The Babysitter Did It Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you lend me a hand or rather a mouth DOM for a minute?" she asked rhetorically.

I snuffed out the joint which was pretty much done and leapt to do my part. With Paola squeezing her left breast I took Krissy's nipple into my mouth a sucked on it. I twirled my tongue around.

Her body seemed to like it but when I looked at her face I noticed a tear running down her right cheek.

"Krissy, you're crying," I said a bit alarmed.

Before she could say anything, Paola responded, "That's because she's a big bundle of mixed emotions. She likes it, she wants it but she's still mad, she doesn't like not being in control and she probably still hates me. Isn't that right dear?"

Krissy just nodded her head.

I lapped her tears up and went to her right breast.

"Open your legs dearie," said Paola.

Paola reached around and slowly inserted two fingers into Krissy's pussy.

"Close but I'd like a little more dew. Sit back down DOM."

I sat and watched as Paula started to stroke Krissy's clit with her middle finger while gently kissing her shoulder and back.

Krissy bit her bottom lip.

Paola gently took a handful of Krissy's hair and slowly but firmly pulled her head back.

Krissy's mouth opened but I could see her eyes were shut tightly. She had no intention of even accidentally putting an end to this.

"DOM, lips, breasts."

She didn't need to say any more. I got up and leaned down to put her left nipple into my lips. Krissy pushed forward so I took her breast fully into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her nipple.

Paola took her hand off of Krissy's vag.

Krissy immediately said, "Touch him again without my permission and one of us is not leaving this hotel."

Paula snickered and shoved two fingers deep into Krissy. I jumped. Krissy jumped. It was too violent I thought but from the "Ooh!" that Krissy let out it was clear she liked it.

"Ok, give me my two fingers back Blondie," said Paola and she slowly pulled them out with Krissy moaning all the way.

Krissy took my head and shifted it to her right breast where I alternated between sucking on her nipple and gently biting it. Paola was semi-gently slowly tapping Krissy's clitoris with her hand. Each time she tapped Krissy let out an "Uh".

After a couple minutes of this Paola said, "Ok DOM, back to the audience." I did as I was told.

I didn't let my gaze leave the two beauties. As I sat down, I heard a loud "Whap!" as Paola gave Krissy's pussy a hard slap.

"Aagh!" said Krissy followed by, "Holy Shit!"

A couple seconds later Paola slapped her pussy again.

"Mmmm," moaned Krissy. "Whap!" again. Moan again.

They kept this cadence going and after a good two minutes Paola pulled back her hand for the umpteenth time, Krissy tensed slightly in anticipation and Paola did nothing.

The silence was deafening. You could hear a drop of pussy-juice drop and indeed many had though most were running down the inside of Krissy's right leg.

I waited. Krissy waited. Paola let go of Krissy's hair and she waited.

The seconds ticked by but nothing happened. I held my breath.

Finally, Paola moved to the front of Krissy, knelt down to the toes on Krissy's right foot and gently started blowing. She slowly moved up the inside leg, crossed the bridge pausing to blow at the arch and made her way down the left leg.

Paola pulled away again and said, "Get up on your tippy toes Blondie."

Krissy frowned slightly, I presumed mostly from confusion, but went up on her arches.

She had well defined calf muscles which Paola felt and found to her satisfaction.

"You should try rock climbing," Paola said. "Ok, here's the deal Krissy," started Paola. It was odd hearing Paola actually call her by her name.

"I will take you where you want to go, but at my own pace. If you relax and come down off your toes, same thing as opening your eyes. I'm done and I go to my room and you and DOM can go back to doing whatever the fuck you want. Got it?"

Krissy nodded.

"Got it?" repeated Paola.

"Yes" replied Krissy.

"Yes, what?"

Krissy swallowed and said, "Yes, Paola!" There was simultaneously defiance and submission in that simple sentence.

"Good," said Paola and came to sit next to me. She pressed her naked leg next to mine but made no further move to touch me.

A minute went by. I looked at Paola. She winked at me. I looked back to Krissy. She was making a valiant attempt to make this look like the most natural thing in the world. Buck naked in the stairwell of a hotel, up on her tippy toes. She'd put her arms on her hips in an attempt to achieve a defiant stance.

Another minute went by. Krissy said nothing but there was a slight trembling in her calves. I cleared my throat. Paola smirked.

Three minutes went by and Krissy's legs started to tremble and reminded me of Elvis shaking his. Krissy's face was in a tight grimace. Paola was watching her intently.

I didn't know how much more Krissy could take of this, or I for that matter.

After about four minutes Krissy started to make some involuntary noises. I also noticed there were tears running down both her cheeks again.

I turned to Paola to tell her enough was enough. I only got the word "Paola" out before she shouted, "Shut the hell up DOM!" She didn't take her eyes off Krissy for a second though.

Around the five minute mark it looked like Krissy was going to pass out from the strain. It looked like she was holding her breath.

At the last second Paola rushed forward and clamped her mouth onto Krissy's cunt.

Krissy let out a loud sigh. She held onto Paola's head which probably relieved the pressure on her calves just enough to be almost bearable.

Thankfully Paola wasn't taking it slow. She licked her whole pussy a couple times then went for the Krissy's lovebutton. She flicked it fast and then sucked it.

"Oh yeah!" said Krissy.

Paola resumed her fast paced licking.

Krissy ground her hips into Paola. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," she kept repeating getting louder and louder.

Paola grabbed Krissy's ass and dug her nails into her cheeks and went even faster.

Krissy screamed, "Yes! Fuck You! Yes! Fuck Me! Yes!" as she came and the sound echoed in the stairwell. How she wasn't waking up the whole hotel to this day I have to idea but I was very thankful.

"Oh Jesus! Oh Fuck! Oh Shit!" Krissy said each time in a softer voice while she continued to tremble. Paola held onto her until her orgasm was done.

Krissy lowered back down to her feet, opened her eyes and looked down at Paola. There was a respect that hadn't been there before.

Paola stood up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and came back to sit next to me. Again making a point of making sure our legs were in complete contact.

Krissy held on to the railing and caught her breath. After a couple minutes she said, "I guess I should do you now."

"Nah," said Paola. "I figure it's fair now. I did DOM, he did me and now I did you."

Blood was coming back to Krissy's cheeks which had gotten a bit pale. She stared at Paola. "I still hate you," she managed feebly.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't." With that she got, picked up her robe and put it on.

"Good luck in making it back to your room without being seen. These days everyone has a phone with them at all times."

She opened the door to the hallway but before entering she looked back over her shoulder and said, "And take care of DOM before papa-smurf comes looking for his missing dick," and with that she was gone.

I turned back to Krissy. She didn't look good. Or more correctly she didn't look well. She always looked good, naked or not.

"Help me," she whispered.

I rushed to Krissy and put an arm around her for support and she put an arm over my shoulder. I didn't think she could walk up any stairs so I asked her, "Where's your room?"

"Two down," she said thankfully. We proceeded slowly with Krissy hobbling down one step at a time and then limping down the corridor. Finally she said, "This is it" and we made it into her room without being caught. Krissy collapsed into the bed. "I'm sorry DOM...I mean Mr. A. I won't be able to do anything for you tonight."

"Don't be silly," I said.

Krissy curled up into a fetal position on the King bed. She looked so small in it.

"Could you hold me?" she asked.

"Of course precious," I said. I got into bed behind her and held her tightly. She was sniffling and I think I heard very faint sobs coming from her as she fell into a deep sleep.

Not long after I was in dreamland myself where there were orgies on planes, hotels going up in smoke, sensual screams mixed with frightening shrieks and all manner of crazy scenarios.

******

I woke up first and checked the clock radio which read 8am. Not too bad. I'd booked my first meeting for 11am figuring that it might be a busy first night. Little did I know...

I made myself a black coffee and sat in the comfortable side chair. I sipped the Columbian blend and pondered the last 13 hours. I'd been living a charmed life these last few weeks and almost blew it all for 30 minutes of fun. Granted the fun was what most men would consider once in a lifetime fantasies but I was lucky enough to be doing that almost daily with someone really special.

Krissy didn't wake for another hour. She stretched in bed and said, "Ow, I'm sore all over and my head hurts."

"It won't surprise me if you're limping for a while." Then I remembered the smell of alcohol on her breath. "How much did you drink anyway?"

"More than I should have. More than I ever have."

"At least you didn't throw up." I said.

"It'll probably cost you more than last night's room rate." she said.

"Don't worry about it." I replied.

"I'm not worried about it and you shouldn't either. To be honest, if it wasn't for the alcohol, I probably wouldn't have come to you last night, probably not today, probably not..." she trailed off and turned away in the bed. "I'm still mad at you. Mad and hurt. Screw what that bitch said...and what she did."

I walked around the side of the bed and saw more tears coming down her cheeks.

I knelt beside her. "I'm so sorry baby. Please forgive me. I was weak and stupid." I took a deep breath and continued, "I've been doing some thinking this morning. I'd rather die than lose you...you're so young I don't think you can even understand what you mean to me, at my age." I gently wiped away her tears with my thumbs. "I won't ever touch another women without your permission first."

"Including your wife?"

"Including my wife."

Krissy was silent for a couple minutes and then said, "Mr A., that's a really dumb thing to say. Never mind that that would probably lead to your wife quickly figuring out something was wrong but you're a grown man. You need to decide what you want and act accordingly. If you had simply said you screwed a stewardess on one of your business trips recently, I wouldn't be thrilled but I don't think I'd be devastated as I was last night. The context of us being on this getaway trip together and that bitch throwing it in my face with you seemingly complicit was too much for me. It felt like you wanted to hurt me..."

"Never, Krissy. Never." I brought my face to hers so that our foreheads and noses touched. I put my arm around her naked shoulder and we stayed like that for several minutes.

Finally she said, "You'd better go get ready for work."

"Can I take my shower here and borrow one of your robes?"

"Of course."

The shower was quite nice with several different settings. I turned on a hard wide spray and made it quite hot. It felt good. What felt better were some nipples on my back, hands on my chest and hips on my ass as Krissy stepped into the shower stall behind me.

"I don't want you to spend your day salivating at every female showing a little skin at work so I think I will take that cunt's advice."

She reached around and held my dick which was almost instantly right back to where it was last night when Paola had made her papa-smurf comment. She slid her hand up until her thumb and two forefingers held the uncircumcised head of my cock, gently squeezed and started pumping it.

"Not much time," I mumbled.

"That's fine, it will be a quickie," said Krissy.

"No, I mean that I won't be able to last long after last night."

"Well that's also fine by me. I have a busy day ahead of myself doing some planning."

Krissy turned me around so that my back was to the water and she was facing me. She had a mischievous smile on her face. "And trust me, you want me to do my planning."

With that she knelt down in front of me and gently sucked first one of my balls and then the other.

I instantly knew I was right and I wouldn't last long.

Krissy let go of my balls and put the tip of her tongue at the base of my cock and licked the full length to the head.

"Mmm," I managed.

Krissy put the whole head of my prick in her mouth and sucked.

"Ooohhh," was all I could say and I held on to the sides of the glass walls in the shower to hold me up.

She swirled her tongue around the head first clockwise and then counter-clockwise.

"I'm going to...," was all I got out when Krissy took me all the way into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" I shouted.

Her lips clamped down on my shaft and she slowly withdrew my clock keeping the lip-lock all the way.

She went down again.

"Oh my..." was all I managed the second time.

She repeated this a few times picking up the pace each time.

She grabbed my balls, started to massage them and then went back to concentrate on the head of my dick.

I think I felt my orgasm starting to build from the tips of my toes.

The sensation went up my legs, rested in my balls for a moment and just as it started to travel up my cock Krissy pulled me out of her mouth and gave a couple of quick tugs for good measure. My first load burst out like the fountain at the Mirage in Vegas on to her forehead, down the side of her nose and down to the corner of her mouth and finally some settled on her chin. She leaned back ever so slightly, pumped another couple times and directed my cock so that my second load went on her left breast and then on the right areola and nipple and the the last load went on to the middle of her belly and dribbled into her belly button.

I was spent. Looking down at Krissy she had the most immaculate smile on her face. She could be the Madonna.

She stood up, gave me a minute to catch my breath and then said, "Clean me up Mr. A."

I reached for the shower hose that we hadn't turned on yet but she just shook her head and tapped my mouth a couple times with her index finger.

"You know darling, you can take an 'ordinary' mind-blowing sexual encounter and still find a way to spice it up even more. I don't even understand how."

It was my turn to stoop down. Of course I first came face to face with a gorgeous looking pussy and I went for that first.

"Ooh, bad boy. Please don't start what you can't finish because you will be late for your meeting. Now do as you were told."

I knew she was right and so reluctantly I gave a couple slow kisses to her clit and moved up to her belly button.

I hesitated for a moment. Sure I'd had slight tastes of my self either while masturbating or when a girl had me suck her fingers in the middle of a hand job but this was different. This was gobs of jism all over my beauty queen. I took a lick from her belly button. It didn't taste bad though not sure I was say it tasted great but it somehow seemed a bit taboo which added to the excitement. I swallowed and traced the line up her belly.

"Good boy," she said.

Next I took her right breast into my mouth and swirled my tongue around to clean up the ejaculate. Her left breast was quicker and I moved to her chin.

I traced the cum up to her lips and inserted my tongue into her mouth. She sucked it and swallowed the semen that I shared into her mouth. Finally I cleaned the side of her nose and up to her forehead and swallowed my last bit.

"All done," I said.

"For now," said Krissy. "Wait until you see what I have for you later!"

"I can't imagine," I said.

"Nope, you can't," she replied. "Now get going."

I soaped up. I would have loved to soap up Krissy but there really wasn't time. I gave Krissy one last longing kiss, toweled off, put on her spare hotel robe, ran to my room and dressed in record time.

"Stupid fucking meetings," I said but then realized that if it wasn't for these "stupid fucking meetings" I would not be here on this trip with my little nympho. I hoped that I didn't say anything stupid in the meetings while I daydreamed what Krissy could possibly have in store for me later.

***

Krissy finished her shower, toweled off and then lay down on her bed naked. "What a rollercoaster ride the last 24hrs had been," she thought as she relived most of it.

She got up, walked to the glass wall and pulled open the curtains to let the sunlight in. It felt nice and warm on her naked body. She took her phone out of her bag and sat in the chair Mr. A had been sitting in and put her feet up on the table. She googled the University of Waterloo's soccer team, the Warlords, and confirmed that today's home game was at 7pm.

Krissy sent a text to 'CreamOfTheCrop69', "Coming 2 2nite's game". Almost right a way she go the response, "K...2 tix 4 u @ box office."

Next she sent a text to Mr. A, "Be back for 5pm." It wasn't a question. It took a couple minutes before Krissy got the reply, "Okay, see you at 5pm."

That completed the planning for today's adventure because most of the arrangements had been done in advance. The thought of what the night was going to bring made her tingle between her legs and made her smile. She turned her face to the window to drink in the sun. She saw a couple of bright lights flash momentarily.

"I think I have an admirer," she thought. To test the theory, she waved. There was a another brief flash of the two lights, this time moving down.

"Busted," she said out loud and laughed. Krissy leaned her head back and luxuriated in the sun's warmth. "I wonder how long it will take you to come back?" She gave it a couple minutes and then looked back to where she thought the binoculars were. She waved again.

Squinting, she thought she saw movement like someone waving but she couldn't be sure. She put her hands to shield her eyes from the sun but it didn't really make a difference.

Just then she saw the two lights flash back and forth three times. They were waving back to her using the binoculars. Krissy smiled and gave them 2 thumbs ups. Then she spread her legs so they would have an even better view.

She'd flashed people before. Most recently at the Ottawa airport on the way to Waterloo where a women caught her masturbating for Mr. A in the crowded lounge. The woman had even given Krissy her name and number. And sure she had posted some stuff online but she was not identifiable. This was more extreme. Who knew what that person had. They could be recording her for all she knew. The thought got her wet and since Mr. Adams had not had time for her this morning she was feeling horny.

She cupped her left breast and squeezed it. Then she reached up to her right breast and pinched the nipple. She bent her head forward and was just barely able to flick it with her tongue. She wanted someone to suck it. She briefly considered holding up a sign with her room number on it but thought that was a bit too risky even for her. Maybe if her friend Ruby, or 'Red' like Mr. A liked to call her, was here she'd take the chance because Ruby could handle almost any physical problem despite her frame. The knowledge had come at a price with lasting PTSD but Krissy had personally seen her put down a 250lb trucker with lust and violence in his eyes who looked like he had rape and removal of evidence on his mind. Ruby had taken his switchblade away from him and decided he'd needed a permanent reminder. Krissy had frozen in disbelief as Ruby had changed how this creep's friends would try to goad him into doing something. From then on they'd have to say, "Come on, don't you have the ball to do it?". She'd wiped the knife on his plaid red and black shirt and put it in her back pocket to keep as a souvenir. Just before they left him to try to call 911 on his cell, Ruby gave him a kick in the ribs for good measure.