All Comments on 'The Babysitter'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
nyc1975nyc1975over 3 years ago

Well, we can see with which head Mark is thinking. Since his soon-to-be ex has already accused him of infidelity, and he hasn't engaged a lawyer, I think ol' Mark is pretty well fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boy

Not much mystery or doubt where this story was going to end. It contained all the regular cliches, nothing at all original or much more than another boiler plate rendition of this very worn out topic.

Better luck next time, I gave you a 2 only because you tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Someone needs to write this from the other person's point of view.

I am referring to Mark's spouse and not the babysitter. Mark is going to be a penniless pauper soon.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

Well written. The “uncaring mother” trope is a bit hackneyed, making progress simpler (though more often used in Daddy/Daughter stories).

Keep it coming - and keep it true.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

That was a great story and I really hope you continue it with another chapter.

I disagree with the comments below. Mark isn't going to get screwed over in the divorce. If he's living in a state that allows "no fault" divorces, then any accusations of infidelity by Jenny would be meaningless and have no influence on the settlement. He could move Christie in tomorrow and it would make no difference whatsoever.

Even if he's not able to file for no-fault, he can file under mental cruelty and that Jenny is an unfit mother. He has dozens of witnesses at the party who all heard Jenny's outburst about her own daughter.

The family court would primarily be concerned about Vicky's wellbeing. Vicky would want to stay with her father, especially after the horrible things Jenny said about her daughter... but it's not like Jenny would be seeking custody anyway. She hates being a mother and bitterly resents being forced to look after her daughter. Even if she wants to spite Mark in the divorce, the last thing she'd want is to be stuck with primary custody.

The court would likely order a 50/50 division of assets, except the marital home which would go to Mark for as long as he has custody of their daughter (to be sold and split when Vicky is 18). Alimony and child support payments would cancel each other out, which basically means that Mark would be fine financially.

If anyone is getting screwed in this divorce, it's Jenny. She'd leave with half of whatever they had in the bank... and that's it. When she got a job and the alimony payments expired (after a couple of years), she'd be stuck paying child support until Vicky turns 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Very risky having sex in the house. Unless he changed the locks, the wife could have walked in at any time. I look forward to more.

pops12345pops12345over 3 years ago
Good job!

It was a fun read. Quite an emotional roller coaster at some parts. Bravo!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

You are playing to a tough audience tonight it looks like, Rabbitman! They seem to think this is a dacu-drama and not a Rabbitman fantasy! Come on folks this is Literotica not National Geographic or the History channel! I have no doubt the bitch will get hers and there will be an eventual (hopefully not to soon) happy ending. As for Wifey, it would take quite a plot twist to have her reap a big payday after ripping Hubby a new one in front of the daughter and declaring her lack of any motherly feeling and hate for the daughter in front of her. Not to mention starting a first class shit show in public at the party. Yeah I think she is fucked and we will find she has been having a bit of side activity for awhile.

Anyway I find this the story to have lots of potential and like the careful in-depth character and situational development typical of a Rabbitman production.

5 stars for another series startup and looking forward to many enjoyable evenings as this new fantasy progresses.

Cheers

SAGE

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the support and ideas, Powersworder and my old reliable fan, Oldsage. I have ideas how to protect Vicky, it will cost Mark, but it will get him out of a bad spot...maybe? Still working on it. Thanks to those who've enjoyed this and other stories. The two naysayers are both anonymous, I noticed. Easy to criticize when you don't show who you are or let us see if you write anything yourself.

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

I couldn't describe it better than oldsage_1..... I will say this tho, I personally had a similar situation with my 1st wife and about the same timing too..... must be something in the water???LOL Good story, I think Mark needs to be a bit more careful though. It could cost him a bit, but if Vicky tells the judge what her mom said..... she's done as a mother.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story but......

Two comments. Does it REALLY need the language? I'm old and been a player for decades and I've NEVER heard a woman use that kind of language before or during sex. Incidentally, I don't use it either....it's NOT NECESSARY.

The other comment was already made.....allowing his baby sitter to stay in his bed overnight was CRAZY. Wifee could have come home at anytime and there goes his custody......STUPID

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous:

I've known a couple of women who got into that behavior, sometimes, and other times just wanted to be loved. In any case, maybe you should try writing your own story if you find mine not to your liking. I write according to MY fantasies. If you have a specific request and don't feel comfortable writing it, you can ask someone to try it for you. I'd be willing if you want. But on my own, I write what gets me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Everyone truly needs love and I believe Mark and Christie are beginning to find it. Christie and Vicky adore each other and Christie would make her a wonderful mother. Please continue, I enjoy, thoroughly all of your stories I've read!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Well Rabbitman55 you have the start of a real great series. I hope you don't abandon this one, I as a fan enjoy reading your stories. Hope to see another chapter on this one real soon. Well done 5 stars

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

As of six months ago, you were still monitoring comments. So, when is the conclusion? If you need a second set of eyes or an edit, let me know, and I'll gladly help. This is a great story and needs and equally well-written ending!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 3 years ago

Loved it, very erotic, except from the perceptions of self-appointed lawyers.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

I loved the story and hope you continue it (PLEASE).

My only criticism is that he wasn't more hardcore angry at his wife when she went off on their daughter. Both after the Party and then right before she left.

I would have come close to physically throwing her out of the house. She was truly vile in her comments about her daughter, and clearly needs help.

But as many state below. This is a great Start to a wonderful story. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

please continue this great story, i would be great to read some more adventures Christie, Mark and Amy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over 16 months and still not finished. So, one star for going off track.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Thanks for nothing.

Vstar67Vstar67almost 2 years ago

I thought it was a really good story and it really deserves to be finished. I especially think Vicky needs a good BTB treatment!

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

So needs the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid cuck leaves his daughter with the skank wife who sees her as a burden!!

Cuck writer should complete his stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is not done! I hope they get together for good. Life is too short to go without love and passion.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

You did an outstanding job on this story, but it is far from complete. I do which you continue the story. I know it's been a while .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A shame you decided not to do chapter two or more.

P_DoggP_Dogg6 months ago

Definitely needs at least one more chapter.

Byronhubbard13Byronhubbard13about 1 month ago

Decent to good story. Would’ve wanted another chapter or two. Let’s see what other kinks they want to explore together or with the roommate.

Two issues I had with the writing of Mark, guy is in his 30’s and an engineer and yet has to clarify that he can go shopping by himself and knows the layout of the grocery store??? The other thing, and maybe it’s just a plot device to get Christie back to his house, but what father has issues with changing his 7 yr old daughter into pj’s? Men can change diapers, help take their kids to the bathroom in public, and even discuss starting menstruation with their daughters. If he loves his daughter so much none of those things should bother him in the slightest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...