All Comments on 'The Babysitter'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fucking HOTTTTT

Great story, excellent build up. Can't wait for part 2.

Kim

hap1210@hotmail.com

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
Loved it

So much so that I reviewed it on the New Story Reviews of the Author's Hangout of Lit Forums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep um cumming

Hey...Style Guy,

Your latest is your greatest...by far!!! The dialog is great, your description of the horny MILF is too good to be true and the sex is fantastic.

I might have to find a college boy to baby sit my kids!

Tammi

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
Great dialog...

...tension, and hot, nasty sex. Pacing was excellent. Very well-writtened. Look forward to more of your fantasies. Confident guy and a hot bitch--how much more can a fellow ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelievable

The story was so hot, it made my head hurt.

Please write more. :)

PyroPyroalmost 16 years ago
So rare

It's so rare to run across someone in Literotica that can actually write!

One thing I'd consider though, would be sending your manuscripts around and trying to sell them before publishing them here.

You're good. You should get paid for it!

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Another kid...

Amy needs to become a Mommy again, this time with you as Daddy.

87thug87thugover 12 years ago

Bestest story..... I can actually relate to it..

the idea is reaaaalll

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The worstest dog shit of them all !

God,so many cretins out there and so little time to get rid of them !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FIVE TIMES!

God, when ever you described her, I wanked sooo hard... My dick is gonna' be hard for weeks...

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
well done

awesome story. well written. the dialogue and teasing were great and the payoff sex action was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spelling

I am glad it was edited but someone should use spell check! The story was good but I cringe when reading the same misspelled words all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No classic, but had potential. The "big cock" crutch spoiled it.

So sad that nearly every writer has to use the "big cock" crutch to create eroticism. It instantly makes the story unbelievable as 97% of the penises are 6" or less. Add to that the propensity for the big cock owners to be so lousy in bed and there you have it. Lazy writing, story ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a wonderful role model

After you screw up the lives of one entire family and make the kids you babysat for, lose their married parents and inherit a bastard step sibling, I can only hope your wife steps out on you regularly and slips in a present that requires penicillin to fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get a life Anonymous

Who appointed you the moral arbiter of society. They had fun, enjoyed what they were doing, and are adults.

Take your moral diatribe elsewhere. I enjoyed this story very much. It was interesting to read, was on point and said it like it was.

If you do not like it then why did you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
your vs you're

You keep messing up homophones like the above, writing your, when you mean you're and the reverse, and it's far from the only mistake.

Please get an editor and fix it.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Well what a wet dream that was , I do have to ask why do they all have to have a 8 inch cock that is like a coke can? If not bigger??

Good descriptions and not a bad plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes you really give me heartburn. Your talent seems to me to be self-evident, but some of your plots are gag-me-with-a-spoon horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would love it if you would do apart 2 and 3 for this story

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
More

More crap

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Epilogue: Both of these idiots were too stupid to notice the hidden camera. One year later Amy was living alone in a dingy apartment, divorced and working at a local Starbucks. Just for fun her ex would come in and make her take his and his girlfriend's order. Young stud Chris disappeared and was never heard from or seen again. Too bad they didn't look at the bottom of a nearby lake. Maybe in a year or two his decomposed body would be free from the chains and cinderblocks so whats left of him can float to the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous