The baby-sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's body was still rocking slightly as John moved in her with long deep stokes. She reached behind her and softly patted John's thigh, then looked up at Jenn. 'Mmm, you do taste good, Jenn. Want to swop places again?'

Jenn nodded, still bemused by the unreality of what was happening. She saw John ease back and stand, then Susan was climbing up on to the couch, and she was moving down to kneel once more between Susan's legs, the previous trepidation replaced by excitement and anticipation. Then, as Susan lifted the little blue package from the table and handed it up to John, she suddenly realised that Susan meant change places completely!

She saw the little blue envelope flutter to the floor, and felt John's hands on her hips, raising her slightly as he himself knelt behind her. She glanced up at Susan, who was still grinning and nodding reassuringly. Susan whispered, 'He has been wanting to do this for weeks...'.

Their eyes met, and it was clear to Jenn that Susan wanted her and John to fuck, that she wanted to watch her husband take her friend's daughter, their baby-sitter, and wanted that baby-sitter to lick her pussy while her husband fucked her. Whether this was real or fantasy, she could no longer tell, or care. She had come here tonight with the intention of fucking...shit, what was his name?.... and now, she was going to fuck someone else. No, not just someone; she was going to fuck a married man while his wife watched.

She felt his shaft bump against her and reached back between her legs, grasping him, instinctively guiding him to her moist opening, dripping with her juices and Susan's saliva. She had only had sex with the boy on top of her, and she wasn't sure how to respond but if this was going to happen, by god she was going to be an active participant. She felt him press against her and start to push in. Her eyes opened wide and she glanced breathlessly up at Susan. He was bigger than anything that had gone there before and she felt his large cockhead open her, spreading the tight walls of her vagina as he slowly slid along them. Breathing heavily, she let the force of his thrust push her forward, her lips and tongue locking on Susan's pussy, and she moaned as she began a long languorous lick, pressing her tongue between Susan's spread labia.

John was moving in her now, receding and then pushing in, getting deeper in her each time. She moaned, trying to keep her lips tight against Susan's pussy, as she felt him opening her more than she had ever been before, and she gasped as she felt him touch something new deep inside her. The logical part of her brain told her it must be her cervix; the more animalistic part just said '...again!'.

John continued to push into her, penetrating her fully, each deep thrust sending strong sensations through her body as he nudged her cervix, the tempo getting faster as her [ussy walls spread to accommodate him. She felt his thighs bumping against her buttocks and knew he was now fully inside her, and she revelled in that knowledge. Mindful not to neglect Susan, Jenn pushed her tongue into her wet pussy, hoping to match the rhythm John was setting. But she didn't have Susan's experience or skill, and she kept losing contact, especially when her instincts took over and she began to push her hips back to meet John's incoming cock.

Susan looked up at John and smiled, and gauging his strokes, she began to shift her own hips, pushing against Jenn to keep contact going, all the while watching the delighted look on her husband's face as he fulfilled his fantasy of fucking their new 18 year-old babysitter. She saw him, lick a finger and began to circle Jenn's little rosebud, and he caught her eye, raining an enquiring eyebrow. Susan shook her head, mouthing 'Next time', and he let his hand fall away, slipping under Jenn's hips to search for her clitoris. Susan was determined there would definitely be plenty of next times to allow John his next fantasy, but first they had to ensure they didn't frighten Jenn off by going too far too soon.

Jenn was fighting hard to keep control, to push back against John and to lick and suck as Susan ground her pussy against her face. The cock seemed to fill her more than she could possibly imagine. She had realised he had a larger girth than any of her previous boyfriends when she found her fingers couldn't quite close round his shaft, but now she knew what that translated to inside her. And he showed no seen of stopping. She reckoned he had been in her longer now than all her previous experiences combined and he seemed to be thrusting even harder than before. When she felt his finger rubbing her clit while he pushed into her, she completely lost it and for the first time she came with a man's cock buried deep inside her.

Jenn's whole body shivered and her back arched, tearing her away from Susan. Susan was quick to realise what was happening and closed her legs, cushioning Jenn's head on her slippery thighs. Susan felt the force of John's thrusts rocking Jenn against her and felt those firm young breasts swinging against her knees as John neared his own climax. He was hammering hard into Jenn now, and Jenn was making a long continuous moan, rising in volume with each thrust. With a loud scream of joy, Jenn came again, her body tensing once more then going so limp that Susan feared she had passed out. John took two more strokes then slid out of her, rising to his feet.

Susan pulled a limp and disorientated Jenn back up to the couch as John ripped off the condom, offering his cock to the two women. Susan ducked her head forward, her practised mouth taking in two-thirds of his length in a single movement. She bobbed her head twice, then pulled away, grimacing slightly at the lingering rubbery taste from the condom.

John's cock swung before Jenn's eyes and she grabbed at it, sliding her lips over the big purple head. Distantly, she heard Susan's voice 'Remember what I told you, just hold the head.'

Susan's hand joined hers and both moved on John's shaft for a couple of strokes then for the second time that night, Jenn's mouth filled with hot semen as John's restraint was finally overcome. She felt her mouth fill, and she involuntarily swallowed, but further jets erupted, filling her mouth once again. She heard John let out a long low sigh, and then Susan was easing her head away. 'Remember? Open and show.......!'

Jenn felt the warmth of the semen in her mouth, and prompted by the instruction from Susan, opened her mouth to show, first to Susan and then to John, the pool of off-white liquid on her tongue. Closing her mouth again, she did not immediately swallow, but instead let it swirl round her mouth coating her tongue, tasting it properly for the first time. Previously, when she had let guys cum in her mouth, she had at first spat, then more recently quickly swallowed what she could. Now she let her mouth explore the taste and texture. Slightly sweet, a little oily almost, but something to be savoured. Then she swallowed, again opening her mouth to demonstrate to John.

Susan kissed her, a long deep kiss, her tongue probing Jenn's mouth, picking up the remnants of her husband's cum. Then John was on her other side, kissing her neck. She turned to him as Susan released her, kissing him for the first time, her tongue the active one, pushing between his lips as she expressed her appreciation and gratitude. It struck her that this was the wrong way round, that surely you kissed someone before you fucked him, but she didn't really care.

The three of them sat holding each other for a while as they regained their composure. Jenn was aware of hands stroking her body, of flesh under her own hand. She felt a sense of contentment and achievement. She had been excited about her plans for the evening, shocked and disappointed at their interruption, but now, she realised, things had worked out so much better than she could ever have imagined.

She felt Susan extricate herself from their tangled body and walk calmly and regally over to where she had left her bag. Jenn watched as she moved, wondering why she had never noticed before just how sexy Susan was. Susan pulled her phone out of her bag, and Jenn felt a sudden qualm. Was she going to take a photograph. She thought what it must look like: her, sprawled naked, her thighs still wet and shiny with her juices, next to Susan's husband, also naked, his arm round Jenn with his hand reaching round to hold her breast, his flaccid but still large cock in full view. The thought of that being recorded in a photograph was at once frightening and exciting.

But Susan dialled a number and held the phone to her ear. Jenn's eyes opened wide with shock and apprehension as she recognised her mother's voice answering. Susan winked at Jenn as she spoke to Jenn's mother.

'Hello, Mary? Hi, Susan here. I'm sorry, but John and I were later getting home than we expected, and there seems to be a wait of more than an hour for a taxi. Jenn's tired and I'm sure you don't want to wait up for her. I was going to suggest she stay over with us tonight and I bring her home in the morning on the way to work. That way she can help me take the kids to nursery too. Oh no, don't worry, it's no problem, we have plenty of room. Did you want to talk to her?'. She winked at Jenn as she passed the phone over.

Still surprised, Jenn took the phone, thankful for once her mother never used Facetime. She was blushing furiously, her voice hoarse as she said ''Yes, Mum,.. yeah, really tired...no, I'll try not to get in the way....honestly Mum, I'll behave myself...OK...see you in the morning.'

She hung up, still confused. The Marshalls didn't have a spare room so where....? Realisation hit her as Susan extended her hand to help her up. Susan was smiling as she led her to the door, John following behind, his eyes fixed on Jenn's bottom. At the foot of the stairs, Susan turned and hugged her, whispering 'You may be starting University in a few weeks, but your education starts here.'