The Babysitter

Story Info
Camille is fucked raw by Mr. Cooper.
1.3k words
4.03
90.2k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Camille, and I am in college. For some extra cash, I babysit Mr.Cooper's boys. They are sweet and so cute. God, I love kids a lot, and I want a few of them one day.

Mr.Cooper is this handsome single father who is a dream husband for all the single and married moms. He is tall but not too muscular, with gorgeous hair and a pretty face. I wonder why his wife left him. Oh, I am fantasizing about him again? FUCK!!!

As always I am playing with the kids and soon it will be their bedtime and I'll leave for my boring weekend. I put the kids to bed and suddenly it starts pouring heavily outside. I don't have my umbrella or a vehicle to drive to my dorm. I tell "Mr.Cooper, the kids are asleep."

"Camille, honey call me Dave please," he says. I smile and nod in agreement. "It's so windy out there it's like a storm," he complains. "How will you go home, dear?" he asks.

"I'll have to wait till this bloody rain stops," I answer.

"My car is also not working, I could have dropped you. Would you mind staying here for the night? My ex-wife's clothes would fit you completely," he says and I was thinking why not?

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Absolutely!" he exclaimed. "Freshen up dear," He brings me her clothes and not gonna lie it's like he chose the sexiest thing his ex owned. It is a sheer lacy robe, I am skeptical about wearing it but I have no option he took my clothes for laundry.

I go to the living room and see him sipping his bourbon, relaxing. "Do you have something else this is too much," I ask him.

"You look so pretty," he looks at me and moves toward me. "Just like my wife," he brushes his fingers through my hair, "You are just so sexy, I wish I could just...," he whispers while grabbing a handful of my hair.

"Dave stop it, I have a boyfriend please stop," I yell and try to push him but he is too strong for me. He grabs my neck and starts kissing me. He bites my lower lip a little and wrestles his tongue with me. His hands move down to cup my breasts and open the robe. I am nearly naked in front of my boss.

I am scratching him and pushing him away he is not budging at all. I can't yell as my mouth is already occupied. He slams me against the wall, grabs my neck, and checks me out. "Just like I imagined, so hot I could fuck you daily, your stupid boyfriend doesn't know how to get the nectar out of you. You are born to be fucked," he tells me and removes his hand from my neck and cups my tits.

"Please leave me, Trust me I wouldn't tell this to anyone and will never come back," I beg and cry. This is not the Dave I know. Dave is innocent and sweet, this one is rough and wild.

"Shut up I want you to come here over and over again, get fucked till you tremble, just the thought of me gets you fucking dripping wet," he tells me. He is right though, I am so wet, want him so bad. He starts to pinch my nipples hard and kiss me wildly. Slowly his one hand starts to explore my pussy lips and I am moaning in his mouth. Suddenly everything stops and he moves back. "Beg for it, bitch," he orders.

"What?" I ask him.

"Work for it, I am sure you want this too right? Otherwise, why would you wear such skimpy clothes showing off your ass around the house? So now beg for it."

"Please," I cry

"Please what?" he asks.

"Please, continue, I want to get fucked by you, Dave," I beg and a slap comes through the air and lands on my cheek.

"Mr.Cooper," he yells

"Mr.Cooper, I beg you I am very horny for you, please fuck me right," I beg and there are slaps on my tits. He handles them roughly making me wetter. He picks me up on his shoulders and slaps my ass continuously till we reach his room. He throws me on the bed and spreads my legs apart.

He starts licking me. First the clit, then the lips and the tongue fucking me. It felt so good to be eaten right. He inserts his finger in me and flicks his tongue on the clit. He increases the speed and all this made me closer to orgasm. He looks at me, circles the clit with his tongue and fingers me roughly, that's a huge mistake. I squirt on his face and he looks too proud about it.

"Real men will make you come, bitch," he says while slapping my pussy and me moving away from his slaps. He pulls me towards him, "come here you slut, it's my time to come in your cunt," he says and unbuttons himself. He holds his dick in his hand and moves towards me. I fight a lot but he grabs my hands and pins them above my head.

"I am not on pill please put on a condom," I complain.

"Your cunt is meant to be taken raw, don't worry I'll pull out or fucking breed you," he tells me and puts his huge bare cock in me. I scream as it stretches me wide and I roll my eyes. He puts his hand on my mouth and orders, "keep quiet my little slut, you'll wake up the kids." With a grunt, he says again, "god you are so very tight, your boyfriend doesn't know how to fuck you," I moan under his hand as it is too big for my pussy. He chokes me with his hands and slaps me while he is pounding his cock in and out of me.

His grip on my neck tightens and he goes deep in me, so deep that I scream, "fuck me harder." He picks me up and puts me down in front of the mirror, grabs my hips, and inserts his dick in me.

"Look at yourself you filthy whore," he grunts. I look at myself my face is bright red, my tits jiggling, and the robe is barely clinging. The sight of this huge man taking me from behind is so hot, he pulls my hair and my ass gets spanked hard. I jump a bit but he holds my ass to keep me in place for his pleasure. "Scream for daddy, tell me what you are," he says while fucking me.

"I'm... I am your fucking slut, Mr.Cooper," I cry while I am rocking on his cock. He rides me rough and fast. "I love it, daddy," I moan. He increases his pace, his breathing increases, and he spanks harder. "Please pull out," I plead and I was so close to having an orgasm. All this begging is of no use. He slams his cock deep and I feel him begin to twitch. He starts shooting his load deep into my womb. My own orgasm redoubled as I feel the hot liquid squirt deep inside of me and his cock twitching in me.

He removes his dick, turns me, pushes me down, and orders, "lick me clean, my fucking slave." I go down and swirl my tongue around his tip. I look at him as I take his whole length twirling my tongue beneath his cock, he rolls his head back and moans, "that's it, baby." He picks me up and kisses me. We go to bed but after some time in my sleep I feel a hand on my tit and I can't move. That's the story for another day.