The Babysitter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his lips near my ear and whispered, "Yes."

I thought I hadn't heard him because I didn't understand what he was saying yes to. In truth, I was feeling light-headed, almost like I had too much wine to drink or something. It was an unreal feeling. I crooked my left arm and put it behind his head and said, "What?"

He brushed his lips against mine. "I want you to go to the prom with me." I laughed and broke some sort of tension that was lingering and kissed him back.

"That was amazing Steven. You've learned a lot in the last three weeks."

"Enough to know that I wanted to know how to give you the same pleasure you gave me."

"Well done. Now come here, it's your turn." I pulled myself up on using his shoulders and somehow managed to sit up, still a little unsteady from my orgasm. I pulled his shirt up over his head and kissed his lips and then down his chest. I reached down and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned, and unzipped his jeans. Right now, I wanted to be filled by him and there was nothing subtle about my desire. I pulled his pants and underwear down, his cock springing out. I helped him stand up and before he was upright, I took him into my mouth. I gripped his cock by the base and started stroking him from base to my mouth over and over again. My hand and mouth moving in tandem to pleasure him, my saliva sliding down his shaft and dripping onto the floor. "Fuck me. Hard. I want you in me now."

He didn't argue. He pushed me back on the couch, pulled my ass to the edge of the couch and sank back down to his knees. He positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy and buried himself inside me in a single thrust. "OOOOhhhh, fucckkkk, yes!" He started to pound me. All subtlety gone. I had to grab my tits because they were bouncing all over. I squeezed my nipples and watched his cock slide in and out of me effortlessly. "Yes Steven, yes, oh god you're so good. So big, just fill me with your cock." I put one arm under my tits and the other I used to open my pussy lips and rub my clit faster and faster. "Oh goddddd, I'm cumming again1! Don't stoppppp." I came again and soaked his cock. The only sounds I heard were my breathing and squish, squish, squish as he pounded me. "Turn me over, fuck me from behind."

He slid out of me, helped me roll over so I was supporting myself on the back of the couch, on my knees. He parted my lips with his cock and slid back into me, grabbing my hips and pulling me back on him, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Then he reached forward with one hand and grabbed my left breast. His other hand reached forward and rubbed my clit. I threw my head back in pleasure. "Yessss, yessss, more." His hand left my breast and grabbed my hair, and he gently pulled my head back. His other hand went back to my hip to pull me back onto him so he wouldn't hurt me.

"Turn around, I want to see you when I come. I want to remember you this way for four years." He pulled out of me and helped turn me around and lay me down on the couch. He spread my legs and slid back into me. He went faster and faster, his eyes never leaving mine. My fingers squeezing my nipples, the only sounds, our breathing and skin slapping together. He grunted and I felt a flood of cum spraying my insides and he kept thrusting into me as more and more cum spurted out of him. I came.

"Yesssssss. Oh yes Steven." It wasn't the overpowering orgasm I had earlier, but the gentle orgasm bestowed by a lover. "Steven, that was amazing. I don't think I've felt anything like it." He didn't say anything. "Nothing? No comment?"

"I want to say something to you, but you'll get mad at me. So, I'll just say this. I've never felt anything like that before and I will never, ever forget the look on your face. I will see you in two months and then again four years after that. We will talk and I will keep my feelings for you in check, but what we just had, it isn't fleeting."

I felt tears starting to form and I couldn't help it. It was such a simple, beautiful statement and we both knew what he wasn't saying, and I wasn't even sure I could honestly deny what I was feeling. But that wasn't the point. I did have feelings for him, I just needed him to grow up a bit more. I was looking forward to the prom. And I was regretting the relationships that he had to have to make ours work, but it was the right thing to do for both of us. It was going to be a long four years.

12