The Babysitter Pt. 11

Story Info
Stefan and Ash's story comes to an end.
9.7k words
4.93
4.2k
12

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ASH & STEFAN

ASH

Ash held up a baby blue, short-sleeved shirt to his chest, turning left and right as he checked himself out in the mirror. The shirt would be a good choice. Besides the material being so soft against his skin, it brought out the color of his eyes. He knew Stefan would appreciate the combination, but he didn't know if he had the right pants to match.

"Ugh!" he groaned, throwing the shirt onto his bed with his other options, making sure it didn't end up littered across the floor like all the other discarded choices.

He was nervous about his date. A little voice in the back of his mind was telling him it made no sense. He'd already had this man's dick in nearly every orifice of his body, but he still wanted to make a good impression.

Holding up his next pick--a heather grey crew neck sweater he'd recently bought from H&M--he wondered if maybe it was too plain? It felt like it was giving interview more than date night.

Dropping it by his feet, he ran his fingers through his hair, turned, and surveyed his room. It looked like a tornado had torn through his closet and drawers and deposited every single item of clothing he'd owned on the floor.

Maybe he should just cancel. Maybe they should just stick to their current arrangement as fuck buddies and not--

"Knock, knock."

His brother stuck his head in the door, his eyes going wide as he took in the catastrophe.

"Umm, what's going on?"

"I don't know what to wear for my date."

Adrian stepped through the doorway. His eyes tracked a path through the room, doing his best to step over the heaping piles and onto any empty space of carpet. When he finally reached the bed, he scooted Ash's pile of possibilities to the side and sat, leaning back on his hands.

"What's really going on?"

Ash dropped his hands with a sigh, knowing there was no point in pretending with his brother. He'd always been able to read him like an open book. "It's my first real date with Stefan, and I want everything to be perfect."

"And you think whatever you wear is somehow going to make a difference?"

"Obviously! I can't show up dressed like I don't care! And I don't wanna be overdressed. I don't wanna look like I'm trying too hard either."

"That's all that this is about?" He knew by the gaze his brother leveled at him--eyes steady, an eyebrow cocked in question--that Adrian didn't believe a word he was saying. "Making sure you look good?"

"No." This week had flown by so fast; he and his brother hadn't had a chance to talk about what they could talk about in regards to his relationship with Stefan. Even though Adrian had always been supportive of Ash and his past relationships, this was new territory for them. His support of him and Stefan working their shit out was one thing, but Ash didn't know where that support ended.

"I just--I guess I'm afraid that if this doesn't go well, if everything about this date isn't perfect, it'll be a sign that Stefan and I aren't right for each other. Maybe our compatibility only exists in"--his eyes darted away from his brother's--"you know."

"The bedroom? Remember, Ashton, I'm well aware that you and Stefan are sexually active."

Ash buried his face in his hands with a groan.

"Ash, look at me."

Spreading his fingers, Ash peaked at his brother through the small spaces, but he didn't remove his face.

"Thanks for attempting to spare my feelings, but I don't want you to feel like you can't talk to me about your feelings and y'all's relationship just because those feelings are for and your relationship is with my best friend. Yeah, it's weird, and it's going to be weird for who knows how long. There are boundaries I think we need to define. However, this"--he flicked his wrist to gesture to Ash and his clothing dilemma--"this is something we can talk about."

With a nod, Ash let his hands fall slowly from his face.

"Good. First things first!" Pushing to his feet, Adrian crossed to Ash's window and picked up a pair of straight black jeans. He snapped them in the air a few times and circled back around to where Ash was still standing in front of his full-length mirror. Adrian snatched up the grey sweater he'd recently discarded and pushed them into Ash's chest. "Put these on and your black Chelsea boots, and I'll be right back."

Adrian, making a path with his feet as he moved toward the door, disappeared into the hallway.

Taking his brother's direction, Ash quickly stripped down to his underwear and changed. When he was fully dressed, he checked himself out in the mirror. He had to admit, while the look was simple, he looked good.

It was classic yet comfortable. Stylish, but didn't look like he was trying too hard.

When Adrian returned, he looked his brother up and down and nodded in approval. "I make good decisions."

Though he agreed, Ash rolled his eyes for dramatic effect.

Adrian held out a sleek watch to him. The strap looked to be leather, and the case was some kind of light metal in a matte black finish.

"I also bought you a necklace, but I don't think you'll need it if you wear your glasses."

Ash slid the watch on his wrist and grabbed his glasses from the nightstand. When he turned back to the mirror one last time, with his long blonde hair thrown up in a messy bun, he thought he looked like a hot librarian.

Clapping him on the shoulder, his brother asked, "Do you feel better now?"

"I do." He nodded, some of the nervous energy having drained out of him. "Thank you," he added.

Adrian threw his hand. "For the record, though, Stefan isn't gonna care about your outfit. Not that he won't appreciate it, but he's really just gonna be so happy that you're there. So"--he placed both of his hands on Ash's shoulders--"try not to worry too much and have a good time."

*

With the art show almost at its end, Ash felt silly for worrying.

Adrian's words had echoed in the back of his mind, but not worrying was easier said than done.

It had been so easy for his mind to jump to the worst-case scenarios: What if they didn't know how to be around each other now without sex being involved? (The physical part was always what they'd done well.) What if someone said something about their age difference? (While Stefan didn't look his age, it was still clear that there was some kind of age gap between the two of them.) What if Stefan couldn't handle being out? He'd been straight-presenting for thirty years of his life. Everything that had transpired between them had been behind clothes doors. What if someone made rude remarks? Or what if someone was homophobic? Ash had faced that scrutiny before; he knew what people were capable of and how to handle it, but Stefan wouldn't be expecting that kind of hatred.

But as soon as he was with Stefan, seeing his sparkling smile and those hazel eyes he loved so much--as soon as Stefan's fingers and lips reached for Ash before he'd even said hello, like he just couldn't wait to feel Ash's mouth against his and under his fingertips--his worries started to wash away.

Every moment he spent with Stefan helped the uneasiness pass.

On the ride over, Stefan's hand rested easily on Ash's thigh, his touch warm and gentle, as they talked about how their weeks had gone and what else they could do over the weekend, and, when they'd arrived at the venue and parked, Stefan hurried around the side of the car and opened the door for him. Ash kissed him on the cheek because it's the little things that count.

As they made their way to the building's entrance, Stefan laced their fingers together and didn't let go. Whether conscious or not, the little circles his thumb rubbed into the top of Ash's hand were so soothing.

They were in constant contact as they followed the flow of traffic around the gallery. If their hands weren't linked, it was their pinkies. Stefan's hand seemed to find a home on the small of Ash's back. When they'd stopped at a piece Ash particularly liked, Stefan had moved behind Ash, almost cradling his body with his. Ash had settled in, his back against Stefan's strong chest, chatting in hushed tones about what they thought the artist's inspiration was and how it was reflected in the piece.

When the featured artist came over to talk to them, Ash's jitters were for a whole other reason.

"Mr. Santoro."

Stefan turned at the sound of his name, guiding Ash with him. His hand never leaving Ash's back.

A short man dressed in a fitting light grey suit and a silky black shirt unbuttoned to his sternum stood behind them. A long gold chain was settled against his muscular chest. His skin was golden brown, and his thick black hair was stylishly parted, a few strands fell artfully in front of his eyes. His smile was bright as he shook Stefan's hand with both of his.

"Glad you could make it!"

"Me too! Ash, this is Matías. Matías, this is my boyfriend, Ash."

Hearing the word "boyfriend" leave Stefan's lips caused shivers to run down Ash's spine. Hearing him say that was going to take some getting used to, but Ash would happily take the tingles until it became familiar.

"Pleasure to meet you." Matías held out his hand for Ash to shake, picking up on a hint of an accent.

"Likewise."

"How are you enjoying the show?"

Stefan said, "I am enjoying myself. Your work is unlike anything I've ever seen before, but sometimes I think I'm a little too left-brained to enjoy art the way it's truly meant to be enjoyed. Ash, however "--Stefan's fingers had crept around to his side and gave a small squeeze--"has always had a keen eye for creativity and artisanship and has been thinking about pursuing a degree in design."

"Is that so?" Matías arched a manicured eyebrow at him.

"Oh." Ash scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Stefan is being a bit modest. I guess I'm not bad, and I have been considering going to school for something art related, but I love everything you've done here--your use of color blocking and the way you've used different mediums so it feels like the pieces have, not just depth and dimension, but are almost alive. Sometimes, when I'm looking at art, I like to close my eyes for a few seconds and look again to see if I pick up anything new. With your pieces, though, I didn't want to close my eyes; I wanted to keep looking.

"We spent a solid twenty minutes looking at Concrete Jungle."

Matías brought a hand to his chest and smiled. "I might be a little biased, but I don't think Stefan was being modest at all. Thank you for your kind words, Ash. If you'd like, maybe we can get together and chat about what a career in the art world would look like."

Smiling, Ash said, "That would be great! Thank you!"

"My pleasure. I must make a few more rounds. I hope you enjoy the rest of your night, and I'll talk to you both soon."

He waved a small goodbye before stepping around them.

Matías's offer was a small gesture, but Ash couldn't help but smile. Turning his face into Stefan's neck, Stefan's arm folded around him.

"That was super cool of him," Ash said.

Stefan pressed a kiss to the top of his head. "That was. I probably should've asked this before, but was it okay that I told him you were interested in art?"

"Yeah. I would not have told him otherwise."

"Why not?"

"Sometimes, I feel like I can't make what I want a reality."

Stefan snorted. "Considering our current situation, I don't think that's a problem for you."

Ash returned his smile. "Okay. Maybe that wasn't the best way to put it. I guess... this is a big decision, and I'm afraid of, like, making a definitive choice, you know? I don't want to choose wrong."

Stefan pulled Ash closer. "Not to play the older boyfriend card here, but as someone who has been around a little longer and experienced a bit more, I can say that's the beautiful thing about life. You make a decision, and you learn from it. If it doesn't end up being the right fit for you, you try something else, but art is something you really love and enjoy. I don't think you'll have regrets about choosing to pursue your passion."

"It's just a lot to think about."

"I know."

Peering up at Stefan, he said, "I think I'm ready to leave. Can we get out of here?"

"Of course." Stefan laced their fingers together once more, guiding them toward the door. Ash didn't think he'd ever get used to the sensation. When they stepped outside, the night air was crisp and cool, the moon a bright thumbnail in the sky.

When they slid into the car, doors shut behind them, Stefan asked, "Do you wanna come over for a little bit? Or should I take you home?"

"I think I should go home. Slow, right?"

Stefan sighed heavily through his nose. "I know it's only been a few days, but I'm regretting suggesting that."

A smile spread across Ash's face.

"I don't know if it's realistic for us to try and separate our lives into these new buckets of babysitter and boyfriend," Ash said, "but I think it's worth a shot. And, even if we can't figure out how to make it work, at least the sex will be that much better. Distance makes the dick grow harder, or something like that."

Stefan snorted and started the car.

***

STEFAN

Stefan slid carefully into the driver's seat and closed the door behind him harder than he'd meant to. He rested his head against the cold steering wheel, shut his eyes, and focused on his breaths.

Ash slammed the trunk closed, jolting the car. Stefan groaned.

When his boyfriend slid into the passenger seat seconds later, he asked, "What is going on with you, Stef? You've been so tense all morning."

With Christmas right around the corner, they both had some shopping to do, so they'd planned to knock it out together. After the long week he'd had at work, Stefan hadn't wanted to be out for more than two hours, three tops, which Ash said he understood and agreed to, but always a sucker for the holidays, Ash wanted to stop and look at every kiosk selling homemade goods, wait twenty minutes in line for "the state's best apple cider" (which he didn't end up loving), and steal a picture and a kiss in a little corner that'd been adorned with holiday decorations and mistletoe. And, seeing his happiness, Stefan had been unable to say no despite regretting it every literal step of the way.

Rolling his head to the side, he said, "I wanted to give you a special gift."

"Okaaay." Ash gave him a wary look.

"Because we said we'd only be out for a few hours this morning, I thought it would be a good idea to wear a butt plug--"

Ash gasped. "You didn't!"

"I did." Stefan nodded. "I've been wearing one around the house the last couple of days, and, since we had time today, you know, I wanted to be ready for you. But then, two hours turned into four, and it's been rubbing across my prostate every time I moved a certain way."

"Oh, baby," Ash said, poorly hiding his smile. He reached over and stroked his hair. "You know you didn't have to do that, right? Especially not for me. There's absolutely no rush."

"I know. I wanted to. I want to. I did this for me."

Ash sat forward and kissed him. His eyes darkened; his lips turned up in a sinful smile. "Well, I guess we need to take care of that right away."

*

They didn't bother bringing the shopping in the house.

As soon as the door was shut and locked behind them, Ash was on him, cupping his face and kissing him hard and fierce.

"I still can't believe"--he kissed him, fingers fumbling to unzip Stefan's coat--"that you wore a butt plug"--pressing another kiss to his lips, Ash pushed the heavy material off Stefan's shoulders and let it fall to the floor--"all morning." His hands reached for the hem of Stefan's sweater and started pulling it upward.

"Me neither," Stefan said, saving them some time and yanking his sweater over his head in one swift pull. Ash was on him again before the material hit the floor, tugging his shirts free from his pants. His fingers were ice cold against the warmth of his abdomen. "Fuck!"

"Sorry!" Ash said. His hands flew over the clasp of Stefan's buckle, undoing the leather restraint. He looped his fingers through the belt loops and tugged Stefan forward into another kiss. "Bedroom," he said against his lips.

They made their way upstairs, slowly but surely, shedding their layers as they went. By the time they stumbled through the bedroom door, Ash was down to nothing but his briefs, and Stefan was trying not to trip as he stepped out of his jeans.

Wrapped in each other's arms, they fell backward onto the bed. Stefan went rigid and ground his teeth as the butt plug made contact with his prostate once more. His balls ached for release, and he truly understood how pleasure could be torturous.

Dropping his head against his boyfriend's shoulder, he moaned. "Ash."

Running his hands up and down Stefan's bare back, he said, "Tell me what you need."

"I need--I'm not--" He could barely form a coherent thought.

Ash gently pushed his face back so that they were eye-to-eye. "Tell me."

Stefan swallowed. "I'm not gonna last much longer. I--I want to cum with you inside me."

The smile that spread across his face could only be described as wicked.

"I'm gonna have to prep you a little more."

"I trust you." Stefan kissed him.

Ash instructed him to lay on his back with his knees in the air while he grabbed the lube from the nightstand drawer. Kneeling between his legs, Ash leaned over and pushed Stefan's hair off his forehead.

"If at any time you feel uncomfortable or wanna stop, you say the word, okay?"

"Yes."

"Okay." Ash pressed a firm kiss to his lips before starting down his body.

His hand massaged Stefan's dick over his boxers as he kissed his jaw and his neck, his collarbone and his pecs. He kissed around a nipple, grazing it with his teeth, but he didn't give the nub any special attention. He continued kissing down his sternum until he reached the waistband of his boxers.

"Lift your hips." Stefan obeyed, and Ash's mouth kissed further down with every inch of skin he revealed.

When his dick popped free of the material, it was standing straight up. Ash leaned in and took the tip of his erection into his mouth, licking and teasing but covering no real distance. Stefan gasped and arched a little off the bed; the dual sensations of Ash's mouth and the plug still settled securely in his ass made him clench, hard; his vision went blurry.

Ash took a little more of his dick into his mouth while using his hand to jack Stefan's base. Stefan focused on his breathing, trying to stay present in his body, but as quickly as Ash started, he stopped, pulling Stefan's boxers the rest of the way off, throwing them across the room.

Ash ran his hands up and down Stefan's thighs and in between his legs a few times. When his hands came close enough to his dick, he ran his nails up his shaft, sending shivers through Stefan's body which caused the butt plug to move in his ass again.

Running his fingers through his hair, Stefan curled his fists and pulled, his muscles straining.

His lover must have decided to take pity on him because Stefan heard the lube lid snap open, "Oh, thank God."

Snickering, Ash asked, "Am I not going fast enough for you?"

He wanted to say something witty and sexy in reply, but his brain wasn't offering any fun responses. Pushing up on his elbows, he said, "Honestly, no, you're not. What part of 'I want you inside of me' did you not understand?"

"Okay, okay, Mr. Bossy Pants!" He held up his hands in mock offense. "I was just trying to help you relax a little bit, but since you wanna be all gas, no brakes, let's go."

The next few moments moved quickly. Ash grabbed Stefan under the knees and pulled him closer. He moaned as his prostate was stimulated once more by the plug. Ash placed one hand by Stefan's head to brace himself while the other reached down and grabbed the base of the plug. Leaning in, he kissed him roughly, licking into his mouth with powerful strokes, their teeth clashing together before wrenching away. Against his lips, he smiled and whispered, "Ready?"