The Babysitter Ch. 07

Story Info
Jennifer comes clean and confronts her feelings for Steven.
4.7k words
4.72
6.8k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read the other parts, I recommend that you read them first as it provides the back story.

The rest of the week and the following week was uncomfortable, and I made sure I was absent whenever possible. I realized I had made a big mistake and I was going to have to come clean to Sarah and Paul when they got back. The Wednesday after they returned home, I asked Sarah if I could come over and talk with her. I typically work just a half day on Wednesday to give my assistant and myself a mid-week break. Sarah, as usual, said that any time was fine, and she was always happy to talk.

I went over and rang the doorbell, smoothing my skirt like I was a nervous schoolgirl. And in truth, it felt like that because I felt like I was going to the principal's office. Sarah opened the door, "Hi Jennifer, come on it." I stepped inside and she gave me a big hug. We had not talked since they got back when I just briefly told her and Paul that everything had been fine. "Let's sit in the living room."

We sat down on the couch, and I just couldn't quite look her in the eye. I sat with my hands on my knees, downcast. "Oh, sweetheart, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." She took my hands in her hands and looked at me somewhat more concerned at this point.

"Sarah, I have to tell you something and I just feel awful. I let things get out of control while you and Paul were gone, and I think it might cause a problem."

"Okay, this sounds a bit different than, 'everything went fine, no problems' report you gave us when we came back. What could have gone so wrong? The boys seem fine, so you've got my curiosity peaked."

"Um... Well... It's like this... I slept with Steven." I buried my hands in my face.

"Is that all?"

"No. I gave John a blowjob." I was practically sobbing at this point and the tears were liberally flowing.

"I get the feeling that there's more." I just looked at her and nodded.

"Are you going to tell me, or do I have to guess?"

"No, no. I, um, Steven thinks he's in love with me."

"You're a psychologist, I know that's not the problem for you, so there has to be more. One thing I absolutely know about you is that you are well capable of having these types of conversations and setting people straight on reality versus their fantasies. So, as they say, let the other shoe drop."

In a strangled whisper I said, "I think I like him also."

"Not what I expected. But do you see me really upset right now? I'm not, so you must have another concern."

I nodded at her again and said, "He's not even quite in college yet. He's a senior in high school. He's a child. I feel like I'm going to, or have, completely screwed him."

Sarah just burst out laughing. That was not the response I was expecting, and I stopped sobbing and looked at her like she was crazy. I sniffled and grabbed a tissue from the end table and blew my nose and another to dry my eyes. "Oh Jennifer. I love the woman you have become, and I have the utmost respect for you, but you have no idea what you're talking about."

"Come again?"

"Look, first, he's 18, so nothing illegal is going on here. Second, he's a boy becoming a man and I bet you he's still sitting somewhere saying, 'I just had sex with an amazing woman.' And finally, Steven is a smart kid, sorry, young man, and he's going to be able to figure things out on his own." She paused for a second. "John is a whole different story and the worst you have to worry about with him is that he'll say something to someone, but I can talk with him about it and he won't. So the real question is, what do you want to do?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I want him to make up his own mind without any pressure from me. I really want him to experience other women and to experience life and what it has to offer before he makes such a big decision."

"Then there's no problem at all." Sarah leaned over and put her arms around me and pulled me close. It seemed stupid, I could take care of myself, but with my parents not around anymore, having Sarah's arms around me evoked feelings of safety and security. I put my arms around her.

"Sarah, thank you. I'm so sorry but thank you for not hating me."

"Shhhhh." She stroked my hair, and I looked up at her. She leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine. Suddenly, I noticed everything. One of her hands was behind my head, gently caressing me, the other lower on my back, pulling me towards her. Our breasts touching each other and her hard nipples digging into my tits. She pulled her lips back from mine and whispered, "It's been a long time since we've done this and even longer since I told you that you're like a sister I never had. I would trust you with my life and my family. Paul and I both love you." Overcome with how lucky I was to have met Sarah and Paul, I leaned in and kissed her, my lips pressing hard, my body telling her, 'I want you.'

Somewhere during our kissing and touching, our clothes came off until we were lying on the couch, Sarah over me with one leg between mine, her knee nestled up against my pussy, rubbing in the most wonderful way. Her breasts were hanging down, nipples dragging over my tits and nipples, her lips moving back and forth from my nipples to my mouth. I kept moving my hips up and down to drag my wet slit up and down her leg and soft moans escaping my lips. She lovingly continued to kiss and fondle me as I worked myself up against her leg more and more. I came, gently, with a loud moan and a sigh.

I moved Sarah's leg out from between my legs and slowly slid my body under hers down the couch and as she moved up the couch. I was greeted with the sight of her wet, shaved pussy, already glistening. I put my hands on her ass and gently pulled her pussy down onto my waiting mouth. I was rewarded with an intake of breath and a loud sigh. I rocked her pussy back and forth over my tongue and lips. I used my tongue to part her lips and suck and lick her clit into my mouth. Looking up, she had one hand on the back of my head, pulling me up against her and the other was tweaking her nipple and occasionally she would lift her nipple to her mouth and suck on in. Her breathing grew heavier and her she was rocking her pussy across my tongue now. I moved one hand down to my pussy and began fingering myself. I gently hummed while I had my tongue buried in her pussy until I felt a wave of juice wash over and into my mouth and Sarah yelled, "Oh fuck, yes Jennifer! Just like that."

It was over quickly, and she lifted herself off me. She quickly put one leg over my stomach and the other under the opposite leg as she pulled my pussy against hers. I had seen this in porn movies, but I had never scissored another woman before. She used her fingers to part her lips and pulled on my leg to mash our pussies together. She began rocking her hips back and forth like she was grinding against a cock, but instead her clit kept running right over my clit. Her breathing was ragged, and her tits heaved with every breath. I reached down to spread my own lips so I could more directly feel her rubbing against my clit. She moved faster and faster and then she cried out, "I'm cumming!" and she squirted her pussy juice all over us both. First my pussy got drenched, then my stomach as she reached down to rub her clit. It was so erotica that I ended up cumming at the same time. I pulled her ass closer to me to feel her more deeply and just started shuddering. My whole body was shaking as she continued to squirt me. Her legs got weak and she fell backwards and kept squirting all over my stomach and tits. I was drenched in her cum.

After she recovered a bit, she lay beside me on the couch and whispered, "Thank you." In a regular voice she said, "God, I needed that Jennifer. You were wonderful."

"Hmmmm, you were too Sarah," and I kissed her. Our hands gently caressing each other's breasts as we lay there in the glow of our orgasms. "Thank you." I kissed her again.

"Oh, come on, you don't have to thank me, I already said that. Besides, that was absolutely my pleasure," a big grin on her face. "Look, you do what you think is right with Steven. I'll talk with Paul about it. And I'll take care of my son so he doesn't do anything stupid. By the way, since it's just us girls here and I'm dying to know, what were they like?"

I was too much in that after orgasm stupor to think about what I was saying so I told her. "Well, Steven was sweet and gentle and did whatever I told him to because he had never had sex before. He was kind and caring. I have to say, Sarah, that John has been with women before. He was confident to the point of overconfidence but, um, he has the biggest cock I've ever seen before. Probably in porn to. There's this actor named 'Danny 'D'' who has a gigantic cock and I think they're probably the same. I could barely get half of him in my mouth. I'm not sure I could have fit that monster inside of me."

"Oh my." Sarah had a far-off look on her face. "Thank you, Jennifer. You're the best sitter we could have ever had. Tell me how it goes." We lay that way for a bit longer and then got up.

"I don't know about you Sarah, but I need to go home and take a shower!"

"Me too sweety. We'll talk later and I'll let you know what Paul says."

"Okay, by Sarah." I quickly finished getting dressed and headed down the street to a relaxing bath and some time to think about my next steps.

A few days later, on Friday, Sarah gave me a call and said, "Jennifer, how are you?"

"I'm good Sarah, how are you? How did the talk with Paul go?"

"Oh honey, he's happy for Steven and he wanted me to relay to you that he already loves you dearly. Whatever happens between you and Steven has his blessing. He just wants you both to be happy." I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much Sarah. You two are the best and I appreciate the support. I'll let you know what happens. I have to make a phone call!"

"Bye honey," and we both hung up.

Later that afternoon, I called Steven. He answered on the first ring. "Hi Jennifer!"

"Hi Steven. You sound glad to hear from me."

"Honestly, I didn't think I would hear from you again, so this is, um, yeah, I'm glad." I think he just realized he sounded a little over-enthusiastic.

"Well, I'm sorry about that, but I had a lot of thinking to do. I hope you understand?" I really wanted to make sure he was okay with me needing time to think through things.

"Yes, of course. I realize that it was really awkward."

"So, look, I've finished thinking about things."

"Yeah?"

"Yes, and I was hoping you might be available to talk with me tonight?"

"Isn't that what we're doing now?" He sounded puzzled.

"No Steven, I meant, in-person. Are you free around 7 or so, after dinner?"

"Yeah, that would be fine. I'm actually studying for finals with some friends so I'm not at home, but I can be over there around then."

"Okay, I'll see you then and we'll talk."

"Okay, bye Jennifer."

Seven o'clock came about and right on the button the doorbell rang. Steven. I hurried to the door and opened it. Faster than I thought possible, Steven stepped in and kissed me. I put my hands on his shoulder and pushed him gently away. "Whoa, whoa! Hey, you're here to talk not run me over. And some female advice -- don't kiss a woman without her permission or her knowing about it ahead of time. Got it?"

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jennifer. I didn't mean anything by it but I was so happy to get your call and see you and..."

"Steven, stop. Slow down. Relax. Let's talk first and then depending on how that goes, maybe you can kiss me, okay?" I had my hand on his chest to try and slow him down. I left it there, waiting until I felt his heartbeat slow down. "Alright, better?"

"Yes, okay, sorry."

"Stop saying sorry."

"Okay, sorry." He stopped, realizing what he just said.

"Come with me, let's sit down and talk." I turned and walked into the living room, Steven trailing me, unable to know what to think. I sat down on the couch and patted the cushion next to me. "Please, sit here with me."

"Alright, where to start. Steven, first, I want you to know that I told your mom what happened."

"You what!?"

"Relax Steven. I had to tell her; it was the right thing to do. I also wanted to tell her what I thought and to get her opinion. And you want to know what she said, she said, 'whatever you think is best is okay with us.' I'm paraphrasing a little bit, but you get the point. So, I thought long and hard about you and I and I want to tell you what I think. I like you Steven, a lot. You are sweet, and gentle, and kind." He smiled, like he had just won the lottery. "Not so fast, there's more." The grin faded quickly. "You're a senior in high school and your just eighteen. The fact that I'm six years older than you is of no importance whatsoever here, but your age is."

"But, but."

"No, stop. Let me explain what I'm thinking. Let me tell you what the significance of the six years is: it's your experience."

"What do you mean?"

"Good, you're listening. Here's why it matters: I have finished college, partied, started a job and after two years of really hard work, I'm running my own practice, as small as it is right now. I've been with several different people both in relationships and sometimes just in sexual relationships. In short, I have experienced more of life than you have, and I know what I want and what I don't want. And I'm going tell you what I want and don't want. I don't want to date a high school senior who has no income and lives with their parents. I do want to date a college graduate who's gotten a job and is confident in their ability to be independent. To put that in perspective, I don't want someone who needs me, I want someone who wants me and is otherwise capable of taking care of themselves. Do you understand?"

"I... yes. But no."

"It's a start. What don't you understand?"

"Does that mean you don't want to date me now, but you would consider dating me after I graduate?"

"It means more than that, but that's the gist of it."

"What 'more'?"

"I want you to experience life with different people. I want you to date someone. It's perfectly fine if you compare them to me or even forget about me altogether. But when you graduate, if you want me there, I will show up. And if you are still interested in me, and I haven't met anyone else, then we'll talk again and it will be a very different type of discussion."

"Does that mean you don't want to talk with me at all for the next four years or so?"

"Not at all. I would be happy to talk with you while you're in school. In fact, I was thinking, and I spoke to your mom, that maybe you would want to take me to prom? She said you didn't have a date yet and weren't planning to ask anyone."

"Is this a pity date? I don't need your pity."

I genuinely laughed, "Not at all Steven. Did I mention a few minutes ago that I really liked you? And you don't have to say yes. I realize I'm being rather forward, but imagine how it's going to look when you're bringing a woman to the prom? I be the girls there will be jealous."

"I guess it was kind of silly for me to blurt out that I loved you."

"No Steven, not at all, oh, please don't think that." I took his hands in mine. "I think you are a boy who became a man and mistook infatuation and lust for love. But that's part of why I want to do this in this way. I want you to learn the difference and figure out if you really do want to date me. After you know me, I mean, really get to know me, then you can figure out if it's really love."

"So, you're not mad at me?"

"Mad at you? No, not at all. I can't wait for you to experience life and maybe along the way you can experience me." I leaned in and kissed him, holding my breath for his response.

"I'll hold you to this, and I don't want you to be surprised if I want to see you again."

"I won't. And I'll be here to talk with you, whenever you want. But, um, for right now, maybe you would like to experience me?" I looked up at him with my best 'fuck me' eyes. This time he didn't need any coaching, he leaned in and kissed me hard. His hands cupped my face and pulled me to him. I moaned in his mouth. He didn't need any coaching this time, his tongue parted my lips and he leaned further into me while passionately kissing me. I was so engrossed in his lips, I didn't even feel his fingers unbuttoning my blouse until he pushed it off my shoulders, his hands caressing me as he did so, gently squeezing my shoulders and pulling me even closer.

I lowered my hands to his legs and felt his hard cock going up over his hip and started rubbing firmly. I felt Steven hook his thumbs under my bra straps and slide them off my shoulders. His hands moved behind my back and, somewhat clumsily, unhooked my bra and slowly freed my tits. His lips left mine and kissed my neck. He licked and sucked my neck hard enough I thought I might have a hickey tomorrow. I knew he was going to work his way to my nipples eventually, but he took his good, sweet time doing it. He kissed my shoulder and then my arm, gently working his way to the crook of my elbow. He switched to my other shoulder and arm. He pulled my hand off of his hard rod and kissed down my forearm to my fingers. He moved back to my neck, kissing down to the top of my chest. He pushed me back on the couch and continued to kiss down my chest. He continued right between the valley of my tits without ever touching my nipples. They were so hard and in need of release, I went to grab them and squeeze them myself. I was so close to cumming just from him kissing me and I needed a release. Before I could though, he grabbed my hands, robbing me of my ability to orgasm.

Oh my god! That sensual bastard. He took my lessons and learned a lot in the few weeks I had been away from him. Fuck, I thought I was going to scream when I came, I was getting so wound up. I needed him to fuck me, but he continued to take his time. Kissing, licking and teasing. He kissed his way down to my belly button and gently kissed all over my stomach which was practically trembling at this point. He slid down on the couch and pushed my skirt up to my waist and he quickly slid my panties down my thighs, running his hands along them the entire way down. As he came back up, he started kissing me on the inside of my thighs at my knees, spending time on both legs. He licked and kissed both sides equally, his hands sliding up the outside of my thighs. As he edged closer to my pussy, my heart started beating faster and I couldn't hold back the moans, "Steven, you're doing so good. Don't stop, I'm so close to cumming. Please, touch me, make me cum." His tongue ran up the inside of one thigh, then up the inside of the other, just avoiding my soaking pussy. Then I felt him blow on my pussy and it sent a shiver up my spine. I felt his flattened tongue oh so gently run from the bottom of my slit to the top. While he was distracted, I put one hand on my nipple and pulled his head into my pussy. His tongue slid all the way into me and I squeezed my nipple and came. "Yessssssss! FUCCCCKKKKKK! STEEEEVEEEEEN! YES! YES! YES! YES!" His tongue drilled into me and he was wild. He licked my clit, the folds on both sides, the sensitive part above my clit and continually thrust his tongue in and out of my pussy. His hands were clamped around my hips and then he sucked my clit into his mouth and ran the tip of his tongue over my clit again and again. "OOOOhhhhhhh, OOOHHHHH, HHHMMMMMM, YESSSSS, OOOHHHHH, PLEASEEEEE! FUCCCCKKKK ME!" I felt my pussy unleash a flood of juice all over his face.

Finally, I became to sensitive and I pushed his head away. "Please, please, so sensitive. Uggghhhhh, huuuuhhhhh, oooohhhhhh," my breathing so ragged that I needed to slow my heart rate to even talk. I literally saw stars, purple blobs dancing in front of my eyes and it felt like my heart was pounding out of my chest. I lay there for several minutes, the only sound, my breathing and the sound of Steven kissing my thighs. He slid off me and slid up the side of the couch until he was looking down into my eyes.

12