The Babysitter Ch. 01: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornMek
HornMek
41 Followers

Not that he would care any less as he eagerly ground himself back against that hot, wet, cunt, pushing and pumping every which way. Their cries of pleasure was starting to drown out the TV; he only paused long enough to fumble for the remote, to turn it up slightly as he swayed back and forth inside the shivering teen. Then it was right back to railing her, Melanie rewarding his attempts at muffling them both with squeals of pleasure she could naught but muffle into his shoulder, the older man never even noticing her waking face so very close to his cheek as he started to growl, "All...hff! The way, 'princess'...take it all, you filthy little slut..." His eyes starting to slip shut as he ran a hand along the arch of her shaking, trembling back, the teen nearly unresponsive save for soft cries of pleasure escaping her lips. "Ahh! Ahhh! Oooohhhh! Mmmm! Ohhhh-fuck! More! H-harder, please...!" The words opened his eyes to her wakefulness: and yet, he could naught but drill and rut the moaning teen as she asked of him, muffled squeals filling the room, his shirt.

It was as she came again all over him that he felt himself spasm as well, Mikhail barely having any time to at last twist the moaning, gasping girl from his grasp and into the couch before he came. Spasms, gouts of cum splashing hot over perfect round breasts, sultry lips parted into an 'o' as she slowly slumped and twitched before him. Her hands still spasming lightly as she tried to catch thick, sticky ropes of cum in them, trying to drink them up even as he slowly came down from his high. And eyed her, spellbound, as the teen stared up at him with eyes far more open than she had before.

"Here," Mikhail at last whispered, Melanie glancing up into his square-set face, barely daring to hope. Her eyes widening as he took a step forward, pressing thick, still hard cock-head against her lips where she sucked hungrily on the tip. "Get me clean baby girl," he barely managed to groan, unable to believe what they were doing, much less what he was saying, warm doe-eyes staring up at him almost lovingly as she opened wide, then clamped her lips around him. "Gfhh...glkk..." Sucking him off and cleaning him thoroughly, lewdly with her tongue as she struggled to take more of him into her throat.

"Haaa...that's good, princess," he moaned as he gained steam, that confidence long thought lost in the years he's raised his sons. All the time rubbing slowly at the back of her head, sweet doe-eyes gazing up at him losing focus only when he forced that big cock down her throat. And even then Mikhail still had her gazing up at him with quiet reverence once she pulled back with a choked gasp, then whimpered meltingly, "Th-thank you for the treat daddy..." Melanie couldn't believe how natural the word sounded on her lips with this man, the one soon pulling her back down over that thick cock to let her suck and slurp all along it's length.

It was only after she pulled free a third time with another lewd, wet, gasp that Mikhail laid his hands on her once more, hauling her easily off the carpet and into the couch again despite her squirming, heat practically wafting off his body as he crouched before her. "Daddy's turn for a treat, princess..." With Melanie gasping for air as she was, she could scarcely resist, could only watch excitedly, her heart beating a mile a minute as he spread her legs wide, pressed his hands against her ass. Then pressed his lips around her pussy lips, sucking gently before dragging his tongue across the sensitive folds. "Ooooh, ff-ff-uck...that feels...ahh! So good, daddy!" Melanie whimpering, spasming over Mikhail as lithe, lovely legs wrapped around the back of his head, pulling him in closer to that young teen fuckhole.

What she got instead was a big hand pressing against her moaning lips, muffling her soft cries of pleasure. "Keep it down baby girl, you'll wake the boys," came the whispered command. Melanie only nodded, wide-eyed, staring at him needily as she tried to wriggle her hips against him. Just to shudder and moan through that hand as he clenched at her ass, then slowly drove a thick tongue all along her tender cunt. Teasing her pink, flicking the tip over her quivering folds, then all around that swollen bud of a clit. It was enough to drive the girl mad with desire for more, her eyes losing focus, rolling to the back of her head as she bit at her lower lip and squirmed. "Mmm...oh god!"

But it was when he pressed deep inside her flowering folds, raking the tip of his tongue over a wet, spongy spot inside her and just behind her clit that she really hitched, her hips jumping off the couch as she tried to clench on anything, his arm at her mouth, the cushions, the arm rest itself. "H-huh...?!" When Mikhail dragged the tip of his tongue over it again, she soon found herself moaning, uncontrollably into his hand, fingers grabbing desperately at his arm as Melanie gasped and bucked against him. "Ahhh! Ahh! Aaahh! Nnnghh! Fck...fck! Ohhhhh!" The more she bucked, the harder, the faster he licked, clamping down around her to suck upon tight, wet vulvae, his hand keeping her ass under lock the whole time.

She couldn't stop cumming after that, hot, whimpering moans vibrating against the married man's hand as Mikhail assaulted what had to have been her g-spot, fighting the clenching, spasming slit long after the last twitch left her and she could only groan, weakly against his hand. Melanie couldn't tell where she was any more. Didn't even care. By the time he had pulled away to lick the love juices off his lips she could just watch him, her breathing coming heavier as she stared at him with such anticipation as to make him want her ever the more.

Which lead to him planting both big hands into the couch's back rest, making her jump just a little at how big he really was; how very tall and heavy as he arched over her. Staring at her even as he reached down to caress her shaky young chin, Melanie only smiling crookedly, trembling with heated excitement as Mikhail mentioned with deep, husky voice, "I've been sexless the past eight years, baby girl...I hope you're ready for it." Biting her lower lip she could only nod; then pull her arms around him eagerly.

...

The hour or two after that pointed statement seemed to blur for the girl after; Melanie's moans, muffled by that married tongue pressing past her lips and curling around her own in a lewd, sultry, dance. Thick-dicked man railing her to the couch, seemingly deeper than before with her legs splayed far apart to take him, feet, toes digging into the cushions as if to hold on for dear life, even with his weight, his huge, muscular presence bearing down around her. She lost count of the amount of times she came on that fat, veiny length as he fucked her like that, just remembered vaguely having it shoved into her throat during her spasms, cum flooding her tummy as she tried to stare up at him through half-lidded eyes.

The next thing she knew she was pulled up on her feet, her hands trying to find purchase on the back rest, a much larger palm around her mouth, her slender young throat with fingers pressing past those fuckable lips as he pushed in from behind. Barely able to stand, her toes digging into soft carpet as she panted against those fingers, clenched around him, trembled like a leaf as he pumped her fuckhole full of heavy daddy dick. It was as she spasmed and came again around him for the umpteenth time that he pulled out, spraying hot cock milk over her back and plump round ass.

After that Melanie was flipped back into the couch with a surprised yelp, back arching over the armrest and unable to form a protest after when pushed back into her mouth. Reaching over lithe, busty body resting on the arm rest to guide her fingers as she plunged them into her cunt, showing her places she just vaguely knew of while he railed tender young throat. She had left a mess on the couch by the time Mikhail had made a mess of her throat again.

Taking a break Mikhail had then pulled the thoroughly cummy blonde off the couch, resting her moaning, trembling ass down on his lap. Taking a detour down Melanie's body, pressed his own thicker digits down her hot, wet pink to probe the spasming slit while grabbing hold of big, lewd tits with his free hand. She lost count of the times he had her cumming over those fingers, against those fingers as he rubbed at her clit, even from merely having her puffy pink nipples teasingly pinched and pulled every which way. Could barely remember tasting herself on those fingers afterwords.

She remembered resting on the floor at that point, back flat on her towel, big hand cradling her head as she groaned against his lips, clutched at him with her arms as he fucked her down into the carpet. She remembered one of her legs caught by his free hand, milky thigh cradled by the rough palm while he railed her, at least until he had both thighs in his grasp with both hands as he pulled free, then thrust thick dick over her spasming folds until he came over flat and pillowy breasts.

The last thing Melanie remembered while she was conscious was of him pulling her up to the wall, raising one of her long legs up by her thigh, his other arm supporting him against the wall and pushing fingers into her mouth while taking her from behind again. Keeping her nearly off the ground with his strength alone while he violated that tight teen pussy spasming around him in a position that neatly drove his cock against her g-spot repeatedly.

She had cum one last time around him she recalled. Then lost track of Mikhail entirely as he pulled out to cum over creamy thighs, seed splashing hot against her breasts, her curves, the wall itself. The rest after that was a warm, comforting darkness enveloping her fuckable body as she lost all control of herself, her tongue lolling from plump, crooked, but grinning lips, eyes losing all focus as she nearly went limp in his arms.

...

"Yes, mom, I'm still at Mr. D's place...no mom I'm fine, I just fell asleep watching TV with him and he didn't want to wake me up." It was nine forty five now. It was impossible for Melanie to keep track of the amount of times Mikhail had forced her lips around his cock and cum down her throat or over her nubile body, much less the amount of ways he had made her cum.

But it was five minutes before now, well after he had at last stopped completely and wholly spent, that her cell phone rang. "Yes mom, I will be home soon," Melanie said next, her eyes rolling subtly at the whole affair. She could care less about what her mother wanted at this point.

Not with that hot mess of a fuck and gentle aftercare her Mr. D had given her at any rate, beyond the feverish apologies after he had gotten ahold of himself. She just silenced those by kissing him and entwining thin arms around broad, powerful, trunk, smiling crookedly to herself as she rubbed up against the firm pectoral muscles. She knew how good Mikhail looked, it was part of the reason why she liked teasing him before. But how he felt when she hugged him was a different story entirely, where she could feel the heat, the tension in his muscles where she was pressing her cheek against him. It was a feeling she couldn't get enough of after...well. The absolute best fuck she had ever received.

What he was like after sex too, was far more different, far more intimate than any of her ex-boyfriends could muster. After she had made it clear that she hadn't minded that unexpected attention during her slumber, he had swept her off her feet, then set her in his lap after he pulled up his slacks. Then used her borrowed towel to gently wipe her down, first over her tummy and around her breasts to mop up the cum staining her.

Then slowly along her legs, making her giggle as the ticklish fabric brushed over her womanhood, trembling softly as he mopped up the love juices along her inner thigh. It was only when she was completely dried off that Mikhail had pressed a kiss of his own against her cheek, then slid her down into the couch to fetch them both a glass of water.

After which they just cuddled in the gloom, watching TV tiredly with her resting against his chest and with big, gentle hands pressing against her hip and thigh. No; Melanie had never before felt this safe, this secure with a boy her age. She only wished it could last forever. Then of course it all came crashing down when her cell rang, reminding her of how late it had come and how worried her mother must be. But it was different from last night's concert outing at any rate, and she made it a point of letting her mom know it. "Okay mom, bye...love you too," Melanie said last before hanging up.

Glancing back at her bemused Mikhail; the daddy to his sons and now the daddy to the little girl inside her. She just kissed him on the lips with a smile, pulling back into big hands brushing down the back of her head. "And love you too daddy D," she teased with one last breast-smothering hug before she went back to the bathroom to get her clothes back on. Then with one last kiss, was out. Nearly skipping to her car on Cloud 9 itself, starting the engine, and going home, getting nearly halfway there as she at last realized one thing.

"I forgot to get my pay tonight...hmm."

Back at the DeHans house meanwhile, Mikhail was realizing the same thing, albeit much more slowly than her. He was more preoccupied with one other, much more different thought as he sipped at his water and rubbed into his forehead; "Just what have I done now...?" That would be the question haunting him the most, long after he went to sleep.

...

Will Melanie go back to collect her babysitting wages? How will this nighttime tryst affect the DeHans marriage? Can a man who hasn't had sex with his wife for eight years really cum multiple times this quickly? What will happen next?

Find out the answer to at least some of these questions in the next excitingly, sumptuously, saucy episode of The Babysitter! Maybe.

HornMek
HornMek
41 Followers
12