The Babysitter

Story Info
College guy tickled by old babysitter and her daughter.
3k words
4.01
26.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, I was met with a sight that took me back to my childhood. I'm a twenty-year-old college student and have really grown a lot during high school and college. I started working out and lifting regularly. I was always a tall guy 6'4", but was really skinny. Then I started lifting and that's when things started happening. I was very muscular and strong. However, when I saw who was at my mother's house, I was instantly afraid for just a second.

Cathy my old babysitter was there watching my sister. She is old ten, my sister, not Cathy. But what really scared me was that Cathy's daughter, Susie was there also. Susie was mean. At least when I was younger, she was. Susie used to tickle me a lot. Then her mother caught her tickling me one time and instead of telling her to stop, she helped Susie tickle me. One time they tickled me until I peed my pants. As if that wasn't bad enough, Cathy insisted that I strip my pants and underwear off so she could wash them. I was really embarrassed.

So, the reason Brooklyn, my sister and I are ten years apart is because she was a surprise. We actually got along great and ever since my father died, two years ago, I come home as often as I can to hang out and spend time with her. She's a really great kid. The good thing about my father dying was that he left my mother a ton of money, which she invested wisely and grew into even more money. So much in fact that neither Brooklyn or I would ever have to work if we didn't want to. But that's not what our mother wanted. We would both go to college and get a job even if it was just helping run the many businesses she had started.

"Oh my God, Chuck is that you?" Cathy asked.

"Hi Cathy," I said. "Hey, Susie," I added as an afterthought.

"Skinny Chucky, not so skinny anymore huh?" Susie said.

"Well, I started working out in high school and college," I said.

Both Susie and Cathy were on the heavy side. That's how they were able to hold me and tickle torture me. I'm not sure what Cathy's husband did for a living but apparently, he made enough for her not to work. Not that she would even if she had to. Susie was my age, but not in college as far as I knew. They were both lazy and like I said could be mean. They both had blonde hair. Susie's was a little bit longer than her mom's. They also both had big boobs and it didn't look like either one of them was wearing a bra. The fact that they lived in a trailer park finished out the stereotype.

"Well, nice to see you," I lied, and headed to my room. I checked on Brooklyn first and she was sound asleep. That kid could sleep through an earthquake. Then, I went to my room and got some studying done. After awhile I went to get a snack. I was surprised to see Cathy and Susie still here.

"You guys don't need to stay until my mom gets home. I'm here for the weekend," I said.

"Oh, that's okay. I need to talk to your mom anyway," Cathy said unconvincingly.

"Say, Chuck," Susie said in a sing-song voice. "Can you come rub my feet. My mother isn't very good at it," she said.

"I really don't feel comfortable doing that," I replied.

"Come on, please?" she begged. "Ill rub your feet in return."

"Fine," I agreed. I did that for two reasons. The first was that a foot massage sounded good and second was that maybe I could exact some revenge for all the times Susie tickled me. Now that I'm bigger and stronger I figured nothing could happen to me, boy, was I wrong about that.

As soon as I sat down, Susie put her feet in my lap. They stank to high heaven. As I rubbed one foot, Susie kept rubbing the other one on my balls and inner thighs. Just as I was ready to tickle Susie's feet, Cathy said, "My turn,"

Before I knew it, Cathy's feet were in my lap. I rubbed her feet, one at a time. Then after I rubbed them both, I locked my arm around her feet and started to tickle them. Cathy burst out laughing and squirming. Her whole body was shaking though, including her big boobs.

"Susie, help me," Cathy shouted. Before I knew it both mother and daughter had me stripped to my underwear and tied to the coffee table. Then they each grabbed a foot and went to town.

I laughed and thrashed just like I had when I was a kid. Then Cathy left and came back with a few things. I saw two hairbrushes, two electric toothbrushes and two feathers. This did not bode well for me I thought. Hopefully my mother would be home soon. That was my only saving grace.

Their fingers on my feet were bad, the hairbrushes were Hella worse. Then, Cathy went to tickle my armpits, while Susie stayed on foot duty. Cathy used one of the toothbrushes on my nipples. It was a weird sensation, but it felt kind of good.

"Susie, I wonder if we can make him pee himself again like we did that one time," Cathy asked.

They both laughed and intensified their tickling. Cathy had moved the toothbrush to my bellybutton.

"Hey mom, I think Chuck likes being tickled," Susie said, pointing to my crotch.

I looked down and to my horror, saw that my cock had grown and was poking out of my underwear.

"Does little Chucky-wucky like being tickled?" Cathy asked.

Susie grabbed a feather and tickled the head of my cock which was poking out of my shorts.

"Wait, I have an idea," Cathy said and left me alone with her evil daughter again. She soon returned with a pair of scissors and off came my underwear.

My big cock sprang up and hovered above my stomach.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph," Cathy said.

"What the fuck, Chuck? Susie asked. "His cock is bigger than Daddy's.

"And bigger than your boyfriends too," Cathy added.

'Oh my God,' I thought. 'These two women are psychotic.'

"Let's see if we can make him come," Cathy suggested. "You tickle his cock and I'll tickle his balls."

"Okay," Susie said, laughing.

Soon, they each had a feather and while Cathy tickled my shaved balls, Susie went to work on my cock. She ran the feather un and down my shaft and then circled the head. Every now and then she'd lean in and blow her breath on my cock. He mother did the same to my balls. They had done this before. They were too coordinated. It felt great, but wasn't making me come.

"Mom, it's not working," Susie whined.

The two looked at each other and it was like an invisible code passed between them.

"Toothbrushes," they said in unison.

"No!" I yelled. But it was like I hadn't spoken at all.

Toothbrushes were soon applied to my cock and balls.

"Oh my God, stop," I pleaded. "Stop."

Cathy and Susie just laughed and pushed the toothbrushes harder on my cock and balls.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," I said. "You're gonna make me come"

"Come on Susie, make him shoot his load," Cathy said.

The vibrations ran through my cock and I could feel myself loosing control. I was gonna erupt pretty soon. Then, when Cathy moved the toothbrush down to the perineum, it was over.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come. Oh shit, I'm coming," I shouted. Huge ropes of cum shot from my cock onto my stomach in the most amazing and powerful orgasm I'd ever had.

"Leave it on there," Cathy instructed. "Make sure you get it all."

Susie did and oh my God was it intense. Finally, I stopped shooting, but Susie wouldn't move the toothbrush.

"I think he's done," said a familiar voice. Startled we all looked up. There stood my mother. In all the excitement none of us heard her come in.

"Wow, Chuck. That was quite the load," my mother said, bending down to exam the cum laying on my stomach. "Well, I guess we better clean you up huh?" she said, then, grabbed my cock and stuffed it into her mouth. She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Cathy, Susie, you gonna help me or just sit there?"

Cathy and Susie dropped the toothbrushes and started licking up the cum from my stomach. Then, they each had a go at "cleaning" my cock with their mouths and tongue.

I was stunned to say the least. How? Why? I had so many questions. Was my mother in on this? Did she somehow set me up?

"I'm sure there's a good explanation for all of this?" My mother, Carol, said gesturing to my naked, tied body.

"He started tickling me," Cathy explained and we decided to tickle him back."

"And the toothbrushes on his cock?"

"He's the one who popped a boner," Susie accused. She even pointed at me as if for clarification.

"So, getting tickled by your old babysitter and her daughter turns you on?" my mother asked.

"It just happened," I said. "I can't explain it."

"Well, let's see if getting tickled by your mother turns you on," Mom said.

"Carol, his feet and armpits are good areas," Cathy said. I gave her a dirty look, she smirked back.

"Oh, I used to tickle him when he was younger too. I know all his spots," my mother said. Then she reached in and started tickling my inner thighs. I burst out laughing and started thrashing about.

I tried saying stop, but couldn't get the words out from laughing too hard.

"It sounds like I'm tickling a snake," Mom joked. "S-S-S-S."

"Stop," I squealed.

"Bet you thought I was going to save you huh?" Mom asked. "Bet you thought I was going to make them leave and untie you and let you watch movies or play those fucking video games, right?"

"Y-yes," I stammered.

"I was going to. Really, I was. But when I saw your cock and you shooting that load, I thought, why not join in and have some fun myself?"

"But you're my mom," I said.

"Your cock doesn't seem to know that," she said. I looked and once again I had a huge erection. This time from my own mother.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?' I thought.

"Let's transfer this party into my bedroom," Mom said. "We don't want the little one to walk in on anything she needn't see."

After allowing me to use the bathroom, I was then tied down to my mother's bed.

Since I went to the bathroom and had calmed down again, my cock shrank significantly. Then mom was looking over at all the "tools" Cathy had brought to tickle me and played the eeny meeny miny moe game. It landed on the feather. Instead of using the feather part, my mother used the quill part to draw and write on my feet. That really tickled. Who knew my feet were so ticklish? Certainly not me.

Then, she ran the quill part up and down my legs all the way to my balls. She gently moved the quill in circles around my heavy, cum filled balls. Then, she used the feather part to tickle them. This got my cock super hard. She did the same to my now stiff cock. Going back and forth between the quill and the feather. Suddenly, she leaned over and blew raspberries on my stomach. This really made me laugh.

Grabbing the toothbrush, my mother stuck it in my bellybutton, while stroking my cock with her other hand. When I hadn't seen Cathy and Susie, I assumed they had gone home, but they walked back into the bedroom totally naked. Cathy, of course had a hairy pussy, while Susie had a landing strip. Like I had mentioned earlier, they both had big tits. Cathy's were round and big with big areolas and average nipples. Susie had long, saggy boobs with medium areolas and fat nipples.

"Since Cathy and Susie made you come, I think it's only fair you return the favor," Mom said. And before I knew it Cathy was sitting on my face, demanding I quote liker her good unquote.

Meanwhile, someone was sucking my cock and balls. I assumed it was Susie and my mother, I just didn't know who was doing what. Perhaps they were taking turns. It didn't really matter, it felt amazing. Say what you will about fat chicks, they knew how to suck cock and even though Cathy's feet were stinky, her pussy wasn't. I went to town, licking her hairy twat until I gave that bitch a good orgasm. She squeezed her thighs around my head and ground her pussy into my face.

She reluctantly got off, then it was Susie's turn. She wasn't as rough as her mom, but she liked to bounce up and down on my face like she was riding a cock.

"Carol, can I fuck him?" I heard Cathy ask.

'No, mom, please no,' I thought.

"I don't see why not," Mom said.

'Thanks, Mom,' I thought.

I felt Cathy slip onto my cock. It was slow going because she had a tight pussy and I had a really big cock. Once she was on there, though, she started riding me like a horse. The sensations of her pussy on my cock were incredible. I guess fat chicks knew how to fuck also.

"If you come in my pussy Chuck, maybe I'll have your baby," Cathy said and her and Susie laughed.

I knew then that I had to do everything in my power not to come in this woman. Tickling and fucking was one thing, having babies with her would be a nightmare. I did wonder how much bigger her boobs would be with milk in them though. That alone almost made me come. Soon both Cathy and Susie came at basically the same time.

They then decided to tickle me some more and I endured Then I had to fuck Susie, while Cathy again sat on my face for another licking session. Since they were so horny, it didn't take long for them to come. Then they made me lick and suck their tits and nipples. I wished my hands were free so I could pinch and pull their nipples. They seemed like the type who liked pain with pleasure.

"My turn to fuck you now," Mom said. "But first, I want to taste this big cock." Mom then started licking up and down my shaft. Her tongue was fat and wide and covered a lot of my cock. When she twirled it around the head, it looked and felt amazing. I almost came several times. Finally, she climbed on my cock and I slid right into her wet pussy.

'Holy shit, I'm fucking my mom,' I though. She leaned in so I could suck on her big tits and fat nipples. Then I felt two tongues on my balls. Cathy and Susie, of course. Mom's pussy was massaging my cock and I was getting ready to explode.

"Oh, my God, Chuck, they're licking my ass," Mom said.

Then I felt a finger tickle my asshole, until it was finally pushed inside. Someone had their finger in my ass and was ass fucking me with their finger. I felt Mom's pussy tighten up and I shot my load. We both screamed. When we were done, Mom got on her knees and started licking my cock with our combined juices, while Cathy and Susie licked her pussy and asshole.

Then they decided to tickle me again, which tickled even more. I guess having an orgasm makes you more sensitive. They wanted to watch me shoot my load again, so Mom got out a couple of her toy vibrators and soon my cock and balls had three vibrators on them. When I was close to coming, they stopped and tickled me, prolonging the ach in my balls and cock. Finally, they let me come.

Mom held on vibrator just under the head, while Cathy and Susie placed theirs on wither side on the head of my cock. "Fuck! I'm gonna come!" I yelled. Once again, I shot a huge load of cum onto my stomach. Once again, they all cleaned up my load. They all spent extra time on my cock.

"Okay, time for you two to leave now," Mom said. "And I think Chuck gave you more than enough payment so I won't be giving you any money for babysitting." Mom added.

I smiled at them.

"Mom, that's totally not fair," Susie protested.

"Okay, fine. As long as Chuck can come over and let Susie have a tickle session with her friends," Cathy said.

"Sure, no problem," Mom agreed.

"Mom? No way. She probably doesn't even have any friends," I argued.

"Fuck you, Chuck. I have lots of friends," Susie said.

"I guess will just have to see," I said. I was kind of curious if she really had friends and who they were.

They soon left and it was just Mom and me.

"Wow. I can't believe that just happened," I said.

"I know," Mom agreed. "Kind of weird, but it doesn't feel wrong."

"Yeah. It felt natural, almost," I said. "Maybe you could bring some friends over too," I boldly stated.

"Well, I don't have a lot of friends, but I am having a PTA meeting here next week. Perhaps you could be the entertainment after the meeting?" Mom suggested. The thought of all those women tickling my naked body started to get me hard again.

"Seriously?" Mom asked looking at my hard cock.

"What can I say? I'm a horny, young guy," I said. Then Mom grabbed my cock and we went to bed.