregnant wife to the hospital as she groaned in labor pains. She was panting and holding her enormous stomach as she entered the delivery area, where other women were visibly laboring too, their large bellies tenting out the pale blue hospital gowns. Cries of childbirth filled the air.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
422 Followers
12