The Babysitter

Story Info
She is finally legal and wants him desperatly.
2.9k words
4.6
44.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GretaLace
GretaLace
52 Followers

"What are you doing in here?"

I heard him coming up the stairs. There would have been enough time to get out of their on-suite and into the kid's room.

"The kids are asleep."

"Okay, but why are you in here?"

Putting his cologne bottle back on the counter, I turn towards him and push my tits out. He throws his suit jacket on their bed and rolls up his sleeves, exposing those tanned, muscular forearms. Is there anything about that man that I don't find sexy? My gaze drops to his wedding ring. Well, not even that, really.

"I was waiting for you."

"Oh, did something happen today? Are the kids alright?"

"Everything went perfectly. They are little angles."

He laughs. "They can be. So what did you need me for?"

"Oh, I need you for many things."

He pulls up one of his dark eyebrows, which starts to have some grey in it.

He really doesn't understand yet. His wife does. She gave me dirty looks since the first time I came to work wearing a dress and platform heels. Not the proper attire for looking after a two-year-old and a baby.

Walking up to him, I'm determined to make my intentions very clear once and for all.

His breath catches as I step into his personal space, and his body stiffens.

I don't touch him yet, only lean in and put my nose right to the crook of his neck.

"Hmmm," I say as I inhale. "How does it smell so much better on your skin than it does from the bottle."

"M.. My cologne?"

"Mhm. Or maybe it's just your skin."

Breaching the last bit of distance between us, I press my lips to his neck. He heaves in a breath, and as my hands land on his chest, his close around my upper arms. But he doesn't push me away.

"What are you doing, kid?"

Opening my lips, I see goosebumps race up his skin when the breath of my words touches him.

"I haven't been a kid in a year." I can't help myself. My pink tongue sneaks out and licks his skin. He sucks in air through his teeth, and his hands tighten around my arms. Still, he doesn't push me away.

Emboldened, I reach up and open his first shirt button.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" My mouth is still at his neck.

"I... I think so. It was at your dad's company barbecue."

He remembers. I smile and press another kiss to his neck.

"You know, until that day, I was kind of a late bloomer." I move on to the second button. "I wasn't interested in boys or dating. Didn't have crushes or even fantasized about boybands or whatever." The third button, "But when I saw you that day, all my hormones ramped up and went into overdrive." Finally, I look up at him under my lashes. "I felt my breasts get full and heavy and got this tingling ache between my legs."

"Stop."

His hands leave my arms, and I press my palms to his chest. I can feel his racing heart. His breathing is heavy. His pupils are wide, and his eyes are glazed. He might hold my hands hostage but can't stop me from continuing my story. "I ran to my room, which overlooked the pool, and saw you pull your shirt over your head. All you wore were those tight blue swimming trunks. I watched you jump in the water. God, I was spellbound by how you threw your wet hair back and how the water droplets on your chest reflected the sun."

His gaze is fixated on my tongue as I lick my lips. His grip loosens around my hands, and I open another button. "I touched myself for the first time, watching you. And imagine your hands on me, your taste on my lips, the first time I ever came, I came to you," he jumps as my fingers graze his stomach, as I reach for the next button, "I haven't masturbated to anything, or anyone but you since."

I pull his shirt out of his trousers, which have a noticeable dent. Biting my lip, I look into his dazed eyes again.

"Do you want to know what I fantasize about when I play with my breasts and rub my clit?"

"Jesus. No." He presses his eyes closed, only to open them seconds later. "Yes."

"This."

I pull the sides of his shirt apart, exposing his tanned, muscular torso that moves with every one of his heavy breaths. I groan as I lean in, and finally, after all these years later, my tongue slides over his chest.

I feel wetness gather in my panties. My body is preparing for him. I feel like I have been ready for years at this point.

My hands join the exploration and slide over the ridges of his stomach. Soaking in the sensation of his heat and softness. I was right. It was his skin that smelled so delectable. My tongue slides through the batch of hair between his pecks and then moves to one of his flat, round areolas. They are firmer than I imagined, like pennies surrounding his little hard man nipple. I take it between my lips and flick my tongue over it.

With a groan, his hands close around my hips. I think a part of him still considers pushing me away. The rational part, which it is aware of the consequences this might have. But the hard length that dents his trousers and pushes against my belly overrides his better nature, just as I hoped.

My hands wander upwards, and I push his shirt off his shoulders. My teeth graze his nipple before I look up at him.

"I dreamt about that for years."

"God, damn it," he swears as he lets go of my hips. An instant later, his big hands close around my neck, jaw and his fingers slide in my hair as he moves my head back and his lips descend onto mine.

The kiss is explosive. All the chemistry between us morphs into sizzling electricity that makes my skin come to life. His hungry lips move over mine, stealing my breaths before his tongue dives into my mouth. I have to hold on to him, or my knees would give out. Sparks explode behind my eyelids at every sensation. His tongue tangles with mine. He tastes of mint and coffee. His grip tightens, pulling me even closer as if he wants to devour me. And I welcome it.

This is my first kiss, but I don't question if I'm doing this right. I don't care if I'm clumsy or too eager. It feels so natural and right, moving against him and sucking his tongue and his lip and feeling his saliva on my kiss-swollen lips. Our noses bump together, and our teeth collide, but I don't care. I press my stomach harder against his erection, and he moans into my mouth. Yes. More of that. I roll my whole body against him, and he curses as he pulls his lips off of mine.

"Sweetheart. Stop."

No. I don't want to. I want his lips back on mine. Our clothes gone, his hard dick bare. But I want to be his even more.

"Please. I need you. I've needed you for years. And believe me, I tried wanting anyone but you." I shake my head and stare at his lips. "It's you. All I want is you."

"I'm married. I have kids."

"I know." my fingers slide to the button of his trousers. He doesn't stop me as I pop it open.

"You are 19. Barely an adult. God damn it, you are half my age."

"I know."

"No. I don't think you do. You are so young. And so beautiful. You could have anyone you want. Anyone your age."

"I'm not interested in anyone else. Like I said. For me, it's you."

I pull down his zipper.

"I wouldn't have stood a chance with a girl like you when I was 19."

My finger side into his underwear and graze the hot, velvet covered rod. He hisses as my fingers close around him.

"You can have me now."

"God damn, it."

His mouth crashed down on mine again. The kiss is intense. Frenzied. Devouring. He bites my tongue as I start jerking my hand up and down his erection.

He feels so much more substantial than I thought he would. His dick is thick and heavy in my hand. I push his trousers down over his ass, and with one last shove, they slide to the floor, followed by his underwear. Both of my palms slide over his dick. I explore only by touch. Feel his heavy ballsack before sliding my fingers up his rod and to his soft tip, which gushes precum at the slit. Oh god, I want it inside of me.

"I'm naked underneath the dress," I whisper against his lips. He answers with a groan, and his hands slide over my neck to my shoulders and push down the straps. Then, as if he know precisely how to get me out of my clothes, his fingers slid to my back and open the zipper. Goosebumps mark the trail of his movement down my spine, where the zipper stops right over my ass. One shake of my hips is enough to make the fabric drop, and cool air touches my bare breasts and dripping wet pussy.

His hands close around my waist, and he lifts his lips from mine to look at my body.

"Oh fuck. Sweetheart. I. Fuck. I have never seen anything this beautiful."

My lips stretch into a wide smile at his words and worshipping gaze. Finally, I have him. I know that he won't back out now. He wants me. More than he fears the consequences. More than keeping his family together. And most importantly, more than his wife.

"I need you," I whisper in a throaty voice, and he explodes into action. His body crowds mine. Our naked skin is touching, sending shockwaves of pleasure through me. His grip on my waist tightens, lifting me on the bathroom counter. The cold white marble makes me jump at contact, but the next second, he pushes in between my knees, plastering his front to mine. I love the way my soft breasts mold against his hard chest, but all my attention is focused on the hot, hard length that pushes into my belly. I can feel the wetness of his precum smear on my milky skin.

His lips kiss down my neck as his hands wander upwards until he cups both my breasts.

Oh. My head falls back, and my legs wind around his hips.

"Please." I moan, "Please fuck me. I want to feel you inside of me."

Swearing under his breath, he looks up into my eyes.

"Are you sure? Absolutely sure."

"I have never been more sure about anything in my life. Please." My nails scratch over his nipples, making his dick jump between us.

"Fuck. This will be hard and fast. I.. I can't.. Fuck."

Moving away from me, he takes his dick in hand and guides it between my legs.

Holding onto his shoulders, I tilt my pelvis up and... oh god. I can see his big dickhead slide between my folds. My clear pussy juices cover his red mushroom head.

Holy shit

I'm fascinated by the way his massive erection probes my petite channel. How will it ever fit?

"You ready."

"Do it. Fuck me."

His free hand closes around my neck, pulling my hair, and his mouth crashes into mine as he surges into me.

It stings. Fuck.

My nails bite into his shoulders.

I'm too tight. His invasion feels so foreign.

He groans into my mouth, pulls back a little, and then, with one hard thrust, breaks my hymen.

I yelp into his mouth.

The force of his thrust rocketed him in all the way, filling my pussy to my cervix.

He pulls his mouth away from mine, and I can feel his gaze on my face even though I press my eyes closed.

It was a short, sharp pain, but it is already ebbing.

"Fuck. You are a virgin."

"I was." Opening my eyes, I see his shocked face looking down between us. His huge dick stretching me wide open looks obscene. And so fucking erotic. My fingers touch his jaw, bringing his gaze to mine. "I told you. I never wanted anyone but you. I'm yours. My virginity was yours to take."

He pulls out a little, showing my virgin blood covering his rod.

"Does it hurt?"

"Just a little. It's getting better by the second."

"God damn it." He presses his eyes closed, and his jaw ticks. He doesn't regret it, right? The thought is like a stone in my stomach. "I have never been so hard in my life."

God, I love this man!

My finger dives into his hair, and I pull his lips back onto mine. I want him so much but his whole body is so tense. His dick is unmoving in my channel. My tongue pries his teeth apart and dances with his. Loosening him up while I try to compress my inner muscles around his dick. He growls as soon as I squeeze around him and finally starts moving his hips.

"You'll be the death of me."

No, I think I will be your everything!

I bite down on his lip and pull on it. His dick twitches inside of me, and with another growl, he holds onto my hip and starts fucking me.

"Oh fuck." I gasp, my head falling back again. The pain is all but gone, and all I feel is his erection sliding in and out of me with every push of his hips. It feels primal. Like this is what my body was made for.

With my eyes closed, I can hear our heavy panting and the wet slapping sound of his continuous fucking. With every impact, I can feel my tits shaking, and when I blink open my eyes, I see his fixated on them. His mouth is open, his gaze wild. He wants me. God, he wants me so much. A warm feeling blooms in my chest. I feel powerful. Like, finally, I won. I got him, and I will never let him go!

"Harder." I moan, "Take me harder."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." I want him to lose control. To pour everything he has into me.

Flexing my pussy muscles again, I move against him with every thrust.

"God damn it, Sweetheart. Yes. Fuck."

Tightening my channel around him, I bodyroll against him. The movement makes him snap and piston into me harder and harder.

A strange feeling has been steadily climbing inside of me. I made myself come hundreds of times, but this feels different. The orgasm isn't blooming in my clit. It feels like it is bursting out of my belly. Bigger and more explosive than anything I have ever felt before. My breathing studders and my limbs start twitching and stiffening on their own.

"Oh god. You are making me come."

"Do it. Fuck. Come on my dick."

My panting gets louder and louder with every deep push into me. I bite my lip not to wake the kids in the next room. Seconds before I'm overwhelmed with my release, our eyes meet.

Mine, I think. He is mine.

And then I come.

His mouth crashes onto mine, swallowing my uncontrollable screams as my entire body is overcome by pleasure. I shake and twitch and cramp. Holy shit. I didn't know anything could feel this way.

Somewhere in the throws of my orgasm, I feel his thrusts stutter and his dick jump inside of me. He growls into my mouth as he bucks and comes into me. Buried deep inside of my cramping pussy, he shoots his cum straight into my womb.

My head lolls, and my long hair tingles my spine.

"Holy shit, that was...That was," he pants. Incredible. It was fucking incredible.

I can feel him soften inside of me, but he is still moving in and out as if he can't stop himself. Fuck. I'm sure I could get him again. We could go for another round in their bed.

We both freeze as we hear the front door open. His wife is home.

After a panicked second, he jumps away from me, pulling his blood-covered dick out of my pussy. That stung.

Looking down between my spread thighs, a bloodstain mars the white marble counter.

He is looking at the stain, too, and his dick is hardening again.

I kind of want her to find us like this. But I can see in his wide eyes, as we hear her put her keys away and pull her shoes off, that he isn't ready yet.

Jumping from the counter, I step into my dress and pull it up. "Zip me up?" I lift my hair and turn my back to him. "I'll get in the kid's room. When she comes up I'll tell her the baby threw up on you, and you are in the shower. Clean the blood before she gets in here."

He finishes pulling up the zipper, leans in, and kisses my neck.

"Can we do this again?"

Turning towards him, I give him a rushed peck.

"We will. Soon. I promise."

GretaLace
GretaLace
52 Followers