The Babysitter & the Toilet Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
686 Followers

"Karen, was it you or Wayne who had tuna and spilled this mess on the couch?" Mum demanded, pointing at some of the female stains she was cleaning.

I bit my lip to keep from laughing, knowing how Mum would freak if she knew the truth that these stains came from the vaginas of her teenage daughter and the teenage girl she employed as a babysitter as they did forbidden female things with each other.

"Sorry Mum, it was me, I'll be more careful when I eat tuna fish next time," I said.

"See that you are, I am sick to death of you and that brother of yours treating this house like a hotel," Mum stormed. "I bet young Janine Riley doesn't spill things on the couch and not bother cleaning it up, not like you Karen you lazy little slut."

I departed for my bedroom, laughing like crazy at Mum freaking out, not knowing that she was cleaning up cunt stains, and half the stains came from the cunt of the girl she held in such high regard.

Lying on my stomach on my bed, swinging my legs and bare feet back and forth, I thought about Janine sucking her boyfriend's cock. I imagined her still wearing her school dress, socks and shoes, her hair styled in her cute loose pig tails, going down on her boyfriend and sucking his dick until he filled Janine's mouth with sticky white cum which she would then drink.

There was only one solution for my overly-imaginative, over-sexed mind. I rolled over, pulled my knickers down to my thighs, and inserted two fingers up my hairy teenage pussy ...

THE END -- PLEASE RATE & COMMENT.

RetroFan
RetroFan
686 Followers