The Babysitter Did It Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's not a sexy memory," thought Krissy and realized she'd stopped putting on a show. She got up and went to the bar fridge. She got a bottle of Heineken out, opened it and poured it down the drain and rinsed the bottle. She was not a beer fan.

She went back to the chair, opened her legs and gently put her finger at her asshole and drew it up the skin to her pussy and then all the way up to her clitoris. Again the double flash of light. "I guess they want me to know they haven't gone anywhere," she thought.

She licked her right middle finger to lubricate it and while squeezing her left nipple she started to rub her pussy with the lubed finger. Up and down. She flicked her tongue onto her left nipple and reached it a tiny bit more than the right one. She sucked her finger again and slowly pulled it out of her mouth. She stroked her pussy a couple more times and then slowly inserted her finger first halfway and then all the way it.

She saw the two lights starting to rhythmically flash in and out of sight. Though Krissy couldn't see them, she knew what they were doing.

"Shit, I'm an idiot," Krissy said aloud to herself. She'd just remembered that she had brought her dad's binoculars on this trip for tonight's event.

She put her index finger up as if to say, "1 second" and she ran to get it from her carry-on bag.

She came back, went up to the window and raised the binoculars. She still didn't see the person clearly as their window was a bit tinted but it looked like long hair on a petite frame so she guessed it was a woman.

She held up the 1 second finger again and went to find a piece of scrap paper and the sharpie she had thrown into her make up bag.

She wrote her cell number in large letters, took the paper to the glass window and held it up.

About 30 seconds passed when she heard the beep of a message which said, "Hi".

Krissy texted back, "Hi! This would be more fun for me if I could see you too but your window is too tinted. Can you open it?"

After a pause, Krissy received the message, "Unfortunately not. One second."

The balcony door opened around the corner and a small brunette in her late twenties came out on to her balcony wearing only the binoculars around her neck. She had short hair with a pretty face. She reminded Krissy a bit of Trinity from the Matrix. Because the balcony had small metal bars instead of a wall, Krissy, with her binoculars, could see her full nudity.

"Better?" came the message.

"Way better :-)," sent back Krissy and then added, "...of course it's also way better for everyone on my side of the building."

Underneath her binoculars, Krissy saw the brunette's mouth curl up into a smile. Then she sent back, "Wish I could charge admission :-)"

Krissy laughed. "You're crazy! My kind of girl," she texted back. True without binoculars people wouldn't really be able to see her well or identify her. She was standing about a foot back from the railing so nobody in her own building on another balcony would be able to see her.

Krissy saw that the woman had smallish breasts but the nipples looked hard as rocks. Lower down she had a thin pubic landing strip of hair.

Krissy traced her lips sensually with her tongue. She got the Heineken bottle and rubbed it around the edges of her pussy.

Through the binoculars she saw "Trinity" bite her bottom lip and go back to masturbating with two fingers on her right hand. Just as she inserted both into her pussy, Krissy shoved the beer bottle into hers.

Trinity's mouth changed to the shape of an "O" as if she said, "Oooh!" and she started fucking herself in earnest with her hand. Krissy in turn started pushing the bottle in and out of her cunt. It felt like a small super hard penis but it was nice that the bulgier part of the bottle was bumping into and stimulating her clitoris.

Krissy saw that Trinity looked as if she could be moaning a bit though she couldn't hear her.

"Jesus Christ!" said Krissy out load.

All of a sudden, a silver head had poked into view on the balcony next to Trinity. The head bent it's way around the dividing wall and it's jaw dropped.

Trinity had her binoculars to her eyes so she was oblivious.

Krissy dropped the bottle onto the carpet and emphatically pointed with her left hand at the head. Krissy saw Trinity put down the nocs, and look to her right. She froze. Left hand in pussy. Right hand on her breast holding the nocs.

"Well it was fun while it lasted," thought Krissy. She picked up the bear bottle and put it on the table next to her. She was undecided if to finish what she'd started or to take a cold shower and torture herself until later. She glanced one more time out the window and then put the binoculars back to her eyes. The actors in the scene were still frozen except the head had closed it's mouth.

Then Krissy saw Trinity smile, turn back to her, put her nocs back up and resume masturbating. She even seemed to turn slightly right to give a better view to her neighbour.

"She really is awesome!" thought Krissy.

Krissy saw the head rise and some of the upper body came into view. It was a man who seemed to be in his early 70s. He put a hand up to his eyes, looked in Krissy's direction and squinted. Krissy was sure he couldn't see her.

Silver head turned back to Trinity. Krissy saw him lift the tails of his light blue collared shirt, fumble with the brown belt and drop his khakis and drawers together in one shot to his ankles.

She could see he was holding his balls with his right hand and had his cock in his left. Since there was about an inch and a half of it protruding through, Krissy put him at about 6.5 inches and he was already hard.

"Not bad you old geezer," thought Krissy. "I hope I still got it when I'm your age." Krissy's focus returned to Trinity.

Trinity slowly inserted her middle and ring fingers into her pussy and used her thumb at the same time to rub her clit.

Krissy picked up the bottle and saw that there was about half an inch of her juice in the bottle. She downed it and rubbed the edge of the bottle around her lower lips again. Then she used the bottle mouth to rub her clitoris. She saw Trinity had picked up the pace and she could swear that she could hear distant grunts and groans echoing between the buildings.

Krissy let the bottle fall again and went back to using her hand. She decided to mimic Trinity and shoved the same two finders into her cunt. It was like they were doing each other.

Krissy saw Trinity frenetically fucking herself and all of a sudden she dropped the binoculars that fell to her breasts, grabbed the hand rail and squeezed her hand in place with her legs. She was trembling with her climax.

With Trinity barely moving, Silver Head drew Krissy's attention for a moment and she saw him shooting a large load through the balcony bars. She looked down below and saw that it looked like it was going to land on a parked car, possibly on a windshield.

Krissy looked back to Trinity who was still recovering but looking up again. She glowed and looked ravishing. Krissy started ramming 3 fingers into her cunt, in and out, in and out. She saw Trinity put the binoculars back to her eyes so that she could see her again.

It was Krissy's turn to drop the binoculars. She leaned her head back and yelled, "Fuck yes!" and with a couple more shoves she was cumming all over her hand and the chair. Krissy was catching her breath when she heard her cell phone buzz.

She picked it up and saw the message, "Pleased to meet you. Much better than a handshake!" Krissy laughed and replied, "lol".

She picked up her binoculars again looked one last time at Trinity, blew her a kiss and left Silver Head admiring Trinity while she crawled into bed for some much needed rest before the evening's activities.

***

Reminder: Please take 2 seconds to vote on the story or better yet, 20 seconds and leave a comment - Thanks, it's a big motivator!