The baby-sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan giggled. 'A girl's best friend is her Mum, especially if she has problems. But for the most part, there are things Mums don't need to know...and this is certainly one of them. She won't know unless you tell her. And you've presumably kept all the other boyfriends a secret too?'

'Well...there have only been two...that I've done... it... with...I've only done it four times...' She stopped, shocked by what she was saying, how easily the words flowed out. She couldn't imagine talking like this to her mum, or even her best female friends. She looked anxiously at Susan, to see how she reacted to this impromptu confession.

Susan's eyebrows twitched a little in surprise. She had assumed that a smart, pretty, girl like Jenn would have had plenty of male attention. Maybe Jenn had just been choosy, although the guy she had brought here didn't really seem to support that. But she remembered now that Jenn's mother had described her as quiet and studious, determined to get her University grades, and perhaps she had put off exploring her sexuality until now.

'Then they were two very lucky guys, and I hope they know it.' She thought of asking for more details, but decided that might be going too far, causing the girl to clam up once more. 'And your sprinting friend, well, I hope he appreciates what he is missing. I'm not sure he deserves a second chance, behaving the way he did.'

Jenn rocked back a little, and then answered 'No....you're right...he shouldn't have left me alone like that...he's had his chance.' She dropped her voice, whispering 'Bastard,' as a sudden wave of anger hit her.

'Right, let's forget about him, and see to you.'

Susan started to gently wipe the smudged eye make-up, smiling at Jenn. Then, with a second wet -wipe, she began to address the crusted matter on her lips, cheek and chin. 'Can't have you going home with this on your face. Your mother would think John was being naughty and wouldn't let you come round here again.'

'Let me guess. He didn't warn you and when he couldn't control it, he pushed further in, right? Guys that age are all the same, they never think of the girl. A quick tip. Unless you have mastered deep-throating, then if he warns you, or you realise he is about to cum, pull back, let your lips slide up till you feel the little ridge of the head then close round that and just hold the him lightly in your lips. That way, when he cums, it will just fill up your mouth a bit, not choke you, and you won't end up with it all over your chin. Oh, and, if you really want to tease him, open your mouth to let him see it before you swallow the last drops. Guys really lose it over that. Once they hear about that, the guys will be beating your Uni door down to be with you.'

Her face held firmly by Susan's hand as she scrubbed the dried semen from her chin, Jenn could only gape. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Mrs Marshall...Susan...her mother's friend and workmate, just casually giving her tips on oral sex. It seemed so unreal.

'A good bit on your neck and t-shirt too'. Susan pulled the t-shirt upwards, and Jen unresistingly raised her arms let it be pulled over her head. Susan continued her cleaning, rubbing the wet-wipe down Jenn's neck, onto the up-curve of her breast.

'You have really pretty breasts Jenn, but I'm sure you've heard that before.' Jenn felt herself blush, but also a little thrill as Susan gently cupped her breast while she removed the last trace from her skin. 'Yes, really pretty. All clean now,' she concluded as she bent forward, brushing her lips against Jen's newly cleaned nipple.

Jenn started to reach for her t-shirt, and to scan the floor for discarded bra, all the while wondering whether Susan had really kissed her nipple or whether it was just an accident, or worse, her imagination throwing up yet another fantasy. Susan's voice cut in 'No, don't put it back on yet, wait a bit till it dries, you'll just make yourself all mucky again. Besides. it is nice to sit and let the air get round your body a bit. I often do it after the kids are tucked up in bed.'

She went on 'You're not embarrassed, are you? You must have tried topless sunbathing surely? No real difference, apart from the lack of sun. Would you be more comfortable if I took my top off too?'. Without waiting for Jenn's response, she too pulled off her top, her large breasts popping out from under it as she pulled it over her head. 'See, just two women, relaxing together after a difficult day.'

Jenn stared as Susan sat back, her breasts hanging free, and slowly lowered her own arms which she had instinctively raised to cover her breasts. She remembered how she had had to argue with her mum about topless bathing on holiday the year before, even though so many other women, of all ages, were topless round the pool. OK, Susan might be ten years younger than her mum, but she found the difference in attitude both surprising and welcome.

Susan smiled 'I'm afraid I haven't quite got my figure back after the kids, although I'm getting there. At least my breasts are back to their normal size, so things fit again. This time last year I was still leaking milk. I think John was a bit miffed when I said it was for the baby not him. Well, most of the time...there was usually a little left after the night-time feeds.'

Susan's voce dropped, both in volume and in timbre 'You have such lovely firm young breasts,' she said as her hand softly swept across Jen's boob, the touch a gentle caress, so different from the rough grab by David not half an hour earlier. Jenn held her breath as Susan's hand gently cupped under her right breasts, a finger stroking gently just below her nipple. 'Mine are soft and a bit saggy now after the kids, as you see,' she continued as she drew Jenn's unresisting hand and held it her own breast.

Jenn tried to focus, everything seemed so unreal. Her mother's friend and colleague was talking so openly about sex, and now they were sitting almost naked together, each with a hand on the others breast. Had Susan really said she let her husband suckle on her while she was breast-feeding? She couldn't imagine her parents doing that, her mum had always said breastfeeding Jenn had been a painful nuisance. She moved her hand, feeling the warmth of the soft flesh nestling in the palm of her hand, the firm nipple jutting out and the outrageous thought jumped into her mind that she would like to feel that hard nipple between her own lips. This couldn't be happening, could it? But the gentle touch on her own breast was definitely real, and oh so thrilling. She looked up at Susan, her eyes wide, as Susan's head leant towards her and their lips touched. She felt the blood pounding in her ears in the couple of seconds before Susan broke the kiss.

Staring, she watched as Susan withdrew her head, looked at her and smiled. Then Susan's head started to move towards her again, her lips slightly parted, and she felt her own lips part as she stretched her neck forward to meet the kiss. Susan's tongue gently slipped between her lips, its tip brushing the tip of her own tongue, then teasingly, swirling round, exploring her mouth. Their tongues entwined, and Jen sucked on the intruder, tasting the remnants of their drink on Susan's tongue. Then Susan was retreating, and Jenn's tongue followed, beginning its own journey of exploration. She felt Susan draw her tongue deeper and as the intensity of the kiss mounted, so did Jenn's exhilaration. Eventually they broke the kiss, Jenn wide-eyed in awe at what she had just experienced, the long kiss, more sensual and yet more passionate than any kiss she had had from a boy.

Susan's voice was low and husky 'You know the song 'I kissed a Girl and I Liked it'? I think you like it too.' Jenn could only nod dumbly, her mind a swirl of confusion. Before she could say anything more, Susan's lips were moving again, a teasing, delicate dance down Jenn's neck and body and onto her breast, her tongue circling Jenn's nipple before sucking it between her lips. She gasped at the initial contact. There was no doubt now, no chance that this contact was an accident. The gasp turned to a soft moan as Susan's lips clamped and sucked on her, while the tip of her tongue teased the hard little bud. She felt a momentary disappointment as Susan's lips released her, immediately dispelled as Susan transferred her attentions to the other breast.

She felt Susan's hand fumbling at the clasp and zip of her short skirt, then both hands were tugging on the material. Unconsciously, she raised her bottom, and felt the skirt being rapidly pulled down and on to her legs. Susan's tongue now moved slowly and deliberately from her nipple, down into her cleavage then onto the other nipple before returning to the gap between her breasts and beginning a slow journey down. At the same time, she felt Susan's hands ease the skirt over her feet, and realized she was now totally naked.

Her head seemed to spin, everything seemed so unreal she couldn't really believe what was happening to her. Susan had kissed her with such a gentle but arousing passion, had teased her nipples with her tongue and was now moving downwards, ever closer to her pubic area. And, oh, it felt so good. But how, why? She was totally confused. She knew she had planned to have sex with a boy tonight, so she obviously wasn't a lesbian, so why did this feel so good? And Susan was married, with two kids, so she couldn't be a lesbian either. So, what was happening here?

Susan slid from the couch onto the floor in front of Jenn and planted a light kiss on her little strip of trimmed hair. She looked up at Jenn's face as she gently pushed Jenn's legs apart. 'I'm so sorry we interrupted things earlier. But, well, guys that age don't really know what they are doing down there, they need a lot of guidance and teaching. But a woman knows exactly what is wanted, she knows what needs to be touched, and how to touch it.' Bending her head again, she drew her tongue slowly up the outside of Jenn's labia, giving a hard flick of her tongue as she reached the clitoral hood.

Jenn cried out loudly, startling herself, as she sensation tore through her body. With her last grasp of reality she whispered 'But...Mr Marshall...what if he comes down?'

Susan smiled up at her 'John? Don't worry about him. We have what you might call an open relationship. He is probably sitting upstairs touching himself and picturing what we are doing down here.' She giggled. 'I know he has been fantasizing about you since the first time you baby-sat.'

Jenn didn't really have time to process this before another long, more forceful lick of Susan's tongue took her breath away. She felt Susan's thumbs parting her outer lips, then Susan's tongue was moving back in forth along her slit, circling her opening, then swooping forward again to bump against her clit. Electric shocks seemed to be sweeping through her body as Susan's well practiced tongue and lips explored and teased her. She was vaguely aware of a persistent moaning, rising in volume as Susan worked her, only vaguely aware that she was making those sounds. As Susan's lips clamped themselves on the little button of her clitoris and squeezed and sucked on it, Jenn's whole body convulsed as the orgasm hit her. Susan was dislodged, but immediately swept her tongue down to Jenn's wet hole and pushed inside her like a tiny penis.

Jenn was rocked back by the strength of the orgasm and, unlike when she had cum when fingering herself, Susan's tongue didn't stop, but continued to lick and probe, keeping her on a sexual high that seemed to go on and on. She could feel Susan's tongue pushing into and she knew her juices were flowing. Finally, Susan's tongue moved again, out of her, rising up to find her clitoris, and hitting it with a rapid succession of flicks. The second orgasm was even more powerful than the first and Jenn involuntarily clamped her legs hard round Susan's head and neck, holding her there until the spasm finally passed.

Susan gently opened Jenn's legs, freeing herself, and moved back up on to the coach, her facing wet and shiny with Jenn's juice. She smiled at Jenn, who looked at her glassy eyed. 'Did you like that Jenn?' Jenn could only nod, trying to make sense of all this. She had had her pussy licked, taking her to two of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. And not by a guy, but by Susan, her mother's friend and colleague. She was still struggling to come to terms with this when Susan stood, unfastened her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and kicking it into the corner. She swiftly pushed per skimpy lace panties to the floor too, and stepped out of them, before sitting down again beside Jenn.

Susan's voice was soft, enticing. 'Would you like to try, Jenn? Taste me, make me cum too?'

'I...I don't know how.'

'Just follow your instincts, touch me where you like to be touched. I'll guide you if you need it.'

As Jenn sank down on her knees and moved between Susan's legs she felt a mixture of excitement and trepidation. She had never before even considered touching, let alone licking, another woman's private parts but now there was a sense of determination, to do her best to give Susan even a fraction of the pleasure she herself had just received. She pushed her head forward, catching the musky odour of Susan's pussy. She looked in awe at Susan's fully shaven vulva, trying to relate what she was seeing to the diagrams she had seen in biology books, the rapidly-deleted porn photos some of the boys at school texted, and to her own memories of examining herself down there. She saw that Susan's labia were already open slightly, a little sheen of moisture reflecting in the light, and she nervously drew her tongue along the top of them.

The taste on her tongue was strange and yet familiar, and she suddenly realized that she had tasted something similar before, on her own fingers when she had pleasured herself under the bedclothes at night. She licked again, pressing harder, and felt her tongue sink deeper, pushing Susan's lips apart as she moved forwards along Susan's slit. This time she stroked longer too, her tongue touching the little nodule of Susan's clitoral hood. As Susan shivered at the touch, Jenn felt a glow of achievement. She must be doing something right.

Her licking became harder and faster, and yet also more controlled, guided by Susan's whispered instructions. At Susan's suggestion, she held the clitoris between her lips, rubbing her tongue against it, taking her own pleasure in the sound of Susan's long low moan. And now she was drawing her tongue back, circling the sweet wet hole, pushing into Susan as Susan had pushed into her. With a sudden flash of initiative she brought her hand round, pressing her thumb down on Susan's clit, moving in small circles on it as she pushed her tongue deeper.

Susan came suddenly and explosively, her legs clamping together on Jenn's neck, holding her there, while she ground herself against Jenn's face as the feeling slowly subsided. Susan released Jenn, her hands reaching down, pulling her back up on the coach, to kiss her.

'Oh Jenn, that was so good. Are you sure you've never done this before? You are a quick learner.' exclaimed Susan, and Jenn felt herself flush with pleasure at the praise.

The voice from across the room, however, shook Jenn to the core. 'Yes, and she looked to be really enjoying it too.'

Jenn gasped and her head shot round to face John. She had been so intent on what she was doing that she hadn't heard him enter, nor noticed Susan's wave of greeting. Busted! For the second time tonight!

She started to tremble with fear as she stared at the husband of the woman who had just introduced her to Sapphic sex. 'Mr Marshall! Oh My God.....'.

'No-one who has that effect on my wife needs to call me Mr Marshall', he laughed as he took the few short steps across to the couch. 'Call me John.'

Jenn could only stare as he came to stand in front of them, fully naked, his erection swinging slightly from side to side. She watched open-mouthed as Susan reached out her hand, stroking a finger down the underside of the shaft.

'I wondered how long he would stay away. I knew he couldn't wait to get another look at you, Jenn. And you have obviously got him excited. Here, see for yourself', said Susan, as she took Jenn's hand and placed it under hers, directly on her husband's cock. 'Go on, stroke him. It doesn't bite'.

Jenn looked from Susan's face, to John's cock, then back to Susan, finding her smiling and nodding encouragement. She glanced upwards at John, and then back down again. She tried to close her fingers round him but found they wouldn't quite meet and she gasped in surprise. As she drew her hand upwards at Susan's suggestion, she realised that he was bigger than any guy she had touched before.

'Yes, he is quite big, isn't he?. Not the biggest though...we don't want to inflate his ego any more than it already is.' Susan grinned at her as she let herself slide off the couch again, her head coming down to Jenn's thigh. 'Give him a little lick, make the head nice and wet for me.'

Jenn felt she had completely lost touch with reality, that any minute she was going to wake up in bed at home with a massive hang-over. She must be drunk and fantasising in her sleep, this couldn't really be happening. Her mother's friend couldn't possibly be urging her to suck her husband's cock, his very big cock, while she herself was running her tongue up Jenn's inner thigh. It was such an exciting dream and it going to be so disappointing to wake up.

The sofa shifted slightly as John moved onto it, taking the place Susan had vacated, kneeling beside Jenn. Tentatively, she half-turned to face him, her legs parting as she did so, mesmerised by the cock swinging just in front of her. She leant forward, her hand easing back the foreskin and exposing the big cockhead.

She touched it with her tongue, then slowly, still unconvinced this was real, she began to lick the head. A little bead of liquid appeared in the slit, and she dabbed at that with her tongue, tasting the slightly bitter pre-cum. Then, licking her lips, she pushed down, letting the cockhead slide between them. Once the head was in, her mouth seemed full, as if she had one of the big gob-stoppers she had eaten as a kid in it. But this was warm, and as she compressed her lips round it, it almost seemed to throb. She drew in her cheeks, sucking on it, feeling the saliva building, coating the cockhead and her tongue.

Susan was now opening her legs wide once again and she shuddered violently as Susan's tongue again traced the line of her labia. She glanced upwards, frightened she may have bitten him, but he smiled, stroked her hair a couple of times, then winked at her and slowly pulled out and slid to the floor, moving round behind Susan.

She was starting to thrust her hips against Susan's skilful teasing mouth as she watched him kneel behind Susan, his hands running along Susan's back before sweeping down to cup her swinging breasts. She felt Susan's hand move away from her and saw her shuffle slightly as she reached under and back. Then she heard Susan give a long deep sigh, and realise that John was now pushing into her.

As she watched, John began to move rhythmically, and she felt Susan's responding, the pressure of Susan's tongue on her own wet slit changing in time with John's movement. However, Susan never left her for more than a second or so, her tongue still working its magic, flicking on her clitoris, then probing inside her again. She felt the tension build in her and knew that she was near to another orgasm. John smiled at her as he continued to thrust into Susan, and pushed with more strength, pressing Susan hard against Jenn's pussy.

When she came again it washed over her like a wave, her body going rigid for a few seconds, before collapsing in on herself again. She stared glassy eyed as John slowed his movements, and she felt Susan's head slowly lift itself from between her legs.