The Babysitter & the Toilet Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
679 Followers

"You'd like me to wash your bottom for you?" I asked.

Janine nodded. "Yes please, if it's not too much trouble."

"It's no trouble at all," I assured the stranded teen, taking a clean apricot colored washcloth out of the cupboard under the sink. Wetting it down, I applied the cloth between Janine's legs, working on her front bottom first.

I pushed the soft, damp cloth deep into the menstruating teenager's fanny flaps, giving her pussy a good wash, the cloth coming away from Janine's vagina as to be expected covered in period blood. Washing Janine's menses from the cloth, I this time applied it to her butt, washing Janine's anus and buttocks, the residual poo smells transferring from Janine's bottom to the washcloth.

With Janine now cleaned up, I cast the washcloth aside and took a blue towel, thoroughly drying Janine's vagina and her anal area. "This will make you feel really good," I promised Janine.

"It does, thank you so much Karen," said Janine. "There's something else I need to do. When I came in I was going to change my pad. Could you please pass me my bag so I can do it now?"

"Sure Janine," I said, passing the teenager her purse.

I watched with a tingling pussy as Janine took a brown paper bag and a new period pad out of her bag, the white feminine rectangular object looking pristine and pure. Janine leaned forward on the toilet, pulling her knickers up slightly to give her access to the pad she was wearing now. Janine's fingers removed her dirty period pad covered in red blood stains from the double cotton saddle of her knickers, and placed it in the paper bag.

Then peeling back the strip from the underside of her new pad and placing this in the bag with her old pad, Janine pressed her new sanitary napkin into her panty saddle, the menstruating teenager adjusting it so it would be nice and comfortable, and in the right place to catch her menses flowing from her vagina.

Putting the paper bag to one side, Janine looked into the toilet which was of course still filled with her shit, the smells from the teenager's excrement continually rising up from the bowl.

"I'd love to flush the toilet to get rid of my poo, but if I do I'm going to wind up with a wet bum and a wet fanny," Janine lamented, the young girl waving her hand under her nose to try and banish her toilet smell from her nostrils.

"I think I have a solution to that, but it's going to be a pit personal," I said, spying the towel I had used to dry Janine's bum for her. "As long as that's okay with you?"

"Okay with me, I just want to try and lessen my smell," said Janine. The teen watched as I folded the towel in half, then stood to the side of the toilet. I put one hand down the back between Janine's bum and the toilet seat, and pushed the towel down between Janine's open legs at the front, grabbing it and pulling it backwards, so that it formed a barrier between Janine's genitals and the toilet water.

"Can I flush now please?" Janine asked.

"Go right ahead," I said, holding the towel in place while Janine reached behind herself, pushed down the handle and flushed the toilet. The flush was loud, as was the noise of the toilet cistern refilling. Pulling the towel out from Janine's female regions, we both looked into the toilet, and all of the babysitter's pee, poo, menstrual blood and dirty toilet paper had now gone, flushed down the toilet to the sewers. Janine's poo smells remained of course, but the source of the bad smell -- her shit in the toilet bowl -- was now removed. She had left some brown poop stains on the porcelain, and when I removed the towel it had some spots of period blood on it, but everything else was okay.

"Thank you so much Karen, I feel so much better now the toilet's been flushed and I didn't end up with a wet backside," said Janine gratefully.

"It's okay, it's all part of the service," I assured the stranded teen as I put the dirty blue towel to one side. "Now, I think we both need to wash our hands. Remember, we both wiped your bottom."

"Karen, I can't get to the sink," said Janine, to which I opened the vanity cupboard under the sink and removed a plastic basin.

"You can now," I said, filling it with warm water and getting Janine some soap. Janine washed her hands as did I, and I got another towel so we could dry our hands.

As I did so, I looked between legs into the toilet and I could see drops and clots of period blood in the water that had been coming out of her vag since we flushed the toilet. We would need to flush the loo again when the paramedics freed Janine from the seat. Actually where was the ambulance?

The wait lasted mere seconds before I heard Wayne shouting, "Hey Karen, the ambulance is here to get Janine off the toilet!"

"Show them in Wayne, and again could you please not inform everyone from Perth to Brisbane know about it?" I said.

Waiting with Janine, the poor girl was quite embarrassed to find that one of the ambulance drivers was male and the other female, as she obviously didn't want guys seeing her in her predicament, but there was little else she could do about it.

The paramedics entered the bathroom, trying to be professional but clearly finding it hard to believe that the call-out was real, and there really was an 18-year-old schoolgirl babysitter whose bare bottom was stuck to the toilet seat as she sat on the lavatory with her knickers down around her ankles. That she was on her period made it even worse.

"We don't have anything to get her free, we'll need to take her to hospital," said the female paramedic. "Do you have a tool kit that we can use to unscrew the seat from the toilet?"

"I'll just get it for you," I said, getting Ross's tool kit and handing it to the male paramedic charged with unscrewing it.

"I think it would be better to remove all of Janine's clothes apart from her bra, it's going to be very difficult for her otherwise," said the female paramedic. "My suggestion is bring along her clothes in a bag, and for her to wrap a towel around her top half, another around her waist to cover her private areas and the seat, and to hold another towel between her legs to absorb her period during the journey and while she's waiting at the hospital for the doctor."

"I can do that," I said, taking off first Janine's school shoes and her socks leaving her barefoot, then removing her knickers with the pad attached. As the male paramedic unscrewed the toilet seat, Janine held up her arms and I took off her dress, leaving the teen now completely nude except for the white bra she was wearing.

Putting Janine's dress and knickers in one plastic bag, and her shoes and socks in another the male ambulance driver had now unscrewed the lavatory seat, and young Janine stood, the sight of a near nude teenage girl with a toilet seat stuck to her bum an unusual one.

I was quickly waiting with the towels, helping Janine wrap a white towel around her waist and another to cover her bra, then handed her a pink towel for the menstruating teenager to put between her legs and bleed into.

Flushing Janine's period blood away, I then accompanied Janine and the paramedics to the hospital, sitting with the self-conscious teen to help her relax. I had never been in an ambulance before so it was a bit of a novelty.

Looking down I realized that I had forgotten my shoes and was still barefoot, but oh well I was going to a hospital, not running on the local oval filled with weeds and prickles.

"Could you please call my parents when we get to the hospital?" Janine asked. "I'll give you the number."

"Of course I will," I said.

I was pretty casual with that response, but when we actually got to the hospital and I had dial the number to call Mrs. Riley and explain to her that her teenage daughter was in hospital with a toilet seat stuck to her bum, it was dead weird, the strangest phone call I had ever made.

With it being a busy Friday night in casualty, I waited with Janine until her very worried parents arrived, who thanked me profusely for helping Janine and then waited with their daughter until a doctor could come and see her. I caught a taxi home, the driver regarding me with suspicion. Given that I had bare feet and was wearing a black tee-shirt, he seemed to think I had the potential to be a troublemaker.

*

That night when Mum and Ross arrived home, I had a rare satisfaction of being the 'good kid' in the family for my quick thinking and the way I had helped Janine. Ross and Wayne, they didn't have such a great night.

Mum screeched at Ross for varnishing the toilet seat and not thinking to tell anyone about it, and warning that she would make his life a living hell for 10 years if they lost Janine's babysitting services over the incident. Ross being the big wuss he was cowered as Mum berated him, but even with my bitchy personality even I would probably have cowered in the face of Mum's rage had I fucked up that badly. How could anyone paint a toilet seat and then not tell the others in the house in case they sat on it like poor Janine had done?

Wayne then copped Mum's banshee-like screaming for his abject failures at babysitting our younger half brother and sister. Wayne thought it was a great idea for he and the kids to eat an entire packet of assorted cream biscuits and a family sized tub of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate ice-cream, this washed down with glass after glass of cola and orange flavored soft drink.

With so much sugar in their systems, there was no way David and Lucy were sleeping tonight, and Wayne's choice of entertainment had ensured that they would probably not sleep again until about Christmas 1982. The movie Wayne had decided was suitable entertainment for him and the kids to watch was a movie about a serial killer who dressed as a clown, broke into people's houses in the middle of the night and killed them.

Mum wasn't letting my slacker brother have a break, and as I went to bed I could still hear her screeching at Wayne, Mum's favored arguing tactic. I lay on the bed wearing an oversized tee-shirt, my knickers off and my legs wide open, showing off my light pink vagina and darker pink anus amongst the forest of dark brown pubic hair that grew on my mound and between my legs.

Any voyeur checking out my fanny would have had his view obscured, as inserted up my pussy were three fingers of my right hand, me masturbating furiously. Pussy juice was all over my fingers, the smell of my vagina very clear in the room.

My left hand held Janine's soiled sanitary napkin to my nose, which I was obviously supposed to throw out but had souvenired instead. I eagerly sniffed the teenager's feminine blood stains, the smell of pussy and period going up my nostrils and driving my own fanny wild. I sniffed the rear of the pad and could smell Janine's poo, although there were no skid marks. Presumably Janine had farted into her period pad and the smell still lingered. I was always gassy on my period, and my pads always copped as bad from my back bottom as they did from my front bottom. Another bonus was there to be found on the napkin's white stay dry cover, one of Janine's blonde pubic hairs that had come loose from her pussy. I admired the hair and thought about seeing Janine's fully bush as she sat stuck to the toilet seat.

Reliving every moment of assisting the stranded Janine, especially when I got to wipe her bottom, I soon reached orgasm. My bare toes clenched on the bed, and my pussy released my sticky orgasm all over my fingers, my dark brown pussy hair around my cunt getting soaked.

Lying on my bed with my legs spread wide apart, I recovered my breath and then grabbed some tissues, using them to clean up my cunt and wipe the pussy juice from my fingers. Putting my knickers back on, I hid Janine's period pad and disposed of the tissues, then went to bed, my dreams taking me back to helping Janine when she was stuck to the toilet seat earlier in the evening.

*

The next morning, I didn't have to imagine Janine, she was back at our house with her parents Mr. and Mrs. Riley to take care of a few things, such as collecting the car. My mouth watered at the clothes young Janine wore this morning; a pink tee-shit that showed off her slim body and teenage tits, a pair of tight blue jeans and pink sandals on her feet that showed off her pretty teen toes. I saw Janine's bra strap on her shoulder, it also was pink. I pondered if Janine's knickers were also pink, and what the period pad she was currently wearing looked like. My mouth watered and my female areas between my legs tingled and got wet at these thoughts.

It wasn't only Janine and her parents who arrived at the house. Mrs. Riley also brought back the two white towels that we had wrapped around Janine and the pink towel that we had used for Janine to menstruate into on the trip to hospital. Janine's mum had done a really good job washing the towels. Her teenage daughter had had a really heavy menstrual flow, and there was not a trace of Janine's period blood on the pink fabric.

Also returning was the toilet seat, which was a relief to all of us, with a house of six people stuck using the toilet in Mum and Dad's bathroom. Well the guys could still pee into the main toilet, but for the girls it wasn't an option.

Janine had brought two things with her; a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates for me. "I wanted to thank you for helping me out so much last night," the teenager said shyly.

"Oh, thanks so much Janine, you didn't have to buy me chocolates and flowers," I said modestly.

"I wanted to, you were the big hero last night, Karen," said Janine, looking at me with her big wide innocent blue eyes.

"I just hope you're feeling better today Janine," I said, most flattered by being called a hero.

"Yes, much better thanks," said Janine. The teenager giggled and blushed shyly. "I do have a bit of a sore bum though, getting the toilet seat off wasn't a pleasant experience. The chemicals they used to dissolve the varnish in the hospital made me throw up."

"My husband also has some things for Janine," said Mum.

Under my mother's Medusa-like stare, Ross presented Janine with a bunch of flowers, a large sum of cash and a simpering apology. I think Mum and Ross were fearing they would lose Janine's services as a babysitter after the debacle last night, but Janine was a really good sport about it and was more than happy to continue babysitting. After the Riley's left, Ross had the chore of fixing the seat back to the toilet.

I can't say I would have been so nice about a situation which led to me getting my bare bum stuck to a toilet seat because I hadn't been warned about it recently being varnished, but then I was a bitch anyway so therefore less forgiving in nature than innocent little Janine. Just like later that day, when I found out that Wayne had emerged from his bedroom and eaten all the chocolates Janine had given me. I wasn't very nice or sympathetic as I chewed out my twin brother for his gluttony in my screeching voice which I hated to admit was very like my mother's.

So Janine continued babysitting for Mum and Ross to their and my delight, but obviously for different reasons. But over the next two weeks I was behaving oddly. The memory of helping Janine when she was stuck to the toilet was driving me wild, causing me to masturbate excessively even for me, and I had a very high sex drive. I think my beaver could have done with a break.

Another day, I was so horny after getting home from work that I took two carrots and masturbated with them, sticking the smaller one up my bum and the bigger one up my fanny, feeling the muscles of my rectum clench around the smaller carrot as I came.

Obviously I went to throw the carrots out after this, but became distracted when the phone rang and I went to answer it, leaving the carrots in the laundry. After talking to my friend, I came back to find my brother Wayne in the laundry, finishing off the larger carrot with great enjoyment, the smaller one already gone.

"Wayne, did you eat those two carrots?" I asked in dismay.

"Yeah, so what?" my brother demanded.

"Wayne, you really shouldn't have done that," I said.

"What's it to you Karen?" Wayne grunted.

"I um, dropped them on the floor, and was going to throw them out, that's why."

"As long as it was only three seconds it's fine," said Wayne.

"And who eats carrots skin and all?" I asked.

Wayne shrugged. "It's too much effort to peel them. Anyway they tasted good. The small one had a bit of a salty taste, and the big one, I don't know why bit it tasted a bit like tuna fish. I like tuna fish."

My brother went on his way. Although Wayne pissed me off all of the time, I would never tell my twin the truth; that he had eaten two carrots that had gone up his sister's cunt and her arsehole. Not even Wayne deserved a lifetime of Freudian nightmares from that information.

I continued to sniff Janine's used sanitary napkin which I kept well hidden, even though the feminine smells from Janine's dried period blood had now largely gone. I wondered why I was doing this, I mean once a month I had my own period and walked around menstruating into sanitary pads for six days, and this didn't turn me on.

I wasn't due for a period during these two weeks, but obviously I did need to go to the toilet and would act oddly there. I would sit on the toilet with my knickers around my ankles taking a shit, and would absorb the stench of my bowel movements rising up from the bowl, the smell returning me to the bathroom and the night I helped out Janine as I remembered her toilet smell. This mainly happened at home when I sat on the toilet Janine had been stuck to, but also when I went to the toilet at work. And the worse my toilet smell, the more turned on I seemed to get.

When I got toilet paper, it would stick to my vagina when I dried my pussy after a piss thanks to being turned on so much. When I cleaned myself up when I was having a shit, I would look at my poo smeared all over my toilet paper as I wiped my bottom, thinking about Janine's poo all over her toilet paper when she wiped herself and then I took over the wiping for her.

I became easily distracted, for example I got beeped when I was driving as I didn't go when a traffic light turned green, my mind still in the bathroom the night Janine got stuck. Another time I nearly walked in front of a tram going over the Princes Bridge in the city, only jumping back just in time when I heard the tram urgently rang its bell. That time I was too busy thinking about Janine's knickers.

At work, we had a younger lady coming in to have her hair styled like Lady Diana Spencer, and the next appointment was an older lady who wanted her hair styled like another famous woman from England, the UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. I got out the dye for the older lady by mistake, but fortunately realized my error and disaster averted. I really needed to get my shit together, otherwise I might give an old lady a green Mohawk like the increasing number of punks seen around Melbourne in recent years.

But it wasn't only me acting odd. When Janine arrived at our house for babysitting duties she would always look at me in an admiring way; wave, smile and say excitedly, "Hi Karen!"

Another night Janine, that night looking most pretty in a white jumper, short white bubble skirt, white sneakers and her hair tied back into a single plait brought me a box chocolate chip cookies that she had home baked, again to thank me for helping her out. Luckily, unlike with the chocolates I got to eat some of the chocolate chip cookies before my brother Wayne got into them and gorged the rest of them, and they were delicious, but it still seemed odd that she would do this.

It could have been my imagination but I could have sworn Janine had a little crush on me. At high school this nerd had developed a crush on me and would follow me around with a dreamy look on his face and asking me dumb questions, oblivious to my disdain and total lack of interest in him.

RetroFan
RetroFan
679 Followers